Horny Hostages

Story Info
Young couple submit to their kinky captors.
4.2k words
4.13
185.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,480 Followers

The day started out perfectly, sunny, cool, a day that called out for a hike on the Verdant Crest, a series of moderate climbs overlooking the 50 mile lake. With Julie driving, she and her husband Matt, drove to the end of an old logging road and parked the car. Julie pocketed the keys before wending their way up a series of S-turns leading to the top. The trail followed a stream for the most part, providing the music of flowing water as they ambled along the rising path. Once they reached the crest, both were dismayed to see a fast-moving thundercloud coming across the lake on the other side, the first drops of rain already hitting the foothills.

"Come on, Julie. If we cut straight down the hill instead of following the path, we might make it back to the car before it hits."

Matt tried to sound up tempo, but he could see in Julie's soft green eyes that she doubted it too. They turned and began to jog down, cutting across fields and stands of trees, occasionally intersecting the meandering path. Julie's blonde hair bounced as she ran alongside her athletic husband. Matt was tall and graceful with light brown hair, dark eyes, and at 30 years old had quit semiprofessional baseball to write about sports for a local newspaper. Julie, two years younger, had met Matt while in college and was one of the pretty cheerleaders for the team.

They hadn't quite covered a quarter of the way down when the storm broke. Cold wet drops of rain pelted them soaking through the light hiking clothes that they had worn. As they sprinted across an area of high grass, Julie cried out, "Look!" pointing to a small cabin half hidden in a forest grove at the edge of the clearing.

"There's a wisp of smoke coming from the chimney. Let's see if we can get shelter until the storm blows by."

They ran across the field, onto the covered veranda, and stood shivering in the cold. Matt knocked on the door crying out, "Hello! Anyone there?"

Two weeks earlier, George and his sidekick, Manny, had pulled off a well-planned robbery. The armoured truck always arrived at the small-town bank with the payroll for the local logging mill. As the guard was bringing in the bags of cash, Manny knocked out the driver as he was re-locking the back door of the truck. Before the guard could react, George was coming out of the bank and hit him with a drawn gun. The men grabbed the bags of loot and drove off in a stolen car only to abandon it at a tiny strip mall moments later and driving off with the cash in a different car.

They made their way to an old forest ranger shack they had scouted out previously, left the car hidden under branches on an abandoned dirt road, and hid the money under the floor planks of the cabin. They had stored food, drink, and supplies in order to lie low and let the search wind down. No one had been near the place at all while they waited out several days, no one that is, until the knock on the door. George signalled Manny to cover him as he tucked his gun into his waistband behind his back and cautiously opened the door. Manny held his automatic and stood behind the door hidden from the couple outside.

"Thanks," Matt said, "sorry to bother you but my wife and I got caught in the storm and are soaked. Can we come in for a while until it passes? Our car is at the bottom of the trail, still a few miles away."

George could see that they were alone. He looked over the young couple, the guy an athletic looking man and his wife was a knockout even with wet blonde hair. She stood about 5'6" tall, trim; George estimated about 36B tits, 26 inch waist, and 37 inch hips. "Sure, come on." He stood aside to let the couple in before closing and locking the door. Matt introduced himself and Julie.

George just nodded.

"You are wet. Why don't you get out of the clothes and warm up by the fire" it was more of a statement than a question.

"No, that's OK," Julie offered, "we can just get by the fireplace and get warm."

"What do you think, Manny? Think they ought to take everything off?"

George was smirking when he said it and for the first time the couple noticed Manny at the wall with a gun trained on them.

"Hey, hold on!" Matt took a step toward George but George reached behind his back and levelled his own gun on Matt.

"No, you hold on...just take it easy. And STRIP! Both of you!" he barked at them.

Matt hesitated but when George rapped him across the arm with the gun barrel, he stifled a cry but began to peel off his shirt.

"You too, babe."

Julie slowly began to unbutton her blouse. As the two men watched, Matt took off his shoes, socks and pants and was down to his shorts. "Everything!" He reluctantly dropped them to the floor at George's command. George took the wallet from his pants. The few dollars inside were insignificant; he tossed the wallet into the fireplace where it was consumed in seconds.

They focused on Julie as she let her jeans slide down and kicked off the sneakers she had on her feet. Blushing furiously at having to stand like that in front of two men she had only seen minutes before, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms to join her wet clothing on the floor.

