Hot For Tabby Pt. 02

Story Info
Cousin Marco tries to seduce Tabitha again.
1.4k words
3.68
3.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART TWO

My sister stayed in bed all morning nursing her hangover.

At noon Tabby crept down the stairs wearing a wine-stained t-shirt, no bra, and tight gym shorts wedged into her camel-toe. "Troy, last night's college party left a frikin' mess. We better clean up this shit before Mom sees it."

"Sure Sis, I'll vacuum while you pick up the bottles and trash." I wanted to watch my eighteen-year-old sister bend over. It was fun to see her boobs bouncing in her T-shirt and her nipples growing hard.

And as she worked, the gym shorts kept wedging into her cunt lips.

Wow. I remembered the night before when I washed off my sister's pussy after she passed out. Like Mom said, "A gentleman always cleans up after himself."

I cleaned up her hole. Now I cleaned up the house. Tabby took a shower. Cousin Marco and I were on the sofa when Sis came in. "What are you guys watching?"

"Porn."

Tabby stared at the screen. "YOU LIARS! No one's even got their clothes off. You're watching baseball. Baseball is fucking boring, let's watch a fucking movie."

"Sure sis." I chose an erotic flick. Marco pulled out another bottle of wine, "To loosen up your sister's lips."

"To loosen her lips or her legs?"

"BOTH!" I couldn't believe Marco was going after her again. My mind raced with images from last night's fuck-fest. And my dick throbbed as I wondered what tonight might bring.

Tabby made microwave spaghetti, and Cousin Marco showed her the wine.

She giggled. "Great, it's just like a date. Dinner, wine, and a movie."

I clicked on a French movie. "Ménage à Trois. It's about three-way sex. Two guys and a girl."

My sister's eyes widened. "It sounds nasty. I'm not sure this is a good movie."

"Tabby, you'll like it. We're all adults."

"Okay, but I better not see any tent poles in your pants."

We ate in the kitchen. Marco kept Tabby's glass full of wine. After her third glass, my sister slurred her words, telling stupid jokes. I laughed so hard that I spilled my wine.

After the spaghetti, Tabby went to her bedroom. "You guys click on the flick while I slip into something comfortable." Closing the curtains, Marco dimmed the lights. Tabby returned wearing a sheer gown. When she bent over, the gown lifted, and I saw her naked ass.

Nice. Sis wasn't wearing panties!

"Okay guys, movie time." Tabby plopped down between us.

The movie went straight to a sex scene in the shower. We saw a girl sandwiched between two guys, getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. We all panted, even my sister. Tabby's thighs rubbed together.

Marco put his hand on her knee. Sis didn't move as he rubbed up her thigh, touching her crotch. We sipped more wine. Soon Tabby got woozy and leaned into Cousin Marco.

He got that wicked grin...and kissed her. My sister looked puzzled at first, then kissed him back in a peck. "Marco, you better turn off the movie. You're getting too hot."

"Tabby, you're so hot you drive me crazy!"

"And you're so silly!" She giggled and gave Marco another kiss. He hugged my sister and didn't let her move. Tabby squirmed, trying to get away, but he kissed her harder.

After a few seconds, she kissed back.

Marco squeezed her tit. Tabby pushed him away. "Dammit Cousin, behave yourself." Sis scooted next to me. "Brother, you better protect me. I think Marco wants in my panties."

Putting my arm around Tabby, I pulled her tight. The first movie ended and Marco clicked on another. My sister looked up. "What movie is this?"

"It's a stripper movie."

"Dammit, I'm not watching bimbo strippers!"

"It's MALE STRIPPERS!"

"Hell yes, let's watch it!" Sis giggled as a fireman danced on the screen, undoing his zipper. My sister's mouth dropped when his pants dropped. The stud wiggled his hips around, giving Tabby that glassy-eye look.

Then his horse-dick sprung out—my drunken sister swooned.

Cousin Marco moved in for the kill. "Here Tabby, have another glass of wine. That'll make us BOTH feel better. Sis drank the wine and fell back.

"Marco, my head is buzzing. I need to lay down on the sofa." Tabby put her feet on me and her head on Marco's lap. I was jealous. Head is always better than feet.

