Hot Night, Hot Tempers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill pressed that plump head against the sopping slit and put his head back feeling the warm, tight hole engulf his cock. It had been a couple of weeks since he'd had any opportunity to get relief and he hoped he'd last, but if not, he'd quickly recover. Soon he was fully buried inside her, pulling out and slowly driving in, but the girl didn't want slow and she pushed back urging him to increase the pace. He was pounding hard into her, loving hearing the gorgeous brunette grunt every time his pelvis slapped against her ass, so tight, so warm.

Sherry never dreamt she'd have two cocks at once and wondered why not. The whole arrangement seemed totally natural and knew she'd do this again. Alan's hands reached under her chest and grabbed handfuls of flopping tit while Bill's finger found Sherry's anus. She didn't know if that was what she wanted, but as her mouth was full, she couldn't say anything. No one had even touched her ass before and even as strange a feeling as it was, it seemed to make the entire experience more arousing, dirtier perhaps, but definitely better. She began pushing back against the probing finger and moaned loudly as it invaded her colon.

Bill felt himself getting closer and when he saw Alan throw his head back and explode into Sherry's mouth, he drove his cock hard as he could into the hot, gripping, slick hole and blasted a couple week's worth of sperm into the girl's womb.

Sherry was shocked when Alan didn't give her a chance to pull off his cock and then Bill came inside her unprotected womb. Her shock instantly became arousal as she grunted and felt a huge orgasm flow through her. She ground her ass back hard against Bill's cock and finger as she sucked Alan's cock dry of all his cream. Finally, she pulled off the boy's softening dick watching it slap on his hard stomach. She then pulled forward, feeling Bill's member slither out of her sopping pussy, his finger slip out of her anus. She flopped back and looked around. "Christ, that was great, but it would have been nice if you'd asked first before coming inside me. She looked at Alan, "I've never let a guy come in my mouth before."

"I'm sorry, I got totally lost looking at Bill fucking you, feeling those incredible tits of yours. I will never do that again."

She turned to Bill, "And you. You should know better than that. I'm not on the pill and I'm fairly fertile right now." She looked around. "Do you have a towel or anything?"

Alan looked around, "Paul left his sweatshirt here yesterday." He handed it to Sherry who immediately put it between her legs, cleaning all the sperm leaking out. She looked up and Bill, "Holy shit. There must be half a cup here." She handed it to Bill who cleaned himself off.

"Sorry, since I've been with Alan every night, you know." He stroked her leg, "Listen, sorry I came inside you. You know, whatever happens, I'll be right with you."

Sherry smiled, "I know. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have your baby." She looked at the two boys, "You must think I'm a slut. I've never been with two men before. I cannot say what came over me, but I can say, that was really nice."

They finally fell asleep around 2:30, legs, arms, butts all intermingled, pressed together. Sherry woke up feeling her pussy filled with cock and opened her eyes and saw Alan's sleeping face in front of her. She pulled Bill's hand up onto her breast, opened her legs, and sighed. She wondered how long Bill had been fucking her, but it had to be a while considering her nice dreams. As the full moon had not yet set, she looked down and had a good look at Alan's cock lying across his thigh. She remembered the taste, how urgently he seemed to want her mouth on his cock. She turned and whispered to Bill, "Is that fair? Don't you think it's Alan's turn? By the way, how long has it been since you had...release? I still can't believe how much flowed out of me?"

"Bill grunted, "Um, two weeks. Since before we went on this bike trip. Let Alan sleep, maybe you can be nice to him in the morning."

"It is morning. It's 4 AM, but it's morning." Alan whispered.

"You're awake," Sherry said as she reached down and grabbed his hardening cock. "Bill doesn't like sharing my pussy." She felt the nice hot member grow to full size, "Can you wait?" She hears Bill groan as he pulled out.

"You're right. I'm not playing nice." Bill pulled out and rolled onto his back stroking his slick cock as Sherry crawled down and licked and sucked on his friend's cock. He had to slow down his stroking seeing her tits dangling, her ass lit up by the moonlight through the tent, the smeared juices glistening.

Alan had to feel that slick hole on his rod, so he pulled the girl on top of him moaning as Sherry swung her leg over him and ground her slimy slit against his aching cock. As he grabbed those two marvelous tits, he felt her hand on his cock and the head press her lips open. "God, yes Sherry. You are so fucking beautiful," he sighed as he lined the head of his cock against her tight slit.

