Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered if he was married to any of his friends' wives or to Linda's sister or mother if he'd be lusting over Linda in the way he's lusted over all of them now. He wondered if his friends lusted over his wife in the way he lusts over their wives. If judging them by how he felt, he already knew the answer to that question.

Oddly enough, if he was married to Tiffany instead of to Linda and they were still next door neighbors, he wondered if he'd lust over having sex with Linda in the way he lusts over having sex with Tiffany. He wondered if his friend, Bill, lusts over Linda in the way that he lusts over his wife. He only wished that Bill lusted over Linda in the way that Linda, no doubt, lusted over him. He only wished that Tiffany lusted over him in the way that he lusted over her. He only wished they could swap wives. Only with their swinging together never happening, he could always masturbate himself while imagining that it did happen.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12