Horny Teens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said, "Here we in the ... lover's workshop!" and fell backwards onto the bed, her widely parted legs providing him with a fleeting glimpse of her freshly shaven pussy.

Cindy laughed lewdly and patted the bed next to her. Slattery was frozen thinking about the quick look he'd just had of her snatch.

She, on the other hand, was completely un-phased by his staring, and patiently waited for him to realize she wanted him to fuck her. By the time he joined her on the bed his dick was unmistakably jutting straight out like an iron rod, and nothing he did was going to make it any less obvious.

"Happy to see me, are you?" Cindy giggled.

"Um, I guess," he pointed a finger at his erection and said, "It's like it has a mind of its own."

"It does seem to like me," Cindy purred.

"Oh, yeah ... for sure!"

Wanting to hurry things along, Cindy reached out and took his hand and placed it on her right thigh just below the hem of her skirt.

"Ever read about Ponce de Leon?"

"Huh?" Slattery gulped. Why was she asking him history questions at this point?

He was totally confused and didn't move his hand as she had thought he would.

"Does my leg feel firm to you, Jackie?" Cindy said soothingly.

To answer the question Slattery had to test the firmness of her leg by squeezing it and that got him going to her satisfaction.

The expected slap or verbal rebuff never materialized, and Slattery grunted then grinned at her before saying: "Feels very firm, Cindy."

"Are you sure, Jackie?"

And while Slattery wasn't the quickest thinker on the block, he wasn't that slow--nor was he a coward. His hand moved freely after her last words, stroking her bare ass under the skirt's material and then daring to move between her legs to her shaven pussy.

"Oooooohh soooo smooth!" he exclaimed happily.

"You like?"

"I love it!"

"I keep it shaved for sanitary reasons, but I was hoping you'd like it--so many guys want to see their girl's pussies with some hair, you know?"

"Yours is perfect, Cindy. Perfect!"

"Ohhh lookit you!" she squawked excitedly. "Your cockie is leaking like crazy!"

It was true enough. The precum released by his cockhead had left a large stain on his jeans.

"You should take the jeans off. I'll get rid of my skirt so we'll be even."

When Slattery's jeans lay strewn across a chair several feet away, Cindy suggested that he lose his Tee, and he obliged her, tossing it at the jeans, but missing and having them land on the floor.

"Wanna see my tits?"Cindy chirped, although he'd already groped them back at Millie's.

"SURE!"

She wasted no time in peeling off her top and pushing her apple-sized breasts into his hands.

Cindy tolerated his inexperienced technique with breast play as long as she could and then had him stop, 'because he was hurting her.'

"What did I do?"

"It was your teeth. I love the sucking and nibbling parts, but the chewing got a little rough. Look, see how red the nippies are?"

He looked but saw no discernible difference, her areola covered almost a third of her soft mounds, a hard erect nipple centered in each pink ring was reddish in color and his teeth might have caused it, but ...

Cindy laid his palms on her breasts and cooed softly, "Be gentle with them. Squeeze 'em gently and play with my nipples."

He leaned over and gently teased the right nipple with his tongue, drawing circles around it and flicking across it several times before opening his mouth and suctioning the whole front of her breast into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the nipple then gently squeezing it between his lips before letting the entire breast drop from his mouth.

"OHHHH, do--do the other one!" Cindy moaned.

After he allowed the other breast to fall away, Cindy went after his cock.

"Shit--shit--Shit!" Slattery swore as her hot, wet mouth closed down on his cockhead and he felt her tongue swirling round and round.

"Mmmm, it's even bigger than I thought it was!" She cooed after pulling her mouth off of him. She backed away and then climbed on the bed next to him and lay on her back.

"Now climb on top of me. Hands and knees." She coaxed. "No—no, I want your knees between my legs so I can spread 'em. That's it!"

"It's your first time, isn't it?"

Slattery grudgingly admitted that it was.

She pointed at her bald cunt and said, "You want to make sure it's been teased enough to be good and wet. I'm more than wet enough. Just guide your cock into me then push it slowly into me."

Slattery looked down at her pussy, his mere inches away from it, and tried to stab his penis into her.

"No, baby ... here. Use your hand like this." She said knowingly, although this was her first time as well. But her mother had coached her well on just how the first time should take place. She took hold of his penis and rubbed its head against her opening, teasing her labia and coating them with his precum and his cockhead with her wetness.

"OH FUCK!" Slattery gasped and drove his cock along her lips and skidded to the top of her mound, missing his target by a mile.

It got worse for poor Slattery. A huge gush of cum jetted out of his cock only to land on the underside of both her breasts.

