Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 03

Story Info
In the wind, Tiffany accidentally shows Walter her hot body.
4k words
4.31
20.5k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Seductively teasing him by flashing him, Tiffany, the young, hot, sexy wife of Walter's best friend, Bill, whether accidentally and/or deliberately, shows him bits and pieces of her hot body that he's never seen before.

Just home from work, wanting to go out for a beer with Bill, Walter rang his best friend's doorbell. Normally not the kind of guy who goes out for a beer after work, but after having such a horrible week at work, he needed a drink. After the week he had, he wasn't ready to go home to face his wife, Linda, berating him. With every Friday night the same thing, he couldn't handle any more stress than he was already feeling. Always pressuring him, she wants to go somewhere and do something when he just wants to flop in his chair, have a few beers, and flip channels.

Besides, going to Bill's house, especially after watching her clean her kitchen in her sexy nightgown last night and all of the other nights while he masturbated himself, gave him the chance to ogle Bill's young, hot wife, Tiffany up close. Only, something that was nearly impossible for him to do, he needed to ogle her without her knowing that he was ogling her. A difficult thing to do with a woman who looks like her, no doubt, she's accustomed to being ogled and undressed with men's eyes. Instead of staring at her with his mouth gaping open, he needed to remember to make eye contact with her big, brown, beautiful eyes and not stare at her tits in the way he usually does.

Preoccupied with Bill's sexy wife, he's been thinking a lot about Tiffany lately. Accustomed to middle-aged women who look much the same as his wife does, Tiffany was a cool breeze on a warm, stuffy day. Where Linda was older, set in her ways, and boring, Tiffany was young, vibrant, and fun. Injecting him with a renewed dose of youth that made him feel young again, he enjoyed being around her. He wished he could be with her every day.

Conversely, wishing he could run away from home and away from Linda, as soon as he opened his back door and saw his wife standing in the kitchen just waiting for him to come home so that she could complain, he felt old. He felt tired. He felt beaten down. He felt trapped. He felt miserably unhappy.

With him so envying Bill's seemingly carefree life and Bill's beautiful wife, he wished he had the life that Bill had with Tiffany. Only Bill was a Boston cop and, too tough of a job to do, he wouldn't do that job if they paid him double what Bill was earning. Despite his chosen career, with her always so happy to see him, hugging him and kissing him, he couldn't even imagine what it must feel like to come home to someone who not only looks like her but also acts like her.

'He's such a lucky bastard,' thought Walter every time he envied Bill with Tiffany.

* * * * *

Always going to the back door instead of the front door when calling on Bill, he rang the backdoor doorbell. As soon as he rang the doorbell, Tiffany's shapely form appeared in the distance. As if watching her in a dream, he saw her through the backdoor glass window. Seeing her as if watching a sexual fantasy unfolding, he couldn't believe his eyes. Wishing she was closer, as if her bathrobe was his horny hands, he watched her robe slide down over her shoulders and across her breasts before she tied it.

'What the Hell was that? Oh my God,' he said to himself. 'Are you kidding me? I don't believe what just happened. I don't believe she was just naked. I can't believe I just missed seeing her without her clothes. How could I have missed that?'

For a split second, as she walked to him putting on her bathrobe, she was naked. Naked, for a brief moment in time, he just saw Tiffany naked. With it happening so fast, not believing his eyes, he wondered if he had imagined it. He couldn't believe she was just naked. With it all happening so fast and with him not expecting to see her without her clothes, not paying attention to what he was seeing, he wished he could hit the replay button. Wishing he was watching a recorded video of her naked body, he wished he could slow down the action and pause it at the exact spot where she was naked and putting on her robe.

'Oh my God, I can't believe I saw Tiffany naked,' he thought to himself. 'I only wish I had been more ready for her surprise, nude appearance.'

Catching him by surprise, he stood there shocked that he had just seen Tiffany naked. Yet not really seeing her naked, daydreaming of going out with Bill for a drink, seeing her without her clothes didn't immediately register. Now that she was wearing her bathrobe, she walked the long hall from the living room to the kitchen as if she was a supermodel walking a catwalk while he ogled her beautiful body. As tall as he was, she was tall about 5'9" and the perfect fit for Bill's 6'3" height. Imagining she was walking like this every night to him, he imagined her removing her bathrobe before coming to bed naked and while wearing her pink, rubber gloves.

