Hot Daughter Hot Tub Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, just like that! Rough me up! Fuck your spoiled rich daughter like a cheap whore."

"I bet you will be a whore at Oxford. Dropping your knickers for all those British blokes."

I laugh throatily at his dry wit, with the water splashing up onto my back and dribbling down to the floor. He slaps my ass while pounding away, and my laughter turns to a harsh yelp. He slaps the other cheek a second later.

"Oh shit, keep spanking my ass, daddy! I'm so fucking naughty!"

Roger slaps my ass ten more times. The hot water makes it sting so nicely. He splashes more water all over my tight rear end, then he smacks it a dozen more times. I'm his willing slave, needing his sex and his pain to make me feel alive. My masochistic shrieks reverberate across our "winter paradise" room. He spanked his wife so many times in this tub and in their bedroom, but he never spanked me before. Not even after my naughtiest moment when I was eight years old, stealing Nicole Acevedo's My Little Pony dolls as revenge for calling me bad names in front of hundreds of people at the Metropolitan Museum during a school field trip.

He keeps fucking me hard for a few minutes, grabbing my blonde bangs and yanking my head back.

"Call me your dog-bitch, Katie!"

"I'm your fucking dog-bitch, daddy. I'll do whatever you fucking say!"

He laughs sardonically, and spanks me yet again. Sweat literally pours down my body, onto the wooden deck beneath the torches.

"Roll over, bitch!"

I'm not sure what he means, so he shows me what he means, grabbing my shoulders and shoving me face-up against the edge of the tub. Then he grabs my legs, hoists them way up on his shoulders, and buries his face in my wet crotch. Slobbering my wet pussy so good.

"Oooooh yes, daddy! Eat my tight little pussy!"

His drool mixes with the chlorinated water, making loud slurping sounds while grunting under his breath. Performing cunnilingus like a pro, pleasuring me inside and out. It doesn't take long to make me squirt all over his face, without warning. My entire body shakes violently in that awkward \. shape, screaming in absolute ecstasy as I keep cumming and cumming into his open mouth. He spits it out all over my diagonal body, then he steps back abruptly, dropping me into the steaming whirlpool with a big splash. He sits down on the opposite side, with a macho scowl on his handsome face.

"Come on, you slutty blonde bitch. Get over here and ride daddy's dick like Cowgirl Barbie."

"Yes sir, Mister Keofferam," I giggle sweetly. I get up and walk very slowly across the tub, tossing my wet blonde bangs, letting him admire his daughter's glistening full frontal glory. "I love playing horsey with the Wolf of Wall Street."

He grabs my waist and shoves me down onto his lap, making me giggle louder. I grab his hulking shoulders and squeeze that huge prick into my tight teen pussy. We both growl triumphantly, eager for release. I bounce up and down in a rapid blur, adding a slight back-and-forth motion to enhance the friction. My heart-shaped ass splashes loudly in and out of the water. I like this better than his doggy-style ramrod routine.

"Fuck yeah, naughty girl. You started this shit, so you better finish it!"

"I'm gonna cum so hard, daddy. I'm a working girl who likes it on top!"

"Another conniving corporate bitch, cheating her way through the glass ceiling. You need another good spanking!"

Roger swings his strong right arm, smacking my left breast with a crisp wet thwack! A split second later, his right hand connects the same way with my right breast as it flails up and down.

"Oh fuck, I love it! Keep smacking my big boobies, daddy!"

He wails away on my tits, making them flutter like speed ball boxing bags. Taking my submissive pleasure to the highest level. I keep pile-driving his prick while masturbating with my right hand, loving how the splashing sounds blend with the smacking sounds. I soon reach another powerful squirting orgasm, with my shuddering body melting into the bubbling H2O. He grabs my waist, hoists my body up a few inches, and fucks me real fast with upward splashing thrusts. I cling to his shoulders, hanging on for the crazy ride.

"Fucking bitch, I'm gonna pound your pussy every day!"

"Fuck yeah, Mister Keofferam. Training your daughter to take over the company."

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum! Get down on your knees!"

"Yes sir," I groan while scooting toward the middle of the tub. "Daddy's little whore wants a creamy treat."

I open wide, and he gives me exactly what I want, blasting my cheeks, nose and mouth with thick jizz. It smells like concentrated pool chlorine. The bitter taste fills me with perverted triumph. Daddy popped my cherry in epic fashion, bringing his spoiled "femcel" daughter out of the murky shadows and into womanhood. My repressed erotic appetites have been fully awoken, and now I need more and more.

He sinks into the water while huffing and puffing, with just his head sticking out. I embrace him tightly in that hot fluid cocoon, kissing him tenderly in the heavy afterglow.

"Wow, daddy. That bikini is working wonders already!"

"It was fucking worth nine hundred dollars."

"A little splurge for a guy with nine hundred million."

He laughs contentedly, and kisses me again, squeezing my ass cheeks underwater.

"Happy birthday, honey."

"That was the best present ever. Both of them."

"This is our little secret, Miss Keofferam."

"It's our big secret, Mister Keofferam. And it's only just begun. I'm gonna keep fucking you until I leave for Oxford."

"Oooh, that's still six months away. Are you sure you can handle that much of me?"

"Hell yeah, daddy. I'm a working girl who never shies away from a challenge."

"In the office, and on the tennis court."

"I'm gonna lob your volley every fucking day."

I kiss him harder, feeling his flaccid penis start to rise again. I need him so bad . . . but I'm sure those high school guys will be a lot more tempting now. Maybe I'll get a real boyfriend while also fucking my father. Hiding that dirty domestic secret from my rich Greenwich boy-toy. Holy shit, that'll be such a pervy thrill! Like an incestuous barely-adult version of Lolita.

"You're a woman now, but I'll make you even more of a woman."

"Sure you will. You're a typical CEO, talking real big, but carrying a small stick."

"Hell no, I swing my big stick hard every time. I'll give you lots of confidence, so you can take Oxford by storm," Roger beams. "Hitting those history books like hell."

"I'm also gonna party like hell at Oxford. Snogging lots of British blokes, and smoking lots of weed. Like William Jefferson Clinton."

My father's warm smile instantly changes to a frown.

"I'm just kidding daddy. I will not inhale."

12