Hot Fake Mom Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys groaned and Barry said, "We were really getting turned on imagining you masturbating naked, but throwing Mr. Voss's dick into the story is a real boner-killer!"

Skyler said, "Sorry, but that's how it happened...and for some reason I couldn't help staring at the man's hard dick. As I continued moving my finger around inside my pussy, I watched Mr. Voss stroke his boner. He was standing directly in front of me and he was holding his hard member right at my eye level. The feeling building inside of me was intensified by the sight of his manhood and knowing that the man was getting so turned on from watching me masturbate. I was rubbing and pinching my nipples, while my finger went in and out of my sweet snatch, and the feeling inside of me kept building stronger and stronger."

Skyler continued, "Soon my finger found its way to my little clitty while my other finger continued to massage my tight wet pussy, and then it happened!"

Tina said, "You had an orgasm?"

Skyler replied, "No, Mr. Voss did. He grunted, and then he shot his load right at my chest. I was covered in cum, but I was on the edge of ecstasy, so I couldn't stop. I kept moving my finger in and out of my pussy until I couldn't hold on any longer. I tensed up and started to shake, and then my body exploded with an unbelievable orgasm as the camera recorded the whole thing!"

Dan asked, "So what happened after that?"

Skyler said, "Mr. Voss cleaned himself off while I took another bath, and then he gave me a shirt to wear. When my parents picked me up, he told them that I was a remarkable student and that I was the victim of a harmless prank so I shouldn't be punished. I ended up getting an A in his class when I really deserved a C, and Mr. Voss also helped me get a college scholarship."

Angel asked, "Where are the videos and pictures?"

Skyler said, "I don't know. I've never seen them on the Internet so Mr. Voss must have them locked away somewhere."

I looked Skyler in the eyes and asked, "So we're good now?"

Skyler answered, "We're more than good!"

Then Skyler hugged me and gave me a wet passionate kiss while the guys watched.

Angel said, "And the story has a happy ending."

Skyler faced me and said, "The only thing that would have made the ending happier is if Mr. Voss would have sprayed his cum all over both of us instead of just me."

I asked, "You wanted me sitting next to you naked and masturbating, too?"

Skyler chuckled and said, "No sweetie! I wanted you naked and making love to me in front of Mr. Voss. I mean, could you imagine what a rush it would be to have guys jerk-off while they watch us pleasuring each other!"

Tina giggled and said, "That can be arranged."

Skyler scanned the room and witnessed all of the guys' hungry eyes focused upon her, and then she turned to me and asked, "We're friends again, aren't we?"

I smiled and said, "We're more than just friends," as I began slowly unbuttoning her navy blue mini dress.

As Skyler's white bra came into view I asked, "Won't it bother you to be naked in front of the guys?"

Skyler replied, "Of course, but humiliation is what makes this so exhilarating! Besides, I sort of deserve this after forcing you to be naked all evening."

As I continued unbuttoning Skyler's dress, I heard Tina call out, "I'll get the camera!"

Skyler and the guys all laughed. I guess they didn't think Tina was serious!

Tina and Angie returned with my camcorder and tripod. They set up the camera and pointed it at Skyler as I finished unbuttoning her dress. I slipped Skyler's dress off and held it in my hand. I was still completely naked, but all of the guys were checking out Skyler, who was standing before them in her sexy white underwear. I told Skyler that I would go hang up her dress and when I came back into the living room, she was still standing there in just her bra and panties as she sipped from a glass of wine.

When Skyler saw me, she immediately put her wine glass down, and then she put her arms around me. Her hands went directly to my bare butt cheeks so I reciprocated by slipping my hands inside of her skimpy white panties. As I massaged her firm butt, I casually worked her panties down and a generous amount of Skyler's butt crack was now showing. Her panties had also slid down in front so a large portion of her pussy hair was exposed above the waistband of her panties.