Sherry closed her eyes and sank fully onto that warm shaft, "Oooohhhh. Nice. I'm sure you say that to every girl who impales herself on your huge dick. But thanks." She leaned into his hands and began humping hard onto the boy's cock. She heard slurping and smacking sounds as she rode the hard cock and knew he wouldn't last long. 'Hell,' she thought, 'I'm not going to last long.'

Bill crawled over and started stroking the bouncing ass and as his fingers slid across her crack, felt the nice tight anus he'd felt earlier. He spit on the bud, working the lubricant into her ass. At first, he was unsure how she'd react but as she pressed her chest onto Alan's chest, he lined up and pressed against that tight hole. He stopped as Sherry yelped, and was about to pull back out, but she pushed back encouraging him.

The combination of spit and her leaking fluid was apparently enough and Sherry was no longer groaning but panting as the three licked up the pace.

"Does this hurt?" Alan asked, "Are you OK?"

"God, yes. Better than Ok. This feels incredible...so filled up. Alan, are we crushing you?"

Alan grinned feeling Bill's cock press against the thin membrane, the tightness increase dramatically, the girl's tits being smashed against his hands. "Great, I could do this all day."

Bill finally felt his pelvis slapping against her ass, his cock encased more tightly than he'd ever felt. He listened to Sherry's rhythmic grunts as he began pistoning in and out faster and faster praying he could hold out until she came. He saw the tits flopping above him and bit gently on the pink nub.

Sherry found her head spinning with so much stimulation and wondered if she'd pass out. Her body was being bounced from the boy's thrusts and she felt that even if she tried, she'd not be able to respond, but she really didn't need to. When she felt Alan suck a nipple into his mouth, she screamed out as her nerves exploded in a series of jolts shooting through her. She was blinded by white lightning, it was so intense. Her body thrashed as she lifted Bill's torso up with each spasm.

Alan tried to keep the hard nipple in his mouth by sucking hard on it and thrust his pelvis up hard against her clit as the girl came. He almost felt like his cock was going to be pulled off, but the intensity brought him closer to the edge.

Bill was amazed at how strong Sherry was as he drove into her ass deeper yet with her violent humping. Finally, as she collapsed onto Alan, panting, Bill kissed her ear and whispered, "Sorry to put you through that."

Grinning, Sherry looked over her shoulder, "Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. You can cum in my ass, and Alan, there's no need to pull out. You should have the same chance to knock me up," she sighed.

The two boys were so close and both came within a minute of each other before they rolled off and lay panting on their backs. Alan cleaned off his cock with Paul's sweatshirt before handing the cloth to Sherry.

Bill tossed the ruined shirt in the corner of the tent and laughed, "I sure hope he doesn't come back for that later this morning."

Sherry opened her eyes, seeing the sun hitting the tent, sat up, and stretched. She realized she had just her tee and thong and looked for something else so she could head to the bathroom to pee and shower. She looked over at Paul's sweatshirt and saw smears of cum all over it and started to laugh, thinking how he might suspect she'd been cheating on him.

Bill woke up feeling Sherry's ass wiggling against his cock. At first thinking she was crying, he asked, "Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah. I was thinking about Paul accusing me of cheating on him..." She pointed at his sweatshirt.

Bill grinned, "We could say that Alan thinks he's hot and jerked off on his shirt."

"Not funny, dude." Alan sat up and looked around, "What time is it? Where's my phone?"

"Oh fuck!" Sherry said, "The asshole took my phone. He took all my clothes, my phone, not to mention my purse. How the hell am I going to get home?"

Bill and Alan looked at each other. "We might be able to get you a rental, but we'd have to bike out a ways since there's no signal here at all," Bill said, holding up his phone.

"Do you have anything I can put on?" Sherry asked. "Shit, do you have a spare towel?" She felt like she wanted to cry. No clothes, no towel, no money, no phone.

Alan handed her his towel. "Wrap this around your waist. It will look totally natural."

Sherry thanked him and pulled on her thong and tee shit. She grabbed the towel and crawled out of the tent. It seemed like everyone she passed looked at her as if they knew she slept with two men. 'God, they can always spot the walk of shame.' She thought. She looked back and saw Bill and Alan heading in the other direction towards the men's showers.

