Horsing Around Behind the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

"The loudest orgasm I've ever heard you have," Tammy said with a big grin.

"I told you before we got here that you had to watch Jack at all times," Gail said with a grin of her own.

Dee moaned. "I was on the ladder."

"And then you were sitting on Jack's face. We caught the end of it," Tammy said.

"More like she caught it in the end," Gail said and looked over at Jack. "You couldn't resist, could you?"

"Nope," Jack said and then sighed. "I'm like Big Jack in that sense. I never can resist."

Gail laughed. "Tell me about it."

"You and him?" Dee asked as her eyes went to Jack's dick.

"Me and him, yeah. What? Did you think I made all that stuff up about him?" Gail replied.

Tammy chuckled. "We did kind of."

"That thing is huge," Dee whispered with a whimper in her voice.

"What you saw wasn't even fully hard," Jack said with a snort.

Gail laughed and climbed down off the stall rail. She walked over to Jack and bent to kiss him. Her hand found the head of his dick and rubbed it. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Why don't you come take a shower with us?"

Jack looked around at the front barn door. "I'm surprised Marcy isn't down here checking on the noise."

"We heard the vacuum earlier," Tammy said as she climbed down off the rail.

Jack sighed and looked at the three young naked women. With a soft groan, he said, "I'm probably going to regret this."

Gail rubbed the head of his dick again and smiled. "We'll be gentle on you."

"Uh huh, that's what I'm afraid of," Jack said as he rolled his eyes.

*****

Three warm wet slippery bodies under one shower head had Jack's dick hard and standing up in no time at all. At the moment, Dee had both hands wrapped around it as Gail rubbed her bare breasts against his back. Tammy was on one knee and licking the big spongy head every chance she got.

"Ladies, and I use that term loosely...." Jack started to say but he cut the sentence off with a deep groan as Tammy sucked the head of his dick into her mouth and bathed it with sweeping swirls of her tongue.

Gail looked around Jack's shoulder and laughed. "Get you some."

Dee still held Jack's dick but her wide eyes were on Tammy's mouth. She couldn't believe that thing fit in her mouth. A moment later, Tammy popped the big head out of her mouth and worked her jaws. She groaned softly and then sucked the head back into her mouth.

"How is she doing that?" Dee asked no one in particular.

"Very well, actually," Jack replied with a groan.

"It is a tight fit," Gail whispered and then shivered hard against Jack's back. She hadn't ever cared for giving a blowjob until that big head had hit the back of her throat and she had came like crazy.

Dee pulled on the dick in her hand and it popped out of Tammy's mouth. "Hey!" She said sharply and then chuckled as Dee tried to shove the head in her mouth. It went in but that was about it.

With a loud moan, Dee popped the head out of her mouth and then moaned again. "It... it fit but I couldn't move my tongue at all," she whispered and then worked her jaw back and forth.

Tammy pulled Jack's dick over her way and swallowed the head and a few inches of shaft. She moaned deeply and bobbed her head until her lips touched Dee's upper hand. Dee jerked her hand away as Tammy came up for air. She made a gasping sound and then whispered, "What a mouth full."

Gail moved around to Jack's left side and squatted down. She pulled his dick over in front of her and swallowed him almost all the way to Dee's lower hand. She groaned as the big head touched the back of her throat. She bounced her head up and down several time. The head reaching the start of her throat each time.

Suddenly she lifted her mouth completely off the dick and leaned against Jack's hip. Jack chuckled and said, "About got yourself off didn't ya?"

Gail nodded and sighed. "It wouldn't be the first time."

Tammy looked back and forth between Gail and Jack's dick. With a deep groan, she pulled it over her way and tried to swallow it like Gail had. The head reached the back of her throat, she gagged, and lifted her head sharply. She took a raggedy breath and sucked the head back in.

Dee's eyes were wide and her mouth hung open. "I... I... I...."

Gail grinned. "It takes a little practice. Slow practice as Tammy found out."

Dee shook her head and then shivered hard. "I... I think I'll pass."

Tammy groaned loudly as the big head reached her throat again. She raised her head slightly and then lowered it slowly. Up and down her head went a half inch each way. A minute or so later, the groan was long and drawn out as her hips jerked and twitched. She was coming and coming hard.

"Holy shit!" Dee whispered.

Gail laughed and said, "Been there and done that several times."