His body continued jerking until he'd emptied his sacs of jizm, leaving her navel filled to overflowing with cum and only then did he collapse half on and half off of her in shame.

"Oh, God--Oh, God--Oh, God--I'm sorry--I'm sorry--I'm soooo sorry!" He mumbled into the sheets totally mortified.

"Shhh--Shhh--Shhh, it's okay, It's okay," She said wrapping her arms around his back and pulling him tightly to her, Slattery's cum was now smeared over both their bodies.

"Looked like a pretty big cum though. Bet it felt good. Don't worry. We have plenty of time," she said, sliding a hand to his face and trying to urge him toward hers. Cindy coaxed him up onto her body until he was lying flat on top of her, their faces inches from each other. She coaxed him down toward her and he felt her hot lips press against his. Cindy sucked and teased Slattery's lips until he was returning her kisses in kind, alternately sucking and pressing to each other when their tongues weren't diving into each other's mouths and playing tag.

"Now. My turn. Just roll on your back." She coaxed him breathlessly after breaking the kiss.

Slattery did, not knowing what she had in mind. She scooted herself around on the bed and quickly engulfed his shriveled cock in her hot wet mouth.

"Ohhh damn." he groaned softly as she started sucking and pulling his cock with her mouth, trying to coax it back to rigidity again. She was, without a doubt, quickly successful, and soon her mouth was sliding wetly up and down his hard shaft.

Slattery watched her head bobbing, her face hidden by her long brown hair, but the sensations still incredible as she worked his shaft with her hot mouth.

She finally pulled off his cock and moved to all fours on the bed, looking down at him with a smile. Blinking his eyes to make sure he was seeing what he thought was a dreamy fantasy, he whispered: "Gotta ask. Do girls really like doing that?"

"Mmmmm, some do, some don't. Me ... I do. But I like doing this a whole lot more!" And Cindy swung her leg across his hips. Then with her big firm tits hanging down over him, she reached between her legs and wrapped a hand around his cock then rubbed it against her clit before working it into the natural depression within her pussy.

"We'll get it right this time, baby!" she panted.

Slats felt her press down on him, not entirely sure what to expect. Suddenly there was an additional pressure on the head of his dick, and then he groaned with pleasure as that wonderful edgy feeling of warm silk enveloped his cock and he sank into her.

Cindy whispered, "Mmmmm, you feel so nice inside me," as she rocked her hips back and forth in a gentle motion.

"Ooooooo, you're soooo fuckin' big!"

"Play with my tits! Yeah, play with my girls!" She closed her eyes and continued rocking, rhythmically up and down his glistening shaft.

He reached for her tits and captured her sexy swinging girls, letting his thumbs stroke across the nipples.

"Squeeze 'em ... pull 'em ... but not too hard," Cindy moaned as she rocked, recalling having heard her mother say the same thing to some guy not that long ago.

"I'm getting so close ... So fuckin' close!"

"Me too," Slats gasped.

"Really?"

"Uh huh," he replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Ohhhhh, fuck—fuck-fuck ...here I CUM!" She yelled finishing in a squeal as her whole body suddenly convulsed. Slats felt her pussy contract around him, squeezing his dick by jamming her pussy down on his shaft and grinding her clit into its base. Moments later Cindy grunted and began moving again, sliding slowly up and down his manhood.

"Cum for me, baby ... c'mon ... cum for me!"

Slattery had jerked off enough to know when he was about to ejaculate ... but this was different. Her cuntal muscles had replaced his hand in that she was the one doing the milking. Slats went wild, jackhammering his pelvis into her mound and wringing at least two more orgasms from her as he released his load.

"HOLY SHIT!" Cindy howled. "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!" as her entire body shook as she rode out the most tumultuous cum of her young life.

It felt like an hour before she opened her eyes and allowed him to slip out of her sodden cunt.

"That was fuckin' awesome, Slattery."

"It was my first time," he said.

Cindy looked at him as if he were a God.

"It was my first time," he said again. "You ... you gave me my first cherry. I'll never, ever forget you."

He kissed her then, so softly she wasn't certain he had.

"Again," she said quietly, waving him back, fearing he wouldn't kiss her again.

But he did. And he kissed her again and again and again. A thousand or more times until she reached between them, found his strident member and placed it back inside her.

The following morning looking at her naked form in the bathroom mirror, Cindy saw the dozens of marks his kisses had left on her neck, breasts thighs and although she couldn't see them her pussy, she knew they were there in abundance, for he had spent a very long time between her legs giving her several earth shaking orgasms without fucking her again.

12