Hot Blooded

Story Info
One of Diane's triggers is broken...or is it?
2.3k words
4.5
36.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers

"Hot Blooded"

"Diane, honey?" Jack called out from the living room. "I think one of your triggers is broken."

Diane came in from the kitchen with a vegetable tray, being careful to avoid getting any dip on her little black dress. "I'd say I don't remember you using any triggers on me in the last few minutes," she said, "but then again, that's not necessarily evidence of anything. Which one is it that you think is malfunctioning?"

"It's a new one, 'Hot Blooded'," Jack said. He paused. "Feel anything different?"

Diane set the tray down on the coffee table. "Not a thing," she said. "What's it supposed to do?"

"Well, if it had worked, it--hang on, let me try again." He looked into her eyes, and Diane smiled. Even after six years of marriage, she still got a quiet thrill out of staring deep into her husband's intense brown eyes, the memories of so many erotic trances making the simple, casual act of looking at each other into an intimate moment. "Hot Blooded," he said again.

Diane shrugged. "Sorry, nothing. You sure this is one you actually programmed me with, and not just one you were thinking about installing?" Not that she'd actually remember, one way or another. She knew some people had trouble with hypnotic amnesia, but Diane positively reveled in it. There was just something so sexy about knowing that some part of her brain was the willing conspirator in rendering her helplessly submissive, that the power Jack held over her was so total that it blanked out conscious thought. Hearing a trigger and realizing she had been programmed without remembering it was like tangible evidence of her complete submission, and...Diane shivered a little.

"I'm positive," Jack said, interrupting her train of thought. "Hot Blooded?" He frowned, watching Diane's face.

"Nothing. How positive is positive? Because I don't want this to be a repeat of that time you walked up to me and said, 'Stupid Girl' because you thought you'd made it into a trigger phrase," Diane said mischievously, squirming slightly with lust as she thought about exactly what 'Stupid Girl' did to her now that he'd installed it.

Jack grinned ruefully. "My shoulder still aches in wet weather, you know." Diane rolled her eyes, his voice snapping her out of her fantasy a bit. "No, I'm very sure I installed this trigger, but...Hot Blooded." He sighed. "Great. Kiki's bringing her new girlfriend over in about five minutes, and your 'Hot Blooded' trigger doesn't do anything."

Diane shrugged, sitting down on the couch. "I don't think it's going to be a big deal, honey. We were planning to take things slow early on anyway, get to know the new girl." She paused, thinking about said 'new girl'. Kiki had sent pictures of Traci, and she looked absolutely adorable, downright melt-in-your-mouth. Diane was really looking forward to the evening, hoping that Kiki and Traci and Jack and her would wind up in bed...or possibly just on the floor, sucking and fucking and trancing and tying and whipping and--

"So, um...slow, like I was saying," she said, forcing herself to get back on-topic. "Which reminds me, you can take the 'Hypnosis Is For Lovers' button off any time."

"You think I should go with 'Lose Thoughts Now--Ask Me How'?" Jack asked with a crooked grin. But he took the button off. "I still think you're underestimating Kiki's sex drive. The email she sent us practically screamed 'foursome'. In fact, I think there was an .mp3 attachment we didn't open that did just that."

"Yes, darling, but there is such a thing as class." Diane held up her hand in a Shakespearean gesture. "Elegance. Holding off on the orgy until after the beef course. Things like that set us apart from the barbarians."

"Oh, I know," Jack responded. "Do you know, the barbarians don't even know that you pass the K-Y to the person on your right?" He chuckled. "I'll go get us some wine." He headed out of the room in the direction of the pantry.

Diane smiled and reached over to pick up a carrot stick. It was always weird, looking at vegetables right before a kink party. You were struck by their phallic significance. Even now, Diane could picture taking this carrot, spreading her legs, and slipping it right up into her pussy. She could imagine herself, pumping it in and out, thrusting it like a cock into her soaking wet cunt, the coolness of it so delicious against her hot slick wetness, and...

Diane took a deep breath. Obviously, she was anticipating Kiki's visit a little more than she'd realized. Jack was too, she knew. Certainly, neither one of them would mind if the party developed into an orgy quicker than expected. But Diane just wanted to be on the safe side, that was all. There'd be plenty of time for hot, bisexual D/S fun as the night went on, for tongues on her nipples and fingers in her pussy and a cock up her ass and--

"Hot Blooded!" Jack shouted, startling her out of her reverie. She dropped the carrot in surprise. "Still nothing, huh?"

"Wha? No, nothing," Diane said, realizing her legs had slipped apart to a rather unseemly degree. "It might help if you told me what it was supposed to do. I mean, if it's the surprise you're worried about, you can just hypnotize me to forget again." Just the thought of that made her shudder, the idea of Kiki walking in with Traci and them finding Jack dangling a pendant in front of her as her eyes went blank and empty and vacant and stared in deep, hypnotic trance, all three of them knowing that Diane was helpless to resist or even remember anything they'd do to her...

"Well, it's not really important," Jack said. "It was just an idea I had, that when I said 'Hot Blooded', you'd--" He smacked his forehead. "Glasses! I totally forgot the glasses. Hang on." He set the wine down on the sideboard and went back into the kitchen.

Diane snarled a little. Architecture might have been her chosen profession, but it did require enough math that she was able to put two and two together to make...she suddenly noticed the way the shape of the wine bottle suggested a cock. Um, to make four. Jack seemed remarkably reluctant to tell her what this supposedly 'non-functional' trigger did, and he'd used it...how many times? She hadn't really been counting, at least not consciously. Diane suddenly suspected that her subconscious knew exactly how often he'd said it.

So it was working, it was doing something to her, and part of the programming involved her not noticing the changes. Diane pinched her nipples idly, wondering exactly what it was the words were doing to her. That was the worst part (or possibly the best part.) She'd never even be able to deduce it; her mind would slide right off into some sort of distraction. Like thinking about all the things they might do with Kiki and her new girlfriend as the night went on. Diane clenched her thighs together, imagining strap-ons and vibrators and...

Jack came back in. "Honey," Diane said, "I'm just going to go into the...the bedroom, for a moment. Grab a few toys. Won't be a minute."

Jack blinked in surprise. "I thought we were going to present a picture of understated elegance," he said. "Be a bit hard with a box of dildos, nipple clips and ball gags sitting in the middle of the living room, won't it?"

Diane pictured Kiki moaning through a ball gag, and practically whimpered herself. "I, we can just put them in the...the liquor cabinet!" she said brightly. "I just think we should have them handy, in case...you know, we don't want to have to make a whole trip to the bedroom once things have already started, if you need to grab a paddle and spank my hot, slutty ass until I scream..." She realized she was babbling, and consciously forced herself to stop talking. "Be right back."

Once in the bedroom, she grabbed a few items here, a few items there. She picked up a vibrator, staring at it for a long moment. Maybe just a quickie? she thought. She certainly needed something to sate her arousal a bit, or there was no way she'd even make it to the soup, let alone the beef course before begging to be fucked. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and just the thought of that thick rubber cock, buzzing against her clit, it would be so nice, so--

Her skirt was hiked up to her waist almost without her even needing to think about it, and she blessed the foresight that had made her decide to skip putting on panties tonight as she pressed the vibrator at the entrance to her snatch. She was so horny that she couldn't imagine needing more than a minute or two of fucking to get herself off, she could pass off the buzzing noise as making sure the batteries were working, and be back in the living room with nobody the wiser. The perfect crime.

But before she could work even an inch of the dildo into her cunt, Jack called out, "Honey! Hurry up, I think I worked out what was wrong with the 'Hot Blooded' trigger!"

Diane's voice was unsteady with desire as she replied, "Be just a minute..." All the while, her pussy clenched around the tiny bit of the dildo she'd already slipped between her legs, and the fingers of her other hand clenched at her garter belt in aching need.

