Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Really?"

"Sure I am. Do you want me to pull over strap on my Les Paul and play you a couple of lead breaks to prove it," she laughed.

"But now you're not Cherri Pops but Candace is Candi Pops? I'm confused," Millie sounded perplexed.

"Yeah well; I'll tell you the story one day," Michelle replied over her shoulder.

Candi pinched Michelle on the thigh and gave her a stern look. Michelle smiled back mischievously and shrugged her shoulders.

"Cut it out you shit stirrer," Candi whispered.

After they dropped Millie home Michelle drove Candi down town.

"Where are we going babe? I'm bushed and I just want to go home," Candi whined.

"Stop whining you baby," Michelle chuckled.

Fifteen minutes later Michelle pulled up outside of Bocca di Lupo.

"Oh no way!" Candi cried.

"Yes way darling. No one here is going to recognise you and it's my treat," Michelle smiled.

The parking attendant took away Michelle's car and they entered the foyer of Bocca di Lupo.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this; I'm not dressed for a posh place like this," Candi whined.

"Shut up you look gorgeous," Michelle replied.

Candi was wearing her black pencil skirt, cerise satin blouse, and black heels. Underneath she was wearing black panties and bra and grey stockings. She wore her camel coat over to keep her warm.

The Maitre D took her and Michelle's coats and put them in the cloak room and then led them into the dining room.

As they approached their table Michelle started grinning and Candi was about to ask why when she spied John Benstead sitting at the table. He got up and attended to Candi's chair while the Maitre D took care of Michelle's.

Of course Candi knew everything on the menu and stuck it to Michelle by ordering the best and most expensive dishes and wine. After a few glasses she had lost any concerns she may have had about being recognised in her old workplace and started to enjoy the evening and chill out. After several glasses she became quite raucous and adventurous.

Candi grabbed hold of John's cock under the table and was amused when he jumped in shock.

"Just wait til I get you home Johnny boy I'm going to put that thing to good use," she cackled.

John looked at her amusedly and Michelle raised her eyebrows. He removed Candi's hand from his groin.

"Behave yourself young lady," he admonished her, but fondly.

"You love it," Candi giggled.

"What's got into her, behaving like this?" Michelle whispered to John.

"I honestly don't know Michelle but I think she's had enough to drink," John replied.

Michelle paid the cheque and they left in her car. Candi fell asleep in the back seat almost immediately.

"So are you going home or are you staying at Candi's?" Michelle asked John.

"I'll go to Candi's and put her to bed and stay the night," John replied.

"Give me a hand with sleepyhead and we can drink some of her scotch," John nodded to Candi, now snoring fitfully in the back seat.

Candi was sprawled out and her skirt was nearly up around her waist revealing black panties and grey pantyhose.

"Such a lady," Michelle sniggered.

"Kinda hot though," John grinned.

"Perv!" Michelle slapped his arm playfully.

Michelle and John helped a nearly comatose Candi up the stairs and put her to bed. They took off her skirt, blouse and heels and put to bed in her knickers, bra and hose. They went downstairs, poured scotch and lit cigarettes.

They chatted about Candi's behaviour over dinner.

"Well something set her off," Michelle commented.

"Did she tell you about when Tony found her at my warehouse?" John asked.

"Yes she did," Michelle replied but did not go into further detail.

"Tony must have been really pissed with her to treat her like that. You've known him a while. Does he treat all his girls like that?" John asked.

"What do you mean: all his girls? That was the first time Tony had met Candi, but I'm afraid he's taken an interest in her now; he keeps asking me about her," Michelle replied.

John looked quite shocked and Michelle saw the surprise register on his face.

"What do you mean first time? Are you telling me that Candi isn't one of Tony's girlfriends? She told me that she was one of Tony's girls and that he had given her my number," John said.

"Well he did in a way. But she actually got the number from me. She had never met Tony Carlotta before she met you," Michelle felt a little guilty about spilling the beans but obviously Candi had lied to them both.

"Fucking bitch! The only reason I even took her call was because she said she knew Tony and implied she was his girlfriend!"

"You know; it sounds crazy but I think I'm falling in love with Candi, but jeez she makes it hard to love her. I want to wrap her in my arms and protect her because I think she's vulnerable and then I find out she's a scheming little bitch."

"Don't be too hard on her. I find her annoying and clingy at times, but I really like her too and I know what she's going through as a trans woman. She said as soon as she qualified she as a flight steward she was going to reveal herself as male to expose the airlines practice of employing mainly women, even when more highly qualified male prospects are applying for flight steward positions," Michelle replied.

"But honestly; I think that she's really taken with being Candi full-time. I'm almost positive that like me she will go full-time trans for the rest of her life."

"Yeah, I really hope so, like I said I'm really falling her. I know it will be difficult being in a serious relationship with a trans woman but it is the nineteen seventies, not the eighteen hundreds," John espoused.

"Yeah but it's still difficult living as a trans woman," Michelle sighed.

"So what am in for if I do get into a serious relationship with Candi?" John asked pouring them both another drink and lighting cigarettes for both of them.

"I can only tell you my story."

"So take a seat beside me cause this will take a while," Michelle patted the sofa beside her.

Michelle and John talked well into the night, drinking and smoking. Michelle was stunning, articulate, and intelligent and John became infatuated in her presence.

Michelle was curled up on the sofa and almost unknowingly John was lazily stroking her ankle. His fingertips traced the tiny wrinkles in her sheer hose.

After a few minutes of gazing at her pretty face and listening to her John realised what he was doing and snatched his fingers away.

"Ow! Why did you stop? That felt lovely; so soothing and comforting," she sighed.

"I'm sorry. I thought I was being inappropriate," John blushed.

Michelle winked at him.

"I'll tell you when you're being inappropriate."

John smiled and returned his hand to her ankle. Michelle purred like a cat and put her legs in John's lap so he could massage both of them.

"Mmm," she mewed.

John smiled and stroked her calves.

"Don't stop your story. You were telling me how Tony dispatched the Balzono brothers after your Transvixen concert," John encouraged her to continue.

Michelle continued. The room was now dark except for the subdued lamplight and even with the heater working at full capacity the room cooled down. They had drunk quite a bit of scotch but that didn't warm them up.

Michelle shivered. She was wearing her usual business suit but had taken off her jacket and kicked off her heels.

"You do feel cold," John ran his ran his hands up and down Michele's legs.

"Yeah I should have worn my opaque winter tights instead of these sheers," Michele said.

"Yeah but I like sheers," John grinned and stroked her legs.

"Snuggle?" she asked.

"Sure. It'll keep us warm," John agreed.

John pulled the throw rug off the back of the lounge and covered them with it while they spooned. Michelle smiled when she remembered the last time that throw rug had been used by her but decided it would be inappropriate to tell John the circumstances. She continued to regale him with her life story and was now up to the part where Transvixen undertook their ill-fated American tour.

Michelle was probably about fifteen minutes into her tale when she noticed that something was awry. She could feel a lump against her bum and realised that John had developed an erection. To her amusement he made things worse by trying to hide it. He kept moving and wriggling around, trying to position his groin so his penis was not rubbing on Michelle's bottom. She smiled.

"Oh jeez I'm sorry Michelle," he said apologetically.

"Oh for god sake possum; it's just a body function. It just happens sometimes," Michelle tried to ease his guilt.

But John inadvertently made things worse.

He slid his hand between their bodies and tried to rearrange his erection inside his jeans so it wasn't pushing into Michelle's buttocks. But while doing so he accidentally hooked a thumb into the kick-pleat of Michelle's skirt and slid it up her backside exposing her buttom.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry," John mumbled.

Michelle was wearing blue satin panties over sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and John unexpectedly found himself with handful of soft buttock encased in silky sheer lingerie.

"If you weren't so pathetically repentant, I'd suspect that you were doing this on purpose," Michelle giggled.

The booze had lowered their inhibitions.

"You're getting a bit hands on there darling," Michelle joked.

"Well only because I've got this big arse pushing into me," John squeezed her buttock.

"Are you saying I have big arse!" Michelle pushed her bum back against him and wriggled.

"I'll have you know, men have fought and died over my derriere!" she laughed.

"What these?" John took both of Michelle's buttocks in his hands and squeezed them.

"Hey don't touch what you can't afford!" Michelle laughed.

"I thought the things that cost all the money were these," John reached around and squeezed Michelle's breasts.

"Yes they did! And I think we should stop now, before this goes too far," Michelle replied.

" Because Candi is upstairs sleeping and...oh my god!"

John had slid a hand inside Michelle's blouse and hefted her breast through the slinky lace of her bra. He thumbed her nipple and it hardened. He also pushed his erection against her backside and nuzzled her neck.

"John should we really be doing this?" Michelle whispered.

"No, but I'm not sure I can stop," he replied.

He had freed Michelle's breasts from the confines her brassiere and his cock from his pants. He massaged her nipples and nestled his erection in the crevice of her bottom and rubbed it on her satin panties.

"We should probably stop now," Michelle moaned but she pushed her buttocks back to meet John's thrusts.

"Yeah we probably should," John replied but he reached around and put his hand inside Michelle's knickers and found her erect penis trapped under her groin.

He freed her cock and stroked it with one hand whilst caressing her breasts with other and pressed his own hard cock into her behind.

"Oh fuck!" Michelle struggled and rolled over on the lounge so she was facing John.

They kissed.

They kissed passionately and Michelle reached under the throw rug and pulled down her knickers and pantyhose. She lifted her legs and guided John's penis to her sphincter and moaned when he entered her.

She kissed him and he responded, placing a hand between their bodies so he could stroke her cock while he fucked her.

They came together; stifling their screams of rapture as John filled her anus with his seed and Michelle squirted on his belly. They kissed and caressed and fucked and moaned and groaned as silently as they could until they were both drained.

John stroked Michelle's face and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Is what we just did wrong?" John asked.

"Probably," Michelle replied and pecked him back.

"Candi must never know," John said solemnly.

Michelle nodded.

Candi stood at the bottom of the stairs in her stockinged feet watching her lover and her best friend lying in each other's arms on her sofa.

A stream of tears ran down her cheek as she turned and silently padded back up the stairs.

To be continued...

12