Hospitality

Story Info
Tony and Kris were very hospitable.
2.6k words
4.18
66.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

If I hadn't been drunk on my ass I might have noticed the weather report. But then since I was drunk on my ass I didn't even realize I shouldn't have been driving, either.

Barely 23 years old, I was doing the usual, hitting the gogo bars looking for some action. Normally I did pretty well, the girls showed off their stuff and I had a few dollars in my jeans so I got noticed.

But it was getting late and the pickings were getting slim. I even made a stab at Missy, the bartender. She was around 40 and a bit on the chunky side, but she was also happiest sitting naked with a cock in her mouth. I had found that out a month or two earlier when I was sitting at the bar, having myself one of those nights when I struck out. She just came up to me and smiled sweetly.

"Dan, I just love to suck cock." She told me, right out of the blue.

I didn't need to be asked twice. Sure she was older, that didn't hurt anything one bit. She was like a Mink in heat, too. She had her inner muscle trained, she could clamp down like a steel vice and actually pull on my hard cock as she lifted up.

When Missy fucked, she fucked! None of that laying there and letting a guy do it, she climbed on and took over. I kinda liked that.

So I hit on her for a rerun.

No luck there, she had already hooked up with one of the other guys that was getting desperate. But she smiled at me, "Next time, Dan?"

I nodded, slipping her a five, a bit dissappointed. Might as well keep her in reserve, a guy never knows.

So I struck out, finally I gave up and headed for my old Nova. The big engine fired right up and I took off towards my house out in East County.

It had been just under 50 degrees when I left my house, I hadn't even bothered with a coat. I did notice on the walk to my car that the East wind out of the gorge had picked up and it had a real bite to it, it was now close to freezing. I tugged my shirt tightly against my chest, wishing I had brought my coat.

It was a short 15 mile run to my house and few acres halfway up the side of a canyon, the last part of the road was fairly steep and winding. I enjoyed living out in the country, it was quiet, no neighbors close enough to see or hear. I fiddled with the radio as I drove, found a rock station and turned it up loud enough to cover the roar of the dual exhaust pipes.

Then it started to rain, I knew what that meant. Ice for sure, a cold East wind out of the gorge with warmer air coming in off the coast was a sure thing for an ice storm. But I figured I could get home and inside long before it got too bad, the roads were still just wet.

It started to get slick just 5 miles from my house and I still had the long winding uphill stretch to go. Near the top of one little rise I felt the rear tires break free, so I steered for the shoulder and some gravel, made it another 100 yards.

Then that was it, the rear tires started to spin and I came to a stop. I put it in park and my car started to slide down the hill. I stepped on the brakes and it stopped sliding, but if I took my foot off the brakes it slid again. I tried setting the emergency brake, that didn't work.

Finally the car slowly slid to a stop, one wheel off the shoulder. I was going nowhere. I looked at my gas gauge, it was hovering just above empty. Enough to get back to town with no problem but idling? Maybe an hour or two.

The heater was on full blast and losing ground, I could no longer see out the window as ice began to pile up on the wipers.

Nothing left to do but walk the last couple of miles to my house. I got out and promptly fell on my ass. Walking on the road was impossible, so I climbed over a nearby barbed wire fence and headed out towards my house. I felt the wire snag my slacks and bite into me, so I swore a bit. I reached down and felt my thigh, it felt wet. I knew I was bleeding a little.

I could walk in the field, feeling the grass crunch down with each step. It was pitch black out, now nearly 3 in the morning.

My shirt and slacks were doing little to help, in short order I couldn't feel my feet or my hands. I brushed at my shirt, ice was collecting on it. I was getting way too cold, my hands and feet started to ache. I hadn't even made it half a mile, I knew I still had a couple of miles to go.

I decided to go back to my car, so I turned and headed for the fenceline. After a couple of hundred yards and no fence I realized I didn't know for sure which way the road was. I had been moving slightly downhill, that was easier but there was clumps of brush and I got turned around somehow.

