Horny MILF Redhead

Story Info
MILF fantasizes about seducing a friend and fucks herself.
3.2k words
4.47
21.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca had been waiting for a day like today. A chance to leave work early and spend hours masturbating before she had to pick up the kids from school. All morning long her office had experienced electrical problems that made it impossible to work. Rebecca's boss closed the office at lunch time. She knew she had until about 4:30 before she had to start the afternoon pick-up routine, Rebecca's mind immediately started considering her possibilities. She headed home as quickly as possible.

Rebecca's minivan pulled in the garage and she closed the garage door. Hurrying inside, she locked doors behind her, even though she knew that she would have ample time if her husband surprised her by coming home early.

She rushed upstairs to their master bathroom, which connected to their closet. She stripped off all her work clothes and put on a soft tank with no bra. Rebecca loved the feeling of rubbing her nipples with just a thin layer of soft fabric over them. Sometimes she would wear a soft bralette but today she opted for a soft black ribbed tank in a stretchy cotton. It clung to her curvy muscular figure, and her long nipples protruded clearly through the thin fabric.

She grabbed a towel from the linen closet and laid it down on the bed. Her pussy lips were already incredibly wet in anticipation. She opened the third drawer of her nightstand where they kept their toys. She pulled out her favorites - a clit sucking tool called the Satisfyer, an uber realistic 10 inch dildo, a trio of black silicone butt plugs and a tube of lube.

Rebecca had already edged herself earlier in the day by reading some erotic stories. She laid down on the bed, closed her eyes and began fantasizing while her hands roamed all over her body. Rebecca's body was one that always caught attention. At 5'10" with curvy hips and an ass that commanded stares, she was used to the reaction she often got from men.

Rebecca's husband had recently told her that she was what the guys would consider a PAWG. Rebecca laughed, having never heard that term before, but feeling incredibly turned on that men appreciated her sexy ass.

However, today she wasn't thinking about men, even as she prepared to fuck herself with a 10 inch rubber cock. She was fantasizing about her friend Kate, a petite curvy MILF with large perky breasts, tattoos, and hair dyed hot pink.

Kate was a good friend because their boys were similar ages, A few times Kate and Rebecca had some drinks after a playdate and Rebecca got serious flirtatious vibes from Kate. Rebecca thought she probably had overthought it but the feeling of her friend's hands on her shoulders, the feeling of her breasts pressed against Rebecca's back gave her chills down her spine. She thought Kate was sexy as hell. Rebecca had always considered herself bisexual, a fact that she didn't hide from her husband, but naturally he preferred for her to stay monogamous. Rebecca didn't plan on acting on any of these desires, but that didn't stop her from making her hot friend a subject of many of her fantasies.

Rebecca's recurrent fantasy recently included seducing Kate with oral sex and fingering her until she squirted. She imagined that Kate had come over and they were smoking a joint and doing a yoga video together. Both women enjoyed yoga and Rebecca knew the weed would make her friend horny as hell. Kate had recently gotten a boob job and knew Rebecca was curious about her friend's new boobs. She had told Rebecca before that she would show her the new boobs if she just asked. So Rebecca decided it was time, while they were alone, extremely turned on and feeling very in tune with their bodies, to ask to see her friend topless. As Kate removed her sports bra Rebecca realized her giant tits would barely move or sag. Kate had gotten a boob lift as well as a boob job and they looked perfect. Her large light pink nipples were extremely hard. Rebecca gently held one in her hand softly stroking the tip of her friend's nipple. Rebecca reached down and grazed both of her own nipples with her fingernails, they clearly showed through her lightweight sports bra that she was wearing with tight yoga leggings. Kate was putting her bra back on and saw Rebecca touching her own nipples. Kate reached over and asked if she could have a feel as well. Rebecca blushed, her pale skin flushing pink behind freckles and Kate's smaller hands gentled reached towards the larger woman.

Rebecca closed her eyes as Kate pulled gently on her nipples one at a time, her toes curled and she felt a tingle and ache in her pussy. Kate continued to massage and pulled on the hot redhead's nipples, enjoying watching her writhe in pleasure. Rebecca opened her eyes suddenly, looked her friend in the eye and leaned in for a deep kiss. As their tongues gently explored each other, Rebecca marveled at how soft and small her friend was. She was accustomed to larger men than her, big men, sometimes hairy, usually muscular, usually with big dicks. She liked that fine, but she could absolutely see the appeal of a beautiful, soft woman who smelled like heaven. They were making out hard now, and Kate's hands began to graze the outside of Rebecca's pussy over her yoga pants. She pulled the material up slightly, realizing Rebecca had on no underwear under the tight leggings, and rubbed the material up in between Rebecca's pussy lips. Rebecca felt extremely turned on being touched by the soft gentle hands of her sexy friend, she couldn't wait to put her hands and mouth all over her friend's body and stroke her pussy.

Slowly they stripped each other's leggings and bras off until they were completely naked, their bodies in stark contrast. Rebecca was tall, curvy, with pale skin and freckles. Her long hair came down to her medium sized breasts, which had a normal droop for a mother of two, with large pink areolas and long pink nipples. Kate was much shorter with a similar shape, though her stomach was flatter than Rebecca's. She had tattoos on both arms, her back, and her legs and bright pink hair. Her large DDD breasts sat high and proud with perfect hard pink nipples and her pussy was completely shaved. She smelled incredible Rebecca noticed, as her face moved down toward her friend's pussy.

Rebecca stroked the outer lips of Kate's pussy gently with her finger and the inner lips begin to open. She felt her friend's clit begin to pop out. Kate shuddered and moaned as her friend gently encircled her clit with her fingers and began to gently lick her pussy lips, slowly making her way up to the clit, circling around, and finally taking it into her mouth, sucking gently at first then hard, harder and biting just before releasing it, she began to tongue fuck her friend's sweet pussy and lap up the juices that slowly leaked out.

Rebecca had never been one to relish her own pussy juice but she had to admit her friend tasted as good as she smelled. Kate moaned as her stomach muscles tensed and her toes curled repeatedly. She was on the brink of orgasm and Rebecca held back from taking her all the way, gently licking and teasing her. Finally she took her fingers and pressed one then two in her friend's tight leaking pussy and leaned in to gently lick and tease her clit again. Kate's eyes were closed as she let out a sudden moan and her pussy released a torrent of juices onto Rebecca's face. Rebecca continued to press and stroke her friend's G-spot while gently licking her clit, as Kate sank back onto the floor in a state of complete bliss. Fluids continued to gush from her, Rebecca had not been warned that her friend was a squirter, but she was too and found it incredibly erotic that her friend had so deeply orgasmed during their first sexual encounter. Kate opened her eyes and looked up at the beautiful redhead, her tits hanging down seductively into Kate's face. Kate reached up, taking her friend's long nipples into her mouth one at a time. Rebecca instinctually moaned, feeling the connection deep in her pussy. Kate reached down to stroke Rebecca's smooth pussy lips, her hand felt so tiny as she began to rub her clit in rhythmic patterns and then finger fuck her friend. Kate used her thumb to quickly rub her friend's clit while also pressing two fingers deeply into her G spot.

Kate was quickly flicking her clit over and over in such a way that she felt it building and then a torrent released onto Kate's hand. It smelled unique, different than Kate's fluids and Rebecca's own vaginal fluids. Kate continued to gently stroke the wet and sticky pussy, Rebecca's lips were swollen and flushed and incredibly sensitive. She continued to have tiny aftershock orgasms as Kate continued to stroke her clit lips. Kate then moved her mouth down to Rebecca's right nipple, sucking it into her mouth, circling around it with her tongue then biting down gently then hard, alternating sucking and biting while she rubbed Rebecca's clit with a gentle urgency that made the Rebecca moan as her whole body shook in deep arousal. She felt another orgasm begin to roll through and Kate wisely chose this moment to lean in and suck Rebecca's clit into her mouth, switching her fingers to her nipples to pinch tightly while the redhead shook through her orgasm and Kate struggled to lap up the flood of juices that poured out of her. She sat up grinning, her mouth and chin shiny with the fragrant juices of Rebecca's pussy. She leaned over to kiss her friend, who offered her a towel. Kate laughed and pushed it away, pulling Rebecca in for a deep kiss. Rebecca blushed again and relished in the moment of intimacy with her friend, finding it hard to believe they had just brought each other to orgasm numerous times.

Rebecca opened her eyes as she imagined this fantasy being fulfilled one day, her hot friend Kate finally making a move on her. Or her, finally finding the nerve to ask her friend if she has ever kissed a girl, or had sex with anyone else since she has been married. The smell of her arousal filled the bedroom, she felt her pussy dripping and her nipples were hard. Her pussy ached like she had been teasing it for hours. She checked her watch and saw she still had a little less than two hours until school pick up time.

With plenty of time to spare, Rebecca moved on to the next part of her afternoon play time, reaching for her largest dildo and lining it up at the entrance to her wet pussy. She turned it just the right way to stimulate her G spot and began trying to insert it. Her pussy was incredibly tight but would eventually stretch to the size of the dildo. Her pussy had always been this way. Her husband was an incredible eight inches, a fact she never took for granted, thus her preference for the larger dildo. It was similar in size to her husband, a bit thicker around - certainly harder for her to take into her mouth than his cock - but fit beautifully into her pussy. She began to ease it in, a few inches at a time as she picked up her second toy, the clit stimulator. This magical tool simulated oral sex with a gentle sucking feeling on the clit or nipple, Rebecca enjoyed it immensely as she imagined most women would. In combination with the dildo or a butt plug she would surely have a hard and wet orgasm in a few minutes time. She carefully exposed her clit and turned on the toy, on the lowest setting at first and slowly increasing the intensity of the suction until her toes curled and she squirt so hard it drenched through her towel, bedding, and mattress cover down to the mattress.

At this point she was working the dildo in and out of her pussy quickly, pointing it up to rub on her G spot with each stroke. Her eyelids fluttered as she moaned and she held the dildo in place with her pussy muscles so that she could pinch her nipple with her left handle. Rebecca pinched down hard and pressed hard on the clit stimulator as she clenched the dildo against her G spot. She came hard again, another torrent of fluid spraying out of her onto the towel and filling the room with her scent of arousal. She was drenched all over her thighs and ass, but before she cleaned up in the shower, she wanted a little more playtime. She reached for the medium size butt plug and quickly lubed it up. She curled onto her side and quickly slid it in. She loved a quick DP with her toys on these intense playtime days, but she knew she was pressed for time to fit in another full orgasm. Her dildo was simply too big to fit in her pussy alongside a toy in her ass, so once the plug was fully sunk in her ass she moaned as she shifted her pussy over the dildo. Anytime it pushed inside her pussy the toy in her ass began to come out which felt incredibly stimulating.

As Rebecca repeated this several times, she reached again for her clitoral stimulator and placed it over her swollen clit. She began to slowly increase the levels, as her level of sensitivity was at an all time high, and she soon squirt hard, in a different way than she had before. It poured out of her pussy like a faucet of creamy liquid as she removed the dildo. The plug remained deep in her ass, clenched into her tight hole as Rebecca pressed the stimulator into her clit hard, knowing that if she turned the level up even one more her legs would shoot out with such intensity of the orgasm she would be unable to control herself. She lined the dildo back up with the opening to her pussy, teasing her hole with the tip of the large life like cock, rubbing it into her pussy in shallow strokes and then deeper strokes. She felt her eyes begin to roll back again and she pressed down on her clit, clenched the dildo and pinched her nipple hard. Again a torrent of ejaculate flowed out of her, her ass was completely drenched. She tried to relax her ass to remove the plug, slowly she felt it would come out then she felt a huge rush as she removed it. She checked her watch, still an hour until she had to leave. She needed a shower and her toys needed to be cleaned.

Rebecca cleaned the bed as much as she could. She would remember for future marathon sessions to choose the bathroom or floor because she had made a mess on the mattress that would take a while to dry out. Her squirting had surprised her, she had not expected her intense fantasy to escalate her orgasm to porn star like levels. She kept imagining her hot friend going down on her or kissing her and immediately felt a warm flush from her cheeks down to her pussy. Was this a sign she needed to act on something or just continue to explore the fantasy in her mind?

Rebecca stepped into the warm shower, her toys on the shelf nearby. She washed up first, using an invigorating soap that trickled over her clit and ass making them tingle with arousal once again, even though they felt sore and abused. Rebecca reached for her dildo and clit stimulator again, relying on hot water to get her nipples hard and gently began to fuck herself. She pinched her nipple with her left hand while leaning back against the wall, the base of the dildo sticking to the wall as she kept her pussy back and fucked herself against the wall as she bottomed out on the toy over and over again. Rebecca loved the huge dildo because it felt like her husband. She began to press the other toy over her clit which felt engorged from her earlier playtime. She felt her knees begin to shudder as the levels increased and her G spot was pressed over and over by the thick rubber cock filling her pussy all the way to her cervix. Rebecca loved her big cock and loved having her clit sucked, the combination worked for her every time. She felt the wave of orgasm roll over her and she leaned back against the wall, the dildo still worked inside her pussy nearly flush with her pussy lips.

After removing her toys and rinsing off, Rebecca spent the rest of the day underwear free enjoying the feeling of air on her clit and ass as she walked around her house naked before dressing in a lightweight dress and sandals to pick up the kids in carpool. She waved to the other moms in the carpool lane, their minivans lined up in a row. Two cars behind her, Rebecca's heart skipped a beat, she saw Kate and her face flushed immediately. She felt seen even though she hadn't voiced her fantasy to anyone. The horny housewife felt so ashamed of her lust that she stopped touching herself and edging as she had been all day. She straightened up, turned on NPR, and began sipping her water. It didn't work. She kept thinking of her hot friend sitting back there in a black tank, no bra, her hard nipples on display for the world.

Rebecca was completely distracted now, in need of relief again, to get away from Kate, her responsibilities, everything. Actually, scratch that, she really, really wanted to take Kate with her and get away somewhere for a weekend, hole up in a hotel room and fuck each other's brains out, you know, normal friend stuff. Rebecca shook her head, knowing she sounded completely delusional. She would go home and get fucked by her husband like a proper housewife and then she would fantasize about Kate as he ate her out. As this played out later in the evening, Rebecca's husband commented on how incredibly wet her pussy felt as he fingered her and then ate her out. He pulled out his hard eight inch cock and began to stroke it against her wet pussy, feeling her wetness before he sank it deep into her pussy and she moaned as he pressed down on her mound, stimulating her G spot from both sides and making her orgasm almost immediately.

Yes it was true. Rebecca was lucky to have a husband with a large cock who was incredibly skilled at sex. She was a very lucky woman. But that is a story for another day.