Horny Halloween

Story Info
Gal opens marriage for the first time at a Halloween party.
2.7k words
4.27
142.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entered as part of the Halloween Story Contest 2012 so please be sure to vote if you like it. Love to hear your comments on this personal experience. Thanks.

This is a true story about the first time I opened up my marriage to new sexual experiences -- of course I've changed some details to protect identities.

First some background...

*

My name is Jenna. I'm 33 with two kids, happily married to Justin for over a decade. We met our first year of college and fell hard and fast for one another, spending most of our college experience married. Both of us had serious previous relationships, but none that involved sex -- we were each other's firsts. The first couple years together we explored sex with the enthusiasm which only 2 novices could -- it was fantastic. And then we had kids.

I'll admit pregnancy and the pursuing babies changed me from a wife to a mother. The frequency of our sex life suffered, as did the quality, but babies demand a lot of new parents. Justin and I had just started to find our sexual groove about 18 months after the birth of our first child, when we found out number two was on the way. After another three years of "mother-first mentality" we again made it back to good sex. It was deeper emotionally than before but wild, intensely passionate sex was fewer and further between. Kids wear you out.

A career change moved us across the borders of a couple states where we fell into a group of other transplants also with young families. Our group became great friends and hit the town almost every weekend. Sex was a frequent topic and inter-couple flirting was safe and common. Flirting with these other guys was exciting and helped me transition back into a woman. Most nights after our night out with friends ended with passionate sex with Justin who quickly realized the relationship and encouraged more flirty behavior.

Justin encouraged me to push flirty. I too recognized that the sexual attention I got from other guys made me feel more like a woman and less like a mother. I started to dress sexy, donning tight fitting tops with deep plunging necklines which provided a great view of my 36 C cleavage and more dresses, skirts and tight-fitting jeans. The other couples had noticed the same sex-sparking phenomenon. Flirting became more obvious and included light touching, brushing a hand across the clothed breasts of a friend's wife, squeezing asses and on several occasions involving heavy drinking the guys were treated to brief flashes of boobs.

The bigger tease I was, the better the sex was when we got home. I touched myself more frequently, sometimes quietly with Justin laying in bed next to me and sometimes alone stealing a moment to myself. Often I recalled some of the suggestive touches and fantasized about pushing even further.

Justin and I started being more sexually open in our conversations. He shared how much he enjoyed watching me flirt and tease the other guys, and the effect I had on them and even admitted that he fantasized about me with other men. In turn, I told him watching him flirt with other women only occasionally turned me on, but admitted that the male attention made me wet. I even shared that I had fantasized about other women. Justin was quick to encourage me to explore any girl-girl fantasy if the opportunity ever presented itself, whether he was present or not as long as I shared it with him afterwards.

The conversation about realizing fantasies led to limits. He and I both shared the fantasy about me fooling around with other men. Justin said he felt comfortable with any touching and thought that masturbation and oral sex would also be ok, as long as it was used as a tease to unleash my inner sinner with him later. He wasn't sure if he could allow sex. My lines for him stopped at touching. I think we both figured the conversations were purely hyperthetical.

Each of the past three Halloween's our group of friends got together for an adult-only costume party which rotated between houses. The costumes were always sexy, drinking was heavy and so was the inter-couple teasing. Prior to last Halloween it had included body shots, flashing and some over the clothes groping, but last Halloween boundaries fell.

***

Costume selection was always a secret between the couples. This year Justin and I chose to go in a school girl and teacher combination. My costume included 4" heels, mid-thigh white lace stockings and a plaid skirt that only barely covered my ass while standing. With so little skirt, my choice of panties was crucial and after some convincing from Justin I selected a nearly see through pair made of white lace. From the front, if I lifted my skirt in the light an observer could clearly see the dark-thin line of pubic hair above my pussy. For my top I selected a tight-fitted white dress shirt tied in the front and only buttoned in the middle. This exposed my flat stomach and provided a full view of my cleavage. The shelf bra I wore matched my panties and provided a great pushup and barely covered my nipples. I also threw on a gray sweater as a cover-up to wear until the alcohol relaxed some of my inhibitions. I pulled my hair into pigtails, traced my lips with dark, red lipstick, glitter dusted my tits and smoked my eyes. Justin dressed in a suit and tie with a 12" ruler as an accessory.

Walking in the door, we were the last couple to the party. Each of the other couples had obviously put in similar efforts to select sexy costumes. Nick and Natalie were hosting this year's party and went with the classic nurse / doctor combination. Nick was wearing scrubs and Natalie had red, 4" heels, white thigh-high stockings and a white, tight latex-like dress with a red cross covering the center of each breast. The front of the dress had large red buttons which were unbuttoned to reveal modest cleavage.

Brian had dressed in a prisoner's uniform while his wife Becky dressed like a naughty police woman. The spandex material stretched around the womanly curves on her petite body. And like Natalie and myself, her skirt was short and the neckline provided a great view of her smaller but perky breasts.

Dave came dressed as one of the ghost busters while his wife Devin put a new twist on the standard Halloween ghost. Her outer layer consisted of shredded, white tulle; completely see through to her matching satin, white bra and panties beneath. The outfit was less revealing than a bikini bathing suit, but for the guys at the party, knowing Devin was walking around in underwear certainly drew their attentions.

***

The party started early -- just after 6 and the main activities were drinking and conversations. Within a couple hours everyone was well on their way to complete inebriation.

Conversations were dominated with sexual undertones and the flirting between couples was blatant. Nick brought out the classic game of Twister and we played several rounds. In the awkward, bent positions the guys got several long views under my skirt and I loved it. I was certain they could notice the wetness which darkened my panties. The guys took advantage of the many opportunities to grab any tit that didn't belong to their wife and since I had the biggest mine garnered the most attention. Once Nick even managed to slip his hand under my costume and tweak my already hard nipple.

After Twister, we played a half-dozen rounds of the tippy-cup drinking game, guys vs gals. The losing team had to flash the winners. Somehow, us gals always lost. I'm not sure if the guys cheated, but sometimes I did -- I wanted to lose, watching the bulges grow in the guys costumes when they saw my tits was an incredible turn on.

Guys don't understand why us girls go to the bathroom in groups, but after heavy drinking and flirting they always hope for something crazy to happen. On one late-night girl trip to the bathroom, I wanted to return with a story that would make Justin as hard as I was wet. I suggested to the other girls that we should grab each other's nude boobs to make our husbands nuts. They seemed to agree and I quickly pulled out my pair of Cs.

I was shocked when Natalie bent down and engulfed my nipple. Devin followed Natalie's lead and for a few seconds both of my now rock-hard nipples were being flicked by the tongues of my friends, while my pussy was begging for more. Becky begged for a few seconds longer so she could take a picture and preserved the act forever. After some giggles we all returned to the party.

Becky immediately walked over to Justin and showed him the photo. I saw a huge smile stretch across his face when he shared the photo with the other guys.

***

It wasn't quite midnight, but everyone was really drunk. Brian dared the women to lose our bras since the guys had already seen what they hid. In our drunken state, that seemed reasonable and we all pulled off our bras on the spot. I purposely let my boobs fall out of my top as I did, even though I made it look accidental.

Without a bra, Devin's boobs were only shielded by a couple layers of tulle and the guys were giving her a lot of attention. Jealous, I shouted out "who wants a body shot!" That did it, the guys and even the girls were lined up. The first couple body shots were normal, licking my neck or cleavage. Then the alcohol infused whipped cream came out. Dave untied my top and let my boobs fall out. Then he covered each nipple with the cool whipped topping. I glanced at Justin, letting my top slide off my arms onto the floor before raising my hands above my head and giving my cream covered boobs a jiggle. Dave gave only a single lick before sucking my nipple full into his mouth. A few seconds later Brian's lips were wrapped around my other nipple and these two guys were sucking, licking and nibbling me into a frenzy.

I was pretty disappointed when Becky and Devin pulled their husbands off my tits after only a few seconds, until they squirted each nipple with a shot of whipped alcohol and sucked it off. The guys all had their phones out taking pictures, but at this point, I didn't care. I was certain they would use this image later while masturbating and the thought sent a tickle between my legs. Natalie and Nick shared their turn at my tits and only Justin went without a taste.

