Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure Tiffany. Anything for you. That's what friends are for," he said.

She gave him her sexy smile again.

"Then after you give me an orgasm with your finger, your tongue, and your cock, after you pound my pussy really hard, I'll suck you again," she said.

* * * * *

As if time stood still, he watched her unzip his pants in slow motion. Then, she unbuttoned him before she unbuckled his belt and flayed opened his pants. She reached down to feel his hardening cock through his underwear while teasing him with her hot breath and tongue again, she leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"Then, after you fuck me and give me an orgasm with your finger, your mouth, and with your cock, I'll suck you again. I'll give you the best blowjob of your life," she said and meaning it. He believed her.

"Yes, I'd love nothing more than to give you three orgasms, one with my finger, one with my mouth, and another with my cock," he said.

"If you do that for me, make me cum, I won't stop stroking you while sucking you until you cum in my mouth. After you cum in my mouth, I'll swallow you. Would you like that Walter? Would you like to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow you?"

Pinch him, he's dreaming. Not only did Tiffany strip off her robe and sit on his lap naked while French kissing him, but now she not only wants to suck his cock but also she wants him to cum in her mouth. He always thought his friend Bill was a lucky man when he married Tiffany but he never knew how much of a lucky man he truly was until now. Better than winning a jackpot in the lottery, he'd trade millions of dollars for the chance to be with Tiffany any day and every day for the rest of his life.

Even more than her stripping naked and wanting to suck his cock, she loves him. She told him that she's been lusting over him since the first day they met. She told him that she loves him and he told her that he loves her. A romantic story better than Romeo and Juliet, she was his sexy Cleopatra and he was his loyal Mark Antony.

"Yes, so long as you don't mind, I'd love to come in your mouth Tiffany," he said with a little snicker.

She removed his shoes and pulled off his pants and underwear. If Bill and/or Linda walked in now, how in the Hell would he explain this? He didn't care. Obviously for him to go this far, willing to give up his present life for an imagined better one with his dream woman, he had already lost his mind.

Then, moving herself between his legs and attacking him with the sexual exuberance of a ten thousand dollar call girl, she pounced on his cock with her hand and with her mouth as if she was a starving animal. Not even giving him the chance to enjoy the moment of feeling his stiff prick in her soft hand, as soon as she grabbed his cock, she took it in her mouth. His friend's hot wife was sucking his cock while stroking his cock. He couldn't believe it.

Only, what would Bill do if he knew that Tiffany not only appeared before him naked but also French kissed him? What would Bill say if his beautiful, black wife professed her love for him? What would Bill do if he found out that Tiffany sucked his cock? What would Linda say if she knew he was having a sexual affair with Tiffany? First off, she'd never believe him. Yet, even if she did believe him, he didn't care. Worth whatever price he'd have to pay later for the sexual pleasure of Tiffany's naked body, her willing mouth now, and her undying love, he'd cross that bridge later.

Now that he was hard, he couldn't wait to make love to her before fucking her. After he fucked her hard, really fucked her hard, and gave her an orgasm, he couldn't wait for her to give him a blowjob, the blowjob of his life. He couldn't wait to put a hand to the back of her black, pretty head and cum in her beautiful, little mouth. He couldn't wait to watch her swallow him, all of him. He couldn't wait for the day when she'd tell Bill that she was leaving him for him just as he couldn't wait for the day to tell his wife that he was leaving her for Tiffany.

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Queen & Prince Together Forever #1 Queen Emma has son with her son Prince Henry through time.in Incest/Taboo
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 01 Finding them, feeling them, fucking them & forgetting them.in Erotic Couplings
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories