Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Walter," said Jim offering him his hand to shake too. "Just as she didn't suspect anything last month, she won't suspect anything this month either."

With the three men suddenly so solemn and somber, they more looked like they were walking up to the executioner's gallows than they should look walking upstairs to have sex with Linda.

"Trust me," said Tom. "We don't want to ruin a good thing. We appreciate you allowing us to have our wicked, sexual way with your wife."

Walter wished he felt as appreciative to have sex with his wife but he didn't. He wished he could recapture that sexual excitement he once had when he first married her. Now his lust is reserved for someone else. Tiffany has the control of his brain, his sexual lust, and his cock.

"Yeah, she'll never know it's us giving her hot sex," said Henry.

He just hoped to God that none of the three men talked. He hoped to God that none of the three men kissed Linda. He hoped to God that none of the three men sneezed. That's all that it would take for Linda to know that she was there with someone else and not him.

"I'll be in the den watching TV and having a beer," said Walter. "When you're done with my wife, come downstairs, get dressed, and just let yourselves out. I'll talk to you about what happened tonight, tomorrow."

Just as Walter turned to go in the Den, Linda yelled down to him.

"Walter?" Linda called from the upstairs bedroom. "Where the Hell are you? I hear voices. Are you talking to yourself again?"

Shit. He looked at his watch. He was supposed to be brushing his teeth and he's been down here yapping for 15 minutes.

"I'll be right up Honey. I'm coming up now," he said winking at his three friends. "Good luck," he said as he left his friends to walk up to his bedroom while he walked in his den.

Ready to give Linda hot sex in the way they did last month and no doubt hoped to do again next month, Jim, Henry, and Tom crept up the stairs naked and in single file, one behind the other.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12