I loosely put back on my top, but there weren't many angles that didn't provide the guys a view of my large pink and extremely hard nipples. At this point in the night, it seemed like there were several side conversations going on in different parts of the room. Justin, Dave, Becky and Natalie were on the deck talking about who knows what. I'm sure that the guys were getting a good show.

Nick, Brian and Devin were seated around a high table drinking shots. I stood next to them and took a shot myself. A couple shots in I felt Nicks hand rubbing high on my inner thigh. Where we were seated, no one could see what he was doing and it felt nice, so I didn't stop him. It didn't take him long before his hand had moved higher until on one stroke a finger grazed the lips of my pussy through the thin, wet, lacy panties. I jumped a little and gasped, pulling away. No one seemed to notice.

Nick was persistent, a few minutes later his hand was back climbing up my thigh. This time I opened my stance a little and let his fingers trace the opening to my wanton pussy through my panties. I stood there shaking with anticipation, wanting him to slip past my panties and penetrate my warmth.

Instead the group came back from the deck and Nick's hand slowly slipped back down my leg. I couldn't remember being this horny before and I knew that Justin would approve. I gave Justin a look that let him know I wanted him to follow me and headed to the bathroom. Justin knocked on the door a few minutes later.

Once he was inside, I freed his cock from his pants and began sucking it furiously. He was obviously turned on because it wasn't long before he exploded into my mouth. I told him what Nick had been doing and he loved it. He ripped off my panties -- I was sure he was going to fuck me right there on the bathroom vanity, but instead he shoved my panties into his pocket and left.

It took me a few minutes to comprehend what he was doing. I was pretty sure he was pushing me to do more. I needed to feel something inside of me and if Justin was going to deny me his cock, Nick's finger would do.

Returning to the room, I should have felt subconscious because if I bent over for any reason, there was nothing shielding this room from my most intimate parts, but I didn't. In fact, I actually was hoping to get caught.

I positioned myself right in front of Nick and waited for an opportunity to lean across the table to give him a preview of what was missing. Justin, standing opposite me across the table leaned in and asked for a kiss. He knew the show it would provide Nick. I leaned in and watched Justin's eyes watching Nick.

Leaning back into my standing position in front of Nick, I quickly knew that not only had Nick noticed my lack of panties, he had gotten the intended message. Beneath the table his hand reached around my waist, between my legs and with no effort he slipped a finger into my wetness. At my current level of arousal someone could have slipped a bottle, bottom side up, into my pussy and not meet resistance.

Now well after midnight, the beer and other adult beverages had been replaced with water. The party was winding down, but with Nick's fingers were stroking me inside at a steady rhythm. His fingers weren't enough to bring me to an orgasm, but they were doing a hell of a job teasing me. I could feel my pussy juices dribble down the inside of my legs.

Justin must have sensed my frustration, because he was sober enough to drive and it was time to go. Nick took one last plunge into my warmth before withdrawing his finger.

We didn't make it home right away. Instead we turned down the first gravel road. I hopped out and started to run, but Justin caught me from behind at the front of the car. He ripped off my top and bent me over the hood. Within seconds his cock was inside me thrusting with such intensity I thought he might fuck right through me.

Neither of us lasted long before our orgasm. I started first, but the sound of my moans obviously sent him over the edge. His cock was still spasming when the last wave of orgasm swept through my body. It had been a long time since our sex had not ended with a single orgasm, but I was still not satisfied.

I pulled off of Justin's cock and leaned him back against our car. To my disappointment his stiffness was already waning. But he couldn't stop now I needed more.

"When Nick's fingers were inside me, I was imagining that it was his cock," I told Justin.

That truth was all it took. Justin started to harden almost immediately and I impaled my pussy on his hardened shaft. I fucked him cowgirl style to 2 more orgasms before he came a second and final time.

I use that night to start my fantasies most of the time when I'm fingering myself or when I need that extra boost during sex, but they end with me fucking Nick, Brian, Dave or all three. For now that is just a fantasy, but maybe this Halloween I'll have something new to fantasize.