Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he was excited about going shopping for a new dress, shoes, and panties.

* * * * *

He hit the remote to open his garage door. This is it. This is really it. He was going out in the world dressed as a woman. He couldn't believe he was finally doing this. He couldn't believe after all of these years that he finally had the courage to go out dressed as a woman. Why not? This is his life. As long as he's not hurting anyone, it's really none of anyone's business what he does.

He looked behind them to see if there was anyone there. The coast was clear. It was Sunday, most people weren't even up yet. Except for those people who go to church or walk their dog, most people stay home. He'd only have to drive a few blocks to reach the highway and once on that road, he'll be safe.

He was excited about going to a mall in a distant city. He was excited about going shopping to buy a more comfortable dress, shoes, and panties. He wondered how the shoe salesman would perceive him. Maybe he should shop at a shoe store where he helped himself rather than being fitted.

He was excited about buying panties. He wondered how the saleswoman would think he was a woman buying panties for himself or would guess that he was a man dressed as a woman. He was excited about stepping out of his car dressed as a woman at the mall. He was excited about walking through the mall dressed as a woman. He was excited about going into a store dressed as a woman. Only, as soon as he started backing out of his garage, he heard an unmistakable woman's voice.

"Walter? Is that you? It is you. I don't believe it. Oh, my God. You're a cross dresser. I don't believe you're a cross dresser," said Tiffany.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12