'Wow! Holy shit! Oh, my God,' thought Walter as Tiffany walked closer to the door. 'I know what I'll be fantasizing about tonight while stroking my cock. I'll be replaying Tiffany walking down the hall while putting on her robe. I'll be thinking and masturbating over Tiffany's naked body.'

With her standing behind her glass storm door as if she was a diamond encrusted jewel in a Tiffany store display case or a prostitute standing in a window of the New Orleans, red light district, his heart ached and his cock throbbed by the mere sexy sight of her. Having never seen a woman as sexy and as beautiful, he's never seen any woman wear a bathrobe in the way she was wearing her bathrobe now. As if her robe had been custom made for her beautiful body, and with her walking to him in sections, tits, pussy, ass, tits, pussy, and ass, every one of her curves made him want her that much more. As if her body was the Stelvio Pass, a curving, treacherous highway through the Eastern Alps in Italy where dangerous curves abound, in the way there'd be an echo in the Alps, he wondered if he blew up her robe if they're be an echo in her pussy.

'Hello? Hello? Hello? I'd love to see you naked, naked, naked. I want to fuck you, fuck you, fuck you,' he foolishly imagined saying.

Accustomed to seeing her fully dressed in a button blouse and short skirt or in jeans and a sweatshirt, he never expected to see her nearly naked in a short, body clinging, blue, satin robe. With him wishing he was sitting across from her, he'd love for her to try and sit in this robe without flashing him her panty or pussy. With this robe much shorter than her sexy nightgown, he wished she wore this bathrobe when she cleaned the kitchen. Maybe with her wearing this robe now, she'll be wearing this robe tonight.

When she bent at the waist to pick up the dirt with her dustpan, most definitely, she'd be flashing him her ass and her pussy. Then, when she leaned at the waist to pick up what she missed, one of or both of her errant breasts would no doubt spill out of her low cut robe. A sexy sight to behold, he still couldn't believe he missed seeing her naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe Tiffany was just naked and he missed most of the free, sexy show.

Always sexually and inappropriately thinking of her before, with him seeing so very much of her long, shapely legs and her curvaceous body, he couldn't help himself from sexually and inappropriately thinking of her now. Having always wanted her before, since the first time Bill introduce her to him and told him that he was marrying her, he wanted her so very much now that he could nearly taste her. He wondered what she tasted like.

He wondered if licking her tasted any different than licking his wife. He wondered if black pussy tasted any different from white pussy. In the way that a shining ray of gold emanated when John Travolta as Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction opened Marsellus Wallace's briefcase, played by Ving Rhames, he imagined a shining ray of gold emanating from Tiffany's pussy whenever she spread her legs.

Wishing and wanting to throw caution to the wind and toss all of his sensibilities out the window, with her walking towards him down her hall naked, he just wanted to rip that bathrobe off of her body and have his wicked sexual way with her. Other than celebrity women, Sofia Vergara, Scarlet Johansson, Jessica Simpson, and now Tyra Banks and Halle Berry, he never felt this way about any other woman before. Only Bill would kill him if he so much as touched her.

She was his wife and he was her husband. What's wrong with him to be sexually lusting over another man's woman? What's wrong with him for wanting to have sex with his best friend's wife? What's wrong with him for even thinking about sexually cheating on Linda?

Thinking that it takes two, if she didn't want to be ogled, then why would she clean her kitchen while wearing her sexy nightgown with a bathrobe and with the kitchen curtains open? Why would she walk toward him naked while putting on her bathrobe? If she didn't enjoy the sexual attention he paid her, why would she appear at her backdoor wearing such a sexy bathrobe, as sexy as one of her sexiest nightgowns? If she didn't want to be ogled, why would she work as a stripper before quitting her job to marry Bill?

With her flashing her naked body to him while putting on her bathrobe as she walked the long hall from the front of the house to the back of the house, he wondered if her flash was accidental and unintentional. Perhaps, had she not worked as a stripper, he may not even have pondered the thought that her flash was deliberate. Now entertaining the thought with the possibility that she purposely flashed him, it sexually excited him that he may be living next door to an exhibitionist. Actually, how could she not be an exhibitionist? She's an ex-stripper.

Nonetheless with him her friend and with her the wife of his best friend, giving her the benefit of the doubt, he didn't think that she deliberately flashed him. Nonetheless with the thought that she deliberately flashed him sexually arousing him, he wondered if she wanted to show him as much of her naked body as he wanted to see of her naked body. Now, between her cleaning her kitchen in her sexy nightgown and walking to him naked while putting on her bathrobe, he wondered if she was an exhibitionist in the way that he was a voyeur. Moreover, with her standing before him in that skimpy little bathrobe, something that Linda would never wear in private never mind in public, she must have an entire wardrobe of sexy clothes. As much as he'd love to see Tiffany naked, he'd love to peruse her wardrobe of clothes while trying on some of them.

* * * * *

He wished he was married to Tiffany instead of being married to Linda. He wondered if she had a sister, an older sister being that she was so very young, barely 30-years-old. He wondered what her mother looked like and if her mother would be interested in having a sexual affair with him, a middle-aged, 48-year-old, white, disgruntled man. If her mother looked anything like Tiffany, an older version with much the same big breasted body, he'd do her mother. He imagined Tiffany introducing him to her mother.

"Mom? This is Walter, Bill's friend, the married man that I told you about. He's crazy about me and being that I'm already married to Bill and you're divorced from Dad, I was wondering if you'd be interested in having a sexual affair with Walter."

Just as pretty and as busty as her daughter, he imagined Tiffany's mother asking him the same question that he always imagined Tiffany asking him.

"May I suck your cock Walter?"

He imagined her mother giving him the same sexy smile that he imagined Tiffany giving him while wearing a similar sexy bathrobe as her daughter with nothing underneath. Then, as if watching a sexual fantasy unfold, he watched her put on a pair of pink, rubber gloves.

"Yes, you may," he'd respond while unzipping himself and pulling out his prick ready to be sucked by Tiffany and/or her mother.

As preposterous as it all sounded, he'd still entertain a sexual liaison with her mother, especially if her mother looked anything like her and especially if she had big tits like her daughter's big tits. Having imagined her naked so very many times while masturbating over the imagined thoughts of having sex with her nude body, he ached to know what she looked like naked. He still couldn't believe he missed her walking naked to him. Never thinking that she'd walk down the hall naked while putting on her robe, she caught him by surprise.

Continuing in his sexual fantasy while giving him masturbation fodder for tonight, he imagined her mother spending the night at Tiffany's house. He imagined her mother helping her clean her kitchen while Bill worked the graveyard shift. He imagined her mother wearing a sexy nightgown without having the modesty of wearing a robe. He imagined her mother wearing pink, rubber gloves too. He imagined her mother sexually teasing him and seductively flashing him by wetting the front of her nightgown with the water spray faucet in the way that Tiffany sexually teased him and seductively flashed him. He imagined having sex not only with Tiffany but also with her sexy, MILF of a mother too.

* * * * *

If it wasn't for her big, brute of a husband, Bill, he'd make a pass at her. If it wasn't for big, bad Bill, definitely, at the very least, he'd put the moves on her. With her standing there looking so sexy, so beautiful, and so vulnerable, he wondered if she'd be receptive to his sexual advances. Only with her married to someone like Bill, why would she be interested in someone like him, an average Joe? Why would she risk ruining her marriage by cheating on Bill with a barely average man, an angry man, who's past his prime?

Yet, if ever she made the first move, he'd make all the rest of the moves. If only she made a pass at him, he'd take the ball from her and run down the rest of the field with it for a touchdown. If only she'd make a pass at him, definitely, he'd score with her. If only she was the one to make a pass at him, with him having no remorse and no guilt for bedding his best friend's wife, he'd be in the clear.

With her making a pass at him, according to Jerry Springer's rule, no way would he be at fault for having sex with his best friend's wife. With him being the horny man that he is, his excuse would be that he was weak and vulnerable and that Tiffany bewitched and beguiled him into having sex with her. Yeah, that's his story. Unable to control himself, quoting the late, great comedian, Flip Wilson, the Devil made him to it.

Yet, sadly and unfortunately, with his waist the biggest part of him from drinking too much beer and not exercising, if only he was ten years younger, maybe he could have a woman like Tiffany instead of a woman like Linda. If only he had all of his hair, more of his teeth, and a cock that was stiffer, maybe he could have a woman like Tiffany instead of a woman like Linda. If only he made what Bill earns working overtime, being paid for extra detail work, and for going to court to testify against those he arrested, maybe he'd have a woman like Tiffany too.

Only with him feeling so tired and unenergetic after work, it took all the strength he had left to masturbate while watching Tiffany clean her kitchen in her sexy nightgown and while imagining her naked and having sex with her. Now having even more masturbation fodder, even though it happened so fast and is now already just a blur, he'll be thinking of Tiffany naked while she put on her bathrobe over her naked body. While hoping she's an older version of Tiffany, he'll be thinking of having sex with Tiffany's mother. He'll be imagining have a threesome with Tiffany and her mother.

* * * * *

Tiffany, the hottest wife of all of his friends, answered the backdoor while dressed in only her short, little bathrobe. If he was to guess, if only judging her by the impressions her erect nipples made in the sheer material of her robe, he'd guess she wasn't wearing anything beneath her robe. An involuntary reaction, the sight of the impressions of her big nipples made his lips move as if he was a goldfish looking for food. As if a runaway freight train streaking through his mind, the thought that she was naked beneath her little robe echoed through his mind in the way of a train going through a tunnel.

'Naked...naked...naked... She's naked. Tiffany is naked.'

With that sexually erotic thought in mind, he imagined her naked. He imagined her on her back with her legs spread. He imagined bending her over the kitchen table, the dining room table, and the pool table in the cellar while having sex with her doggie style. He imagined her on her knees while looking up at him with his hard, hairy cock buried in her beautiful mouth.

His head hurt and his cock ached when thinking of Tiffany naked. Wishing he had seen her putting her robe over her naked body, he tried recalling exactly what he saw. In the way her blue, satin robe hugged her beautiful body, he'd guess that she wasn't even wearing panties beneath her robe. In the way her sheer, sexy robe conformed to her shapely curves, he'd guess that she was definitely naked beneath her robe.

'Naked, naked, naked, but for this scant piece of thin, sheer material, she's naked.'

With the thought in mind that she had just flashed him her naked body when putting on her bathrobe and that he missed seeing, he was so tempted to lift her bathrobe for a quick peek of her naked pussy and/or naked ass. Naked, naked, naked, he'd give anything to see Tiffany naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't even count the number of times he's imagined Tiffany naked while masturbating over the thoughts of seeing her naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't even count the number of times he's masturbated while imagining having sex with Tiffany's naked body. He's lost count of how many times he'd masturbated while watching her clean her kitchen in her sexy nightgown.

Now, here she was practically naked but for this skimpy, little robe and all that he can think of is her naked. Yet, even though she was nearly naked, with her married to Bill, unless a hurricane force, gale wind suddenly blew open her bathrobe, he'll never see her naked body. Praying to God, even willing to beseech the Devil for his evil help, he wished a big gust of wind would blow up and open her robe enough for him to see what he's been longing and lusting so long to see. With the wind giving him conclusive evidence, he'd love to know if he was right and she was naked beneath her robe.

Wishing he was as lucky with the lottery or at the crap tables in Foxwoods, as soon as he prayed for a wind and as soon as he beseeched the Devil for his evil help, it happened. As if he was a swami charming a cobra, as if he was a magician who possessed the magic of having kinetic energy in his hands, a big wind blew up and the lifted her little robe. As if his prayers had been answered, as if he had just witnessed a miracle and his soul had just been sold to the Devil for a glimpse of Tiffany's naked body beneath her sexy robe, the wind picked up from out of nowhere. He couldn't believe his eyes while watching the skimpy material of her robe dancing in the wind in the way of a flag fluttering on a pole.

"Oh, my God," she said too slow to wrestle with her robe and to protect her humility from the wind and from his horny, bulging eyes. "Where did that wind come from?"

With her robe waving at him as if teasing him and taunting him, just a little higher and he'll see what he's been hoping to see. With her fruitlessly trying to prevent her robe from blowing wide open, she struggled to preserve her modesty from his horny eyes. It was a losing effort and a lost cause for her but a huge victory for him. With her facing him and with her arms folded across her breast, catching her by surprise, in one, big, sudden gush, as if the Devil was blowing his breath, in one big whoosh, the wind whipped the bottom of her robe nearly up to her waist.

12