Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,972 Followers

"And Randall...that schmuck never stood a chance! I seduced him; not he seduced me. Then I took him for everything he had. I blackmailed him; I told him that I'd tell my stupid cow of a mother that he was fucking me unless he paid up. I told him I'd go to the police."

"I was never pregnant you dopey cow! As if! I've been on the pill since I first started bleeding into my knickers!" Millie snickered.

"What about John? What about Michelle? Are they in on this?" a tear began to run down Candi's face.

"No babe. John isn't smart enough to be part of this. He actually loves you. And Michelle; well she was just used by Tony, he's got a thing for her as you know," Millie smiled bleakly.

"So you knew I was a transvestite the whole time? When we snuggled in bed, when I told you my hopes and dreams," Candi sobbed.

Millie took Candi into her arms and hugged her.

"Look I know this is a shock but think about it? You got what you wanted. You are a flight steward on the best, most expensive, most high class aircraft in the world."

"And you have the protection of Tony Carlotta. No one can hurt you. You can settle down with John Benstead if you want; your wages are good and Tony is going to slip you something extra every time we deliver whatever is in those tubes," Millie hugged Candi.

"Look I think you're sometimes cocky, selfish, and certainly naïve. But I do like you Candi. There's no reason we can't be friends," Millie said.

"If it helps; my mom is on the bones of her arse and I'm doing this so I can buy her a nice house in the country. And maybe a few things for myself ," Millie grinned her mischievous grin.

Candi lit another cigarette and sipped her scotch. Her mascara had run and she looked forlorn but she managed a weak smile.

"So you really don't know what is in those cylinders?" Candi smiled feebly.

"Nope! Don't know! Don't wanna know; and don't care. So long as Tony pays me," Millie replied.

Candi snuggled up closer to her friend.

"And how much exactly is he paying us?" she smiled.

Candi was nervous as they approached the flight crew express customs and immigration desks at Heathrow airport. Millie took up station on one side of her and Megan DeVille on the other.

"Just relax. Don't look suspicious, just hand over your passport and customs declaration and open your shopping bags. The Customs officers are bored shitless and are used to flight crews coming and going so they never worry us," Megan whispered.

And she was right. It was a total doddle.

Millie shared a taxi home with Candi and followed her inside. Candi went to the bathroom and expelled the three little tubes which was all she could fit inside herself comfortably. She washed them and dried them and bought them out to Millie.

"What happens now?" Candi asked.

"I take them to Tony, you fuck your boyfriend so he thinks everything's ok, and in two day's time we do it again only this time there is only a one night stopover in Singapore," Millie said, lighting a cigarette.

"No, I mean how do we get paid?" Candi asked.

"Just wait and it will come. Tony will need to check the merchandise, whatever the fuck it is, first. See you day after tomorrow doll; call me if you wanna do lunch or something," Millie smiled and kissed Candi on the cheek and saw herself out.

As soon as Millie was gone Candi picked up the phone and called John and Michelle and they came right over. She told them about the smuggling and all about Millie.

"The cheeky little cunt! Who would have thought?" John grinned.

"Fucking Tony!" was all Michelle could say.

"Well John! What the fuck do I do?" Candi asked him.

"Babe, I'm his counterfeiter and forger. I already work for Tony so I guess you do now too, whether you like it or not," John ran his fingers through his long hair, looking worried.

"And I'm a business associate and sometime fuck buddy. I've known Tony for years and the one thing I do know is that you don't cross him," Michelle concurred.

The three of them sat in silence at the table drinking scotch and smoking; staring into space.

John and Michelle broke the silence when they said in unison:

"How much does it pay?"

The next day there was another delivery poked through the letterbox. This time when Candi unwrapped it she found a box of Cadbury's Roses chocolates. The note attached said:

'Candy for my Candi xxx Tony'

"Fuck!" John and Candi stared at the opened box of chocolates on the dinning table.

"All that risk and all you get is a fucking box of chockies!" Steve growled.

"Fuck Tony!" Candi screamed and threw the box of chocolates across the room and the chocolates went everywhere.

Along with one thousand pounds in twenty pound notes that were under the first layer of chocolates.

"Fuck!" Candi and John yelped and got down on their knees and scrambled for the cash.

.....

One year later Candi closes the door to the new penthouse apartment she shares with John and locks the door behind her. As drops her house keys into her purse she looks at the gold wedding band on her ring finger and smiles. She is dressed in her Skyliner uniform. The light blue A-line skirt, with the very short hem; the form-fitting jacket now with silver piping along the lapels indicating a fully trained hostess, a long sleeved white satin blouse and black patent leather four-inch heels. She's pulling a little overnight carry bag on wheels.

Underneath her uniform she is wearing white satin panties and a matching B-cup brassiere which nicely supports her new firm breasts courtesy of augmentation surgery she had undertaken in a hospital in Bangkok six months previously. She is wearing a pair of sheer-to-the waist fifteen-denier flesh-toned pantyhose and they help her gaff in place between her legs and will also help keep the three little tubes inside her anus on the return flight.

Her hire car is waiting as usual and the driver holds the rear door open for her, averting his eyes as she climbs in. Wearing the tiny skirt there is no way to enter or exit the car without flashing her knickers and as usual there is a small group of teenaged boys hanging outside her apartment building waiting for just this opportunity. She smiles to herself and deliberately opens her legs wider than she needs to.

The car drives a mile further into London and pulls over to pick up Millicent Walker who is dressed the same as Candi and has her own little group of admirers who watch her get into the car.

They have time to smoke a cigarette and catch up on gossip on the way to Heathrow airport where they stride through the concourse knowing that every eye is on them. The men thinking lustful thoughts and the women jealous.

Millie and Candi walk through the first class cabin collecting glasses prior to take off and Megan DeVille's sultry voice comes over the loudspeakers.

"Good Morning! Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome aboard this Goldwing Skyliner flight to Singapore. My name is Megan DeVille and I'm your In-flight Service Director. Your flight attendants in the first class cabin are Miss Candace Benstead and Miss Millicent Walker and along with myself we are here to ensure you have an enjoyable flight to Singapore this morning."

Candi and Millie buckle themselves into the jump seats next to the forward passenger door and look out the window as the aircraft taxis. As it thunders down the runway they look down the rows of cubicles to make sure none of the passengers are walking around during take off.

They instinctively reach out and hold each other's hands. They are both smiling.

The end.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,972 Followers
12