Hot Sister

Story Info
Brother and sister get too close.
12.6k words
4.5
327.1k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2013, 2014, Trace Ekies, all rights reserved.

All characters are eighteen or older.

This story is a modification of a story I wrote several years ago and originally posted elsewhere.

Jennifer is eighteen and Donnie is twenty. It is the summer following her high-school graduation and his second year in college. They have lived together most of their lives but recently their parents have divorced, Jennifer remaining with her mother and Donnie staying with his dad when not away at school. Although the attraction between them is more than should be shared by siblings, their amorous desires are constrained by the societal taboos associated with such relations.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The doorbell rang just as Jennifer was stepping out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her body and went to the intercom.

The video from the front door wasn't all that clear but Jennifer was able to tell it was her brother Donnie. She pressed the 'talk' button, "Just a minute."

Jennifer ran a comb through her wet hair as she looked at herself in the mirror. The towel she was wearing was big enough to cover from the tops of her breasts to about mid-thigh. It was also, just big enough to go around her one time, without a lot of overlap. She positioned it best as she could and tucked it together under her left arm.

Jennifer had dresses that were more daring, but there was something about a towel that was ultra-sexy. Jennifer hoped her brother would think so too.

Had it been anyone other than her brother, Jennifer would not have answered the door without putting something more on. However, seeing that it was her brother and seeing that she had been having some not-so-brotherly thoughts about him lately and well... the towel just seemed like the right thing. Opening the door she said, "Donnie, what are you doing here?"

"Hi Sis." Donnie was shocked by his sister's appearance. He did think a towel could make almost any woman look sexy, but his nicely proportioned eighteen year old sister looked especially so. "I just wanted to talk... I'm just home for the summer and with me staying with Dad and you living with Mom... well we don't get to see much of each other." Donnie hoped his sister would buy the explanation.

"Yeah, right," Jennifer replied, then thought about what he had said. "But you were here yesterday... uh, two days in a row?"

"Yeah, well..." Donnie was focused more on his sister's body than what she was saying. "But my friends were with me then and uh... you doing anything... I mean... uh, would it be okay to come in?"

Jennifer was exposed. Wearing nothing but a towel, she was in full view of the street and her brother was staring at her as if she wasn't even wearing that. She pressed her arm against her left side, making sure the towel was still in place, and held the bottom together with her hand. "Yeah, right... I guess you better come in." She opened the door wider and stepped aside.

As Donnie stepped past her, he gave his sister another once over and said, "If you need to finish dressing, I can wait."

"From the way you been staring, I kinda thought you'd rather I stayed like this."

"Well yeah, of course," said Donnie as he walked toward the den. "I just wasn't sure how you felt about it."

"Well I could fix my hair... but that would keep you waiting... and other than that... well you are family... so I shouldn't really need to finish dressing," Jennifer said as she followed Donnie, "Unless you think I should."

Donnie plopped down in an overstuffed chair. He started to answer, "No, uh..." but hesitated as Jennifer sat across from him on the couch. The towel she was wearing stayed together at the top, but split at the thigh as she sat down, exposing her hip and left side. Recovering from the distraction, Donnie continued, "I uh think you're probably okay."

Jennifer saw where Donnie's eyes were looking. She held the corner of the towel firmly between her legs and tried to make small talk. "I had fun yesterday... with you and your friends," she said. "Thanks for letting me swim with you."

Donnie forced himself to look up, toward Jennifer's face. "Uh yeah... well uh... I think we probably should be thanking you though."

"For letting you use the pool," Jennifer suggested.

"Well that too... but, uh..."

"Oh... you mean... taking my top off?"

"Uh yeah... my friends really liked that."

"Well I shouldn't have done it." Jennifer said coyly. Then she developed a more serious expression and tone of voice. "Certainly not in front of my brother anyway. That top was just causing so much trouble though... slipping and all -"

"Hey, don't apologize, my friends loved it." Donnie took his phone out of his pocket and looked at it.

"Your friends? What about you?" A little smile came across Jennifer's lips. "I mean... I know I shouldn't have done it... but what did you think about me showing my tits to your friends?"

"Sorry, I thought my phone was vibrating." Donnie put the phone back in his pocket. "You mean you couldn't tell?" he said in answer to Jennifer's question.

"Oh..." Jennifer turned to her right, putting her feet up on the couch. "You mean your uh... erection poking me in the butt every time you grabbed me from behind?"

