Horny Experimentation

Story Info
Drunken roommates are horny & feeling open-minded.
792 words
3.89
161.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers

Rosanna and Mia giggled drunkenly as they stumbled into their dorm room... the two pretty twenty year olds were trashed after a night of drinking and partying.

"Ah... it's so unfair..." moaned Rosanna, "I'm so horny and there wasn't a single guy at those parties that I wanted to fuck! Even as drunk as I am!"

"Tell me about it," Mia snorted as she tripped over her computer chair, "It's cuz they were all diseased."

"Or had girlfriends," Rosanna whined, "How did you manage to pick the only party on campus where every single attractive guy was already paired up?!"

Mia groaned, "I don't know, but if I don't get some soon I'm going to end up with one of the diseased ugly guys..."

Rosanna began stripping down her clothes before flopping on the bed naked, "Ah... naked for no one... that's just great. I'm so horny I think I could be a lesbian right now."

Laughing, Mia -- down to her underwear -- jumped on top of Rosanna, "Oh baby! I thought you'd never ask!"

The two girls laughed and rolled around a little... suddenly Rosanna was on top of Mia and they were staring at each other, faces very close together. Blinking, they stared, drunkenly... suddenly very aware of each other's naked and half-naked bodies, their arousal, and the very open state of their minds.

"Do it," whispered Mia.

And Rosanna leaned down, kissing her roommates soft lips. Mia moaned, parting them and sucking Rosanna's tongue into her mouth. Their arousal surged and they were suddenly kissing passionately... Mia was aware of a slight difference in feeling... Rosanna was more gentle, her weight slighter... and their breasts pressing together were soft and erotic.

Running her hands down Rosanna's soft back, Mia clutched at the other girl's ass, squeezing the soft flesh and making Rosanna moan. Their hips started moving, Rosanna taking the position of the guy between Mia's legs, and Mia wrapping her thighs around Rosanna's waist.

"Oh... that feels good," moaned Rosanna as she pulled her mouth away. It only took a few seconds for the girls to get Mia's clothes off as well.

"How do we do this?" asked Mia, giggling, "I've never done this before."

Looking at Mia's body, Rosanna asked, "Can I touch your breasts?"

Grinning, Mia scooted forward and arched her back, presenting the round melons to her roommate. Rosanna's breasts were much smaller, it didn't surprise Mia that Rosanna was curious. She sighed at the other girl's soft touch, the gentleness of it that was a teasing eroticism... as Rosanna's lips found one pert nipple it sent waves of delight down to Mia's pussy. Reaching out she grasped Rosanna's smaller breasts, finding it easy to fit one in each hand and squeeze them. Feeling rough in her drunkenness, she pinched at Rosanna's nipples, which were much longer than her own, tugging on them and twisting a little.

Rosanna moaned, her hands tightening down on Mia's mammaries, and she bit down on Mia's nipple, rolling it between her teeth. Moaning loudly, Mia fell back, pulling Rosanna with her. Their crotches rubbed together as they played with each other's breasts, titillating them even more.

Slowly, Rosanna began turning around on top of Mia, until her wet pussy was just above Mia's face... for a moment she hesitated, unsure of what to do... and then she felt Mia's hands on her thighs, keeping them pushed open, and hot breath on her pussy... a tongue flicking against her, and she moaned with passion. Leaning forward, Rosanna found that Mia's pussy smell sweet and musky, tentatively, she flicked out her tongue and enjoyed feeling Mia's body react beneath her.

Both of them started slowly, learning what to do, feeling out what they were comfortable with, and then Rosanna plunged two fingers inside Mia, licking at the pussy folds around them as she finger fucked her roommate. Moaning, Mia wriggled beneath her, using her own fingers, and the two girls writhed with enjoyment as they fingered and licked each other.

Humping and moaning, the 69-ing girls became more feverish in their actions, stoking each other's passions and arousal, they writhed in sexual heat as they found their way to gratification. Rosanna cried out her ecstasy into Mia's pussy, her hot breath and twitching fingers sending Mia over the edge into a rapturous climax. They moved together, their hips gyrating as they extended each other's orgasms, licking and gasping into the other's pussy.

Finally, Rosanna collapsed on top of Mia, both of them sweaty and panting with exhaustion and completion. Dragging herself off, Rosanna came up around to cuddle with Mia, both of them feeling much better than they had an hour ago.

"Ah..." Mia sighed, "Who needs men anyway?"

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers