Hot Ranch Fun

Story Info
Ranch kids experience sexuality with their parents.
6.5k words
4.6
324k
67
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, I think I'll call Carol and see if she would like to go for a ride if you don't have plans for me," I said as I pushed back from the breakfast table. "Charlie needs to be ridden and this looks as though it will be a great day for it." Dad looked up vacantly from the Sunday paper and nodded agreement with my proposal. He looked toward mom and said, "I sure don't have anything planned, do you Meg?"

Mom's name is Margaret and she has been called Meg since long before either my sister Sue or I was born. She is tall but not nearly as tall as either dad or me and weighs nearly one hundred fifteen pounds and wears her light brown hair cut moderately long, just off the shoulder. Mom has not let ranch life wear on her and has a life that extends to friends in town. She likes to work out at a fitness center and swims a lot whenever she can find time.

Sue, at eighteen is almost a mirror image of her mother, enough so that sometimes when they travel the sixty miles to shop in the nearest large city, they find themselves being hit upon by guys a good twelve or fifteen years younger than mom.

Both mom and dad are in their mid-forties and both were raised on ranches, dad, right here on the place that has been in the family for four generations. My Great Great Grandfather Ira carved the ranch holding from wilderness and through hard work and denial of worldly pleasures built the place to a spread that covers a couple of sections. Most of the land is in pasture, although there is enough bottom grassland to provide all of the hay we need. A lot of the range land is in timber and provides adequate graze for our cattle and horses. One side of the property backs up against National Forest timberland that, with our grazing permit provides all the summer range we need. Grandfather Ira and Grandmother named their first born son Ira. Dad is the the fourth in the family to be named Ira.

Carol Peterson and her family have the ranch that adjoins ours to the South. They, too, have a couple of sections, also backed against the National Forest and the two ranches border on an old road/trail that at one time traversed the range land and made its way through the mountains to the valley and old mining ghost town to the west. The road now stops at the entrances to the ranches but traces are still visible where wagons once hauled supplies and processed ore to and from active mines.

Carol lives with her parents, Marge and Tom as well as with her brother Pete. Pete is my age, nineteen but a couple of months younger and was born almost thirteen months before Sue entered upon the scene. Being the only young people in the area, the four uf us grew up together and palled around together from the time we were able to toddle down the drive so we could get together and play. Each of was put up on a horse as soon as possible and we have since spent countless hours in the saddle.

Naturally, growing up on ranches as we did, seeing the livestock copulate or, at least trying to breed, was an almost everyday event an sex was no mystery to any of us. We all well understood the mechanics of procreation. Also, being on horseback frequently meant there were countless times when it was necessary to answer the call of nature. Our saddlebags always had a small roll of tp stashed inside ready for the inevitable need to clean ourselves. Of course, riding open range meant that modesty had to give way to necessity as generally our horses were the only cover we had. It was easy for Pete and me to duck out of sight behind a horse to piss, but a girl has to squat to pee and horses have notoriously long legs. Seeing pee gush from the girls' pussies was as commonplace as seeing the mares lift their tails to relieve themselves.

Likewise, riding with mom and dad or with Marge and Tom, for that matter, was no different. Age and maturity have nothing to do with answering the call of nature. The older folks did try to turn their backs when they had to pee, though. Early on, both mom and Marge tried to instill a sense of modesty in us kids, but their efforts were largely unsuccessful and watching each other pee was as commonplace as watching each other swat at pesky flies. Which is not to say that, once our hormons began to flow rampantly, our thoughts didn't turn to naughty fantasies. It is just that Pete and I were not aware that our dreams were shared by our sisters!

Whenever it is convenient and if it is what we want to do, the four of us ride, fish and hunt together. Being ranch kids, both girls were taught to handle hunting rifles and fishing gear right along with Pete and me. Pete is far and away the best shot, but the girls are both more proficient than am I. None of the other three can hold a candle to me when it comes to handling a fly line though. Both Tom and dad made it very clear from the get-go that each of us would be responsible for taking care of whatever game we managed to bag and both girls handle dressing-out game chores with as much aplomb as when they brush their teeth.

I went to the phone and dialed the Peterson number and talked to Carol who happened to be closest to their phone when it rang. "Hi Carol," I said as soon as I heard the sound of her voice, "What's happening?" "Same ole, same ole," was the expected reply and I said, "Well then, to break the monotony, why not come along and we can ride somewhere? Maybe up to Hidden Pond and see if they're biting, how's that sound?" "Sounds like a plan," replied Carol, "When?" I was thinking of a reply when Sue caught my eye and said, "Hey Jack, will it be a bother if I come along? Maybe Pete too if he doesn't have any other plans."

I nodded and said, "Hey Carol, Sue just suggested that she and Pete come along. What's he doing today, anything?" Carol said, "Dunno, I'll ask him." She must have put her hand over the mouthpiece, but at that, I distinctly heard her yell, "Hey Pete, Jack, Sue and I are going fishing. Wanta come along?" I didn't hear his reply, but in a moment Carol came back on and said, "Jack, looks as though there will be the four of us. It's far enough up there that we will need to take lunches and stuff. I'll make up some sandwiches for Pete and me, we'll saddle up and meet you at the gate, OK?" I smiled and nodded at Sue while Carol talked, saying, "OK Carol, see ya soon," and broke the connection.

Sue was already making sandwiches when I turned away so I went and located our fishing gear and a cooler box for our lunches and drinks. Then I went to the gun cabinet and got our saddle guns, a couple of Winchester 30-30 carbines, and a box of ammo.

Just before sundown on Saturday, anticipating we might do something with the horses, I brought Charlie and Bess, our rides, into the barn and put them in their stalls so they would be ready to be saddled without having to go out after them in the morning not that finding them would be a problem. They try not to get to far away from the source of carrots or lumps of sugar.

Sue and I walked to the barn, saddled up and walked the horses back down to the back porch where we stowed our gear in saddle bags and scabbards. Once ready, we swung aboard and walked the horses out to the gate where we found Carol and Pete waiting.

All four of the horses were young and eager so we lined them out and let them run for a couple of blocks. After running, they settled down and were willing to walk as we headed toward the trail that would ultimately lead to Hidden Pond and beyond if we wanted to go any further.

The ride was uneventful for the first hour, then Carol, in the lead, reigned in and stopped. Her explanation for stopping was a terse, "Too much coffee." She giggled and said, "No fair looking you guys." Yeah right, every one of us have watched the others pee for longer than any of us can remember. Together, we all stepped from our saddles, tied the reigns loosely to shrubs and relieved ourselves. Both girls nonchalantly loosened their belts, unzipped, tugged their jeans and panties down and squatted to pee. Pete and I unzipped, reached in to drag our dicks into the open and followed the lead set by the girls.

Even after all the times we had shared piss calls, the temptation was too great and I watched intently as orange tinted urine gushed forth from my sister's and our neighbor's pussies. It wasn't the pee that attracted my gaze, it was the pussy it flowed from that I liked to see. I know the same is true for Sue. She told me one time that piss doesn't do much for her. She just likes to see cocks.

We finished and restored our clothing, got back into our saddles and, once again, walked the horses toward the small lake. We were riding through open timber and were able to ride four abreast for awhile. Suddenly, suddenly Sue said, "You know, we have been taking piss breaks together all our lives. Hell, we even strip and swim together if we feel like it. Do any of you guys ever get the urge to touch each other?" Carol, Pete and I just rode along and looked at one another. I guess we were startled because Sue brought up the subject, not because we were shocked at the notion that any one of ever entertained fantasies about one another.

Our silence dragged on until Sue said, "What, no one has ever thought about touching or are you ashamed to admit it?" I spoke up and said, "Honey, I don't know that this is something we should be talking about." Sue came right back with, "Well, I don't see why the hell not. Anybody that is willing to watch me pee aught to be able to tell me if they want to touch me. Am I right or am I right?" Carol laughed and said, "Sue, of course you are right. Any one of us admits a secret desire or fantasy or whatever to touch, the next thing we will be acting out our fantasies." Sue said, "So. That's bad?"

Seriously, Carol answered, "No Sue, I don't suppose that's bad maybe, its just something different. We rode along in silence for a bit, then Pete said, "Oh what the hell, Sue, suppose I do tell you I often think about playing with your pussy, what would that make me?" Sue grinned and said, "Interesting, that's what." Pete said, "Well, I guess that makes me interested, maybe even interesting. Hell yes, I dream about playing with your tits and pussy. Shyly, he turned to his sister and said, "Shit, I suppose I might as well admit I would love to play with your body as well."

Carol laughed and said, "You mean to say that all the times you have copped feels when we were wrestling weren't accidents." Pete chuckled and said, "Whatever."

Sue, giggling nervously, said, "This is more like it. Now I guess that I can admit that the sight of you two holding your dicks to piss back there made me want to get naked and stretch out flat on my back with each of you right alongside. My fantasy is that you both are hard as can be and I have a hand on each of your cocks. I dream that I pull your cocks until each of you shoots cum straight into the air. She stared at Carol for a moment and said, "Oh why not? Carol, I hope you won't be to offended, but in the same fantasy, you are kneeling between my thighs and have both hands on my pussy. There, I said it. I hope you all don't think I'm a pervert or something."

Carol grinned and said, "Hey Sue, you just described my favorite fantasy, only it isn't you with your hands full of cock. That would be me. You would be be flat on your tummy licking my pussy. Jesus, I hope that doesn't make me a lez or anything."

The horses took a few more steps while I debated in silence. Finally, I said, "You know, my only problem with all this stuff is, I have never been too clear in my head as to which one of you girls I want to fuck first." Sue was quick to come back with, "Oh good Jack. I guess that means that you do want to fuck me, right?" With sparkling eyes, she said, "So how about it, shall we forget about fishing when we get to the lake and just have fun?" Pete said, "If by fun you mean do stuff to and with each other with tits, pussies and cocks, I'm all for it.

He touched heels to his horse and broke into a gallop. We all followed suit and arrived at the lake in a dead heat. We unsaddled, hobbled the horses so they wouldn't wander off and spread blankets on the sandy shore. We stripped and joined up in the water where we swam and played grab ass for awhile. Not one of us thought to bring a towel so we stood and let the warm breeze and sun dry us off. Just as we were about to sit on the blankets, Carol said, "Jack, I have been thinking, not just today but lots of times, and as much as I want to do it with you, I think I would like to give myself to Pete first, I hope you don't mind." I put my arms around her and we kissed while my hard dick pressed against her tummy and her tits pressed into my bare chest and said, "God Carol, it is your body, your soul. You don't need my approval to make it with your brother. Do it if that is what both of you want. She kissed me long and hard, broke away and went to where Pete was reclining on the blanket.

Sue took Carol's place in my arms and said, "You know Jack, I'm glad things are going to work out this way. I really would like to do it with you for the first time. She turned to face Carol and Pete and said, "Now, would you two think it terribly weird if Jack and I watch you do it or would you rather we get lost for a while?" Carol jumped up, went to her saddle bags and returned with a tiny digital camera. She handed it to me and said, "Jack, would you mind taking some pictures of us. Neither of us has ever done it before and we each would like to have photographic proof that it really happened." I grinned and said, "You bet but you will have to agree to get photos of Sue and me doing it as well. I'll always want to be reminded of this day and see my cock stuffed into Sue's pussy."

Carol knelt down beside Pete and said, "How about it Hon, missionary position this first time?" Pete thought for a second and said, "Whatever, I just want to feel my cock in your pussy. However you want it will be fine with me." The initial penetration was fumbling and seemed to take forever, but then Pete's cock found its mark and he began to slide into Carol's slick pussy. Carol's camera was capable of making rapid exposures so I managed to get at least four shots of Pete's cock as it dissapeared into his sister. Then followed action that could have only been instinctive as the two began bucking and humping against and into one another. Pete's enthusiastic fucking caused his cock to slide free of Carol's pussy at one point but his descending thrust put him right back in her without having to pause and relocate the target.

All too soon, each of them called out that a climax was near and Pete gave one long hard thrust and paused with his cock driven deep while sperm shot all the way to his sister's womb. After climaxing, both Carol and Pete remained locked in an embrace and kissed. Finally, they separated and thanked one another profusely.

At last, Sue said, "OK you two, you've had yours, now it is our turn. I handed the camera to Pete, turned to Sue with eyebrows raise and said, "OK Hon, how would you like to do it?" With a pixiish grin, Sue said, "Do you have any idea what doggy style means?" Grinning, I said, No, but it sounds like fun. Only thing is, if it means what I think it might, kissing would be near impossible." Sue responded, "Oh shit, that's right and I do want to kiss when I feel your cock slide into me. Guess that leaves the old missionary position, huh?"

My initial thrust into my sister was accomplished just as ineptly as was Carol and Pete's. The fumbling start was partly because our lips were locked tightly together and partly because even after watching the neighbor kids, neither of us really knew what we were doing. We were quick studies, though and were quick to find the proper rhythm once I was deep inside. Like Pete, I became a bit too enthusiastic and pulled free of Sue's hot pussy. Her hand was right there though, and she was quick to guide me back until, once again, I found myself buried to the balls. I have jacked off enough so that I knew instantly what was happening when my balls began to tingle and said, "My God Sue, I'm going to cum---right now..." A moment later, sperm was being shot deep inside my sister and at the same time her groin made a series of tiny thrusts against me and she came as well.

As had Carol and Pete earlier, we remained locked in a tight embrace long after our orgasms and we explored the inside of the other's mouth with extended tongues.

Later on, we ate our sandwiches, drank pop and talked quietly. Carol spoke up and said, "Now can we agree that actually doing it has to be far and away better than dreaming about doing it?" Teasingly, Petre asked, "Fucking you mean?" Carol slapped him playfully on the thigh and said, "Of course I mean fucking, you dumb shit." Pete came right back with, "Does that slap mean I'll never get to fuck my sister again?" Carol grinned and said, "Just you try to keep from fucking me again and see where it gets you."

I was sitting with my arm around Sue so that I had my hand on her tits and said, "How about it Sue, think we'll ever do it again?" Sue looked up at me and grinning, said, "Oh I seriously doubt we will ever do it more than two or three times a day from now on. 'Course if I'm horny, there is no telling how often we will be doing it in future." She patted my rising manhood and added, "Now take care of this thing, you hear." I am certain I was hearing an order, not a question.

After eating, all four of us got back into the water where we rinsed drying accumulations of sperm from our bodies and that led to each of us fondling and fingering each other's genitales. I stood to one side of Carol and faced toward her. My right hand cupped her pussy and two of my fingers were inserted well up inside her vagina. She leaned against me and murmered softly, "Jack that feels wonderful but wouldn't you rather it was your big hard cock in me?" She was quick to add, "Don't get me wrong Love, if fingering me is what you want to do then I'm all for it. I just want you to know I would be the happiest girl in the world if I could feel you way up inside me."

Sue laughed and said, "Yeah Pete, that makes two of us, so how about it, wanta fuck?" She saw my quick look and said, "Jack, I hope my frankness isn't too offputting. I'm only saying things I have been wanting to say for a very long time now." I looked at her and said, "Offputting?"

The four of us waded ashore and went through the sun drying ritual. Then, when dry, went to the blankets. Carol looked at me and grinning, said, "Jack, one of these days I really want to try a different position, but for this first time, I think I would like to do it missionary style again. I want to feel my tits pressing against your chest. I want to feel your tongue as it explores my mouth and, most of all, I want to feel you thrusting into me and, God, I want to feel you cum in me." She grinned and said, "And cum and cum and, then, cum some more." I grinned and said, "Carol Hon, you'll never know how many times I have imagined hearing you say that."

I was just about to enter her when Carol said, "O wait. Pete would you mind waiting to fuck Sue for a little longer and get some pictures of Jack and me? I want to be able to look at photographs of Jack fucking me for as long as I live." Pete grabbed up the camera and I pushed my raging erection into Carol's willing, wet pussy. Then we fucked, and fucked until, bathed in sweat, we came. I have no idea how much sperm a guy can produce but it felt as though I filled Carol's pussy with enough jism to fill a juice glass.

I guess that Carol and I must think a lot alike because, once I was completly drained, she said, "Jesus Jack, I wonder if anyone ever tried to drink that stuff. I'll bet that if it were in a glass it would be mighty thirst quenching." I grinned and said, "Guess we can try it one of these days if you would like." Beside me, Sue said, "Ok you guys, enough with the bullshit. It is time for Pete and me to fuck now."

12