Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she was really soft in the backside there was this underlying weight that allowed her cheeks to massage and cradle my shaft. Somehow my cock found a home in her snatch up to the hilt. On each inward thrust, Hope managed to press down on my length. It was a welcome hardness, contrasting with innate softness surrounding it.

She was softly popping her hips, fucking me back with equal fervor. Facing away from me, she was still wholly in charge as I parted her shapely gams going deeper. I assumed a pushup position, railing her as best I could. Hope had me outclassed. I was along for the ride.

I became intrinsically aware of Hope arching and raising her butt into my thrusts until she was prostrate still low to the mattress. I drew my knees forward pressed together up under her crotch in a weird evolution of doggystyle. Her legs were widespread on either side completely straightened out as I went to town plowing the stuffing out of her snatch.

"PULL IT, MY HAIR JALEEL!!" Hope groaned rocking back hard barely giving me a chance as I filled my hands with fistfuls of her hair.

Her big, floppy butt became a blur of motion as Hope fucked herself silly with my cock. I was holding on for dear life as she gritted her teeth. She was queefing at this point, groaning dipping down into her bedding, wildly popping her hips. It felt like she was wringing me out for a few moments before she collapsed face down into the mattress disengaging us.

Hope squirmed around in the bedding fingering herself, shivering. Hope slowly rolled over onto her back motioning towards me with both arms until impaled her. She locked me against her wrapping her limbs around me tight, arms and legs locked. Our pelvises mashed and ground as she milked me dry one final time.

I passed out in her arms, exhausted.

"Wake up." Her voice was wet sounding, weepy.

"Eh?"

"Come on, you've gotta wake up Jaleel." There darkness gradually melted away as I found myself looking up at Hope's ceiling. Her face came into view over me as I slowly glanced over feeling the aftereffects of our frenetic hookup.

"Hey, what's up?"

"It's five in the morning; you've gotta slip back upstairs." Hope was wearing some baggy flannel pajamas, her hair drawn back into a ponytail partially hidden behind a bandana headwrap.

"Uhm, okay Hope; are you alright?" I noticed that she'd been crying, sitting up beside her.

"I'm not crazy Jaleel; I uhm, was selfish with you." I straightened up sitting with my back against her pillows and the headboard.

"What's going on, Hope?"

"This." She was holding something in her hand, partially hidden by her fingers. I reached out finding a tiny bit of resistance before drawing the small rectangle of plastic from her fingers, looking at it.

It was a positive pregnancy test.

"I came back home because of this; home to recuperate and get my head together, Jaleel."

"Does Ricky know you're pregnant?"

"Uhm, I'm not."

"HUH?!"

"Lamar edged me out of being his TA; I was feeling weird and did the right thing to get some answers all on my own without telling any of my friends. I didn't know how to feel about it, kinda happy after the shock, but I went to Lamar. Found him with another girl bent over his office desk; the same bitch who gave me the intervention about being a slut."

"Sorry."

"Listen Jaleel, I went to a clinic, the free kind for medical assistance or something. I wasn't in the best mental place when I did what I did, but it felt like everyone knew. No one knew but me and Lamar didn't care about anything but pussy. So, I uhm, erased my mistake and came back here to get it together. So uhm, can I ask you a question?"

"I guess."

"How're you gonna feel when you see that shitty girl at school?"

"I don't know; why do you wanna know Hope? What're you trying to tell me?" She reached over taking the piece of plastic back. My eyes followed it as she flicked it between her fingers, silently mulling my answer.

"I don't wanna be on a pedestal in your head, but I had to do what I did because I saw you as a parallel. Saw myself in you and what that meant; didn't want you following in my footsteps so I decided to fuck your brains out so that shitty girl wouldn't have any power over you. I wanted you imprinted on me, but I don't wanna take her place in your mind, Jaleel."

"Well, what do you want Hope?"

"I got what I wanted; you gave me that farewell fuck I wasn't gonna get from Lamar and when I get back to campus, I'll be thinking of you when I see him. I didn't want to be bitter and I don't want you to be bitter about Kimberly Bivens. So, I imprinted you with my body. Just wanted to give you sexual cover."

"Well, I haven't been thinking about her since we had sex."

"You're still here beside me; in my bed Jaleel. Seeing her is so much different and I fear what may be in store for you at school today."

"Fuck her." I commented taking umbrage at Hope's assertion that I was some lovestruck guy.

"It'll be different when you see her; trust me on this Jaleel. Girls can be so fucking nasty and bad, but you've gotta be indifferent to her. Make her nothing in your mind. Trivialize her on every level because it will drive her insane. Jaleel, keep what we did close to your heart, but try to fuck another girl as soon as possible to dull the impact."

"Dull the impact?"

"Don't you get what I'm telling you? What we've been doing in this bed, Jaleel? Man, salvation comes with repetition, so normalizing sex is key. Don't put me or any girl on a pedestal because we're only human and I don't want you to get hung up on a biological function. Don't be a fucking simp. Kimberly Bivens was your first, I'm your second now, and I need you to find a third to make what we did stick."

"So you're telling me to fuck somebody else." Hope quickly pressed a finger to my lips shaking her head.

"We're not-together; don't get it twisted Jaleel. You were doing this earlier when I asked you about Kimberly. You kept referring to her as your girlfriend when she obviously was nothing of the sort. I think you're handsome with an earnest nature that's beautiful. Find someone to share that nature with some day; but just remember that we're only human." I was feeling misty, sitting there listening to her words.

"I'm going upstairs, now."

"Okay, by the time you get out of school tomorrow, I'll be back on campus resuming my education. Don't hate me, okay?"

"Sure." I didn't know how I felt, but I just wanted some distance between us.

"Jaleel?"

"Yeah?"

"Text me sometime; I wanna know when you find yourself that third girl to sleep with. This whole sex thing is kinda like rolling a snowball down a hill. Turns that little snowball into a boulder with the momentum. I just wanna know okay; so promise me, alright?" I got dressed while she was talking. Everything she was saying, just sounded like word salad at this point.

"What happened to that guy you were telling me about, Mark Longwood?"

"Dead, got shot that night on the way back from my neighborhood. Something random and shitty that left me numb when I found out. Kinda, shoved my nose in the books after that until I met Lamar."

"Goodnight Hope." I pulled the door up.

...to be continued.

***************************