"Yeah... but I couldn't help it," Donnie said as he looked at the expanse of bare skin. Jennifer bent her legs at the knee, exposing her left side, all the way to her rib cage. "There it goes again," Donnie said, taking the cell phone from his pocket. He held it up and looked at the screen. "Nope," he said, "I guess I'm imagining things. Nobody calling," he said, returning the phone to his pocket.

Donnie forgot where the conversation was but Jennifer reminded him, "Oh I didn't really mind. I figured the water was causing it... but I was worried you might think your friends were paying your sister too much attention."

"Right..." Donnie said, "But water usually causes it to soften, not harden... and besides, it kinda looked like you were enjoying the attention... at least your hard nipples said you were."

"You wouldn't have known they were hard," Jennifer countered, "If you hadn't been touching them."

"Now wait just a minute... I was careful about where I put my hands. You were the one that kept squirming until I couldn't help but touch them."

"You're imagining things. I was just trying to get away," Jennifer protested.

"I guess that's why you quite struggling when I finally did touch them... you did the same thing with Gil and Billy too." Donnie was grinning from ear to ear, he knew Jennifer knew that he knew. "Admit it... you liked showing off your bare tits... and you wanted us to touch 'em."

Jennifer slowly drew her knees up to her chest. Donnie couldn't really see anything, but she wasn't being terribly modest either. "I was playing," she said, just above a whisper. Then somewhat louder, she added, "I told you I had fun yesterday."

"Yeah, I think we all did. I like the way you play... I mean... I'm sure my friends like the way you play. That touching stuff though... you were okay with that?"

"Yeah, well I guess... it was just playing... right?"

"Uh huh... just playing," Donnie answered. "So you were just playing then, when you grabbed between my legs."

"That was an accident," Jennifer said.

"Didn't feel like one."

"Well it was."

"Accident when you did it to Gil and Billy too?"

"They told you?" Jennifer snapped.

"Uh, no... I just guessed."

"Oh shit," Jennifer said, "You must really think you're sister's some kinda slut, huh."

"No way. We were playing... remember?" Donnie reminded. "You know... I always thought you were good looking... but Jesus... you're like super sexy too. I can't believe I have such a sexy sister."

"You really think I'm sexy?" Jennifer asked. Donnie slouched down in his seat a bit and put both of his feet on the floor. Jennifer looked at the tent in his shorts. "I think that's a 'yes'," Jennifer said, answering her own question. "You at least like the towel."

"Correction... I like the way you look in the towel."

"How 'bout if your friends were here too. Would you still like it?"

"Gil and Billy? Hell yes! They'd love it."

"Yeah, right, I imagine they would... but you didn't listen to the question. What if I was dressed like this the next time you brought your friends over?"

"And..."

"Oh Christ, Donnie, you are so hopeless. I'm trying to find out if you care about your sister playing around with your friends."

Donnie had a puzzled look on his face, like a deer caught in the headlights.

Jennifer continued, "Like yesterday... I took my top off... your friends were looking right at my bare tits... they even touched them! Are you okay with that?"

"I guess so. We were all just having fun, right?"

"Sure, Gil and Billy were having fun... and I was having fun... but what about you? Were you having fun too, Donnie?"

"You were having fun. So was I," he replied.

"Didn't bother you that your friends were playing with your sister's tits?"

"You liked it didn't you?"

"Well uh... maybe a little." Jennifer cracked a smile. "You know, Billy rubbed himself against my butt."

"You had your bottoms on though... and he was wearing trunks... right?"

"Yeah, right..." Jennifer got real quiet. Her voice was little more than a whisper. "Gil put his hand between my legs."

"Really? What did you think about that?"

"I'm not real sure," Jennifer answered.

"Well, you must have liked it okay. I don't remember hearing you complain."

"Well, I wouldn't want Gil to be my boyfriend, but it was just playing around."

"You liked it then," Donnie asked.

Jennifer stretched her legs out some and lay back on the arm of the couch. She put her hands behind her head, causing the towel to come undone, but then acted as if she didn't realize she was practically naked. "Yeah... I suppose I did... it was kinda exciting... but what I was trying to find out is... now that you know what I was letting the guys do... what do you think of me... I am your sister, you know."

Donnie stared at Jennifer. Even with her butt sunk into the couch a little, with the back part of the towel having fallen away, he could pretty much see most of one butt cheek. And even with the front of the towel still in place, with it bunched up around her waist, her thighs were completely bare.

Donnie was pretty sure the only thing blocking his view of Jennifer's pussy was her raised left leg. "Damn... my phone is going off again... but to answer your question... I think," he said, dragging out each word as he studied the display on his phone, "My sister is the sexiest girl I know."

"You really mean that?"

"Uh huh," Donnie said, laying the phone in his lap. "I just hope you never change."

"What if I was your wife," Jennifer asked. "Would it still be okay to play around with your friends?"

"My wife? Are you crazy? I couldn't marry you. You're my sister!" Donnie yelled.

"I know, but if I wasn't your sister... and we got married..." Jennifer clarified.

"You mean, would I feel differently about my wife... with my friends, I mean?"

"Yeah... would you want your wife to play around a little... like you do your sister?"

"I'm not sure," Donnie answered. "Well maybe... it'd have to be up to her though... but I guess I'd like it if all she was doing was playing..."

"A little playful... like how... I mean, like I did yesterday... you'd want your wife to be playful like that... take off her clothes... or at least some of them... get her tits played with..."

"Yeah... I liked that... you were having fun -"

"Uh, yeah... I was... but we were talking about your wife, not me," Jennifer reminded. "Uh... just how playful could your wife get?"

"Like I said, it's pretty much up to her."

"Could she take the bottoms off too?" Jennifer asked.

"If she wanted... I guess it'd be okay."

"Yeah, but would you want her to take 'em off?"

"Uh... yeah... I guess that'd be pretty hot," Donnie admitted.

"And what if there was some..." Jennifer made quotation marks with her fingers. "...accidental touching."

"Yeah, that'd be cool too," Donnie said. "I just wouldn't want you... uh... you know... fuckin em."

"Uhhhh... we were talking about your wife."

"Oh... yeah... well, uh..." Donnie was really flustered. His face turned several shades of red. "Uh... I'd want her to be just like you... I mean... you know... sexy and uh..."

Donnie stopped in mid-sentence at the sound of the garage door.

"Oh shit!" said Jennifer, as she hugged the towel around her and jumped up from the couch. "It's mother... quick, out the back door. She can't know you've been here."

By the time Jennifer's mother came in from the garage, Donnie was long gone, into the woods at the back of the house, and Jennifer was in her bathroom getting dressed.

"Jennifer... I'm home," Judy Grafton hollered.

"In here mom... I'll be out as soon as I dry my hair," Jennifer replied.

Mrs. Grafton had carried in a bag of groceries and busied herself putting them away. As she did, she heard a phone ringing in the den and went to answer it, thinking Jennifer must have left her phone in there.

She heard it ringing, but didn't immediately spot it. Mrs. Grafton eventually found it, hidden in the cushions of the overstuffed chair. As she picked it up though, the ringing stopped. Mrs. Grafton saw on the display that the call had come from someone named 'Gil'.

The phone didn't look like her daughter's though. Somewhat puzzled, Mrs. Grafton, scrolled through the list of missed calls, seeing 'Gil' several times, among a list of predominantly male names. She thought, 'Jennifer could have gotten a new cell phone... and might even have a secret boyfriend or two... but...'

Just then the phone rang. Mrs. Grafton looked at the display and saw it was 'Gil' again. She touched a green icon, hoping it was for 'talk', and said, "Hello?"

The display said she was connected, but she was met by silence. After several seconds the caller stammered out, "Mrs. G?"

Thats what Jennifer's and Donnie's friends usually called her. "Yes?" she replied.

"Uh, this is Gil Barret." Gil had been in high-school with Donnie. "I was trying to get Donnie. Is he nearby?"

"I don't think so," said Mrs. Grafton. "I guess this is his phone though. I just found it in my den."

"I uh... uh don't know why it would be at your house though... uh... uh... if you see him though... uh, tell him I called... okay?"

"Sure, Gil," Judy Grafton said cheerfully before ending the call. 'Okay,' she thought. 'So Donnie was in the house just before I got home. Nothing wrong with that. After all, it was his house too until a few months ago when his father and I split up.'

Judy Grafton was still puzzled though. 'But, why did he leave so suddenly that he forgot his phone... and just before I got home too. Does he think he's not welcome anymore?'

