Hot Ranch Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I was close enough, mom grasped me and impatiently drew me to her opening where it took no time at all to make my grand entrance. I inhaled sharply as I took a moment for both of us to become accustomed to my presence in my mother’s velvety vagina. Then slowly, ever so slowly, I began to retreat and thrust back inside while mom’s practiced counter thrusts kept pace. Mom may have been a little looser than any of the girls I have had sex with; if so she more than compensated by exercising muscles the others didn’t even know they possessed.

Aside from almost silent moans and sighs, neither of us made a sound. Mom didn’t need to be vocal, her smile spoke volumes and I determined to see that she continued smiling, then and as often as possible afterward. All too soon to my thinking, I began to sense the familiar tingle that precedes an orgasm, and tried to warn mom of what was about to occur. I delayed too long and without warning, began filling mom’s penis filled vagina to overflowing. I’m not certain whether or not mom felt the hot cum splash against her cervix but I do know she was aware when the warm, moist semen began to seep around my cock and dribble down the crack of her ass. Her voice reflecting glee, she broke silence and told me how great it was to have me cum inside her. While it may have felt great to her, it felt messy to me!

I didn’t withdraw immediately nor did I collapse on top of mom’s spent body. Rather, I remained suspended above her with my still rigid root imbedded to the hilt while we smiled into one another’s eyes.

“My God Dad, will you look at that. Jack’s fucking mom. Isn’t that the most disgusting thing you’ve ever seen?”

Sue’s comment and subsequent laughter left little doubt that she and dad had come back and caught us in the act. I cringed, half expecting a solid whack, then relaxed when dad chuckled and said, “Oh I don’t know Sue. I think your mother is a mighty fine looking sight no matter if she is fucking your brother right now. You know Hon, the only decent thing we could do right now is to make ourselves scarce and give them some privacy.”

Mom’s voice was languid, obviously relishing the afterglow of sex, when she giggled, not self-consciously, and said, “Hi guys. Back so soon? I was hoping you would be away a little longer. I’m still a bit horny and I’ll bet Jack is too. Oh well, Jack, I suppose we better get up and see what on earth brought these two back so soon.”

It turned out that dad had forgotten to measure to see what size material he needed for the back splash. At that, it was clear he wasn’t at all disturbed at finding me in the saddle as it were. Nor did he choose to berate mom for letting me fuck her. Perhaps because of the relationship he and mom have had with the Peterson’s over the years, he has grown to accept that a little extra-curricular activity can only heighten his and mom’s sexual relationship.

Nor was Sue as upset as her initial seemed to indicate when she found us with my cock thrusting in and out of our mother’s pussy . I retreated from mom’s vagina and rolled onto my back on the patio and she said, “Oh look Daddy, Jack’s poor dick is all gooey and red and wasted looking. Perhaps I better kiss it and make it better.”

Again, I was needlessly concerned as to how mom and dad would accept Sue’s willingness to give oral sex. Sue couldn’t have seen them from her position on her knees, bent over with my cock buried deep in her mouth but I could and they both were smiling broadly. Clearly neither was concerned that my sister cheerfully got down and licked and sucked mom’s and my fluids from my dick.

Sue brought me back to full erection before removing my dick from her mouth. There was promise in her eyes and words when she smiled and said, “Later alligator.”

Sue rose to her feet, took dad’s arm and said, “Now daddy, I think we better get along and leave these two alone. I think I detected a bit more cum I’m sure mom would like to have in her…somewhere.”

After Sue and dad left, mom and I stood and cleaned up under the showers. Then we returned to the spa and resumed our interrupted activities. Back in the hot water, mom looked toward me, grinned and said, “Did you happen to notice the way your father looked at Sue?”

I smiled and nodded. Oh I noticed all right and wondered just how mom and I could manage to disappear for a while once they returned from town. Mom solved the problem though, she giggled and suggested, “Perhaps we should saddle the horses and be riding somewhere when they get back. I imagine they’ll be hot and sweaty and will want to have the patio to themselves for a while when they get back here.”

“Right Mom, way it looked to me, they’ll be hot and sweaty even if the temperature drops to freezing while they’re away.”

12