I stumbled along, found some trees. That helped some in keeping the cold rain from hitting me. I could barely see them, it was so dark out. I began to work my way through them, holding my arms out to protect my face. Oddly, I seemed to be getting used to the cold, I could feel the ice in my hair and on my clothes but it didn't bother me any more.

I was tired though. I had almost decided to sit down and rest when I saw a dim light through the trees. The light was downhill so I headed that way. There was a steep bank I had to go down, then I climbed the other side. As I came out of the trees I felt the crunch of gravel, knew I was on a road. I thankfully could still see the light.

The light was on a porch that loomed up out of the darkness as I got closer. I knocked on the door, got no answer. I was looking around for a tool of some kind to break in with when an inside light came on.

The door opened, a heavyset man stood there looking at me. He had a shocked expression on his face.

"My God! Come in, quickly!" He stood aside as I came in.

Heat! Blessed heat! There was a wood stove, a fire raging in it. I headed right for it.

"What happened?" He asked me as I huddled toward the fire.

"My car got stuck, the ice."

"You walked all the way down here?"

"Yes, it was pretty dark."

"How did you get across the creek?" He asked.

"Creek?" I hadn't noticed any creek, but looking down my slacks were soaked to above my knees and had frozen, they were now beginning to thaw. Water was puddling on the floor.

"We need to get you out of those clothes." He reached out and unbuttoned my shirt, stripping it off. Then he helped me take off my slacks, leaving me in nothing but a pair of white briefs and my socks. I sat down and pulled my socks off, wiggled my toes. They felt heavy and were starting to burn, the tops of them were ugly and gray looking. My hands were stinging now, too.

Just then a woman wearing a short robe came out of the bedroom. She was about 30, her hair cropped into a pageboy style. She looked to be a bit on the heavy side, too.

"This is Kris, my wife. I'm Tony. He got stuck on the road and walked down here."

"I'm Dan. Thanks for letting me in." I realized I was sitting there wearing nothing but my undershorts.

"Oh! He is cut, too!" I looked down at my thigh, I had scratched myself pretty good getting over the barbed wire fence. The cut was a couple of inches long, still bleeding.

"Can you make some coffee, hon?" Tony asked her.

She nodded, went into the kitchen. She was back in minutes with a steaming cup.

I sipped it gratefully. I was starting to feel better but I was still shivering. Kris went and got a warm blanket, wrapped that around my shoulders. I noticed her robe gapped open as she leaned forward to put the blanket around me.

There was quite an expanse of breast there, she was built heavy up top. She noticed my glance but just smiled, made no move to cover up.

Cold be damned, I felt myself start to get an erection so I tucked the blanket over my lap.

Kris left and came back with some towels and a bottle of what looked to be peroxide. She kneeled down on the floor in front of me, pulled the blanket aside and began to wash the wound with warm water. The cut started right at the inside leg of my briefs, she matter of factly tended the wound and then washed it with the peroxide. It stung a little bit.

I noticed she kept glancing at my bulge, but there was nothing I could do about that.

Tony sat down in a nearby chair and we talked. I told him how I had tried to walk home but couldn't on the road so I climbed the fence. Then I had managed to lose my directions in the dark.

"You are lucky, you could have died out there, it's almost 20 degrees out."

Tony went into the other room and came back with some blankets and a pillow. He laid them on the couch for me.

"Sorry we don't have a spare bedroom."

"This will do fine, thanks."

They said their good nights and went into the bedroom, I stretched out as best I could on the couch and tugged the blankets around me. I was warm now and sobering up, I felt pretty good. I was asleep in minutes.

It was a couple of hours later, a noise woke me up. Kris was stoking the fire, still wearing that short robe. I could see the curve of her bare behind as she bent over and loaded the wood.

