Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her slowly open her robe. Then, as if she was a snake shedding its skin, he watched her wiggle her shapely self out of her robe. As if her falling bathrobe was a drumroll, he watched her robe slowly fall from her shoulders to her feet. Within a matter of seconds that seemed like tortuous minutes, she was naked. Naked, naked, naked, Tiffany was naked.

He couldn't believe Tiffany was naked and this time he wasn't dreaming. This time she was standing there naked for real. What a body. Such an incredible body. No wonder why she worked as a stripper. As did many of her customers have, he'd pay big bucks to watch her strip. He could only imagine the tips she must have made while having sex with a select few men in the VIP room. It was then that if he couldn't have her as his wife, then he wanted to have sex with her by swapping Linda for one night to Bill for one night with Tiffany.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Queen & Prince Together Forever #1 Queen Emma has son with her son Prince Henry through time.in Incest/Taboo
Extending the MILF List Ch. 01 Doing a MILF's sis-in-laws as a favor.in Group Sex
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 01 Finding them, feeling them, fucking them & forgetting them.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories