Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John. I'm not sure..." Candi tried to protest.

John pulled her tighter against him and slid his tongue into Candi's mouth, pressing his lips hard against hers whilst gently caressing her buttocks. Candi felt herself melting in his arms. She felt so womanlike, so appreciated, and she had to admit, genuinely aroused.

Candi reciprocated and returned John's kisses, she placed her arms around his hard body and rubbed against him. She felt herself becoming awakened in the strangest way. She was becoming excited but she still felt totally feminine; it was an intriguing and delightful feeling. Her penis was becoming semi-erect and she was glad it was snugly tucked away between her legs.

Disturbingly though, she could feel the growing bulge in John's trousers. Although Candi felt flattered that she was able to invoke this reaction in him; she was mystified as to what to do next.

"You are very beautiful you know," John broke the kiss and looked into Candi's eyes.

She smiled up at him.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," he lowered his face and Candi parted her lips ready to receive his kiss.

Candi was curious as to what would happen next but it was soon made apparent. John had been pressing his groin against her soft body and Candi was increasingly aware that his penis was becoming harder. He guided her hand down to his crotch and she was surprised by the feelings of power she felt when she gripped his hard penis through his jeans.

She had done this! Her beauty and femininity had caused this man to become sexually excited.

John kissed her harder and his tongue intruded into her mouth. Candi tentatively offered her own tongue in return and soon the two were engaged a passionate French kiss. Candi squeezed john's hard cock and was rewarded with a groan.

Candi was totally surprised when John picked her up and placed her down on the desk. They didn't break their kiss and Candi opened her legs to allow John to stand between them. She hooked her ankles around his thighs and drew him close. John kissed her deeply and she hugged him tight and pulled him closer with her calves; his hard cock was now pressing against her panties and she gasped when she felt the bulge rub against her.

John reached down and unzipped his flies, unbuckled his belt and lowered his jeans. Candi suddenly felt reticent. It was one thing to kiss this man, to hug him, to feel his erection against her through his jeans. But he now intended to free that erection and place it against her body.

"John I'm not sure...Oh my!" Candi's refutation suddenly changed to acceptance as she felt the hot sleek skin of his member brush against her nyloned thigh.

"Mmm," she moaned and reached down inquisitively to touch it.

It felt warm and smooth and the tip was slippery with precum. She gripped it gently and she smiled when she felt John shudder with pleasure. She rubbed it against her thigh as John began to thrust against her. Her own penis was erect and she could feel her panties becoming wet.

John pulled Candi forward and she scooted to the edge of the desk and opened her legs a little wider and John began to thrust his cock against her satin panties.

They both moaned.

Candi let John hump away at her panty crotch; she enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock against her body and their kissers were passionate and delightful. The carnality and sensuousness was both erotic and empowering but she was stymied as to how to conclude their tryst. Candi wasn't stupid; she knew that some transvestites engaged in anal sex but she had no intention of exploring that option. She had begrudgingly offered Michelle reciprocal fellatio but Michelle had declined the offer.

The more she thought about it, the more tantalising that was. It would certainly be empowering, and the alternative seemed to be to let John ejaculate on her clothing, which did not appeal to her one bit. The more she thought about it the more curious she became, and she had to admit, the more she craved to sample the experience.

"Mmm. This is wonderful John but there is something I'd like to try," Candi smiled up at him.

John was disappointed when Candi hopped off the table but his disappointment turned to joy when she dropped to her knees.

Candi was at eye level with John's long thin penis. The shank was creamy white with blue veins and the glans a reddish purple, glistening with pre-seminal fluid. It did not look particularly uninviting; in fact it looked the opposite, it looked delicious. Candi was quite keen to engage with the first penis that wasn't her own.

She took the phallus in her hand and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure from John and the sensation of it pulsing in her hand and a globule of clear precum extruding from the eye.

Candi tentatively licked at the droplet; it tasted sweet and also a little salty. She licked at the fraenulum underneath the head of John's cock and his penis quivered again and another droplet of precum appeared. She smiled and licked at the viscous fluid.

"Oh god Candi that is so good!" John moaned and placed his hands lightly on her head.

