Horny Little Women Ch. 05

Story Info
Perhaps the best eighteenth birthday party ever.
5.3k words
4.62
104.2k
26

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

The evening of Amy's party had arrived and with it the realisation for Matthew Ryder that the adventure was coming to an end. The following day the flight would take him back to Manila and away from the sisters and mother he'd grown to love in so many different ways. Still, if it were any consolation, with the girls being so unrelenting in their desires, a red hot time was surely promised right up to the end.

Heading off in search of Jo to borrow some gel to spike his hair, the pursuit led him to the downstairs bathroom were the blast of a hairdryer filled the air. The door ajar, he craned around, espying Jo squatting on the floor, her bare back to him. He was about to reach over to tap her on the shoulder when he caught Amy's reflection in the mirror opposite. Sat between her elder sister's outstretched legs, the party girl was having her damp blonde locks blown and teased with a stiff hairbrush. Both were stark naked.

Matthew's eyes remained on Amy's reflection in the mirror, appraising her girlish frame. Though she had just turned eighteen, her body was that of a younger girl, hips baring some puppy fat and tits still not fully developed. The nipples were puffy yet proudly pierced defiantly in contradiction to their youthfulness. Amy, it seemed, was desperate to become a woman. Her legs were closed, toes flexing as Jo worked the brush firmly through the tangles.

Matthew's glance returned momentarily to Jo who also sported two nipple rings in a pair of well-developed breasts that bore a peach-shaped pertness. In readiness for the party she also had a shiny stud in her navel. From observing the two girls together, it was obvious Amy looked up to her older sister in awe and in many ways wanted to be like her.

Tugging at the mass of blonde curls, Jo forced Amy's head back, her damp hair brushing the older girl's shoulder, a rivulet of water snaking its way down to her breast. Gathering up the stray droplet with a finger, Jo placed the wet digit to her lips and sucked lovingly. Unwittingly, as the younger woman shifted position she pressed against Jo's breasts, her neck cushioned by their springiness. "I wish I had tits like yours," Amy sighed dreamily.

"Oh yours will grow soon enough," assured Jo. "And besides, they're lovely as they are."

"You think so?"

"Yeah I think so."

With that, Jo's spare hand slid around Amy's body, cupping the underside of her sister's right breast. Amy's eyes expanded and her breath started to race. "Jo, what are you doing?"

"Just checking for growth," replied Jo with a nonchalance that belied a deep-rooted craving. "And you know what, Amy honey, I think you could outgrow us all yet."

"Yeah?" Amy enthused, glancing up with a huge wanton grin.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind betting you'll have tits like mum's in a year."

"Really? Mmmmmmm."

Amy's lovely blue eyes illuminated. So overjoyed was she to hear the assurance that it went unnoticed that Jo still had hold of her right breast, massaging it gently, compressing the flesh and causing the nipple to sprout healthily. Seizing control, Jo's thumb and forefinger found their way to the aroused teat, rolling it purposefully. Matthew watched mesmerised as this went on for a full minute.

"Jo..."

"Yes, Amy honey?"

"Don't forget the other one."

Swapping the dryer over from left to right, the older girl's newly freed hand moved to the corresponding breast. A deft squeeze forced another moan to slip from Amy's lips as she eased back to become almost fully absorbed in Jo's body, head snug between her sister's accommodating breasts.

Reaching over to take hold of some hairpins, Jo worked feverishly to pile up her sister's unruly locks on top of her head. Amy's young neck soft and pink and warm from her bath, Jo leaned in to kiss it gently. Amy purred contentedly, her legs parting ever so slightly to reveal the first hint of downy pubic hair. Her work done, Jo discarded the dryer and the pair admired Amy's adult transformation. Though Jo was not yet finished with her sister, leaning in to kiss all over her sister's shoulders with a real passion.

"Jo..." Amy mouthed hesitantly, gazing up with big doe eyes, "I'm, um, not sure this is right."

Jo pursed her lips, a knowing look. "Does it feel right?"

"It does," Amy admitted almost immediately. "But all the same..."

"Why don't you just imagine it's Matthew?"

As Amy vibrated her lips in desire, feeling his cheeks warm at the mention of his name and his cock rise, Matthew took a precautionary step backwards. Just as well, for at that moment Jo rose and turned, brushing straight past him as he ducked in the shadows. Thankfully it appeared as if she'd not spotted him. Returning less than a minute later, she kissed one of Amy's earlobes before setting back down again. Submissively Amy slotted back into position between her legs and breasts.

The reason for Jo's brief disappearance soon became apparent: she'd been to fetch Amy's birthday present, the long slim black dildo. Amy's eyes widened as it came into view, accompanied by a little moan. After offering another gentle reassuring kiss, Jo circled the tip around each pierced nipple, prompting Amy to clamp her eyes shut, a look of contentment settling upon her pretty face.

Having brought each nipple back to a peak, Jo ran the slender length of plastic down Amy's tummy, teasing her navel playfully. Almost subconsciously, Amy's thighs parted to unveil the beautiful pink pussy Matthew had seen so very briefly that morning. Already the lips were glistening with the first spots of dewy arousal.

After having stroked her sister's inner thighs for what seemed an eternity, Jo tilted the dildo and caressed the length of Amy's slick crack. As she repeated the action, the lips of began to petal, albeit unwillingly. Yet Amy was unable to deny the feelings and as Jo continued to tease the slit, she rested her head dreamily against her sibling tutor's heaving breasts.

In his time back, Matthew hadn't witnessed the older girl as turned on as this. And that was despite having enjoyed a delicious threesome with their mother. This must surely have been the culmination of years of watching the lovely little Amy blossom to finally become a woman.

As Matthew looked on in awe at Amy's lesbian seduction, the temptation to stroke his cock became overwhelming. Yet he was equally determined to save himself for the party, presenting an agonising dilemma. Arms folded tightly across his chest he would record the episode in his brain for later use in Manila when he was alone and lonely.

With all resistance from Amy vanquished, Matthew watched in the mirror as Jo eased the tapered head into her sister's tight young cunt, eliciting a moan. Eyes pressed shut, Amy's head moved from side to side. Too much for the spy in the wings, with his excited cock pressing the boxers into a tent of marquee proportions, he reached down and gave the shaft a gentle squeeze. Soon his treacherous hand was working the foreskin back and forth against his better judgement.

On the bathroom floor, Amy's thighs spread wider as her cunt began to respond Jo's urgings, the dildo disappearing in by inch. The older girl was careful not to go too far too fast, easing up when she met resistance from the virgin pussy and ensuring to kiss Amy's neck at regular intervals. In between she watched intently over Amy's shoulder, gazing into the mirror to view the results of her handiwork, a huge smile on her face at having succeeded in working the younger girl into a liquid condition.

Eventually, after a deal of to-ing and fro-ing, moaning and groaning, licking and kissing, all but the last inch was inside the tight cunt, prevented only by Amy's maidenhead. As Jo let go and Amy exhaled heavily, the plastic penis pushed its way back out and into Jo's waiting hand. Lifting it to her lips, she licked and sucked it dry, marvelling at the taste of the dreamy, slightly salient produce of that young virgin cunt.

Lowering the tip once more, Jo concentrated entirely on Amy's clit, teasing it mercilessly. The younger girl swooned and squirmed, her clit aching so much she craved release, angling her body to try to get away yet pursued relentlessly like a cat chasing a mouse. Jo located the little nub once more and administered a series of probes that felt like tiny electric shocks imploding in Amy's vagina.

Gasping, she came ferociously, her young body going into uncontrollable spasms and receding into her sister as if all the air had been forced out of her lungs. Jo held the juice-laden dildo in the air in triumph, taking Matthew by surprise when she craned back to pass the prize his way. His elder sister, it seemed, had been aware of his presence all along. Embarrassedly Matthew took the dildo and lifted it to his mouth, sucking it like a corncob streaked with hot melted butter, savouring its salty palate.

With that he let out a muted groan before firing three loads of cum in quick succession at the bathroom tiles. The fourth he eked out into his palm and offered to Jo as Amy lay flat out. She licked with passion, savouring the cocktail borne of her sibling's loins. The show over, Matthew beat a somewhat hasty retreat before the first guests arrived. However, the pre-party thrills were far from over for, as man of the house, it was Matthew's duty to approve each girl's outfit before she joined the party.

Amy, having moved with lightning dexterity, was first to arrive to gauge his opinion, still flushed from her liaison with Jo and blissfully unaware that Matthew had witnessed the whole seduction. "Oh wow," he gasped in genuine admiration and not a little lust at the incredible transformation.

The curled locks piled on top of her head were fronted by a shiny silver tiara, a few corkscrew strands allowed to overhang strategically. The rectangular glasses the young girl habitually sported had been substituted by contact lenses, allowing her piercing eyes to sparkle like sapphires. No longer did she look the little girl Matthew had first encountered. In fact, she'd seemed to blossom in the last half hour and Matthew had a fair idea what was behind that.

Yet it was the dress that grabbed his attention: aquamarine to match those beautiful irises, it had a crepe appearance and feel, splitting just below her breasts to expose a triangular area of stomach and display the piercing at her navel. A little black bra underneath held her modest assets in place and helped conceal the other two new piercings. The skirt was of similar design, stopping alluringly just above the knee. Bare legged, her footwear was flat yet elegant, a pair of white strappy sandals that were ideal for dancing.

Amy did a twirl, the skirt tight to a bum that was pleasantly curvaceous. Unable to help himself, Matthew eased up against his youngest sister's back, kissing behind her ear, hands caressing each hip. Looking over the top, he was overjoyed to see his necklace plunging down into a cleavage that somehow she'd managed to sculpt. Amy sighed and relaxed in his arms like she had her sister's. They were moving to the bed almost unknowingly when the doorbell downstairs sounded. Easing away, Amy blew a kiss and skipped off to greet her first guest, promising to see him later. Matthew exhaled so hard he almost fainted.

Amy was quickly replaced by Meg who needed a hand before she could go and join the party. Her one-piece gown was light and diaphanous in a creamy shade, ending in flouncy skirt-tails. Unlike Amy, she'd opted for heels, a good four inches worth, to offset the elegant outfit suitably. Tottering over and tilting forward, she lifted the back of her brunette hair off her neck, indicating that the fiddly catch of the gown needing coupling. Before doing so, Matthew took a moment to kiss the exposed area of shoulder tenderly, sending a shiver down her spine. "Matthew, don't," she groaned, before adding teasingly: "Not now."

Having secured the catch with a pair of shaky old man's fingers, Matthew gave her arse a playful slap. "You look absolutely stunning, Meg honey. Now go and enjoy yourself."

Meg reached to wrap her arms around his neck and, despite the elevation gained from the heels she still needed to push up on tiptoes to reach her brother's cheek, imparting a soft loving kiss. Her body as she tottered away was to die for.

Immediately she left, Beth arrived at the door as the perfect replacement. Though Amy and Meg had stunned him with their transformations, Beth's was perhaps the most dazzling yet. Trading on her Afro-Caribbean roots, she'd braided her usually unruly hair into colourful tracks that ran across her head and down to the neck. "Wow!" Matthew exclaimed, lost for words.

Though he'd already seen the outfit briefly in the shop, it looked ten times better now that she was made-up to match, her lips painted a glossy crimson. The red halter top exhibited her lovely little breasts perfectly and, without a bra, the excited nipples stood firmly to attention. Matthew couldn't resist slipping his hand inside to squeeze a pert boob. Beth issued a seductive smile before easing away, pirouetting and showing off her peachy butt in the pair of matching red hotpants. So tight were they that they seemed to be sucked in by her arse crack. No doubt about it, it was money well spent.

As Beth told him not to be too long, Jo arrived as the last of the girls to seek an audience, the sweet smell of draining nail polish following her in. Showing off the black skirt and maroon vest top that had also been purchased by Matthew the previous day, she was sporting a hairstyle that suited her so well: punky and spunky, spiky and brash. She was also sporting a huge smug smile. Doubtless the seduction of Amy had a lot to do with her vivacity. "Thank you for these," she whispered, issuing a curtsey.

"No problem, they look absolutely wonderful on you," Matthew replied.

She moved forward, careful to shield her drying fingernails and toenails, co-ordinated in maroon to match the top. "I think you wanted this," she said with a cheeky smile, handing over the pot of gel.

"Mmm, I did, and I'm glad I chose that moment."

"I cleaned the tiles," she said with a wicked grin, puckering her lips, before heading off with a giggle.

Alone, Matthew peered into the mirror, scraping the gel through his hair to sculpt a Mohawk down the centre, picking and flicking at the fringe. "Don't worry, you look gorgeous," came the words from the door, preceding his mother's entrance.

She took a moment to admire her handsome son, a six-foot tall Adonis in a fashionable designer shirt and coal black jeans. "So do you," he replied, eyes almost popping from their sockets.

Clearly intent upon competing with her younger, sexier daughters – though that was a matter of opinion – Hannah had opted for what could only be described as the slutty older woman look. A cross between Courtney Love and Marie Antoinette, her lips were full, red and pouty, her eyes generously black ringed, with her tits pushed up in a bustier like two plum puddings. Her hair had been teased by heating tongs into a mass of cascading curls that looked as light as air. Matthew stood speechless, his mouth agape.

"Take those filthy thoughts out of your mind, young man," she quipped, before adding: "For now."

With all the promises he was seemingly on, Matthew would barely be able to keep up. He was almost tempted to lock himself in the room for the night.

"See you shortly," cooed Hannah as she ambled off to join the others.

"Bye mum, love you."

Matthew decided to give it ten minutes for descending, the music getting up downstairs and the front door being constantly opened and closed. Stuck to the mirror, he checked and rechecked his hair several times before deciding he was ready.

After all the amazing things he'd witnessed and indeed taken part in over the past few days, the start of the party turned out to be something of an anti-climax. After the initial introductions were made, he wasn't inclined towards the small talk that prevailed among their little cliques. Heading to the kitchen Matthew availed himself of a drink, a small glass of vodka doused in lemonade and generously filled with ice. Early still, the sheltered young man wasn't accustomed to drinking vast amounts. Returning to the front room, he stood on the outskirts felling somewhat cut adrift.

Amy was surrounded by a ring of pals of similar age, giggling merrily and showing off her presents. Beth was with her friend Alice, an amiable-looking redhead, the pair acting as DJ's by the stereo. Jo had invited along the shopgirl, introduced as Alison, and they had become inseparable in a corner. Meg was in the company of a dark Italian guy called Marco, with whom she worked and who might or might not be her boyfriend. And their mother was chatting to Erik, a small Swedish chap with a golden goatee who, it transpired, was Amy's father.

If it was any consolation, the ratio was favourable: three-to-one in favour of the men, a bevy of beauties from eighteen upward to choose from. Matthew only wished he had a more forward demeanour, his shyness around strangers an impenetrable barrier at times.

Thankfully he didn't need to be too much more forward for, at that moment, he felt a tap on the shoulder. Turning he looked into a familiar face, at least she appeared familiar, though at first he couldn't quite place her. "Hi, I'm Rosie Palmer, Amy's teacher," she introduced.

Matthew held out his hand in greeting, still trying to work out where he recognised her from. It wasn't as if he'd wandered too far afield during his two days in England.

Rosie filled in the gaps for him. "Didn't I see you in the forest a day or two back?" she offered, ending the mental anguish.

Matthew's mind went quickly into flashback mode, a delicious picture forming of games by the stream. Rosie, of course, had no idea Matthew had been spying on her. "Ah yes, you were on bikes, you and your..."

"Yes, that's right, Tom couldn't make it tonight."

Matthew looked her up and down furtively, liking what he saw. He'd felt something that first day too, a premonition, a definite instant attraction and nothing he saw now changed that opinion. Dolled up in a tight-fitting black dress that highlighted her ample bosom, Matthew was suitably impressed. "And you're really Amy's teacher?" he said in an exasperated manner.

Rosie laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"It's just..."

"I know. If I had a pound for every time one of my kid's parents told me that, I'd be a rich woman. I'm twenty-three, if it makes any difference."

Matthew made an almost inaudible sound of approval beneath his breath, wanting her.

"Can I get you another drink, Matthew?"

Matthew's initial reaction was to decline the offer, met by a slant-eyed expression. "Oh come on," she prompted. "I could really do with a drinking partner tonight, seeing as I'm on my own and especially since most of my students are half-cut already."

Matthew glanced over to Amy's group. Two teenaged lads wobbled drunkenly and, with the normal teacher-pupil roles suspended for the evening, were giving their teacher the eye. Matthew suspected Rosie's interest in him lie more in needing a chaperone than anything else, though she was so pleasant and easy-going, he didn't mind unduly being used. "Okay, vodka and lemonade then...thanks," he conceded.

As Beth glanced up from the stereo, sexy in her braids, halter and hotpants, she gave her brother a sweet becoming smile, followed by a blown kiss across the room. At the same time, Meg brushed past extremely close, shooting one of her sexy come-hither looks. Even Amy seemed to have grown tired of her friends and was looking alluringly Matthew's way, running her tongue around her lips. He sighed deep and hard. Typical women, he thought, all but ignoring him for half an hour then, when he found himself some female company, turning covetous. Rosie returned with the drinks and wickedly Matthew decided to test just how jealous he could make them.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12