She closed the door to the fireplace, it caught quickly and flared up. There was a glass window in the front and it lit the entire room. I watched as she stood there, holding her hands out over the fire.

Then she turned and looked at me.

"You are awake? Sorry, but I have to tend the fire."

"No problem."

She came over and sat on the edge of the couch, felt my forehead.

"No fever, that's good. I better check your cut." She reached out and pulled the blanket up, looked at the scratch.

"That looks pretty good, too." She smiled. I looked at her, the top of her robe was gapping open again, her right breast was almost completely exposed. We looked at each other for a moment, she sat frozen, the blanket in her hand.

Then she reached down, brushed the palm of her hand over my length.

"Yes, you are doing real well!" She smiled, gripping my groin.

I was surprised, I hadn't expected that at all. Her hand began to move up and down my quickly growing erection.

"Uhhh...your husband is just in the other room...?"

"It's OK. He likes me to...I like to do things like this." Her hand slipped inside my waistband, the robe had opened and one breast was completely exposed now.

I couldn't help myself, I reached out and fondled her large breast. She just leaned forward and slid her mouth over me. Then she pressed down, my entire length slid inside her throat as her nose pressed against my pubic hair.

No one had ever done that before. I let out a groan. She shrugged her shoulders and the robe dropped over her back and off. She was completely naked, her stomach had a couple of soft rolls. I glanced down at the mass of dark pubic hair, then slid my hands up and down her sides and she moved up and on top of me. She straddled me, reached down and took my stiffness in her hands. I felt her reach between her legs and open her sex with her fingers, then she pressed down.

She was soft and snug, she pressed and I slid in a couple of inches. She paused for a moment, relaxed and pushed again. I was now buried in her as her hips thrust at me, her large breasts brushing against my chest.

I felt her orgasm, she hesitated then started in again. I did my best to hold back as she more or less took control and fucked me.

I felt myself building, then just as I blasted off I realized Tony was standing in the bedroom doorway there watching. He was naked and masturbating. Kris shuddered as I blasted off, her head back and her eyes squeezed shut. Then she sighed and let her weight fall on me.

We lay like that for several minutes, then she got up without a word. She went into the bathroom, came back with a towel. She csrefully washed me off, gave my still half hard penis a few strokes.

"Thanks! That was nice." She said.

I didn't quite know what to say as she got up and went back into the bedroom.

I quickly fell asleep again, when I woke up I could smell pancakes. I realized I was starving.

Tony was sitting at the kitchen table, he smiled as I walked in. I felt a little bit sheepish but he acted like everything was normal. Kris set down a huge stack of pancakes so I dug in.

"The storm is over, I can drive you up to your car later."

"OK, thanks." I answered, between mouthfuls.

My car sat there undisturbed, I didn't expect any problems because there would have been little traffic. It started right up and I headed home, giving Tony a wave.

I raised a few beef cattle on my little place, and I had a freezer full of it. The next day I selected some nice roasts and a few packages of steaks, drove down to their house. Tony was gone but Kris was there. She seemed tickled to get the meat, I had noticed from their house that they didn't seem to have a lot of stuff.

She gave me a hug, mashing her braless breasts against me. The vision of her naked and on top of me popped in my mind. But I figured that was just a one time deal. I got back in my car and drove home.

It had been a really odd situation, I had heard of swingers and men that liked to share their wives, but Kris had been so eager about it. Tony had acted like it was all normal.

Maybe it was for them.

I went back to my life, everything was like it alwsys had been.

It was a week or so later, I was flipping through the TV channels when there was a knock at my door. I answered it, there stood Kris.

She looked good, her hair fixed up, some traces of makeup. The top she wore showed a nice cleavage.

"Hi!"

"Hello. What's up?"

"Tony thought you might like to be with me again."

"Oh. Well, what about you? Would you like that?"

I grinned at her.

"Yes, very much! You are big."

I just opened the door, beckoned her in.

Sure does have TV beat.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers