Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interested? What do you mean am I interested? Interested in what?"

"Are you interested in having sex with Walter?"

"Sex with Walter? I'd much rather have sex with his three friends, Jim, Henry, and Tom than to have sex with my brother-in-law," said Kathy with a dirty laugh.

"Oh, no, those men are all mine and I'm not sharing," said Linda laughing.

"So, let me get this straight. You're offering me the chance to have sex with Walter? Is that it?"

"I am," said Linda.

"Wow. To be honest, it's been a while since I've gotten laid. How is he in the sack?"

"Well, with you younger than me and with you having breasts a cup size bigger than me, I'm sure he'll give you all that you need, an orgasm or two. What about Mom?"

"Mom? What about Mom?"

"I was thinking you could bring her along too," said Linda.

"Seriously?" Kathy laughed. "You want us to give Walter a threesome?"

"Why not? Keeping it all in the family, Mom hasn't had sex with anyone since Dad died," said Linda laughing. "And she's always liked Walter."

"Oh my God, Linda, are we crazy or what?"

"I wouldn't call us crazy Kathy just slutty," said Linda laughing.

* * * * *

The very next day, Saturday night, it was Linda's turn to tie Walter to the bed naked. Only, instead of her getting naked too, once she put the blindfold over his eyes, she allowed her mother and her sister entry to her bedroom.

"Linda, I don't like this. I'm feeling claustrophobic," said Walter.

"Oh, don't be such a baby Walter," said his wife. "Besides, I have a big, sexy surprise for you."

As soon as she said that he thought of Tiffany cleaning her kitchen naked. As soon as she said that he thought of Tiffany naked and in his bedroom. As soon as she said that he thought of having sex with Tiffany. As soon as she said that he wondered if Tiffany was in the room with him now. With those thoughts in mind, his cock erected.

Suddenly Walter felt four hands, two hands on his chest and two hands on his cock. As soon as he felt four hands, two hands on his chest and two hands on his cock, he imagined Tiffany and Linda giving him hot sex in the way that Jim, Henry, and Tom gave Linda hot sex.

"Linda, what's happening? Who's here? Remove the blindfold. I want to see," he said.

Linda removed the blindfold and untied her husband so that he could have fun with his hands too.

"Hi Walter," said Linda's sister Kathy and her mother, Mary.

Walter couldn't believe his eyes. Nearly as good as having sex with Tiffany, he's always wanted to have sex with his sexy sister-in-law and his MILF of a mother-in-law. Walter couldn't believe he was in his bedroom naked with Kathy and Mary. A guy who abhors incest and who'd never cross the line by having sex with his sister or with his mother, because they weren't blood related and didn't live in the same household, he didn't deem having sex with his sister-in-law and/or his mother-in-law as incestuous.

While the two women fondled his cock, he leaned to one side to kiss, French kiss his sexy sister-in-law before leaning to the other side to kiss, French kiss his MILF of a mother-in-law. Then, leaning to his right to concentrate on Kathy, he felt her breasts through her blouse and fingered her emerging nipples through her bra. Then, leaning to the left to concentrate on Mary, he felt her breasts through her blouse and fingered her emerging nipples through her bra.

"May I undress you?"

"Sure," said Kathy.

"Age before beauty," said Mary. "Strip me naked first Walter," said Mary.

Immediately Walter unbuttoned his mother-in-law's blouse and removed her bra. With her D cup breasts exposed to his horny eyes, she was topless. His hands were all over his mother-in-law's big tits. Then, when she stood, in one move he pulled down her pants and panties. Mary was naked. Walter's MILF of a mother-in-law was naked. Linda and Kathy's mother was naked. He couldn't believe his eyes. Continuing to fondle her breasts, he sucked her nipples while fingering her pussy.

"Hey, what about me?"

Walter turned his attention to Kathy.

Immediately Walter unbuttoned his sister-in-law's blouse and wasted no time in removing her bra. With her C cup breasts exposed to his horny eyes, she was topless. His hands were all over his sister-in-law's big tits. Then, when she stood, in one move he pulled down her pants and panties. Kathy was naked. Walter's sexy sister-in-law was naked. In the way their mother was naked, Mary's daughter and Linda's sister, Kathy, was naked too. With four big tits, two pussies and too naked asses to satisfy his sexual lust for his sister-in-law and mother-in-law, he couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe he was naked and in his bedroom with his naked mother-in-law and naked sister-in-law. Continuing to fondle her Kathy's breasts, while making out with her, he sucked her nipples while fingering her pussy.

Then, with him paying Kathy's body attention, Mary stroked his cock before taking his prick in his mouth. Something he'll be masturbating over for the rest of his life, he couldn't believe his mother-in-law was giving him a blowjob while he French kissed his wife's sister and felt her big tits.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12