As I fondled Skyler's fine ass I whispered, "I'm not a lesbian, but you're really turning me on," and Skyler said, "I'm not a lesbian either, well, not yet anyway," and then we both laughed.

Then Tina came up behind Skyler, unhooked her bra and said, "I'm not a lesbian. I just want to grab your tits," and then she pushed her hands up under Skyler's bra cups and started squeezing Skyler's round ripe melons.

As Tina massaged Skyler's boobs, the back of Tina's hands rubbed against my nipples, which felt pretty good. Then I decided that I wanted Skyler all to myself so I pushed Tina's hands away as Skyler's bra dropped to the floor.

I said, "Get your own girlfriend, Tina," and Tina replied, "I got one," and then Tina walked over and grabbed Angel's breasts over her T-shirt.

Skyler's panties had drifted halfway down her thighs so she said, "I guess I don't need these any longer."

Then Skyler hooked her fingers inside the waistband of her panties and with her back to the boys, she bent over with her legs straight and pushed the panties down her legs. Skyler's bare ass was up in the air and pointed right at the guys, and they seized the opportunity and thoroughly examined Skyler's beautiful butt. I couldn't resisted spanking that fines ass, which prompted Skyler to stand up quickly and face me again.

I said to Skyler, "I've drank an awful lot of wine tonight."

Skyler said, "So have I...everyone has. I just hope I make this so special that we won't need wine next time," and then she gave me a deep passionate kiss as she gently slid her fingertip up and down my sensitive butt crack.

Then Phil asked, "So gentlemen, how does it feel to be dumped for a woman?"

Barry and Dan looked at each other, and then they said, "Not bad, Phil. Not bad at all!"

Skyler and I were now down on the floor and we were massaging each other's breasts as the guys watched. We both had our legs spread, giving the guys an unobstructed view of our hairy triangles and pussy lips.

The guys were silent as Skyler fanned the flames of passion inside of me, and then Tina said, "Okay guys, time for you to strip!"

Dan said, "Um, what?"

Tina replied, "Strip...undress...get naked! Whatever you want to call it."

Phil turned towards Tina and Angel and said, "Just because Skyler and Mindy are naked, doesn't mean we haven't been checking you out, too. Your nipples are poking through your T-shirts and your butt cheeks are hanging out of your shorts so don't think we're going to strip while you stay dressed."

Tina said, "When Angel and I go to a party, we're usually the only ones naked, not the only ones dressed, so don't think public nudity is a big deal for us," and then Tina popped Angel's shorts open.

Angel didn't put up a fight at all as Tina pulled Angel's shorts down. It was no surprise to me that Angel wasn't wearing panties under her shorts, and the guys were immediately treated to a view of Angel's terrific ass and reddish-brown pussy hair. Then Angel stepped in front of Tina to return the favor. Angel had her back to the boys and with her legs straight Angel pushed Tina's shorts to the floor allowing the guys to clearly see Angel's perfect butt, and pretty pussy lips from behind, too. Tina was wearing panties, but her shorts were so tight that her panties and shorts slid down together. Both Angel and Tina were now bottomless in front of the boys.

Tina boldly put her foot on the couch between Phin and Dan, rubbed her bald beaver and said, "Look boys, no hair!"

The guys laughed, but Skyler and I now had a finger inside of each other's pussy so we were too distracted to pay any attention to Angel and Tina's antics. We were on our sides and working our fingers in and out of each other's pleasure place as we moved our tongues around inside one another's mouth. Then Skyler moved her other hand behind me and began gently sliding her fingertip up and down my sensitive butt crack. It tickled, but it also made me tingle all over and the fire inside of me was getting hotter by the minute!

Part 15:

Angel and Tina were bottomless as Skyler and I rolled around on the floor naked, but the guys were all still fully dressed. Tina had her foot up on the couch, giving the guys an unobstructed view of her smooth shaved snatch while Angel stood by with her auburn bush and fantastic ass on display for the boys to look at, too. Having a teenager flaunt her exposed pussy in front of a liquored up thirty year old man was too much for Phil to take so he took matters into his own hands.

Phil pulled Tina's T-shirt off, grabbed her big boobs and said, "Nice tits!"

Tina pushed Phil's hands away and unbuckled his pants. She yanked his pants down and wanted to say, "Tiny penis," but when she saw his package, all she could say was, "Whoa!"

Phil stood up, slipped off his shirt and said, "Too much for you little girl," but Tina countered, "Don't bet on it!"

Tina and Phil were now both naked as Tina took a seat on the couch with Phil standing right in front of her. Phil was practically pushing his rigid rocket into Tina's face, and she was not shy about reaching out and examining it. Tina held it and moved it around like she's never seen a guy's cock before.

Then Tina said, "I've got to see what this tastes like," and she put it in her mouth.

Phil groaned and positioned his hands on Tina's shoulders to keep him from falling over.

With all of the action going on around her, Angel lifted her top and said, "Come on guys, time to join the party!"

Dan and Barry stood up, removed their clothes, and everyone in the room was finally naked. Angel got down on her knees and took a nice long look at Dan and Barry's hard-ons. Neither of the guys were as impressive as Phil, but they were still larger than average none the less. Then Angel gripped both of the guys' hard dicks and began stroking them simultaneously.

I was really getting worked up as Skyler and I scissored each other for a while. Rubbing my pussy lips against Skyler's sweet snatch was amazing, but then she got up and sat on my face. With her pussy right over my mouth, Skyler leaned forward and buried her tongue inside my wet waiting vagina. Of course I returned the favor and began licking her little clitty. Skyler must have liked it because she started moaning right away.

Phil was about to cum when Tina stopped sucking on his dick.

Phil called out, "You can't stop now!"

Tina said, "I don't plan on it. I just want to see what your big cock feels like inside of me," and then she motioned for Phil to sit on the couch.

Next Tina reached back and inserted Phil's hard manhood inside of her from behind. Once she worked it all the way inside of her, Tina began bouncing up and down on his lap. Tina's hands were on the couch beside her to help push her up and down, leaving her boobs unrestrained. Tina started moaning loudly as her big firm breasts bounced up and down in front of her.

Suddenly Dan couldn't take it anymore and he fired his rocket. Dan got great distance as his cum flew right past Skyler and I, and landed on the floor behind us. However, having a guy jerk-off in front of her really got Skyler worked up because she started breathing heavily as I thrusted my tongue deep inside of her.

I massaged Skyler's love button with my finger as I pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy, and seconds later she started screaming. Skyler had a powerful orgasm, which fueled Barry into cumming, too. His launch didn't get quite as much distance as Dan's did, and Barry's spunk landed on Skyler's back. As Barry's cum trickled down Skyler's back and dribbled into her butt crack, Skyler never stopped licking my little clitty until I was able to explode, too. I orgasmed with incredible force and it felt like I made the whole house shake!

Exhausted, Skyler and I rolled over on the floor and held each other's hand as we struggled to regain our composure. We looked up just in time to watch Phil climax inside of Tina, who was grabbing her own boobs and pulling on her nipples in an attempt to get off, too. Unfortunately, Tina had to finish herself off, as did Angel.

Everyone else was already finished before Angel climaxed. Therefore, Angel had a captive audience as she sat on the love seat naked with her legs spread and her finger moving in and out of her young tight pussy. When she finally finished, Angel sat back spread eagle on the love seat with her arms on top of the cushions and her legs spread wide open. Tina took the camcorder and focused on Angel's perky breasts, auburn bush and dripping wet pussy lips, and Angel did nothing to stop her.

Everyone remained in the nude as we sat around and talked for a while. When the guys felt sober enough to drive, we said our goodbyes and the party finally broke up. Skyler hugged and kiss me, and she said that she couldn't wait to see me again. I went to sleep that night with a warn heart and a satisfied pussy!