Hope That We Can Stay Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh son!" Pamela moaned as Oliver's frantic lapping began to have the desired effect, but just as Pamela was about to get close to cumming Oliver stopped, his face rising up from the wet fold. "Don't stop!"

"Wanna fuck you Mom!" Oliver was saying as he knelt between her thighs, his face red and sweaty, but more importantly, his dick was stiff again and waving in front of him.

"Yes honey," Pamela heard herself saying as her son-in-law slid effortlessly into her pussy, and as he crouched down and began thrusting hard into her she reached up and wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck, holding him close while she whispered, "Fuck me son. Fuck me hard."

The words seemed to send her daughter's husband into another gear, causing him to hump the middle aged woman like a wild man, the headboard bumping the wall as he went a bit crazy.

Pamela came along the way, her fingernails clawing Oliver's back as her body shook with pleasure, and when her vision cleared she saw Oliver leaning upward and looking down at her but he was still hard.

"You didn't cum?" Pamela asked as the young man kept thrusting.

"No. Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?" Oliver paused but got a brisk head shake in response.

"No. Don't stop. Not until you fill me with your seed honey," Pamela told him as she caressed his cheek sweetly, because while she could hardly feel his modest staff going in and out of her, what she felt was way beyond good. "You're such a virile man, my son."

"Do that some more Mom, what you were doing before," Oliver gasped. "Play with your tits for me."

"Like this honey?" Pamela asked, not even realizing what she had been doing but understanding, so when her hands went and cupped her doughy breasts which had collapsed onto her he nodded frantically.

"Yeah! That's it. That's so sexy!" Oliver cried out as his mother-in-law began kneading the giving flesh and savoring his reaction.

"Oh, your cock feels so good in me," Pamela moaned as she grabbed her nipples and slowly lifted them upwards while twisting the plump pegs.

"Oh man, that's incredible!" Oliver almost screamed as he looked down and saw his mother-in-law's breasts being stretched upwards. "Gonna cum Mom!"

Oliver's face contorted as he started spurting seed into his mother-in-law's womb while Pamela smiled and took it with pleasure, and she held him after he was spent, running her fingers through his hair as they caught their breath.

"I hate to do this," Pamela said after interrupting her son-in-law nursing on her to get up on her knees. "But I have to go."

"Stay like that for minute Mom," Oliver asked, and as Pamela froze he grinned as he looked at her sweet hangers swaying down in front of her, the low riding bell-shaped tits looking lush and delicious.

"Omigod. I must look like a cow," the middle-aged woman said as she wrapped her arm across her chest and hurried to the bathroom. "Gotta go."

"You could go on me if you want," Oliver said long after her jiggly butt went around the corner, and as he heard the sounds coming from the bathroom his imagination did the rest.

In his mind Oliver pictured himself on his back next to the bed while his mother-in-law gingerly straddled him, apologizing in saying she never did this before as her sparsely haired pussy opened up above him.

Oliver imagined himself saying that he never had either but had always wondered about it, and that this was like a number of things that Jill would not do or even try, but just before he was about to receive a deluge of both his and her fluids, a voice butted into his mental movie.

"A penny for your thoughts son," Pamela said as she climbed back onto the bed, but then she burst out in laughter when she saw Oliver had his dick in hand, a penis that was almost erect again. "My word! Are you serious? Are you even human?"

"I was thinking about you Mom," Oliver admitted as he embraced her. "Thinking about all the things I want to do with you."

"Well, I suppose I can't get any more depraved than I am now," Pamela said. "You know, in my time I was pretty wild."

"This is your time Mom," Oliver said. "This is OUR time. Get up for me."

"Like this?" Pamela asked as she allowed her son-in-law to arrange her so she was on all fours.

"Perfect," Oliver said as he grabbed the middle-aged woman's buttocks in his hands, first kneading the spongy flesh and then parting the cheeks to find the brown puckered ring.

"Perfect?" Pamela muttered to herself after glancing upward and turning away after seeing a scary image in the dresser mirror in front of her.

To Pamela there was nothing perfect about seeing herself like this, the silver battling the blonde in her hair as disturbing as seeing her breasts dangling down near the bedding like udders, the bell shaped tits looking like cannonballs stretching out the skin.

"What? What are you doing?" Pamela cried out when she felt something wet licking her anus.

"Eating your ass Mom," came the muffled voice from below. "If you want me to stop..."

Pamela's answer was to thrust her backside at her son-in-law's face, the tip of his tongue popping in and making her yelp while making her forget about what she looked like in the mirror.

"Omigod omigod omigod," the boy's mother in law chanted as Oliver orally caressed her anus, the shivering going through her frame only stopping when the lad did.

"Want this so bad," Oliver said while climbing up to his knees and sliding up to Pamela's backside, skinning back his foreskin and shoving the tip of his member where his tongue had been.

"Oh yes son. Fuck me in the ass!" Pamela screamed while she saw her almost unrecognizable son-in-law behind her in the mirror, looking like an enraged bull as he bumped into her.

"Take it Mommy!" Oliver yelled, grabbing her scalp gently as he pounded away with quick brisk strokes, and even though his dick barely penetrated her anus when he went forward and popped completely out when he went back, it was good for both of them even though Oliver couldn't last.

"Oh! Yes! Shot your spunk in there," Pamela declared as she felt the hot semen cool her. "Yes."

"I love you so much Mom," Oliver announced after they collapsed hugging into the bedding.

"I love you too son," Pamela replied, and although she felt guilty, she also felt like she hadn't in years.

"Hope I didn't hurt you Mom. Got a little crazy there."

"No Son, you didn't hurt me at all," Pamela said because the tip of Oliver's dick tickled more than hurt, but it felt nice and the expression on her son's face as he took her was even better.

"Mind if I stay for the weekend?" Oliver asked as they cuddled.

"I would love it," Pamela responded, and was tempted to say that they way she felt at that moment, she might not want him to ever leave.

***

thank you for reading

12