Hot Blonde Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Jenna cried out ecstatically as she climaxed, every muscle in her body clenching and her pussy ramming into Brian's face. After her orgasm, she sagged back against the couch, leaving her legs draped loosely over his shoulders.

He knew she had climaxed, and Brian removed his mouth from around Jenna's clit. Avidly, he licked off all the fresh juices that had spattered onto her thighs, belly and crotch, as well as sluicing everything off the outside of her pussy. Knowing they would be fucking in a few minutes, he left the fresh juices in the beautiful pink hole that had produced them, even though he knew they would have been the most delicious. After devouring all the nectar he would allow himself, Brian slowly backed away on his knees, leaving Jenna's body totally relaxed against the back of the couch with her legs sprawled out in front of her.

He got to his feet, took a condom from his pants pocket and opened the plastic package, putting the wrapper back into his pocket. Smiling as he eyed Jenna's delightful form, lying back in wild abandon, Brian removed all the rest of his clothing, draping his pants and boxer shorts over the arm of the couch, and rolled the condom onto his fully erect cock. Naked, except for the latex covering, he approached the hot blonde again.

Hardly believing what had happened to her already, the two best orgasms of her life, both from having her pussy eaten, Jenna continued to relax on the couch, a big smile on her face and her eyes closed contentedly. When she opened them and beheld the man who had brought her to those two incredible climaxes, her smile grew wider and lewder when she saw his big, hard cock, covered by a condom. Jenna had been fantasizing about that organ since the previous day, especially how it would feel in her pussy, and she knew she was about to find out. Without being asked, she swung her legs back up onto the couch, so she was lying on her back with her legs spread.

Jenna continued smiling As Mr. Hanson knelt on the couch between her knees, his cock held in one hand and aimed at where she wanted it. She reached down and spread open her pussy lips with her fingers, gratified that she was so wet and ready for the long, hard cylinder of flesh that was about to start bringing her to another orgasm. Jenna murmured happily when she felt the head of his cock rubbing against her wetness to spread the lubrication she had produced.

As good as it had been up until then, it got infinitely better when the head of that same cock wedged its way between her fingers into the hole she was creating. Waves of delight washed through her body from the point of entry but, besides feeling pleasure, Jenna also felt surprised. Mr. Hanson had stopped, rather than ramming the whole length of his shaft into her in one thrust, the way her boyfriends usually did. It felt much better, the slower way he was starting to fuck her, penetrating her pussy a little bit at a time so she could adapt and respond to his cock.

More of the thick shaft squeezed into the slick hole, stretching the entrance and the adjacent channel. Stronger waves of pleasure, breakers almost, inundated her, like she had never before experienced. Over and over, the assistant dean thrust more of his cock into her, until his dark pubic hair was twining with her soft blonde bush.

"Oooo, that feels good," she whispered. She meant it too. Her pussy had never been filled so well or in such a pleasurable way.

It feels good to me too, Jenna, but it's going to get a lot better to both of us."

Brian also meant what he said. Although she was obviously sexually experienced, Jenna's pussy was tight. Fortunately, the juices she had secreted, including those he had eschewed devouring, made her slippery enough for his cock to move easily inside her. The first place it moved was back, as he slowly withdrew his shaft until only the head was inside her. He paused briefly and plunged his cock, just as slowly, back into her. Brian was highly gratified when Jenna fucked her pussy back to meet him, until their bodies came wetly together and they both sighed happily.

He had been supporting his weight on his hands, looking down on her luscious breasts and the pleasure that flickered across her face, but he decided to get closer. He enjoyed those sights, but he enjoyed even more the sensation of having the complete lengths of their naked bodies fully in contact. Brian wanted Jenna to be able to move freely beneath him, so he curled his arms under hers to support his weight on his forearms. Almost reflexively, she reached her hands up to grip his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his.

When Jenna felt Mr. Hanson's cock surging into her for the first time, it felt so good that she impatiently thrust her pussy back to meet it. The joyful sensations that reverberated through her body were so wonderful that, when his cock was plunging into her for a second time, she gripped his legs with hers and fucked back to meet him again.

Over and over, the bodies of the assistant dean and the high school senior came together on the couch. Wanting to get his cock even more deeply inside her pussy, she spread her legs farther, wrapped them more tightly around his thighs, and pulled firmly against him when he stroked into her. Jenna smiled even more happily when his hard shaft started making greater penetration than it had been. He appreciated it too, and started driving his cock into her harder and deeper.