Mrs. Grafton looked at the phone in her hand. In addition to the missed calls, the list showed other recent activity. She saw that three pictures had been taken just before she got home. She looked at them.

They were pictures Donnie had taken of Jennifer and they weren't the type he should have been taking of his sister. On the other hand, Jennifer wasn't dressed like she should have been with her brother. Mrs. Grafton put the phone in her pocket and returned to the kitchen.

Jennifer joined her a few minutes later. "How come you're home so early?" she asked.

"I had a meeting on this side of town that got over a little early, so I decided to come home instead of going back to the office." Mrs. Grafton opened the refrigerator door. "I'm going to have a coke... you want something?"

"Yeah, a sprite would be good," Jennifer replied as she pulled back a chair at the table.

Mrs. Grafton closed the refrigerator and put the drinks on the table. As she sat down she asked, "Well, what interesting things did you do today?"

"Nothing much. Clarissa came over this morning... but she only stayed for an hour. I just read and stuff after she left."

"No swimming?" her mother asked.

"Yesterday, yeah... but not today."

Mrs. Grafton dropped the bomb, "When was Donnie here?"

"Uh... Donnie? ... My brother? ... Uh, I haven't seen him all summer... except for the day he got back from college."

Judy Grafton took Donnie's phone out of her pocket and laid it on the table.

Jennifer looked at it and knew it wasn't the one her mother usually carried. "Did you uh... get a new phone?"

"No," her mother replied. "I found that in the den. It's Donnie's."

"Uh, well... uh..." Jennifer tried to think of something to head her mother off. "Clarissa must have dropped it... uh, she and Donnie are seeing each other... yeah, thats it... it must have slipped out of her shorts."

"So she took the pictures of you then?"

Jennifer, not wanting to believe this was happening, dragged her words out. "There's pictures of me... on that phone?"

"Uh huh." her mother replied.

"Oh shit!" Jennifer said, taking a large swig of her sprite to delay the inevitable. "I guess we better talk, huh."

"Yes, I think we better," her mother said. "It would help if you told me what was going on. I might even be able to help. You know... I was eighteen once."

"You're not mad then?"

"Not yet... I haven't heard the story... maybe a little though... for you trying to lie to me."

"About the pictures I mean... you're not mad about them?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh yeah. I guess I could be, but you've probably got a good explanation for those. I think I'll wait till I've heard the story."

"Mother, you are the best," Jennifer beamed.

"I didn't say they were okay. I just said I wanted to wait until I'd heard your explanation. So tell me, what's going on?"

"Well..." Jennifer began slowly, "Yesterday... Donnie and two of his friends... Gil and Billy... came over... They wanted to use the pool."

"And you let them... as you should have." Mrs. Grafton added, "I'm going to guess... you went swimming with them."

"Uh huh," Jennifer confirmed. "And..."

"No, let me guess. You wore that white bikini I said you shouldn't wear around any boys."

"No... I couldn't... the catch is broken on it."

"Then, what did you wear?"

Jennifer tried to answer but was afraid of what her mother's reaction would be. She just opened her mouth and stared.

"You didn't," Mrs. Grafton said in disbelief. "Please tell me you didn't wear that green nothing in front of your brother and his friends."

"Green nothing? ... What are you talking about?" Jennifer asked.

"For God's sake Jennifer, I wasn't borne yesterday." Her mother was shouting now. "You didn't get those gorgeous buns tanned wearing anything I bought for you. I found the thong in your drawer... and the itty-bitty green top you wear with it."

"Mother, please," Jennifer pleaded. "Yes, I do have a thong, but I only wear it when I'm sun-tanning alone. No, I wasn't wearing that."

"Then what were you wearing?" her mother asked, in a more understanding tone of voice.

Jennifer hesitated, then said, "You remember that other suit you bought for me... a coupla years back?"

A real puzzled look came over her mother's face. "The one I bought you for your fifteenth birthday? The black and red one?"

"Yeah, that one," Jennifer confirmed. "Thats what I put on."

"Oh my God!" Mrs. Grafton exclaimed. "I bought that when you were just starting to fill out a little. You weren't even a 'B' cup yet. Now you're certainly a 'C'. How in God's name did you ever keep it on?"

"Yeah, well I put it on because it had lots of cloth. But you're right. It was too small. Even the top of my butt crack was showing."