Hot Mother in Their Grasp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi, honey,' she said to her son. 'Had a good day at college, have you?'

Mark approached her from behind and ran his arm round her waist and gave her a kiss on the neck.

'Not too bad, Mom...but I was thinking about you a lot of the time!'

'Me? Why me?'

'Wondering what you were doing...wondering if you'd still be wearing those baggy sweats when I got home...and you ARE, Mom, aren't you?'

'Oh, Jesus, Mark. I've been at work this morning, and this afternoon I've been downtown to do some shopping,' she lied. 'I'm tired, Mark, and I couldn't raise the energy to put on anything but my sweats.'

'Is that right, Mom?' and he grinned at her.

'Yes, of course it is...I'm really tired after walking up and down the shopping mall...why, what do you think I've been doing all day?' and she tried not to meet her son's eyes, eyeball to eyeball. Now, Mark decided he would try and push his Mom just that little bit harder.

'Well, when we discussed the other day how I know you can look really hot and sexy when you want to, you agreed that you would try to do it for me, but only when Dad was away working. Well, he goes away tomorrow, doesn't he, and he'll be away for 3 nights. So, here's the deal...You choose the evening and where you want to go, and I'll choose what you're going to wear. I want you to do it, Mom...come with me on a date!!'

'Jesus, Mark...you and me go out on date? I can't date my own son?'

'Why not? We're both free in the evenings...and it would be great to go for a drink or a meal, just for an hour or two, and then we can come home and you can relax again.'

D knew what she had promised Tommy about agreeing to the date with her son, and now she just couldn't see a way of not honouring the agreement. She knew that there must have been some lurid conversation between all of the college guys, including Mark, and she also knew about the damaging DVD which Tommy had sent to her. She had no choice.

'Well, I suppose there wouldn't be any harm in it, but only while your father's away. And my outfit...why do you want to choose my outfit?'

'Because I know you won't look hot and sexy like I know you can, and how I want you to. I'm proud of you, Mom, and if we're on a date, I want you to look really hot and sexy.'

'Are you sure, baby? You won't be ashamed of being with your own Mom?'

'Jesus, Mom. What have I kept trying to tell you over and over? You're a hot woman with a great figure, and I want you to look really hot on our date. No arguing Mom. On the night you choose, I want to choose your outfit, so tonight you can think about it, and tomorrow before I go to college, I want to know which evening it is. I'm going to my room before dinner to do some home-work, and then when Dad comes home, I'll come down for dinner,' and before D could reply, Mark was gone out of the room to switch on his computer.

As he looked at the pictures of his Mom clicking across the computer screen, all the images he had seen that afternoon while he was high in the hay-loft in the barn kept flashing through his mind. He had no doubt that he had enough ammunition now to take his gorgeous Mom under his control and treat her just how he wanted to.

He didn't want to blackmail her with all the information he had, as he wanted to try and seduce her in the gentlest way possible, but if he did have to put pressure on his Mom, then he knew he could do, and it would leave D with no alternative but to become the sexy, hot plaything that Mark was aching for.

Already his cock was hard, not only from looking at the pictures, but also imagining the possibilities that were almost certainly going to present themselves!!

To be continued.