Horny Little Women Ch. 06

Story Info
The party reaches new heights of debauchery.
5.1k words
4.57
79.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
548 Followers

Thanks once more to those that have supported this story. I'm finding the series has so much potential that a stay of execution has been ordered. In fact, it is looking as if a seventh chapter could well be in the offing. For now, here is the latest instalment...

*

Having made passionate love to virgin Amy in the water before bringing her teacher Rosie to a mind blowing orgasm with his tongue, Matthew Ryder needed to rest. Lying down by the side of the stream he dozed off for an hour before being awoken by a sock to the head. Pulling up on his backside, he could just about make out Rosie's outline, groping around in the dark searching for discarded clothes. As she came across items of Matthew's, she tossed them his way.

Eventually both had gathered everything safely up and were able to dress once more. "It's time I made a move," Rosie disclosed. "Can you, um, say bye-bye to Amy for me and tell her I had a wonderful time," she added, clearly a little embarrassed by her sexual antics in the stream.

"Sure. Come on, I'll walk you home," offered Matthew, standing.

"It's okay, it's not far," Rosie countered, but Matthew wasn't taking no for an answer, especially in a dense and dark woodland late at night.

Clasping hold of his hand, the comely schoolteacher led them blindly yet proficiently through the labyrinthine paths using some kind of sixth sense. As they threaded past the back of the house, music could be heard seeping through the walls into the still black air. "Sure you won't come in first for a quick one?" Matthew enquired.

"No, best I get home. Tom will be waiting up," Rosie replied guiltily.

A fifteen minute walk through more forest, finally the lights of a faraway street burned a yellow hole in the blackness. Mounting a stile, the pretty teacher turned to say goodbye. Yet Matthew being Matthew insisted on walking her right up to the door, an offer borne of genuine concern for her welfare rather than harbouring an ulterior motive. Though Matthew couldn't deny how heavy his balls felt, having yet to cum that evening. The nearer they got to the door, the edgier Rosie became, worried that her boyfriend might be looking out. She could do without the inevitable inquisition. "Okay thanks," she said, making a hasty jink to depart.

Matthew caught hold of her hand. "Don't I even get a goodnight kiss?"

Rosie glanced around anxiously, a distant light in the house just visible. "Matthew I can't..."

With that he eased her up the driveway, past the front door, and against the side wall of the house. Knee raised into her groin, Matthew pressed his lips firmly to hers. Rosie's clenched fists groped ineffectively in the air. "Matthew no, not here," she protested through long volleys of lip and tongue action, though her body was telling a different story, moulding back into his almost of its own accord.

Rosie couldn't prevent her hands unclenching and moving to Matthew's shoulders as the pair pressed tightly. She squealed in a mix of surprise and delight as he in turn took a firm hold on each buttock and kneaded manfully.

Suddenly a light came on in the porch and the front door creaked open. "Rosie, is that you?" rang out the male voice less than six feet away.

"Oh my God it's Tom," she breathed, eyes bulging and holding perfectly still.

Were her boyfriend to step outside and peer back around the corner, he'd catch his lover and the handsome stranger pressed to the side of the house in an impossible-to-explain clinch. As the door opened wider, a funnel of light from inside brushed their profiles. Her heart thumping against his, Rosie eased Matthew deeper into the shadows, careful not to make a sound in the gravel underfoot.

Despite the gravity of the situation, Matthew couldn't resist reaching between her legs, his errant thumb finding the crotch of her panties soaked through. Though she acted to the contrary, Rosie, it seemed, was getting off on the thrill of discovery as much as her partner was. She implored him with her eyes to stop yet that only made Matthew more determined. Moving the damp material to one side he buried two fingertips inside the moist cunthole as Rosie battled to control her breathing.

Around the corner, deciding he must have been hearing things, Tom issued a sigh and pushed shut the door once more, blackening the driveway and the two conjoined figures. "Phew that was close," whispered Matthew, his cock twitching uncontrollably. "There's no chance of being invited in for a coffee I suppose then?"

"You're crazy," she replied in hushed tones, heavy with exasperation.

"Well I'm horny. And clearly you are too," he stated, fingers flexing inside her.

Rosie groaned as her clit came under attack from the embedded digits. "No I'm not, now let me go."

Matthew just smiled, removing the fingers and pressing them to his lips but continuing to pin her to the wall. He signalled his approval at her musky taste with a pleasurable sigh. However, his next move caught her completely off guard. "Eek, what are you doing?" squealed the schoolteacher as Matthew rotated her body so that she faced away from him, her ample bosom squashed to the wall, his body shielding hers like a cage. "No Matthew, no, not here, not now...please..."

