Hot At the Beach (Non-Illustrated)

Story Info
The four of us find more than we expected at the beach.
5k words
4.35
79.9k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers

I love the beach. We live in the mountains, so we go to the lake a lot, but not to the ocean. So, I was elated when David surprised me with plans for a long weekend at the beach. He had found a deal on renting a condo in Gulf Shores, Alabama. David was lucky to find a condo available. A friend of his at work had rented a two-bedroom beach front, but due to family problems had to back out. David jumped at the chance to take the rental for us.

It was planned for Labor Day weekend. That was only two weeks away. We were going down on Thursday. The condo would not be available until Friday after lunch. We decided to get a hotel room in Mobile for Thursday night, then drive the extra hour or so to Gulf Shores on Friday morning.

The two weeks seemed to crawl by as I prepared for the trip. I went to the tanning bed daily, bought a new bikini, and packed some sexy lingerie. I told my friend Jennifer about the upcoming trip. Jennifer was excited for me.

She told me, "That is like a dream come true. I have always wanted to go to the beach. I wish Ted and I could come across a deal like that."

That is when I had my idea. "Jennifer, it is a two bedroom condo. Why don't you and Ted come with us?"

"Wow! That would be awesome! But, wouldn't that interfere with your and David's weekend?"

"Jennifer, you are my best friend. David and Ted get along great. I am sure it would be okay with David."

She thought about it a moment and replied, "I'll ask Ted. Can I let you know tomorrow?" That was fine with me. The next morning, Jennifer called me and everything was set.

Let me describe us for you. I am one of those lucky women that mature well. I was extremely skinny in high school. But, when I had my first child, my boobs filled out and just never went back to being tiny. I went from being a small A cup when I was eighteen to being a nice full C cup after having my kids. My boobs are still firm and stand out proudly. I am 5'8" tall and weigh 125 pounds. I keep my ass and legs firm by running several miles a week. My legs are very long and I wear jeans with a 32-inch inseam. I have long reddish blonde hair and brown eyes. David says he likes to see my long golden hair spread out on a dark pillow.

David is 5'11" tall with brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. He is always talking about losing 20 pounds, but I love him just the way he is. I know a lot of people put an emphasis on guys having huge cocks. That is not important to me. David's cock is about 6 inches long but is fairly thick. He pleases me every time we make love. He knows how to use it and really knows all of my buttons and switches. He never fails to give me multiple orgasms. That had never happened with lovers before I met him. I think most women would agree with me that it is the man inside that makes the great lover, not the size of his cock.

Jennifer is in her mid-40s. She is about 5'4" tall, blonde hair and has amazing blue eyes. She is one of those lucky women who has a nice round ass and huge boobs. She has told me that she wears a double D bra. Her legs are not as long as mine, but she looks great in shorts and a halter-top. She always gets her share of stares and whistles.

Ted is about 6 feet tall. He is one of those guys who will always be thin and muscular. He has thinning brown hair and brown eyes. He always seems to be in a good mood.

We left Thursday morning and drove down to Mobile. David and Ted were up front, with Jennifer and me in the backseat. We all had a great time talking away on the drive down. We arrived at the hotel and got adjoining rooms.

After dinner, Jennifer and I went to the mall to do some last minute shopping. David and Ted stayed at the hotel and watched a ballgame on TV.

At the mall, Jennifer and I enjoyed the different shops. We were in Dillard's and came to a display of swimsuits. Jennifer looked at a manikin that was wearing a skimpy red bikini. "I wish I could still wear one of those." she sighed.

"Buy one!" I responded. "You would look great!"

"I can't do that." she replied. "My tummy is just not as firm as it used to be. I am not like you. You still look like you are 25."

"What kind of suit did you bring?" I asked.

She looked down and said, "That blue one piece I wore to the Fourth of July party."

I was adamant, "We are going to get you something sexier!" I started going through the suits on the rack. I tried to get her to try on a bikini, but she absolutely refused. I finally found a couple of one piece suits that she agreed to try on.

The first suit looked okay, but when I saw her in the second suit, I knew that was it. It was white and emphasized her great boobs by being very low cut with a crisscross lacing that allowed the area between her breasts to show. It tied behind her neck and had a very low cut back that went down until you could see the dimples above her cute ass. It also had a high French cut with high leg openings that went up above her hip bones. It showed her legs to advantage making them look long and sleek. The white made her tan look even darker than it was.

"That's the one!" I exclaimed. "It fits you perfectly!"

She looked in the mirror and asked, "You don't think it is too revealing?"

"No! You look super-hot! Ted will love it." She smiled at the idea and the purchase was made.

Back at the hotel, we all talked for a few minutes, then Jennifer and Ted went next door to their room. The room was comfortable, but I was eager for the beach.

We couldn't wait to get to the beach, so we were up early Friday morning. We drove down to Gulf Shores, arriving about nine. Since we couldn't have the condo until after three, we all went to the beach. Jennifer and I had put on beach wraps before we left the hotel. After spreading out our towels, we dropped our wraps to the sand. David and Ted's eyes popped out of their heads. They had both seen me in bikinis lots of times. This time, all of the attention was on Jennifer. She looked awesome.

David just stared, but after a few moments, Ted burst out with "WOW!"

Jennifer asked, "Do you like it?"

Ted just stared and again said "WOW!" His jaw had dropped and we could see the front of his suit move as his cock rose to attention.

Jennifer was not going to let her moment pass so easily. "Does that mean I look okay?" she asked.

Finally, Ted got it together enough to say, "Honey, you look so hot I want to ravish you right here! You look drop dead gorgeous!"

Jennifer burst into a huge grin as she stepped forward and planted a big kiss on his lips. "We'll just see about that tonight," she promised.

The four of us enjoyed sunbathing for a while. Then, we went down to enjoy the water. We splashed one another and played chase in the surf. When David would catch me, we would wrestle and share hot kisses. I could feel his hardness as he rubbed against me. His caresses were really getting me hot too.

Eventually, the men went back to the towels. Jennifer and I stayed in the water bouncing up and down as the waves swept by us. She smiled at me. "I am so glad you talked me into buying this suit. Ted can't keep his hands off of me."

I hugged her and said, "David is turned on too. He had his hand inside my bikini a few minutes ago." We both giggled and walked back to the towels. I saw David and Ted staring at Jennifer's crotch. I looked at her. Her white suit was pulled tight against her pussy revealing a perfect camel toe.

As she lay down next to Ted, he leaned over and whispered to her. She looked down and blushed. Quickly, she adjusted her suit so that the outline of her pussy was not so obvious.

Half an hour later, Jennifer and I decided to walk down the beach and look for shells. As we walked along the edge of the water, it was clear that Jennifer and I were getting lots of attention from the other men on the beach. Several of them stared, and two even followed us down the beach. They eventually approached us and tried to pick us up. We politely told them we were both taken.

As we walked away from them, Jennifer was all smiles, as she told me "It has been so long since a man tried to pick me up. It makes me feel like a college girl again."

I hugged her and told her, "You are a beautiful sexy woman. Lots of men would like to be with you."

She looked shyly at me and whispered, "I wish that was true."

"Lots of men have been checking you out. They know a sexy woman when they see one."

When we returned to the men and lay down, Ted smiled at his wife. "Jenn, obviously I am not the only man on the beach that sees how hot and sexy you look." She flashed him a big smile as she pulled him down to her for a big kiss. As they kissed, Ted ran his hand up and down her thigh and exposed hip. When the kiss ended, they were both breathing hard.

I smiled and told them, "You need to get a room!"

Jennifer giggled and replied, "I need more than a room right now."

We all laughed. David looked at his watch and said, "Well, we can't get the condo for a few more hours. Anyone ready for some lunch?"

We drove into the small town of Gulf Shores. We located a little place called Cafe Beignets. The menu had a nice selection for lunch. But even though it was lunch time, we could not resist ordering beignets for dessert. For those of you who don't know, beignets are a wonderful little pastry usually associated with New Orleans. It is kind of like a little rectangular doughnut. They are served piping hot and covered in powdered sugar.

After biting into a beignet, I leaned over and gave David a little kiss. This left powdered sugar from my lips on his. This got the four of us started. We laughed and giggled as we played with the powdered sugar.

David held out a powder covered finger to me. Leaning forward, I slowly sucked the sugar from his finger as if it was a tiny cock.

Laughing, Jennifer brought one of Ted's fingers to her mouth. Looking him in the eye, she swirled her tongue around his finger as if she was licking his cock. Ted shifted in his chair as I am sure his cock stiffened and came to attention.

Leaning over to David, I flicked my tongue out and got some powdered sugar off the corner of his mouth.

Glancing over at Jennifer and Ted, I saw that they were locked in a deep passionate kiss. As they broke the kiss, Jennifer turned toward David and me with a small sexy smile. There was a little bit of sugar on her lower lip. I reached over and rubbed it gently onto my finger tip. Jennifer parted her lips as I slowly inserted my finger into her mouth. I felt her tongue flicker across my finger tip.

You could feel the sexual arousal coming from all four of us. As David and Ted went to pay the bill, Jennifer and I went out to the car. Laughing, Jennifer whispered to me, "Wow that was hot. I thought Ted was going to have a heart attack when I sucked the sugar off your finger."

Grinning I agreed. "I think we are all going to be ready for some good loving when we get checked into the condo. I know I can't wait to get my hands on David."

As David drove us to the condo, I could see Jennifer and Ted making out like teenagers in the backseat. I was already sitting as close as I could get to David. I reached down and started rubbing his cock through his jeans. He was already hard from the playing in the restaurant. I wanted to unzip his pants and pull his cock out, but I knew we would be at the condo in a couple of minutes, so I was content to just snuggle and rub him.

When we arrived at the complex, the guys went to sign us in. Through the windows, Jennifer and I could see something was wrong. We went in to find out what was going on.

David was pretty upset. He was arguing with the manager. Somehow, there had been a mix up. Instead of a two bedroom condo, they had reserved us a one bedroom with two king size beds. David asked about any cancellations or getting an upgrade. But, since it was Labor Day weekend, they were booked solid.

The four of us looked at one another. I was disappointed but said, "Well, I don't think we drove all this way just to turn around and go home."

Jennifer quickly agreed, "The beach is beautiful. I want to stay." So, it was agreed, we got a one bedroom looking out over the Gulf.

As we unpacked in the condo, the mood was down from what it had been a few minutes before. But, we were all determined to make the best of it.

Ted had noticed a place that rented jet skis. We drove over there and rented two. We had a blast the rest of the afternoon playing and flying around on the water.

Jennifer and I were determined that we were going to distract the guys from the problem with the condo. We decided we would turn on the sex appeal. After showering and changing, we went to a nice seafood restaurant for dinner. I was wearing an almost sheer black top and white Daisy Dukes. If you looked closely, my nipples were slightly visible.

Jennifer was wearing a navy blue wrap around skirt that was slit up to her hip. She had on a white halter top that left little to the imagination. Her magnificent cleavage was on display and her boobs jiggled provocatively as she walked. Ted and David were both very impressed with our sizzling appearance. The food and service was great. After all the fun on the jet skis and the wonderful dinner, we were in a euphoric mood again.

As we drove back to the condo, the moon was almost full and looked beautiful. David and I walked out onto the beach. Jennifer and Ted went on into the condo.

As David and I walked along the sand, hand in hand, I think I was the happiest I have ever been. We shared many kisses as we strolled. As we stopped to look at the glistening water, David was standing behind me. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me gently back against him. As he nuzzled the side of my neck, I tilted my head to give him better access. I wriggled my ass against his hardening cock as his hands slid up to my breasts. My nipples were tight points like erasers.

I leaned my head back against his shoulder as he unbuttoned my sheer blouse. The cool breeze coming off the water increased the hardness of my nipples even more. As David caressed my boobs and pulled on my nipples, I could feel the wetness between my legs. I wanted him really bad and from the throbbing hardness in the front of his pants, I could tell he wanted me too.

As he slipped my blouse from my shoulders, I turned to him and moved into his arms. Our lips melted together in a soft kiss that quickly became passionate. I pulled his shirt open so my nipples were able to bore into his chest. His hands pulled my ass toward him as I ground my wet pussy against his hard cock.

Just then, we heard people talking a little way down the beach. Looking toward them, we saw a couple with two kids walking toward us. I quickly put my blouse back on. I enjoy being seen by adults, but kids are a different matter.

Our hands were all over one another as we hurried back to the condo. As we kissed passionately at the door, David's hand slid up between my legs. Moaning in passion, I opened my legs to allow him access to my steaming hot pussy. My legs trembled as his finger slipped inside the leg of my shorts, entered me and started to move in and out. I could not wait another minute. I drug him in the door.

My tongue danced with his as we embraced inside the door. As his hands let my blouse slide to the floor, we heard a noise. We had forgotten about Jennifer and Ted sharing the same bedroom.

As we listened, we could hear the bed shaking as they pounded against one another. Putting my finger to my lips, I tiptoed to the bedroom door. They were naked on top of the covers in the bed next to the window. The moonlight was streaming in illuminating them. We could see Ted over Jennifer as his hips moved in a steady rhythm against hers.

As we watched, I reached behind me and unzipped David. I reached inside and pulled out his hard cock without taking my eyes off the erotic scene in front of me. David started caressing my nipples as we watched them make love.

Ted started moving faster until his hips were making a slapping sound as he pumped his hard cock into her. Jennifer was raising her hips to meet his every thrust. She was making a moaning sound as the pounding of his cock reached a staccato of powerful thrusts. Suddenly her scream ripped through the room as they both froze with his cock buried deep inside her. I knew that he was pumping his hot cum into her.

Quietly, David and I slipped back out of the condo. As we rearranged our clothing, we talked about what we had just seen. We agreed that it had been very hot. We both really needed to release our pent up passions.

After about five minutes, we went back into the condo. We made sure to make plenty of noise so they would know we were back. As we entered the bedroom, they were lying under the sheet and snuggled close together. She had her head on his shoulder and they both had that contented look that said they had just had a great fuck. We talked for a couple of minutes and then they said goodnight. They burrowed into one another's arms and seemed to settle in for sleep in their bed about six feet from ours.

David and I still needed release. We were both so horny we couldn't stand it. I usually sleep in the nude, but had brought a modest negligee. But, I decided I wanted to be comfortable. So, after brushing my teeth, I turned out the bathroom light and entered the bedroom nude.

Moonlight flooded the room with a romantic silver glow. I could easily see David was waiting for me in our bed which was nearest the bathroom. He raised the sheet for me as I slid in beside him. David encircled me in his loving arms and pulled me to him. We kissed deeply. I could already feel his cock hardening against my naked belly. We had waited too long and been too stimulated to wait any longer. We were both so hungry for one another we didn't care if Ted and Jennifer were asleep yet or not.

David's hands caressed my back and then moved down to my ass. I shivered in anticipation as I felt him pulling me tightly against his swelling excitement.

Throwing back the sheet, David stared down at my naked body as it was illuminated by the soft moonlight. "You are so beautiful. I am always amazed when I look at you. In this light your body is glowing."

Rolling me onto my back, he leaned over me as we kissed again, our tongues exploring one another's mouths. His right hand moved gently up and down my side. He just barely made contact with my skin and he did not touch my breasts or pussy. As the kiss continued, his hand moved lower until it was making long, slow caresses from my lower thigh to my shoulder and back. His fingertips were just barely brushing against my body. Goosebumps rose on my skin in response to the tantalizing teasing I was receiving.

As I shivered in response to his caress, he ran his fingertips around my left breast using the same maddening light touch. My nipples were so hard they ached in need. But, he did not touch them. Instead, he made lazy circles around the hard throbbing points. Then, he extended his fingers over my breast. The nipple was next to his palm but not quite touching. He gently pulled his hand away as the fingers trailed across the skin toward the turgid peak. He broke contact with my skin just before touching the nipple.

It felt as if he was drawing the sensations through my breast and out my nipple. The pleasure was excruciating. I arched my back trying to make contact between my nipple and his hand, but he pulled away. I whimpered in frustration. He repeated the drawing movement again and again.

My head was thrashing from side to side as I begged him, "Oh God! Please touch me! Pinch my nipples please!" David just leaned forward and kissed my eager mouth as his caress returned to my side.

Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers
12