Hot Day at Summer Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strong sun felt great on our wet bodies, and her smooth pussy rubbing against my cock was having its effect, even after all we had been through that day. Our hands moved over each other, and the kiss became more passionate. Suddenly, we heard a car door slam! Shocked, we looked towards the cottage, and saw Shar's friend come out on the deck in a bikini. Since I hadn't even met her, I was momentarily worried how she would feel about the sight of us naked on the raft. But Shar gave me a hug and shouted, "Hey Ash! Come on down!" She grinned and trotted down the path toward us, giving me a chance for a good look. She had platinum blonde hair, almost blinding in the sun, and, like Shar, she was very athletic looking, perhaps a little younger. When she got to the beach, she paused by the bench - and stripped off her bikini as Shar gave me a knowing look. Of course I stared at that delightful sight, and she looked me right in the eyes and didn't seem to mind a bit. She plunged in and paddled out slowly as we watched from the raft. It seemed she was studying us too. As she climbed up Shar said "Ashley meet Don - Don this is Ash." Ash gave Shar a big sisterly kiss. Then she gave me one - definitely not sisterly! By now, I was getting more than a little interested, and it showed.

With all three of us naked on the raft it would be hard to keep much of anything hidden so I didn't try. Ash stared right at my slowly growing cock and said, "Wow! - nice!"

At that she and Shar laughed heartily together and I realized that Ash must have known more about me than I did about her. Shar reached down and gently took my half hard dick in her hand and slowly stroked it as Ash watched. All at once, Ashley dropped to her knees and her tongue licked the tip of my cock, which was still in Shar's hand. By now, of course, I was thoroughly hard, and didn't need to be held up, so Shar released me and knelt next to Ash. The two of them proceeded to lick and kiss up and down opposite sides of my shaft while I watched and floated off to heaven.

Then a bigger shock! Ashley took my tip in her lips - and engulfed my entire cock in one swift motion, her lips kissing my groin! That was the meanest deep throat I had ever known or seen! Even Shar was impressed and she watched in rapt attention. I hoped she would remember well. That wild blonde hair thrashed in the sun as Ash sucked me harder and faster. I gasped each time my cock slid down her throat. Knowing I couldn't stand much of that I finally grabbed her hair and pulled her head back from me. Shar grabbed me again and gave me a few strokes with her hand for good measure. I collapsed to the deck and laid down, and the two of them moved to me.

Shar straddled my throbbing cock and slid down it with a vengeance, as Ash positioned herself over my face and slowly lowered her sopping pussy to my mouth. The two of them leaned together, kissing and fondling each other. Shar pounded on me while Ash ground her hot pussy in my face, almost drowning me with her juices. Both of them were moaning and crying. I concentrated on doing my best to give Ash the best oral she'd ever had, partly to take my mind from the fire Shar was lighting in my groin. Finally, I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and I was about fill Shar's pussy with my cum, when suddenly she slowed and said, "Ash, you want some of this, girl?" From underneath I couldn't see, but I knew the answer as Ashley got up and moved to the center of the raft without a word. She knelt with her ass up in the air facing me, and Shar smiled her biggest smile and said, "C'mon baby, I told Ash what a stud you are, now prove it for me!"

With a challenge like that there was only one thing I could do. I moved behind Ashley, cock in hand, and shoved the tip into her pussy, already steaming and open from my mouth. I held her hips and I know she was ready for me to ram it into her. But instead I slid slowly in just an inch or two and lightly stroked 3 or 4 times. Then, in a quiet voice I said, "So you want a stud do you - what is it you want me to do for you?"

In a surprisingly soft voice she said, "Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me - please."

I continued to tease her pussy with my cock. "I can't hear you Ashley."

"Dammit fuck me please - now!" Much louder.

Shar had a smile a mile wide, she already knew this game. For a moment I teased again, then without warning gave her gorgeous hard ass a resounding smack! And again - and again!

"Now, tell me so I can hear you, what is it you want me to do?"

"OH GOD YOU BASTARD - FUCK ME NOW! FUCK ME HARD - LET'S SEE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THAT COCK!!"

For the first time that day we heard an echo from across the lake. I obliged. I rammed my cock to the hilt, so hard that she would have fallen forward if I hadn't held her hips. She let out something between a moan and a growl. Then she gave almost as good as she got, slamming herself back on my cock. Immediately we started rocking, fucking hard in the sunlight with Shar cheering us on and teasing my balls as she reached between my legs. Ashley started cumming the first time with a resounding "YessssssssSSSSSSS" through clenched teeth, getting louder and stronger as the orgasm overtook her.

I didn't even slow down, and continued to pound my cock into her as she tried to recover. Before long, she was rocking together with me again, now panting and gasping. Shar had lain down behind me and had her face under us. She was trying to lick my shaft as I fucked Ashley, and succeeded in licking balls, cock, Ashley's pussy and ass as we moved back and forth. She was fingering herself furiously.

I knew I could not hold out any longer, and stepped up the pace as I rose to my orgasm. Snarling, I let Ashley have the whole load deep inside, and she responded with another wild orgasm while impaled on my squirting cock. From below I heard Shar join us with a moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh goddddddddddd," as cum from both me and Ashley dripped on her face.

We collapsed in a pile, the only sound - water lapping against the raft. I dozed off briefly, totally spent from our day of all days. Awakening, I found Ash and Shar rousing themselves, and we all slipped into the water and paddled slowly back to shore.

We had a mellow mood that lasted for hours, aided by a little wine, and later, in the evening, I sat with my arm around Shar on the couch, staring into a cozy fire, while Ashley leaned against my legs. Still in a state of shock from the day's activities, I realized this cabin would be more than what I had expected, and from now on it would see a lot more use. I could hardly wait to come back and find out what new adventures awaited!

12