The shower felt great and after drying off, she had to put on her old, dirty clothes. Sighing, she headed back to the guys' tent. When she got back, Alan was already dressed and climbing on his bike. "Where are you going?"

"I'm heading into the town we passed to see if I can find Paul. There's no cell service here and perhaps he's just cooling off. If not, I decided to at least get you some clothes." He looked her up and down, "Though. Let's face it, I really like this look."

After Sherry gave him her sizes, she looked at Bill. "Ok, so what do we do while we wait?" She laughed, "Stupid question." She looked around and saw the people at the other camping sites had their backs to them so she pulled off the towel, her top, and her thong and made a show of crawling into the tent.

Bill looked over his shoulder as that creamy ass disappeared into the tent and saw four boys coming up from the lake. As he made eye contact a couple of them gave him thumbs up. Laughing, he crawled in after the girl. "You looked back, but not towards the lake. I think there'll be a few boys jerking off thinking of you."

Sherry crawled over and looked out the door, "Where? Shouldn't we invite them in?" She giggled as she felt her ass being dragged back in.

The boys stared back at the tent before looking at each other. All four felt their cocks throb having seen those nice tits flopping around as she crawled into the tent. All wished they could have had a closer look at the red slit between the girl's legs. They listened to the giggling and all felt the urge to go somewhere private. They finally turned and headed back to their campsite when they saw the door zip shut. As they headed back, they could distinctly hear the couple inside.

Bill pulled off his clothes and looked to where the girl was staring. His eyes traveled up and down the naked body lying on the sleeping bags and felt his throbbing erection rouse. He looked down at his cock and back at the girl, "Something you'd like?"

Sherry watched as the fat protrusion grew to four times its size and soon was pointing at the ceiling, bouncing with each heartbeat. She looked back at her old friend, "Yes, I never really got a good look at this last night." She swung her legs underneath her and knelt facing him. As she reached out and gripped that purple shaft, she remembered how it felt inside her cunt, her ass but realized she hadn't tasted it yet. She bent down and licked the head. His had to be the fattest cap she'd ever seen and felt her pussy twitch remembering how it felt opening her up. She looked up at his grinning face and pulled off. "What are you grinning about?"

"The last two weeks I've fantasized about fucking you and it's always started out with you on your knees sucking my cock. I feel like pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming."

***********************************************

Alan looked at Paul, "Look, you know you fucked up but you better go apologize to Sherry. She deserves better," he glared at his friend.

"I did fuck up," Paul sighed, "Where is she?" he looked around expecting the girl to be sitting on the chairs in front of the cabin.

"Dude, you took all her clothes. She's probably in the cabin cleaning up the mess you made or catching up on sleep in our tent," he said as he got out of the car.

After checking the cabin the two went over to the tent and stopped hearing the low moans. Alan tried to stop Paul as he rushed over and ripped open the zipper revealing a naked girl on her hands and knees.

"I knew it! I knew you'd be screwing Bill!" He looked back and his other friend, "And I'm sure the little slut opened her legs for you, too!" He looked back into the tent as he heard Sherry order Bill to keep going.

Sherry knew she should be mortified to be caught with her ass in the air as a man was pounding her pussy hard from behind, but she wasn't. It felt too good and she no longer gave a single fuck what Paul thought. "Leave us alone, Paul. Apparently, you decided to end it between us last night and I found another boyfriend," she looked past the red-faced boy at Alan, "I meant two boyfriends. Paul, move aside so my other boyfriend gets his turn fucking my ass," she ordered.

Alan didn't wait for his former friend to move aside, yanking off his biking clothes as he crawled into the tent.

As the zipper was sealing the door, Paul heard Sherry tell him to go in and straighten up the cabin so the three of them could use it before they headed back tomorrow. At first, he thought he'd rip the tent apart, then he thought back to how angry he was when he'd slapped her ass and then how he'd decided to drive back, stranding her. No more drinking, he thought. No more ever.

***********************************************

"Here's how this is going to work," Sherry said feeling happy she was finally able to put on fresh clothes. You lost your license and have to fly back in a month for your court date. I'll drive back and I'll let you come along if you say nothing all trip...not a word unless I ask you something. Also, I'm taking all their gear so Alan and Bill can ride faster and I'm sleeping with them in their tent while you sleep in the car. You can have a sheet and the back seat. Got it?"

12