Undeterred by the weak protests, Matthew pressed up closer still, sucking at her soft and tender neck whilst lifting the straps of the black dress off her shoulders with his thumbs. "Matthew, no," Rosie mouthed, her resolve almost completely drained he feasted upon an exposed shoulder blade.

The straps falling away down her arms, the dress crumpled above her breasts, held in place only by their firm roundness. Shoulders and upper back exposed to the cool night air, she shivered. Reaching down, Matthew placed a hand on her bum then ran it slowly over the curvaceous mound to the back of her knee. Elevated slowly, he caressed up the rear of her thigh, gathering up the skirt on the way to expose a thigh top. Rosie gasped, continuing to protest unconvincingly.

When his hand reached the pleasant plumpness of her bum once more, Matthew gave the excess flesh a good hard squeeze, before slipping his fingers inside the elasticated hem of her panties. Unable to breathe, let alone move, Rosie stood as still as a corpse, pressed tight to the wall the wall. When she did eventually catch a breath, it came in fits and starts. She seemed powerless to resist his advances but knew she had to. If Matthew got his cock anywhere near her soaking wet pussy of hers she'd sure as hell be screaming down the neighbourhood within seconds. "No, no, no," she panted, body wanting it so badly, her mind in a steely determination to fight the urge.

By adjusting position to press her pussy to the wall, she hoped to railroad her ardent suitor as he frisked her up and down, one hand in her panties, the other playing with her hair. "Oh no, please Matthew," she implored.

With access to her pussy denied, growing a little frustrated Matthew pushed a fingertip against the knot of her arse. Rosie startled. "Oh God no, Matthew...please..."

Matthew twisted it, breaching the seal and corkscrewing to the tip as Rosie went all limp. Working it in, he buried to the knuckle, Rosie's arse wall gripping tight and causing her to mewl like a cat on heat. Suddenly the front door opened once more. "Rosie?"

With Matthew distracted momentarily, Rosie managed to slip his grasp. As she made the short dash she tugged up the straps of the dress and fled into the waiting arms of her lover.

Matthew sighed, keeping to the shadows until the door had been shut firmly. Yet he didn't head back immediately, hovering instead beneath the bay window. With several of the top windows open, he was to make out the voices inside. Seemingly worked up by Matthew's digital exploration into her anus, Rosie was begging her lover: "I'm so damned horny, Tom, fuck me up the arse, stud."

"Oh my God, Rosie, what's come over you?" sounded Tom's response.

Two of her school students plus me, thought Matthew with a grin. Oh well, he couldn't win them all. He heard Tom move up behind his lover and, as ordered, shoved his cock into her tight behind. The sharp motion was marked with a squeal, followed by the slapping of fleshy thigh on curvy buttock. Matthew decided it was time to cut his losses and get back to the party.

A short pleasant walk was rendered slightly uncomfortable by the raging hard-on in his trousers and a pair of full-to-bursting bollocks that felt the size of tennis balls. It was just before midnight when Matthew arrived back at the house, numbers having thinned noticeably. Amy's drunken teenaged pals and most of the older relatives had disappeared, leaving just a scattering of guests. "Matthew!" cried pretty half-caste Beth, running up and throwing her arms around her brother's neck.

And yes he was pleased to see her, the semi erection nudging her hip. Evidently she'd been drinking for she was uncoordinated and giggly, as was her little friend Alice, the yummy 20-year old redhead who shadowed her everywhere like a lost puppy. As Matthew took a seat in the lounge, each girl backed up to sit on a knee, pressing their backs into his accommodating chest and resting their heads on his shoulders.

Reaching up, Matthew stroked his fingers over his younger sister's colourful braiding, looking over her shoulder and down a wonderfully proportioned body. She looked absolutely divine in the skimpy red halter top and hotpants, her coffee-coloured belly flat as a pancake, her legs long and angular.

On the other side, Alice looked pale and wan in comparison, her skin like alabaster. She was, however, a playful little thing, grinding her bum into Matthew's knee as a stray hand 'accidentally' brushed over his crotch.

Birthday girl Amy flounced in, also clearly the worse for drink. "Look what daddy bought me for my birthday, Matthew," she gushed, brandishing a tiny silver camcorder. "Come quick," she added, her spare hand touching Matthew's chest.

"And where might you be planning on taking my brother?" enquired Beth who was enjoying Matthew's close attention.

"He's my brother too," retorted Amy. "And it's my birthday," she added, stomping a foot.

"It WAS your birthday," corrected Beth, indicating to the clock, its minute hand on five past twelve. "Now go annoy someone else, baby."

"I am not a baby, am I Matthew?"

Matthew blushed. That certainly was true. "Look, you can share me," he offered, his cock twitching in anticipation.

"Can I too?" asked Alice, her green eyes sparkling.

Leaning up the cute redhead pressed her lips to Matthew's. He kissed her back, their tongues grazing.

"You won't regret it," promised Amy with a wicked look on her sugar sweet face. "I've been doing some secret filming."

"Ooh," the others chorused.

They mounted the stairs excitedly, buoyed by Amy's naughty offer, arriving at the top to find her bedroom door locked. Some other couple were getting up to no good, it seemed, as the early hours and copious amounts of alcohol brought along a tidal wave of lust. Moving up the landing, they found Meg's bedroom unoccupied. Amy ensured to secure the bolt so as to avoid disturbance, vaulting up to join the trio on the bed.

She started replaying the night's events on the foldout screen of the camcorder, caught earlier as she'd moved among the party guests testing out her new toy. Some uncoordinated dancing, some smiling relatives, the birthday cake and a load of silly drunken party games, there was nothing of the salacious promise. Indeed Matthew could quickly have lost interest had it not for sister Beth's hot little brown body pressed tight to his as his body pressed to Alice's.

Sensing the unrest among the group, Amy activated fast-forward, the figures moving like a Benny Hill sketch. Searching for something juicier, she maintained their interest with the pitch: "I 'accidentally' left it on in mum's room earlier."

Suddenly the scene on the screen changed and their mother moved into view, galvanising everyone's attention. Her lipstick smeared and looking dishevelled, Hannah looked a vision of MILF sluttishness. Matthew could feel Beth's excited warm breath on his neck and her hand rest on his hip, stroking lovingly. In turn, he smoothed a hand up Alice's waist, causing the sexy redhead to purr.

On the monitor, Hannah was joined in her bedroom by a guy, all four craning violently to see. "Oh my God!" exclaimed Amy who had yet to vet the secret footage and now perhaps wished she had.

Her father Erik joined the scene, wrestling with his zip. "We can't watch this..."

"Oh yes we can," chorused Amy's three horny companions.

Erik was a short stout man, no taller than 5'5, naturally light haired as befitted his Scandinavian roots. The hair on his crown was thinning though offset by a pointy golden goatee. Ruby lip-shaped stains were dotted around his face and neck from where he and his former girlfriend had been making out earlier. God knows what she sees in him, thought Matthew, though the fervent voyeur inside him held his attention raptly.

It was only why, when he dropped his trousers. Though it was slim, his cock stretched a good ten inches from a tangle of golden pubes. "Wow!" gasped an excited Alice, surveying the Swede's cock with an appreciative eye and shifting to allow Matthew's hand to travel down her waist and inside her skirt.

Onscreen, Hannah held out a hand to ease her ex-boyfriend closer. Erik gave her neck a kiss then drew back to admire the woman that'd dumped him eighteen years earlier. Rummaging inside the bustier, Hannah extracted both heaving breasts. They overhung the dress like two wobbling blancmanges, nipples like thimbles.

Grinning and shuffling up, Erik allowed his cock be smothered in the impressive cleavage like a hot dog in two buns, clamped snugly in the rippling mounds of tit flesh. Encouraged by a breathless Hannah to give it to her hard, the diminutive Swede began to pump back and forth, the purple tip appearing and disappearing through the top, nudging her chin intermittently. Streaks of precum glistened on the skin.

Craning forward, Hannah allowed the tip to nudge her scarlet lips, taking in the dew on her tongue and exchanging it for smudges of lipstick that coated the head. Taking a step back, Erik stood hands on hips, the long penis jerking. Falling from the bed and on to her knees on the carpet, Hannah looked up with lustful eyes. Letting her jaw loosen she took the whole cock in her mouth in one, demonstrating the art of the effective deepthroating to her three engrossed offspring and a wide-eyed Alice.

Overcoming the embarrassment at witnessing her parents at play, Amy relaxed. One hand holding the camcorder a little unsteadily, the birthday girl's other hand disappeared up her skirt. She moaned as a set of fingers pressed the thong into her pussy's opening. The Devil will find work for idle hands and in this instance he magnetised Beth's and Alice's to Matthew's bulging crotch. Intrigued by its elevation and contours, Alice traced the length and breadth with a fingernail. Matthew exhaled, an evening of abstinence and false dawns having made him hornier than ever before.

Lying back on his elbows, he allowed chestnut beauty Alice to unzip his jeans, her fingers as shaky as Amy's, her breath racing. Lifting his buttocks off the bed, Matthew let Beth tug down the jeans and boxers in one hefty pull. The cock sprang up and into the waiting hand of Alice. With a little squeal of delight she cradled the lovely thick slab of manhood. It throbbed in her palm and dispensed a dollop of precum.

It was Beth that seized the initiative, however, leaning forward to mimic her mother's actions on the cam. Enveloping the head in the warm recess of her mouth, she sucked Matthew's engorged knob end with intent. Working like some crack team, Alice drew the foreskin right down to the base, allowing Beth's tongue to rove around the upper shaft and lick it all over.

Such was the feeling of bliss, Matthew's eyes closed yet he had to keep them open, not wishing to miss out on what was happening to his mother. The release came sooner than expected when Erik, driven crazy by their sexy MILF drew back and unleashed a rope of cum in Hannah's face. That allowed Matthew to lie back and have his cock shared by the two friends. Putting down the camcorder, Amy made to sit on his face. Matthew was in heaven.

At that moment, however, a voice outside the bedroom room alerted the aroused quartet. "Amy-it's-your-dad-dee," Erik announced in an almost comical-sounding Scandinavian brogue. "Are-you-there-Amy-hun-nee? Dad-dee's-going-home-soon."

"Shit," hissed Amy, stepping back off Matthew's face.

All looked like scared, unsure what to do. "He won't take no for answer," Amy lamented. "I'm going to have to let him in. Quick you lot, hide in the wardrobe."

Hurriedly she ushered the trio inside Meg's spacious closet, Matthew waddling like a walrus with his trousers and boxers still around his ankles. Simulating a yawn towards the door and fighting to compose herself, Amy announced: "Coming daddy – was feeling sleepy, just having a lie-down."

Sliding back the lock she let her father in. Face pensive, his immediate reaction was to sniff at the air that was thick with the aroma of excited cunt. In their hiding place, Matthew, Beth and Alice barely dared to breathe.

Erik held his arms wide as Amy motioned forward on her knees on the bed. Arms reaching around the expansive midriff, she hugged her daddy. Once more his nose jerked, sniffing at the air over her shoulder. As Amy uncoupled and issued a forced smile, her father took hold of her right hand and held the fingers to his nostrils. He took a long hard sniff, seeming to savour the pungent scent ingrained in them. Issuing a thoughtful 'hmm', silently he moved to the door and slid the bolt back across.

Amy held her breath and position, as rooted to the spot as her three concealed cohorts who gazed on with mouths agape. Moving in once more, daddy Erik took hold of the offending fingers and sucked on them one by one. Amy quivered, her eyes expanding. Satisfied that the fingers were clean, he reached across and lifted up the two frontal flaps of her airy dress to expose the dainty breasts. The nipple rings glinted back. "My-daughter-grew-up-to-be-a-slut," he sighed.

With that he moved his hands up to cup the tiny orbs, pinching at the flesh as Amy's face contorted. Clamping eat puffy teat in the juncture between thumb and forefinger, he rotated like wrenches tightening nuts. Muted through shock, Amy bit her lip as her father toyed with her nipples and reminded her once more what a slut she'd become. "Yes daddy, sorry daddy," she mouthed, willing the ordeal to end.

In the wardrobe, Matthew felt Beth press back into him as they peered through the tiny crack. The fear of discovery was at its utmost, he could nonetheless not resist reaching around the front and slipping his hands inside the halter top. Beth's tits shivered at his touch and she struggled to stifle a gasp as her brother moulded firmly.

Below them, Alice was knelt down between Beth's legs, utilising her own bit of door crack to watch Amy's uncomfortable yet arousing ensnarement. Feeling Matthew's exposed cock rise to nudge the back of her head, the little redhead smiled before rotating carefully to face it. This time it was Matthew's turn to muffle a gasp as Alice's hungry mouth swallowed the raging appendage, her nose nestled in the mesh of pubes. His eyes slanted but continued to peer back into the bedroom, mesmerised by the surreal scene.

"Lift-your-skirt-honey," commanded Erik.

Amy's face contorted though she reached compliantly for the hem nonetheless. Leaning against the bed, hands supported on the mattress, Erik allowed his tongue to trace a wet path down his daughter's belly. Reaching the pierced navel, he gave the stud a suck before continuing on, eagerly kissing the small area of skin that separated belly button from thong top. "Mmmmmmmm-a-thong-slut," the middle-aged pervert's lips resonated as he slobbered over his teen daughter.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
548 Followers
12