I noticed Marco squeezing Tabby's thighs, causing them to open and close. Feeling bold, I touched her tit, fondling it through her gown.

"Don't Troy, that's nasty!" Sis turned her attention back to the movie. A woman was on her knees, bobbing her head on the stripper's thick dick.

Tabby licked her lips. Once again, I moved my hand to her breast, rubbing my fingers lightly over her nipple. My sister moaned. "Okay Troy, you can rub my tits. But just while we're watching the movie."

Marco looked pissed. He wanted to feel her up. "Here Tabby, have another glass of vino."

"No, I'm starting to get woozy."

"Just one more. Wine is very relaxing." Sis drank the wine. As Tabby watched the movie Marco spread her thighs and lifted her nightgown, exposing my sister's shaved cunt. He rubbed it slowly.

Sis didn't move.

On the screen we saw a woman humping up and down on a man's cock, with her balloon-size tits flopping around. Sis seemed mesmerized. Her legs spread wider without Marco's help.

I wanted more, so I lifted Tabby's nightgown to her neck, revealing her boobs. My hands fondled and massaged her naked tits and nips...as I waited to get slapped.

With two fingers, Marco opened Tabby's cunt lips, sliding his tongue down her slit... Sis didn't move. 'How could she not notice his tongue in her twat!'

Then Marco sucked her clitty—Tabby jumped up and slapped us both. "How dare you guys take advantage of me!"

But when Tabby jumped up, her gown fell down. We now had the problem of what to do with a naked girl. Naked and pissed. Sis was in desperate need of a good fucking.

Tabby squirmed as we held her down on the sofa. I sucked her tits while Marco sucked her twat.

I sucked both tits, pulling on her nipples with my teeth. Marco's tongue dug into her pussy. Sis started to rock her hips... I heard sis gasping as Marco nibbled her clit.

Tabby squealed in orgasm. "Oh my God, YES!"

Marco pulled out his throbbing erection. Tabby's eyes lit up. "Oh Cousin, let me suck it."

Sis licked his pee slit, lapping up a glob of precum, then took Marco's prick into her mouth. Tabby sucked slowly, but soon she got into it, bobbing her brunette head up and down.

Marco groped her naked boobs, tugging on her aroused nipples. Tabby moaned around his cock, sucking it deeper, pinching his balls with her fingernails.

With a grunt, Marco blew his load. My sister swallowed it all, making gulping noises.

Her green eyes looked up. "Gosh, that felt so erotic...sucking off my own cousin."

Marco pushed Tabby's leg over the back of the sofa, opening her cunt lips. He pointed at her pink hole, "Troy, you finger her first this time."

Tabby yelled. "What do you guys mean 'THIS TIME!?'"

I rubbed my sister's bald pussy, pushing my finger into her slit. "Sis, I want to fuck you."

"No brother. That's a sin. It's incest. Just keep fingering me. It's wrong for us to fuck."

"But Sis, we already did it. We screwed last night."

"Really!?" Tabby slapped my face. "You frikin' bastard. That's why my pussy was so sore!" Sis lay quiet as my finger slipped in and out of her hole. Soon I felt her pussy muscles gripping my finger.

She blushed. "Well bro, since we already screwed, let's make it worth the sin." My swollen knob rubbed along her wet slit, teasing her twat before shoving inside.

"Oh Troy..." Her pussy folds stretched around my cock as it plunged in and out. Rearing back, I slammed all the way into her cunt.

Tabby giggled. "Brother, be gentle with my hole!"

"No Sis, you need this." I thrust deeper as my rigid shaft ground against her aroused clitty. Lifting Tabby's legs, I screwed harder. Sis jolted up as I rode her to climax.

"Ohh wow...that's it brother... I need it bad!" Her convulsing cunt drove me over the edge. With a loud grunt, I shot loads of thick jism deep inside her fuck-hole. More sticky cum leaked down her crack.

"Sis, is your pussy sore?"

"Yes, sore but happy. I'm happy that my pussy pleased you."

"Your mouth could please me too."

"Ha. Brother you're a horny bastard!" She winked. "Carry me to bed and I'll give you a BJ."