Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gulped down my cum. She swallowed it. I could hear her. I shuddered, the pleasure so intense. I threw back my head, the blue sky so beautiful above me as I dumped my load into my hot aunt's mouth. She nursed hard on me and swallowed it all.

"Aunt Mindy!" I groaned.

She popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Oh, you have such yummy cum, Ryan. Just delicious jizz!"

"Thanks," I panted, my heart pounding a wild beat in my chest. "You just... I mean... Aunt Mindy!"

"I know," she said and stood. She grabbed the ties on her bikini bottoms and whipped those away. My eyes widened as I stared at my first pussy.

Okay, my first pussy that wasn't on my computer screen. I had seen plenty of those watching porn. I couldn't believe it. Her labia were thick and dripping with her juices. A tangy aroma filled my nose as I stared at her bare vulva. She really did shave.

"Mmm, isn't that a nice sight to see," she said, her hand sliding through my short hair until she grabbed the back of my head. "Won't you be a dear and eat me out, Ryan? I need a real cum. It's been so long. I can't take it anymore."

"But Uncle Derrick," I protested as she pulled me toward her pussy.

"If he was eating my cunt, do you think I'd need my hung nephew to do it?" She winked at me. "Now get licking."

She pressed me into her incestuous folds. We were related by blood. She was my mother's younger sister. This was so wrong, but the flavor of her twat soaked through my mouth. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I flicked my tongue through her folds.

She groaned as I did that. She shuddered as I licked and lapped at her. I tongued her with hunger. She winked down at me as I flicked my tongue through those thick folds. She groaned as I did that. Her hips wiggled, grinding her natch on my face.

"That's so good," she purred. "Mmm, that is wonderful, but you can lick with more force. Don't be shy. I'll love it."

"Yes, Aunt Mindy," I groaned and stroked my tongue boldly through her pussy lips.

"And don't be afraid to suckle on my labia. Even nibble with your lips. Ooh, and my clit. Don't forget my clit."

I suckled on her labia. I worked my lips against her silky fold. Her big, gleaming tits jiggled above my head. She moaned in delight. I was making her feel good. My cock was so hard. I had cum twice, and my dick was ready for more.

Her cream dribbled down my chin as I loved her pussy. My tongue flicked to her clit. She gasped as I stroked over that hard bud. It peeked out of her folds. So cute. A little pearl nestled in her delicious lips. I lapped at it again.

Her fingernails bit into the back of my head as she moaned in delight. She liked what I was doing to her. That made me feel even bolder about eating her pussy. I was just devouring my aunt's forbidden pussy like this was the most natural thing in the world to be doing at this exact moment.

"Oh, Ryan, now thrust your tongue into my pussy," she purred. "I love feeling a tongue wiggling about in my snatch."

I thrust my tongue into my aunt's pussy. Her tangy juice soaked my taste buds. I groaned at the flavor while my cock ached to be in her. It thrust out hard before me, my nuts swollen with another load of cum. She was just so sexy.

Her fingers gripped the back of my head, pushing me into her pussy. I swirled my tongue around in her snatch. I licked around in her, loving the silky texture. God, her pussy would feel amazing around my cock. Just fantastic.

But... that would really be wrong. Incestuous and hot and wrong. I would slide my cock into her pussy and fuck her. She would cum so hard on my cock, but... If I spilled my seed in her... What if I knocked her up?

My cock twitched at that.

"Oh, yes, yes, Ryan," my sexy Aunt Mindy moaned. "Ooh, lick up to my clit now. Yes, yes, just like that. Slide that tongue to my bud. Ooh, you're doing such an amazing job. Stroke over it!"

I did. I flicked over her bud nestled between her folds. Her big, oiled tits jiggled above me. The sunlight gleamed on them as I nursed on her pearl. I wanted to make her burst. I wanted her to drown me in her pussy cream. That would be delicious.

My tongue flicked over her bud. She trembled. Her face contorted. She tossed back her head, her red hair dancing around her shoulders. She moaned louder and louder, filling the backyard with the sounds of her passion.

"Such a good boy," she moaned. "Oh, Ryan. Oh, I have a perfect nephew. Yes!"

Her body bucked on the lounge chair. Her breasts heaved above my head as her tangy juices gushed out of her pussy. I drowned in Aunt Mindy's passion. I made her cum. She gripped the back of my head, holding me to her pussy.

To that delicious, silky snatch. Her folds rubbed on my lips. I licked at her as her cream spilled down my chin. I loved the scene of her. The taste. The feel of her. She was so amazing. I reveled in her cunt as her passion echoed through the air.

"Oh, my god, Ryan!" she moaned. She released my head and fell back. "Oh, that's amazing. Ooh, you are such a great nephew."

I loved hearing that, my heart pounding in my chest. My cock was so hard. I stared at her pussy, her lips twitching. She panted, her boobs rising. She lifted one leg and slid it over my head. She shifted and stretched out naked on the lounge chair, the sun kissing her body.

I supposed we must be done. She made me cum, and I had returned the favor. She was back to suntanning, her body gorgeous. I loved the pale patches over her breasts and pussy. She didn't normally tan in the nude, but she was now.

I rose, my dick so hard. I didn't know what to do. I started pulling up my shorts. I supposed I'd head back inside and jack off.

She lowered her sunglasses, her green eyes peering at my dick. She licked her lips as I froze. A smile played on her features. I didn't know what to make of that sultry expression. My heart pounded in my chest.

"You're not going to deny me that big dick, Ryan," she cooed. "Oh, you wouldn't be a cruel nephew and leave me hanging here."

"Aunt Mindy?" I asked, confused.

"I want you to slide that big cock into my pussy." She smiled broadly. "I want to make you into a man."

"Oh, god," I groaned, my cock twitching. "But we're related."

"And?" She spread her legs, her pussy dripping. "Doesn't that just make it hotter? Ooh, yes, yes, come and slide into my pussy, Ryan. I want to feel my nephew's big dick in me."

Was I really big? I stared down at it. I supposed I was the same size as guys in pornos. Did that make me hung? My aunt thought so. I found myself drifting to her. Uncle Derrick would really kick my ass if he saw this, but... I wanted to taste my first pussy.

I knelt between my aunt's thighs and slid my hands up them, gliding over her oiled flesh. She smiled at me as I leaned over her, my dick thrusting out before me. The tangy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. Her shaved pussy lips gleamed. They beckoned me.

I grabbed my cock and nuzzled the tip into her thick folds. The heat of them washed over me. My heart pounded in my chest as I slid them up and down her pussy lips. The silky texture was just delicious. I loved it. I found the entrance to her cunt.

"Oh, that's it," Aunt Mindy moaned. "Oh, Ryan, just ram that big cock in me and fuck me hard."

"Yes, Aunt Mindy," I groaned as I leaned over her, holding up my weight with my arms. My heart pounded a mile a minute.

"Mmm, now don't be shy. Just thrust that dick into my pussy and fuck me."

I did what she commanded and plunged into my dick into the warm, wet heaven of her taboo pussy. She moaned as I filled her up, her silky flesh engulfing my cock. Pleasure shot down my dick as I slid deeper and deeper into her welcoming depths.

"Just like that!" Aunt Mindy gasped, her big boobs jiggling. "That's amazing! You're so big, Ryan! Oh, my nephew is hung!"

"You're so tight and hot," I groaned as I bottomed out in her. I couldn't believe how amazing she felt around my cock. "Wow. This is incredible!"

"Now you're a man," she purred. "So fuck me hard and dump all your cum in me! I want you flooding my pussy with every drop of your jizz!"

"Yes, Aunt Mindy," I groaned. "But... what if I knock you up?"

"Mmm, wouldn't that be hot?" She wiggled her hips. "Fuck your hot aunt and breed her, Ryan!"

My hips started moving on their own. That was so hot to hear. I drew back my cock, her pussy gripping my dick with that silky flesh. I slammed back into her, my nuts slapping into her taint. Pleasure rippled through me.

Amazing pleasure. I thought her blowjob had been exquisite, but this was the best thing in the world. I was in a woman's pussy. My hot aunt's cunt. I shuddered, savoring this forbidden delight as I pumped away at my first twat.

I reveled in fucking cunt for the first time. I buried into my aunt's snatch, her silky flesh squeezing and relaxing on my dick. She was doing Kegels. I groaned, loving this moment so much. I pumped away at her with all that I had. I fucked into her snatch with force.

She moaned, her big boobs jiggling as I buried into her over and over again. My nuts slapped into her taint, heavy with her cum. I would spurt all that jizz into her. God, if I bred her, that would be so wild. I would really piss off Uncle Derrick then.

"Aunt Mindy!" I moaned.

"Oh, god, that's it," she whimpered. "Fuck me with that big dick. Just fuck my cunt with that huge cock. I love it!"

I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast, burying into her pussy again and again. It was amazing hearing her moan as I thrust into her again and again. It was just magical fucking her. She squeezed her pussy down around me. That was so great to feel.

I loved every last second of plowing into her. I groaned, my nuts tightening with each thrust into her pussy. I knew I would erupt so hard. I would flood her with all that I had. I couldn't wait to. I slammed into her hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, you have a big dick! I love it! Oh, god, I need this. I need this so much! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum so hard!