As John gently pushed on her head Candi decided it was time for her to taste her first cock and she opened wide and swallowed John's turgid member and then clamped her lips on the base of his cock and began to suck. She slavered at the shaft and glans of John's cock as she moved her mouth up and down on it.

She felt very controlling and highly aroused. She was tempted to slide a hand inside her knickers and stroke herself but she didn't want to spoil the moment. All she wanted to do was to suck on the phallus in her mouth and enjoy giving John sexual gratification. Candi used one hand to gently massage John's scrotum while the other grasped the base of his penis as she sucked it.

John's legs were trembling and his moans were getting louder and Candi smiled around his cock. She was doing this! She had the power over him. She was the one who decided whether or not he orgasmed or whether she just teased him. It was exhilarating, empowering and sexually exciting.

Candi lightly clasped John's scrotum and caressed his testes and squeezed the base of his penis with her other hand and worked her mouth up and down his cock faster and faster sucking his throbbing shaft and using her tongue on his glans.

She was rewarded with a mouthful of creamy semen. It was not unexpected, but it was her first time and she was pleasantly surprised at the taste and texture. She sucked and slavered harder, draining John of his seed and swallowing the glutinous spend as he ejaculated in her mouth.

When Candi had depleted John of his load she took his penis out of her mouth and was satisfied to see her lipstick staining the glistening pole. A last small gobbet sperm dripped from the eye as she squeezed it and she licked it up and swallowed it with relish.

Candi looked up and saw that John was looking down at her lovely face; her pretty blue eyes accentuated by the dark makeup and her ruby-red lipstick smudged around her mouth.

He lifted Candi to her feet and kissed her passionately and she responded, pressing herself against him and wrapping her arms around his neck. John's semi-hard cock rubbed against her thigh and she quite liked the feeling; the intimacy, the eroticism and the ardour of their embrace.

"That was beautiful," John smiled and kissed her tenderly

"It was my first time," Candi smiled back at him.

"Oh my god really! It was so sensual and romantic, there was nothing tawdry about it at all. You are beautiful," John said and pulled her tighter and kissed her again.

They kissed and fondled for a little while longer and then they disengaged so that John could pull up his jeans. Candi impertinently sat in his chair behind the big desk while he did this. She put her heels up on the desk and her skirt rode all the way up to the top of her thighs. She saw John staring at her legs and smiled.

"So how much now?" she cheekily waved the valise.

"I didn't think we did what we just did for any money," John teased her.

"You told me I was cute and we could work something out and knock fifty quid off the price," she pouted but John could see that she too was teasing.

John picked up the one hundred fifty pounds that Candi had laid out on the desk and stuffed the money back in her purse.

"John no!" Candi protested.

John came over, bent over her and kissed her tenderly.

"It's not for the sex. I really like you Candi," he smiled at her.

"I like you too John. I'm glad you were my first," she smiled back and they kissed again.

Candi and John were getting amorous again when suddenly the front door crashed open.

"Fuck! Who's that?" Candi scrambled to her feet startled.

"There's only one other person beside me with a key," John replied.

"John you fucker! Where are those pension cheques you've knocked up for me? I've got people waiting to cash them for me!" Tony Carlotta's booming voice echoed around the warehouse.

"Fuck it's Tony! Quick! Get under the desk! If Tony knows what we've been up to he'll kill us both!" John sounded panicked.

John had assumed that Candi was one of Tony's girlfriends when her first met her and Candi had said nothing to correct the record. She had wanted him to think she was one of Tony's so he would fix her documents. She recalled him saying 'Tony likes em' young and sweet', and now she regretted not telling the truth. But there was no time.

Candi dropped to her knees and crawled under the desk and John tossed her handbag, purse and the valise in after her.

"Tony! Over here my good man!" John called out.

Tony strode over, a smile beaming on his large tanned face, his arms wide.

"Fuck me Johnny boy it smells like a brothel in here. I can smell perfume. You been fucking puttas in here?" Tony joked and patted John heartily on the back as he hugged him.

John paled; as did Candi hiding under the desk.

To be continued.

12