"Please, let me keep..."

"Everything," George repeated his command, his eyes on her firm tits like two apples with large pink nipples sticking out like little peaks. George didn't know if it was from the cold or the erotic situation. Probably the former, he thought, but he planned on working on the latter. Julie obeyed him and hooked her thumbs into the lacy waistband of her panties and slid them down over her hips letting them pool around her ankles.

George stepped closer to her, deliberately staring at her pussy.

"Very nice. I like it that you shave it leaving a small inverted triangle of hair. It's like an arrow pointing to paradise. Do you think of your pussy as being paradise?"

He laughed at her obvious embarrassment. Matt made a move as if to step toward George but the gun levelled at his stomach made him stop.

"Manny, I think it best if we tie him to the post...for his own safety."

He waved the gun toward a post near the fireplace.

"Sit on the floor with your back to the post."

Manny made short work of tying Matt's hands behind his back around the post.

"Whada ya think, Manny? It's been a while since we had a good piece of ass."

Manny just smiled and rubbed the front of his pants. Julie's eyes were like fire as she practically spat the words out.

"I know that we can't stop you from doing what you want. You can take me for your own perverted lust but, fuck you, you can't make me like it."

George just smiled and grabbed Julie's hair forcing her to the floor on her knees.

"Leave her alone, you sunnuvabitch," Matt cried out struggling with his bonds.

Manny cursed, "Damn it, I'll shut you up."

He picked up Julie's panties and forced them into Matt's mouth tying them in with a piece of rope. George had ignored the outburst and undid his pants letting them drop to the floor. He had no underwear and Julie's eyes went wide looking at the cock in front of her face. It was still soft and hanging down but was at least an inch longer than Matt's when Matt had a hard-on. Manny laughed at her reaction.

"Hey honey, that's why he has the nickname Horsecock."

George ordered her to take it in her hand. She reluctantly did so, her slim fingers barely able to encircle his cock it was so thick around.

"Stroke it for me...nice and gentle."

Julie began to masturbate him hoping that if she could get him off, he would be satisfied and leave them alone. She felt it stiffening in her hand, stroking, stroking and watching it enlarge as he got a hard-on. As long and thick as it was while soft, it grew as her stroking made it stronger.

"That's it, baby. Yeah, yeah...feels so good. But you're going to make it feel better."

Julie thought it wise to do her best and was working his cock energetically to make it cum. However, after a few minutes of pumping it, she heard Horsecock order, "Get on all fours." Julie had to stop stroking to get on her hands and knees in front of him. Horsecock took her hair and pulled her face up to his needy cock.

"Open wide, baby...open up and suck it. And nothing will happen to hubby."

He pushed the head against her lips as he forced it between her lips. Afraid of what they might do to Matt, she began to suck his cock. She had done that for Matt, but strangely, she couldn't stop the emotion of George's strong cock in her mouth. It felt good, felt erotic, overriding her fear.

Behind her, Manny slipped off his pants, his cock already stiff with anticipation.

"Let me have her other hole, boss." Horsecock just nodded yes and Manny held his cock at her cunt lips and pushed in. "Hey, she is already wet!" Manny laughed as he began pumping into her. Matt watched in horror as the two men fucked his wife at both ends. Part of his horror was that his own body was reacting to the erotic scene being played out in front of him. His own cock began to get hard. He could do nothing to hide it from the two men taking his wife.

"Lookee there, Manny." George nodded in Matt's direction and they both laughed. "Hey, you like seeing your wife getting fucked?"

Horsecock stepped up his humping into Julie's mouth and he closed his eyes and began to grunt unloading his balls, thick cum pouring into her mouth as she tried to swallow it all to keep from choking. She tasted it as it slithered down her throat filling her belly.

Manny also began to drive his cock into her faster and harder. Matt's cock was running precum freely as he saw Julie drooling spit and cum from her mouth onto the floor, her body rocking back and forth from the pounding Manny was giving her. Manny began to moan, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum...gonna cuuuummm."

Julie cried out, "Awww nnnoooo no no...I'm close...so fucking close...don't stop...please d-d-don't..."

But Manny groaned and Matt watched in dismay as he saw Manny's cum leaking down his wife's thighs. He pulled out, his cock wet with a mixture of cum and Julie's cunt juices. She hung her head, frustrated, moaning, "Awww awww,,,oh god..." George helped her to her feet and she reached down, her finger probing at her wet cunt.

"NO!" George shouted at her. "Leave it be. If you dare to touch yourself, hubby here will get a few cracks of gun butt across his shins. He won't be able to walk for weeks. Get it?" Julie, her eyes filling with tears of need, nodded yes.

George smiled at her, "And you're the girl who said I couldn't make you like it?"

He pulled her close. Julie looked into his eyes and for the first time realised that Horsecock was very good looking. He had black curly hair and violet eyes set in a strong face. He had a moustache and when he smiled he displayed beautiful teeth and dimpled cheeks. Manny, on the other hand, was small and had sharp features, sort-of rat-like. Horsecock took Julie in his arms and kissed her and as he probed her mouth with his tongue, he reached down and began to rub the strong little button of her clit. He felt Julie's hips move, pressing against him, and her tongue danced with his in her mouth. She whispered into his mouth, "YYessss, touch me.." Her breathing increasing with her arousal. George gently pushed her away.

"It's time to eat. Fix us up something," pointing toward a cupboard.

"Oh, god," she pleaded, "let me cum. Please. Please!"

Horsecock just led her to the food stores and turned away. Matt, sitting on the floor, still had a hard-on from watching.

Julie, still naked, managed to work up a dinner of ham and eggs and soup. They let her feed Matt, taking her panties from his mouth and holding up a cup of soup for him to drink. Horsecock and Manny sat at the table. "Julie," George called out, "C'mere." She came and stood silently next to him. He reached out and began to rub the lips of her pussy. In an instant, her clit hardened as he probed inside her. Her breathing increased and she began to move her hips, humping back against his insistent finger.

"That's enough."

Horsecock knew that he was keeping her on the edge of fulfilment and the more he pressed her need to cum, the more compliant she was.

"Get under the table while we eat...and make us happy."

She knew what was expected, knelt down under the table, and while the men ate, Julie began to play with their cocks. The table was small and she was able to stroke both cocks at the same time and move her head to suck each cock in turn. While she sucked, she looked over at her husband tied to the post, his rod erect and wet with precum. Their eyes met and Julie knew it could never be the same between them after she had pleaded with Horsecock to fuck her. And knowing it aroused her husband.

Above her, Manny put down his fork and closed his eyes, his breathing getting hoarser.

"OK, bitch, get your mouth on it...HURRY!"

Julie's lips formed a tight oval over Manny's cockhead as she jerked him off into her mouth. Julie could taste her own dried cum juices on his cock. She heard him gasp and felt a sharp stream of thick cum filling her mouth as she swallowed her second load of cum that evening. As soon as she got Manny off, Horsecock reached under the table and pulled her head to his cock. Holding her firmly by the hair, he pulled her mouth down. HARD. His cock going in beyond the gag reflex until Julie's nose was buried in his thick public hair. He just held her there, impaled on his cock, not moving. Not allowing her to move. His cock buried deep in her throat and he groaned. Julie felt the result sliding down her throat, warm, thick, ropes of cum pumping into her. She was barely aware of Matt groaning as Horsecock pulled out. She looked over to see her husband, gritting his teeth, his hips humping up hard as he fucked air needing to cum.

Horsecock just smiled and got up from the table. He offered Julie a hand to help her from under the table. He brought her to stand in front of Matt and kissed her, his hand cupping the lips of her mound, now swollen with need. Julie kissed him back, their tongues stabbing, her voice whispering gutturally like an animal, "fuck me, fuck me please." In answer, he pushed two fingers into her, holding them in her wet love tunnel. Then he pulled them out and held them up to her lips.

"Suck." She eagerly sucked his fingers, sucking her own wetness and swallowing.

"I'm tired, baby. Time to go to bed."

Julie just sank to her knees on the floor, crying in sexual frustration.

"Manny, spread a blanket in front of the fireplace for her."

Manny did as he was told and Julie crept onto it and curled up, huddled in front of the slowly ebbing flames. Manny went into a cot in the corner and Horsecock took off his clothes and got into a small bed across the room. As the flames turned to embers, Julie could smell her own sex. The room was thick with a faintly fishy aroma as the darkness intensified the sexy smell of her cunt.

Matt slept fitfully, naked and tied to the post. The embers were barely glowing when he heard a movement and realised that Julie was slowly creeping away from the fireplace. He didn't dare utter a sound so she could escape safely and get help. She crawled across the floor and continued past the door on toward Horsecock's bed. Matt was astonished to see her approach the bed and carefully lift the covers exposing George's cock. She carefully took it in her mouth and began to suck arousing Horsecock.

"Ohh...mmmmm. So you like it; you are a little cum slut after all," he smiled. She continued to pleasure him, her head bobbing along his shaft.

When Matt saw what his wife was doing, his cock began to thicken and rise up again. He was startled to hear Manny who had sidled up next to him.

"Hey, you like watching, don't you?" Matt could only nod yes having no other feeling left but lust.

"I'm gonna give you a break, but don't try anything stupid." He prodded Matt in the side with his gun to make the point. Manny untied Matt. "Get up close...get so you can really see what she is doing to his cock."

The two men approached the bed, Manny pushed Matt to his knees so his face was only an inch away from that of his beautiful wife as she worked on the cock. He could hear her slurping as she sucked it and George's groans as he neared the paradise she was providing him with her mouth. Matt couldn't help himself. His hand went to his own cock and he began to stroke it, jerking off as he watched his Julie suck cock. Manny urged Matt in a little whiney voice.

"You love seeing her do it...you do...Don't you?" Matt could only nod yes dumbly, his hand working on his own cock. "Tell her," Manny urged again, "tell her what you think...TELL HER..."

Matt began to ramble, his voice hoarse with emotion, "Yes...do it. Do it Julie. Suck his cock, you...you little cum slut." His voice grew louder, "You fucking cunt, suck it! Suck him off and drink his cum!"

George's breathing came on strong and he grunted, again and again, humping his hips up into her mouth and Matt saw cum running from Julie's mouth, down her chin....

The door to the cabin burst in as a window was simultaneously shattered!

A week earlier, a patron at a coffee shop in a strip mall had noticed two men drive in, transfer some bags to another car, and drive off. He thought nothing of it at the time but when he learned of the robbery, he notified the police thinking it may have something to do with the theft. He was able to give the police a description of the second car. Police helicopters searched the area and found the car after the storm had blown away the concealing branches. A map of the area revealed to the police an abandoned ranger hut and surveillance revealed that it was occupied. A swat team landed silently a couple of miles away and surrounded the building. At a signal from the leader, two teams entered by smashing in the door and a window.

Startled, Manny brought his gun up firing an ineffective shot into the wall. The police fired back from both entry points and Manny was dead before he hit the floor. At the sound of shattering wood and glass, Julie's reaction was to leap into the small bed and pull the covers over her naked body. The bullets fired at Manny passed harmlessly over the two in bed and Matt kneeling on the floor. As the swat team came in, Matt stood up.

"Oh, thank god you are here! My wife and I were being held hostage by these two bastards." He was near shock from the combination of fear of the attack and lust from watching Julie. He didn't realize he was standing naked with his hard-on in his hand.


A cop shouted, "Quiet! Get against the wall."

The police slammed Matt back. "Who the hell are you?" Matt tried to explain but had no identification since George had burned his wallet. As he shook his head trying to clear it and explain, the police had zipped Manny into a body bag. The whump-whump-whump of the chopper being moved up to the clearing beat the air. While all this confusion was going on, Horsecock held Julie close and he moved his hand down, touching, probing. Julie's body was still completely at the mercy of George's fingers she needed to cum so desperately. His finger slipped into her, probing slowly, rubbing the hot wet button of her clit.

The swat team leader approached the bed. George's finger kept moving, carefully, carefully, no motion showing above the blanket, but completely in control under it.

"OK, Ma'am, that guy says he is your husband..." Julie's body took over her mind completely. "This is my husband."

And Julie kissed Horsecock passionately, holding him, pressing her body to his rapturous finger.

"Well, I guess that clears that up," the cop turned to his team, "Get something on him," nodding toward Matt, "and load him into the chopper." He turned back to the couple in bed, "We will need a statement at headquarters, but with the prisoner and body, the helicopter is loaded."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,480 Followers
12