"No, really, honey, I think I've got it! Come on, Kiki and Traci'll be here any minute now!"

Groaning with frustration, Diane pulled the vibrator back out, smoothed her skirt down, and stomped back into the living room. "This better be good," she growled, with a mix of frustration and need, as she dumped the toys on the floor.

Jack said, "I think maybe I need to be touching you." He reached out a hand and pressed it just against where her neck met her collarbone, and Diane let out a tiny, keening whimper. "Hot Blooded," he said.

"N...no, noth...ing," Diane panted, clutching his hand and holding it in place. "It's not, um...working, I..." She tried to collect her thoughts, but found that she really only had one left. "Honey? Let's just go into the bedroom for a few minutes, before the girls get here. Just leave the door open for them, and you and I can take a moment to, um..."

"Fuck like bunnies?" Jack said with a grin. "I dunno, honey, sounds pretty barbaric to me. What if the girls walked in on us?"

Diane's eyes rolled back in her head at the thought. "I wouldn't mind, I'd...we'd...honey, is it warm in here?" Because it felt warm; Diane's skin felt flushed and prickly, and she reached around behind her back to unzip her own dress. (A skill she'd had occasion to be thankful for more than once.) "I'm sorry," she said, realizing she was stripping down to her stockings right before the guests arrived but no longer able to care. "I'm just so hot..." She wondered if that was what 'Hot Blooded' did, but as soon as she thought it, she realized that couldn't be it, because if it was, she wouldn't notice. She was too horny to work it out, she just needed to...

"Honey," Jack said, "you're masturbating."

Diane looked down and saw that her hands were down between her legs, one spreading apart her pussy lips so the other could penetrate that much deeper into her slick, squishy twat. "Uh-huh," she said, feeling the pleasure build.

"Oh, I know!" Jack said. "I'm such an idiot. It's designed to work with other triggers! Barbie Girl."

With that, Diane froze into total immobility. Her fingers froze mid-thrust, her legs locked into position, and her libido went into overdrive. It wasn't like her 'Freeze-Frame' trigger; she remained perfectly aware of every second of absolute, insane lust that she couldn't satisfy even the tiniest little bit. She could still feel her body radiating heat as she just needed to be fucked so, so very bad. She just couldn't move even a single muscle.

"See? Now, I say, 'Hot Blooded', and you definitely feel it, don't you?"

Diane couldn't answer, and even if she could, she'd have to answer no, because she knew now that she wasn't allowed to know what the trigger was doing to her. And that made her so hot, so slick and hot and needy to realize that she was a programmed little subby girl, a hypnoslut with an aching cunt who loved to be teased and triggered and toyed with and ofuck, her nipples ached and all she wanted to do was fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck...

The door-bell rang. "Excuse me one moment," Jack said. He walked over to the door and flung it open. "Kiki! Hi!" he said. "And this must be Traci, Kiki's told us so much about you. I'm Jack, this is my wife Diane."

Diane couldn't even turn her head, but Kiki and Traci saved her the effort. They walked over to her, and whatever remnants of normal thought Diane had left were relieved to see that Traci looked anything but shocked and dismayed to find a naked, horny, frozen woman in the living room. Which just amped up Diane's arousal even more...and she still couldn't move, she couldn't speak, she couldn't rut like a bitch in heat until she passed out.

Jack had that proud look on his face that he got when she was obeying perfectly. She felt a happy shiver run all the way down her spine. "Sorry, where are my manners? I should unfreeze Diane, give her a chance to say hello."

He snapped his fingers, and suddenly Diane could move again. She literally tackled Kiki to the ground, dragging the other girl down and kissing and licking her all over, grinding her cunt helplessly into Kiki's thigh as she did so. Behind her, she felt Traci's hand on the back of her neck, tentatively stroking. "I think she's glad to see you," Jack said.

Diane's only answer was a moan of pleasure.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers