Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he had to pick someone she looked like today, with her having that same sexy, dangerous smile, he'd say that she looked a little like Tyra Banks. Yet more than just a beautiful face, she had the sexy, shapely body of Halley Berry when she played in Swordfish. With her exuding sex and with her having the same mouth, the same lips, and that same sexy look, she reminded him of a much taller version of Kerry Washington of Scandal. If he had to pick a sexy, black, shapely siren from the 70's, he'd say that she reminded him of Pam Grier when she played opposite Jim Brown in Gangstas.

Relegated to masturbating himself, he was glad he had Tiffany to lust over while masturbating instead of watching a one-dimensional porn video. Now while watching Tiffany clean her kitchen in her sexy nightgown, it never took him very long to cum. Now while watching Tiffany, he enjoyed imagining all kinds of sexual fantasies while stroking his cock. Then, taking the image of her to bed with him, he imagined her naked. He imagined her giving him hot sex.

To be continued...

12