"Cum, Aunt Mindy!" I gasped, the chaise lounge creaking beneath her. I buried deep and hard into her pussy. "Oh, wow, that's amazing. Oh, please, please, cum! I want to erupt in you!"

I buried into her. Her thighs clamped around my waist and her back arched. She squealed out in delight. Her pussy went wild around my cock. I gasped at the way her silky flesh spasmed around my shaft as I drew back. She was cumming.

I pulled back, the pressure in my nuts hitting that bursting point. I thrust back into her and cried out, "Aunt Mindy!"

I erupted into my aunt's pussy.

I shuddered on her as the pleasure slammed through my body. I pumped into her cunt over and over again. I flooded her with all the spunk that I had in my nuts. Was I breeding her? I hoped I was. She moaned beneath me as her cunt suckled at me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Ryan!" she gasped as her pussy rippled around me. "Fill me with your seed!"

"Yes, Aunt Mindy!" I groaned as I pumped more and more cum into her snatch.

It was amazing flooding her with my jizz. I loved every last second of this pleasure slamming through my body with each eruption. It was such a perfect moment. I lowered myself down onto her, loving those big boobs pressing into my chest.

I kissed my aunt as her pussy milked my cock. My nuts witched against her as she moaned. She shuddered beneath me, her big boobs rubbing into my chest. Her hands stroked up and down my back. That felt so delicious. Just so nice to feel.

My nuts twitched against her taint. My heart pounded a mile a minute. I loved that sensation. She stroked up and down me. I kissed her with hunger. She moaned into my lips, her tongue dancing with mine as I erupted one last time into her.

I filled my aunt's pussy with my cum.

Did I really breed her? That possibility excited me and scared me. It would change so much if I knocked up my married aunt. I had so thoroughly cuckolded Uncle Derrick. Aunt Mindy had wanted my cock. My seed.

She broke the kiss and purred, "Mmm, wasn't that lovely?"

"Yes," I panted.

She smiled. "So, did your aunt live up to all your fantasies? I know you've jacked off to me. Got a thing for your hot aunt. Or is it just MILFs."

"MILFs," I groaned. "But... You're such a sexy woman, Aunt Mindy. I... I have jacked off to you while you're... you're sunbathing."

"Wonderful," she purred and kissed me again.

I couldn't help but melt my mouth against hers. It was so wonderful to make out with her. She stroked her hands up and down my back. My heart pounded in my chest. This was so wild making out with her. She had such a wonderful body.

I kissed her with all that I had. I made out with her, my dick still in her pussy. God, I was still so hard. She squeezed her cunt down around my cock as I made out with her. This was such an amazing moment. I could just stay like this until the day I died.

She broke the kiss and purred, "Mmm, you're still hard. Young man... So hard and ready. Just what a hot MILF needs."

"You want to do more?" I asked, my heart pounding.

"We haven't done everything," she said. "Would you like to fuck your hot aunt in the ass?"

I shuddered on her. "Are you kidding? Please, please, say you're not kidding, Aunt Mindy!" My cock twitched in her pussy. "I would love to try anal. That sounds so hot!"

"I'm not kidding, Ryan," she cooed. "Now just slide out of me. I knew my pussy feels amazing, but you can't fuck my asshole if you're in my cunt."

I grinned sheepishly and pushed off my aunt. I slid out of her cunt and groaned at how great that felt. I settled on my knees on the chaise lounge, my dick bobbing. My pearly cum spilled out of her pussy and ran down her taint toward her asshole. The asshole I would soon be fucking.

She rolled over onto her hands and knees before me, her butt-cheeks gleaming in the sun. That pale triangle looked so sexy. My dick twitched as I stared at her. I could see her asshole peeking out of her plump butt-cheeks. Her cum dripped down her thighs.

"Now," she purred. "Coat your fingers in that suntan lotion and wiggle them into my rump. Want to get me nice and warmed up for that big dick."

I grabbed the bottle, uncapped it, and soaked my fingers in the oil. I pressed them against her backdoor and pushed on her anal ring. She moaned as her asshole widened and widened to swallow my digits. That was so hot. I loved watching her stretch open. This would be so hot.

I pushed and pushed on her backdoor. She gasped as my fingers slipped into her bowels. I felt the velvety texture of my hot aunt's asshole. She moaned and clenched her butt-cheeks tight. She moaned as I worked them in and out.

"Just like that, Ryan," she moaned.

"Yes, Aunt Mindy!" I said, my cock was so hard. I couldn't wait to slide into her bowels.

"Mmm, just keep working them in and out of me, honey," she cooed, my fingers thrusting into her as deep as I could reach. "Just like that. Ooh, you're doing such a good job."

"I am?" I said, smiling. My cock throbbed so much. I wanted to be in her. I had her pussy cream on my dick. "Just say win, Aunt Mindy."

"Eager beaver," she cooed, her bowels clamping down on my digits. "Mmm, it's starting to feel just fine. Yes, yes, I am ready for my hung nephew to fuck me with his big dick. Let's enjoy some anal delights, honey!"

I ripped my fingers free and moaned, "Yes, Aunt Mindy!"

I grabbed my pussy-soaked cock and pressed my dick into her asshole. I thrust against that delicious backdoor. I pushed and pushed on her, loving the way that she stretched. I was thicker than my two fingers, but she was widening fast.

"Oh, that's it," she moaned, kneeling there. Her head tossed, her red hair swaying. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it, Ryan, honey."

I popped into her bowels.

"Yes!" she moaned as my cock sank into her anal sheath. "Oh, Ryan, give it to me!"

"Yes, Aunt Mindy," I whimpered, the heat of her velvety bowels engulfing my cock.

It was exquisite sinking my dick into her tight, hot asshole. This was a different delight from her pussy. Not as wet. The texture a tad rougher. But they both were amazing. Both sent such heat melting up my dick. More and more of my dick sank into her bowels.

I pressed my bush into her rump. I loved the feel of being all the way in her. I grinned with triumph as she moaned with breathy delight. Her bowels clenched down on me. That grip on my cock was exquisite. That was just the treat I needed to enjoy.

"Now fuck me," she moaned.

"Yes, Aunt Mindy," I panted, drawing back my dick.

She clamped down so hard on my cock. I loved the feeling of her massaging me like that. She gripped me with that wonderful anal sheath as I fucked back into her bowels. I buried into her, loving the way her butt-cheeks rippled.

It was absolutely wonderful to fuck her like this. To grip her hips and pound her asshole. She gasped and moaned as I did it. She squeezed her anal sheath down on me, sending such bliss flowing down my cock.

"Aunt Mindy!" I groaned.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good!" she moaned as I plowed into her. I buried into her with all that I had. "Oh, yes, yes, you're driving me wild! I love it! I love your big dick ass-fucking me!"

"Good!" I groaned. "I love this, too! Fuck, Aunt Mindy!"

"Yes, yes, you're becoming so bold. So confident. Fuck your aunt's ass and make her cum!"

I loved her words. I fucked her ass. I pounded her bowels with all that I had. I drilled into her again and again, reveling in her grip on me. She held me in her tight embrace. I loved that wonderful sheath massaging me. My nuts slapped into her taint.

The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. The need to cum built and built as I hammered into her bowels. I groaned with each plunge into her hot asshole. My aunt whimpered as I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her over and over again.

"That's it!" she hissed. "Oh, Ryan, your big dick is going to make me cum! Please, please, make me cum! Oh, my nephew is a stud!"

I hammered her asshole, hurtling toward my own climax. I was so close. My balls slapped into her taint as she squeezed her bowels around me. I shuddered, lubed by her pussy and the suntanning oil. My cock glided in and out of her tight sheath.

She shuddered, her head tossing. Her moans echoed through our backyard as I hammered her hard. My nuts slapped into her taint, so full of my cum. I couldn't hold back any longer. I swept my hands up her sides and gripped her boobs. I squeezed those lush mounds.

"Oh, Ryan, yes!" Aunt Mindy howled.

Her bowels went wild around my dick.

I gasped in delight as her anal sheath spasmed around my cock. It was amazing. I drove my dick home into the depths of her bowels and erupted into her. I groaned as the ecstasy slammed through my body

"Yes!" she howled.

"Aunt Mindy!" I groaned, spurting more and more cum into her asshole.

Her bowels writhed around my dick as she moaned, "That's it! That's what I need!"

Her head tossed, red hair flying, as I emptied my balls into her asshole. I filled her with my cum. Every blast sent ecstasy shooting through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I filled her to the brim with all my spunk.

I grunted and groaned with each blast. I filled her up with all that spunk. It was incredible. I loved all that jizz spurting into her. She moaned, her bowels milking me. Her wondrous asshole drove me wild.

"Oh, Aunt Mindy!" I groaned as she wrung my dick dry.

"Oh, Ryan," she panted, hanging her head, the rippling of her bowels slowing. "Oh, that was an anal orgasm!"

"Yeah," I panted.

I pulled out of her slowly, my heart racing. She turned around and threw her arms around my head. She pulled me in and kissed me with her hot mouth. I groaned at the feel of her soft lips on mine. Her tongue thrust into my mouth.