Horny Teens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pinching the other's clit between her lips, she cupped her ass in both hands and lightly ran her fingers over her anus.

There was a gasp of surprise from Millie when Cindy probed the puckered hole and a groan of either pain or complete surprise when the digit invaded her anus at the very moment she used her teeth on Millie's clitoris.

"OHHHH!" Millie cried out as her anal muscle clamped down on the invading finger.

"Ohh, don't care for that, baby? Well let's try something else."

With that, Cindy extracted the finger and left off Millie's clit and went after the tiny anal opening provided by her invasive digit, licking and probing the spidery entrance with her tongue.

And if that wasn't enough, Cindy's fingers found their way into her cunt and began rubbing over the here-to-fore hidden (at least to Millie) G-spot.

Millie could only grunt her approval and lean against the counter to keep from falling to the floor. At this point, Cindy had her ass cheeks pried wide open and was licking her shitter. She would later regale both her mother and Millie with just how sweet her ass smelled and tasted; "It was as if she knew it was going to happen and prepared herself for me."

Cindy went wild, putting her back up on the counter and alternating between Millie's pussy and asshole.

Millie was cumming for the umpteenth time when Ellen walked in the door and smiled like the cat that had just swallowed the canary.

Millie didn't recall much of what transpired after that, except that she couldn't stand, much less walk when they drove her home, three hours before her parents returned.