Horny Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Scott and his mom-in-law have a secret tryst.
1.1k words
4.4
27.1k
42
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

His mother-in-law walked in wearing only a bath towel.

"Carmen, what in the hell are you doing in our bedroom?"

"I was just curious. Scott, do you ever wonder what your wife, Bootsie, will look like in twenty years?" He thought it was an odd question. Carmen giggled. "You wanna see?"

"I... uhh." But before he could say a word, Carmen dropped the towel. Showing off her glowing blonde pussy, jumbo boobs, dark areolas and hard nipples. She wiggled her hips.

"So son-in-law, what do you think? Not bad for a MILF? My boobs are bigger than Bootsie's and look, I trimmed my twat for you." Scott got an instant woodie and they both looked down to see the tent pole in his pants. "Let me take care of that boner."

"No Carmen, this is wrong..."

"Of course it's wrong. That's what makes it so wickedly delicious." She stepped closer, her fat tits swaying hypnotically. "Scott this will be our little secret."

"We can't do this--"

"Of course we can. A dick is a dick. And a hole is a hole. Plus, how many men get to fuck both the daughter and the mother?" She unzipped Scott's pants before he could think.

Reaching into his boxers Carmen pulled out his raging boner. She stroked it. "Wow son-in-law, that's a huge hunk of man-meat. Big enough for the whole family. I'm really going to enjoy this."

Dropping to her knees Carmen took his prick into her mouth and sucked it wildly. His wife, Bootsie hated cock-sucking. Scott moaned, "Oh my god. That's so fucking good Carmen!"

"Call me Mommy."

"No! That's gross." She pushed her mouth back on his prick. As Carmen's head bobbed up and down, her golden hair bounced on his thighs. Scott's fingers curled in her hair. His mom-in-law sucked faster, deep-throating his shaft. "Oh my gawd!"

Carmen lifted her head. "It's gobble-gobble time." Her tongue slid down, licking his balls before sucking them into her mouth and nibbling each hairy orb with her teeth.

"Wow, Bootsie would NEVER do that." He panted. "Suck my fuckin' balls!"

Scott couldn't wait to feed Carmen a thick load of incestuous sperm. He forced his prick deeper into her throat with each thrust. "I'm gonna cum. Swallow it, you gorgeous MILF!"

His prick exploded, blasting hot jism down Carmen's throat as she choked and gagged. Scott's dick kept spurting, and she kept gulping his fuck juice. After the last swallow, Carmen looked up with a line of jism dangling from her chin.

"Perv, did you like cumming in your mother-in-law's mouth?"

"Hell yes Carmen, you sexy cocksucker!"

She rubbed her moist pussy. "Son-in-law that blowjob made me horny as sin. Let's get you stiff again." Rubbing his balls her expert tongue lapped around his shaft and into his pee slit.

"Ma'am you're wearing out my cock."

"Nonsense. Look, you're boner popped up like fucking magic." She giggled. "Fucking Magic." Carmen's eyes twinkled as she spread her legs wide. "Now fuck me hard!"

Scott knew better but couldn't resist. He mounted his sexy mom-in-law, aiming his boner at her tightly tufted pubes and glistening slit. His dick slammed into Carmen's cunt." She squealed, clamping him with her legs. "That's it, yes!"

Fucking in and out of his mother-in-law, Scott remembered the old saying. "Guys who fuck around in the family tree, get hung by the family tree."

The MILF writhed under his fuck-strokes as he sucked her swollen nipples. Lifting her hips Carmen took his cock balls-deep. Scott humped faster. "Yes! Fuck me! Screw me good, Sonny."

"I'm not your son. Thank god."

Relishing her hot pussy and huge tits, Scott pushed his face between her pillowy boobs. His head moved back and forth, flapping his lips in a motorboat sound. "Brrr..."

"Ha, you can't play motorboat with Bootsie's lemon-size tits." Carmen laughed. "Now I'm going to ride you like a cock-jockey." Lifting her leg, his mother-in-law mounted him, humping up and down, grinding her horny cunt onto his cock.

Carmen's eyes glazed over as she humped faster, with her fat tits flopping in his face, smothering him with mounds of titty meat. "Scott.. suck my nipples... suck them... milk me!"

Scott bit her nipples as the woman rode him like a wild cat. Furious. Feral. Fucking.

Lifting her legs Carmen's pussy slammed onto his boner, and she screamed in orgasm. "Ohh My Gawd SCOTT!"

After a few jolts the woman fell onto the bed, giggling. "Do I screw better than my daughter?"

"Hell yes! You're like a porn star."

"Thanks. Scott, I bet there's a hole you always wanted to fuck, but Bootsie wouldn't let you." Carmen got on her hands and knees, spreading open her butt cheeks. "Son-in-law, do you want fuck my ass? Please?"

"Hell yes!" Bootsie never let him, but her slut mother was begging for it. Scott got behind her, pressed the tip of his manhood to her back door and pushed in.

Carmen groaned. "That's good! That's it Scott, whatever you want."

Her asshole was nice and tight. Scott pumped deeper into her anal tunnel, and Carmen took it like a pro." Gawd yes! Ream me!"

"You're such a dirty slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Scott, I'm your slut." He slapped her ass cheeks and slammed forward, ramming her like a bull.

He grabbed Carmen's hair, yanked her head back, and pounded her butt. She fingered herself furiously as her body jolted in climax. His convulsing cunt drove him over the edge. Scott yelled, "I'm cumming too!"

Jumping up, Carmen's mouth went straight to Scott's dirty cock, trying to suck out the jism. But the first cumshot flew up into her eyes and slid down her cheek.

Clamped her lips around his spewing prick, his mother-in-law swallowed his sperm.

Just then a car pulled up outside. Bootsie was home early. Scott pulled on his clothes and Carmen wiped her face with a towel and wrapped it around her naked body just as Bootsie walked in.

"Hey, what's everyone doing in my bedroom? Mom, why are you half-naked? And hubby, why are you so sweaty?"

"Oh, I just got back from a jog. I wanted to take a shower but your mom was in there. Carmen just finished."

"Hmm... If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were messing around." Bootsie turned and trotted to the kitchen.

Carmen laughed. "Scott, I love messing around. I love feeling your fat cock inside me. Son-in-law, maybe tonight, after Bootsie falls asleep you can come to my room for a good screwing... any hole you want."

Opening her towel she gave him a last peek at her naked sexy MILF body before throwing the towel at him. "See you between the sheets, son."

"Yes mother. I'm going to fuck you to death."

She giggled, "Promises, promises..."

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers