Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With him alone with her in Bill's house, if she was his wife, he imagined discussing all of their plans and dreams. He imagined going for long walks while holding hands. He imagined watching TV with her. He imagined taking her to the movies and going out to eat after. He imagined taking her dancing and making out in the car before driving her home. He imagined kissing her, really kissing her, French kissing her while touching and feeling her everywhere. He imagined having sex with her before sleeping with her.

If she was his wife, he imagined licking her pussy and giving her an orgasm with his mouth and with his finger. He imagined her sucking his cock to make him hard enough to penetrate her, as if that would ever be an issue for him with her. He imagined making slow, sweet love to her while kissing and kissing her. Then, after they made love, he imagined fucking her, really fucking her and really pounding her pussy hard into the mattress.

If she was his wife, he imagined cumming inside of her and then cumming again in her mouth when she sucked his cock. He imagined her giving him the best blowjob he's ever had in his life. He imagined being with her every day, 24/7 and never letting her go, except to go to work. Certainly, in the way he was doing now, looking for Bill after work to go for a drink, never going out with anyone but her, if she was his wife, he'd run home to her after work. Never leaving her side, he could only imagine what it must be like to be married to someone like her.

"Sit," she said ushering him from the kitchen to the living room.

She pushed a stiff arm against his chest and he flopped in Bill's easy chair, a big, overstuffed, brown, leather recliner. His first time sitting in Bill's chair, no one sat in Bill's chair but for Bill. Then, she did something he always imagined her doing in his sexual fantasies of her but never expected her to do when he was wide awake.

As if he was dreaming, she slowly untied her bathrobe ties. First he saw her cleavage. Then he saw her flat tummy. Then, he saw her nipples, her areolas, and the entire shape of her beautiful, natural breasts. Finally, he saw her black, trimmed pussy. Lastly, he saw her shapely thighs as her robe slid from her beautiful shoulders to fall to her feet in the way he had already fallen head over heels for her. As if he was imagining this magical moment, Tiffany removed her robe. Tiffany was naked.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12