Tammy was sucking hard and flittering her tongue on the bottom of Jack's dick. Jack groaned softly and flexed his hips slowly. Tammy's head jerked the first time his hips moved and then she raised it a few inches. The head was barely touching her throat as Jack rocked his hips and Tammy kept right on coming.

A few moments later, Tammy kind of melted over to the side on the pile of clothes next to her. Dee grabbed her head and shoulders as she went by and cushioned her landing.

Gail looked up at Jack and grinned. "Another satisfied customer."

"She almost got a big drink," Jack said and then shivered hard.

Dee's head snapped around and she groaned loudly. "I think that idea intrigues Dee," Gail said with a chuckle.

"If it was only a little smaller," Dee whispered.

Gail looked up at Jack and grinned before she looked back at Dee. "It would be smaller if I took the stuffing out of it."

Dee shook her head. "But if you did that...."

Gail laughed and whispered, "If that's what you want, I hope you swallow because its impossible to spit with that thing in your mouth."

Dee groaned loudly and shivered hard as she moved over closer to Jack's dick. She licked the head several times and whimpered. "I've always swallowed."

Gail looked up at Jack. "Want to come in her mouth?" She asked.

"That's a silly question," Jack replied with a grin. "Her mouth, your mouth, your pussy. You know me."

Looking at Dee, Gail winked and said, "We'll share."

To Jack she said, "Just warn me when you're close so she can get the goodies."

"What goodies?" Tammy asked from where she was laying.

"You'll see," Gail said as she reached out, pulled Jack's dick over in front of her face, and swallowed him as deep as she could. She bobbed her head until she moaned and then she lifted her head and pushed his dick over in front of Dee.

Dee groaned deeply as she sucked the head in and tried to work her tongue around the head. Her tongue didn't move much but it did move some, which was better than the first time she had sucked on it. She popped it out of her mouth and then sucked it back in. She moaned deeply and took it out of her mouth again.

She was working her jaw muscles as Gail sucked Jack's dick in again. She bobbed her head, the head of his dick bumping the start of her throat on each stroke. It wasn't long before she moaned around the head and took it out of her mouth.

Tammy had moved up closer to watch what was going on. As Dee sucked the big head in, Tammy looked at Gail. "Russian roulette with a loaded gun?"

Gail grinned. "The game is rigged in Dee's favor."

Tammy looked up at Jack's face. His eyes were closed. "Does he know that?"

Gail looked up and chuckled. "He's supposed to."

Dee had been whimpering and moaning as the other two talked. She could move her tongue a little better and the head went deeper into her mouth. She tried bobbing her head and then gagged loudly but didn't release the dick in her mouth. She slowed the movement and length on the big head and shaft in her mouth.

Gail grinned. "I think she's getting the hang of it."

"That or she's trying to kill herself," Tammy replied with a like grin.

Dee moaned long and loud around the dick in her mouth as her hips twitched and then jerked. Jack let out a groan of his own, his hips moving slowly as Dee bobbed her head faster. Suddenly she lifted her head, popping his dick out of her mouth. She took a deep breath and swallowed him again. Jack groaned and she moaned deeply.

"Who's going to come first?" Tammy asked softly.

Jack's hips flexed a little faster and Dee's hips gave a twitching jerk, her head moving with the motion of his dick. "I'm sort of hoping for a dead heat," Gail whispered in return.

About then Jack grabbed the back of Dee's head and groaned long and loud as his hips moved forward sharply. Dee gagged and then yelled around the dick in her mouth as her hips jerked to a rhythm of their own. They were both coming for all they were worth.

Jack suddenly pulled his hips back but Dee followed along still sucking on his dick. Jack groaned again even louder than before. Dee lifted her head, took a deep gasping breath, and sucked the big dick down again. Jack's legs were shaking as he moved his hands to Dee's shoulders and pushed gently. With a deep moaning groan Dee came up for air again. Jack took a step back.

Gail laughed. "I think Jack has met his match."

"For someone who didn't think she could fit that thing in her mouth, she was going crazy on it," Tammy said with a look of awe on her face.

"My mama's Hoover ain't got nothing on that girl," Jack said as he took another step back and sat down.

Dee sat down herself and moaned. "Holy shit!"

"Uh huh," Jack replied.

Gail looked at her two friends and Jack as she realized everyone had gotten off but her. "Well, shit!"

All three of them looked at her and Tammy laughed. "Someone just realized they missed out."

"No shit!" Gail said as she turned toward Tammy.

Tammy grinned and looked at Jack. "Think you can handle a quick snack?"

Jack looked at Gail and grinned. "I can always handle a snack," he said as he sat down on the wet concrete.

Tammy took Gail's hand and pulled her over next to Jack. Jack tilted his head back and stuck out his tongue. Gail whimpered as she stepped across Jack's lower body. He was leaned back on his hands. He wiggled his tongue as Gail moved forward to straddle his shoulders.

"I... I... I..." Gail whispered as she moved forward again. Her sex was right above Jack's face. His head moved forward and up. Gail took a gasping breath and came up on her toes as his long agile tongue speared into her pussy and wiggled deeper.

Gail figured out what Dee had learned earlier. Sitting on Jack's face was a dangerous place. His long thick tongue had complete access to her pussy and his nose rubbed her clit when either of them moved. She had a double handful of his hair and was coming in a matter of moments.

"Ride him cowgirl," Dee said with a laugh.

A hot tongue between her ass cheeks made Gail jerk and then she was bouncing up and down on Jack's tongue like there was no tomorrow. Tammy's tongue just added fuel to the bonfire of her orgasm. Tammy's hands on her hips were the only things stopping Gail from toppling over head first.

Sometime later, Gail pushed back with her hips and then took a step forward. She staggered sideways and went down on one knee. Her hips were still twitching as she leaned forward on her hands. Somehow she got turned and sat down on the wet concrete. From there, she ended up flat on her back breathing heavily.

"Another satisfied customer," Tammy said with a laugh and then she gasped softly. She had been squatting down behind Gail but now she was sitting on Jack's lap. His lap wasn't the problem. His semi hard dick, now there was a growing problem.

Tammy rocked her hips back and forth and groaned. Dee giggled. "Someone's not done yet."

Gail groaned softly but didn't move. "Stick a fork in me, I'm done."

Tammy groaned as she rocked her hips back and forth slowly. "I thought I was," she whispered and rocked her hips a little faster. The dick under her was growing, getting longer and thicker.

Gail turned her head and looked at Tammy. "That's a dangerous place to be after he's came."

"Uh, why is that?" Dee asked.

"The second time he gets hard," Gail said and groaned. "He takes forever and a day to get off. You'll come until you pass out."

Tammy let out an even louder groan as her hips started to jerk and twitch wildly. This went on for several minutes until she had to lean over on her hands and back up. "I've... never... came from doing that before."

"It rubs all the right places," Gail said with a grin as she sat up.

"Tell me about it," Tammy whispered and then pushed up with her arms to roll over and sit down.

Gail grinned at Dee. "Want to give it a try?"

Dee shook her head and then nodded it. "I... uh... yeah but only to rub on it."

"Lean slightly forward so your clit rubs," Tammy whispered and then sighed deeply. "Going forward is interesting but going backwards is killer."

Dee came up on her knees and moved to straddle Jack's hips. She smiled shyly at Jack and shivered as she sat down on his hips. She wiggled her hips from side to side as her eyes grew wide. "So big," she whispered as she moved her hips back and forth tentatively.

Jack grinned and reached out to get a grip on her hips. "Raise your knees and lean forward with your hands on my chest."

Dee looked at him and then did as he asked. "I... I... I...." Dee stammered and then groaned as Jack pushed on her hips and then pulled. She was still very slippery from earlier and he was very slippery from Tammy. She moved easily back and forth. Her short round sex was spread wide and her clit rubbed deliciously in both directions.

In a matter of minutes, Dee started to moan and the sound kept going up in volume. It only paused as she stopped moving at the end of each slide. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. She was either coming continuously or have a long series of or orgasms.

"Get you some," Tammy said with a grin.

"I think she's getting a lot," Gail said with a like grin.

"She's hotter and wetter than the two of you combined," Jack said with a soft groaning sound in his voice.

A few minutes later, Dee's arms started to sag and she ended up laying on Jack's chest. Jack grinned and whispered, "I think she's down for the count. You guys might have to carry her in the house."

Tammy sighed. "Who's going to carry me in the house?"

Gail grinned. "I think there is going to be some nap time in one of the stalls."

"Should I come wake the three of you up?" Jack asked. He was answered quickly.

"No!" Tammy said.

"No," Dee got out between rapid breaths.

Gail laughed. "I think you won this round hands down, Jack."

"Just my luck," Jack said with a chuckle.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12