For a long time they fucked, quietly, except for the squeaking of the springs in the old couch and their murmurs of pleasure. Jenna's pussy, as if it had a mind of its own, continued ramming back to meet the thrusts of Brian, but her movements under him started to become more erratic as her level of pleasure mounted. Her body rocked from side to side on her ass, and her head pitched wildly on the pillow, while her hands moved up and down on his back in rhythm with their other movements. Wanting to make their pleasure last, Brian had been plowing his cock straight in and out of her, with little contact against her clit.

It was time to change that. Jenna whispered to him: "I'm ready to cum! Really give it to me!"

Brian was more than happy to do what she wanted, because he was also rapidly approaching his climax. Pushing with his elbows, he moved his body slightly higher on hers, so his shaft started driving more down into her pussy. He also started fucking her faster, and plunging his cock even more deeply into her. The different strokes resulted in more and stronger contact between it and Jenna's clit, and she noticed the difference immediately.

"Yes! Yes, like that," she whispered loudly. Her movements became more strenuous and erratic, as she rammed her pussy against her partner.

That was the last time Jenna made any effort to be quiet. "Uh! Uh!" she whimpered as all the pleasure that had been building up inside her body began to overwhelm her. The two orgasms from Mr. Hanson eating her pussy had been the two best in her young life, but the next one, which was approaching like a tsunami, would be even more momentous. She felt her body being inundated by a flood of bliss, as if a dam had collapsed, and cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming!"

Jenna dug her fingernails into the back of the man on top of her, and her legs clamped around him. She clung so tightly that, when he drew back for another thrust, she rode with him. When he drove his cock back into her, she felt herself being squashed into the couch, as it rammed even more deeply into her pussy, evoking a loud squeal of pure delight.

Brian was glad the building had such thick walls, even in the interior, because they would muffle the loud cries of joy that Jenna was uttering every time he pounded his cock into her. The cuts in his shoulders from her fingernails would be painful but, for the time being, the pleasure he was getting from fucking totally blotted out the minor discomfort. Her pussy was just as snug as it had been but, with her in the throes of cumming, it squeezed his cock even more tightly.

"OH!" Jenna cried out, as her back arched and she jammed her pussy against the man on top of her for an ultimate time. All her muscles clenched, and immediately relaxed, including her legs and arms that were holding onto him. She seemed to almost melt on top of the couch, into a puddle of pink and blonde and creamy white.

Brian didn't stop or even slow down. He kept pounding his cock into Jenna's pussy, until his own climax welled up inside him. Like a geyser, cum erupted from his cock, and he shot a big gush of it into his condom. He still continued driving his cock into the juicy pussy under him, and pumped out two more spurts of semen before he was through, and able to relax almost as much as Jenna had. Supporting most of his weight on his forearms and elbows, he lay on top of her for a few minutes, before getting up to begin putting his clothes back on. The woman who had been his partner that day and, he hoped, frequently during the near future lay in her glorious nudity and looked at him adoringly.

After cumming three times, the best orgasms Jenna had ever experienced, she continued lying on the couch, completely relaxed and completely naked, smiling at the man who had brought about those tremendous climaxes. The sex with him had been fabulous, vastly better than anything she had ever experienced, and she fully expected to enjoy more with the same man before her spring graduation. And even more after that, she hoped.

Besides the tremendous pleasure she had derived, that day on Mr. Hanson's couch had been a learning experience for Jenna too. She had learned that what her older friends told her was absolutely true, that having her pussy eaten was some of the greatest sex imaginable. She also realized that her former boy friends had been lying to her. There was nothing at all sissy or unmanly about a guy eating her pussy or that of any other girl, because Mr. Hanson had done it, and it had been totally fab, and he was 100% man.

Although that day had been the first time for having her pussy eaten, it definitely would not be the last, Jenna resolved. From that day forward, any boy or man who wanted to put his cock in her pussy would have to put his tongue there first and, if he was too selfish and uncaring about her to do it, that would be his loss. She was quite sure she could easily find plenty of other guys who would do what she wanted and deserved.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jenna and Brian did, and as much as they will be having for the rest of the school year and even longer. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12