Hot Summer Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Chaperone daughter's teen orgy.
12.5k words
4.78
289.1k
244

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Pt. 2 – The Day after.

I awoke the next morning lying flat on my back, dreaming of the night before with daughter Julia and her best friend Hannah (See "Hot Summer Night"). As usual, my cock was hard with a morning woody. The very real dream probably had something to do with how hard I was. As I came to consciousness I began to realize there was something else contributing to the hardness. I was getting a very soft, slow and sensuous blowjob. I looked to my right and saw that my wife was under the covers and I could see the distinctive up and down motion of the covers. I decided not to say anything and just enjoy this terrific blowjob. She was pushing her mouth about half way down my shaft, then licking the underside for a few seconds and then literally dragging her lips back up to the ridge. She was repeating this action at a very regular slow pace. After several minutes I could feel my eruption coming on and so could she as she quickened the pace.

Just then there was a knock on the door frame and the blowjob stopped with my cock in her mouth just holding it there. I reluctantly raised my head to see that it was Julia, standing in the doorway with her bikini bathing suit on. I looked at the clock and it was nearly 9:00 AM. The motion on my cock started again, which surprised me because my wife was not the type to give a blowjob with someone else in the room, especially our daughter, even if she was under the covers.

Julia said, "Daddy, the people are starting to show up for the pool party." I was confused and it showed on my face. "You remember. Hannah and I have been planning this party all summer. It is our annual summer pool party for seniors."

I said, "Honey, can we talk about this in a few minutes?" The blowjob continued but she was sucking on a slowly receding hard-on as this conversation continued.

Even with my obvious annoyance, Julia persisted and began mentioning the great fun we all had last night. I quickly raised my hand rapidly pointing at the bump under the covers to motion that her mother was under the covers listening to this whole conversation.

Julia just laughed and said, "Daddy, mum went to work an hour ago. Don't you remember that she had to work today?"

It took a second or two for that revelation to sink in. Julia walked over to the bed and pulled the covers down to my feet. The head bobbing up and down in my lap belonged to Julia's second best friend, Eva and she was smiling through my flaccid cock, holding the head lightly with her teeth.

Eva has a body shape about the same as my wife. She is taller than most at about 5'10" and weighs about 160 lbs. She is pretty enough in the face, but is clearly the ugly duckling when standing next to Hannah and Julia. Her breasts are large. She has long brown hair and has dark brown eyes. I should clarify that I am aged forty-three, and virtually all eighteen year old girls look pretty to me.

Julia said, "Come on Eva, finish him off. We have a lot of work to do for this party and they are already arriving."

Eva responded by lifting herself up to a kneeling position and climbed both of her legs between my legs. I spread my legs to accommodate her. She was naked and her teen "D" cup tits had no sag at all. They were spectacular. I had noticed when she moved between my legs that her pussy was trimmed to a neat, dark triangle. I watched as she picked up my flaccid but rapidly hardening cock and spit on the head. She stroked my shaft several times before lowering her mouth to my cock-head while looking directly into my eyes. She stroked her hand down my shaft to my balls with one hand and held the skin tight on my cock. She began fondling my balls with the other hand. She then lowered her head very slowly down the entire length of my now fully hard 9" cock and then raised her head completely off my cock and smiled.

Julia was standing at the side of the bed watching her father get a blowjob from one her best friends. It was as surreal as last night. Eva was now rapidly jacking me off with her right hand. After a minute or so, she went back to sucking my cock about half way down the length while continuing to jack off the bottom half. As she recognized the signs that I was about to explode, she drove her mouth all the way to the balls and quickly pulled back with incredible suction. She repeated this action until I erupted into her throat. She gagged a little and pulled back. She continued to suck my cock until I was spent and my cock was flaccid and then proceeded to suck and lick it until I was clean. Julia clapped her hands in applause and walked out of the bedroom.

I thanked Eva as she licked her lips and used her fingers to catch some escaped cum and pushed them into her mouth. "Yumm, she said. Today is going to be great. Thanks so much for agreeing to host this party."

Eva got off the bed and walked naked from the room. 'Nice ass.' I laid there for several minutes and then forced myself to get up. I went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the large tiled shower. I hand-checked the water temperature and as I was stepping in, I noticed a shadow moving behind me. I turned and Eva was standing naked behind me.

"Mind if I join you? I haven't had my fun yet." she said..

I said, "Sure, I don't mind." I'm sure I will need some help getting back up so soon." Based on last night, I didn't think it would take much.

"No problem", she said, and we both stepped into the shower and got ourselves wet under the hot water.

Eva went directly to her knees and sucked my soft cock into her mouth. She pushed my cock in and out several times and my cock began hardening immediately. "See, she said, it didn't take long." With that she started a vigorous assault on my cock with her mouth and hands.

'Damn,' I thought. If she continues like this for very long, she isn't going to get her fun.' She knew what she was doing though. She slowed the assault and then stopped. She pulled my rigid cock from her mouth with a pop and examined it. Then she rubbed my cock all over her face. She stood up on her toes brushing her large tits on my stomach and reached up and kissed me on the lips. Her nipples were on high-beam.

She turned around and put her hands on the tiled wall and very obviously offered herself to me by arching her back forward and pushing her ass toward me. With my height of 6'5" and hers at 5'10"this was going to be a good match for a power fuck. I pressed my hard cock under her ass-cheeks and through the opening at the top of her legs. She looked down and could see my cock sticking out in front of her.

She giggled and said, "So, that's what it would look like if I was a boy."

I responded, "With tits like yours, I don't think so."

I rubbed my cock back and forth a few strokes and Eva gasped as she realized that my cock was splitting her labia and rubbing on her clit. She raised her chin with mouth agape and then gasped, "Keep doing that for a few minutes until I cum."

I continued as requested except that every few thrusts I would angle my thrust to push the tip of my cock into her pussy to the head ridge and then remove it again and continued rubbing her clit.

After a few minutes Eva's legs began shaking as her orgasm arrived. She let out a soft, strangled scream as I continued. I wrapped my arm around her under her tits to hold her up.

When she recovered she turned her head and said, "Please, fuck me hard."

With the next thrust forward, I pushed my cock into her pussy and pushed all the way in. She took all of me and pushed back using the tile wall for leverage. As the water cascaded down both of our bodies, I fucked her as hard as I could manage in this position. I was holding both of her large tits for leverage. After a few minutes I could feel another of her orgasms coming on and I increased my pace to try to finish with her. Eva was mumbling, "Oh....Oh...Oh my God....Oh my God." I exploded into her at the same time she exploded inside.

I tensed and groaned with a guttural "UGG-GG-GG". She screamed and it wasn't soft and it wasn't strangled.

I lowered her to the floor where we both sat and recovered under the stream of hot water. After a couple minutes we got up and soaped each other up. She was spending a lot of time lathering up my cock and balls. We then rinsed off. Eva came up close with her tits against me and kissed me on the lips again and then walked out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and continued out of the bathroom.

After she left I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and stepped to the sink to do my morning ritual of shaving, etc.

I decided that since this was a pool party I would put on my new bathing suit that my wife brought home last week. It was a white, very small, speed-o type suit. It is not what I would usually wear but I have a pretty good body with a broad, developed chest and narrow hips and am pretty buff and my wife said she wanted to see me in it.

I pulled on the suit, walked down the hall and checked in my daughter's bedroom and found her in her bathroom still in her bikini bottom but topless. I said, "oops" and backed out of the room.

Julia laughed and said, "Come on daddy. After last night you want to be embarrassed? Come in here. We need to talk about this party." She sat on the hamper and looked at me from head to toe. "I like your bathing suit. It will go over well with the girls coming to this party." Then she lowered the boom. "Daddy, this party is our annual senior, umm..., orgy pool party. The location changes every year. I agreed to host this year. Hannah and Eva are helping out." She continued, "Remember, I told you about the pool party and you said not without a chaperone. So, Hannah and I agreed to get you involved in the orgy part of the party."

I was thinking this through and realized that my daughter and Hannah had set me up last night so that I couldn't object to this party. 'Well done', I thought. I am now going to chaperone an orgy with however many teenage girls and boys.

The backyard is completely enclosed by tall trees. None of the neighbors can see anything around our pool or decking and none are very close. If there is going to be a bunch of teens fucking and sucking around the pool, the last thing I need is the neighbors calling the cops.

"You got me. OK, but I am not sure what I would be chaperoning," I said.

Julia giggled and said, "You will be in demand with that suit on, so just go with it."

My cock started to harden with the thought of what was about to happen today. My cock-head was pushing out the top of my suit. Julia giggled again and reached down to push my cock to a horizontal position. With her touch my cock hardened even more and it was about to push its way out of the suit by my left leg.

She giggled again and said, "I don't know which position looks more erotic."

Julia examined my aroused state for several seconds contemplating something and then looked up and smiled and said, "The party has already started. Go on down and enjoy yourself. Everyone just does whoever they want. We have a contest planned for later."

I asked her, "How many of these parties have you been to?"

She said, "last year was my first. It is supposed to be just seniors but sometimes there are not enough kids and juniors, over 18, are invited. Don't worry, all the kids are all on the pill. Oh, and dad, no one besides Eva and Hannah know you are my dad. They don't even know this is my house. So, we will refer to you as Mr. C., OK? It's less awkward that way." Julia stood up and reached up to kiss me and squeezed my cock. She said, "Thanks daddy for doing this."

I left her bathroom and walked down the stairs not knowing what to expect when I got there, but my cock seemed very anxious to find out.

At the bottom of the stairs I saw Hannah sitting on the couch facing me. She was totally naked with her hands on her knees. At first I didn't see that a naked guy was sitting under her. Her feet were tucked into the back of the cushion and her knees were at the front with the teenage guy sitting between her legs. Hannah motioned me over.

As I walked into the living room I could see that his cock was buried in her ass and he was doing all the work as he rocked his hips up and down. I stopped halfway across the room but Hannah motioned me closer.

As I walked up, Hannah grabbed my bathing suit and pulled it down to my knees and it fell to the floor. My cock sprang out and slapped her in the face. Hannah giggled and then introduced the teen with his cock in her ass as her boyfriend Jason. Jason continued working his cock in and out while rocking his head from side to side with a glazed look in his eyes. He couldn't have cared less who I was. My cock was at full erection as Hannah started stroking it with her right hand. She bent forward, being careful not to lose the cock in her ass, and impaled her face on my cock and I had to groan at the assault.

'Jesus, Hannah can give an incredible blowjob,' I thought. She seemed to love cock anywhere, anytime and in any orifice. Hannah was a beautiful petite blonde with nice tits, suitable to her slim, 5'2" frame. She had captivating blue eyes and a mouth to die for.

After several minutes of this she pulled her head off my cock and very quietly said, "Please fuck me with that fantastic cock, please." Kneeling on the carpet my cock was at the perfect height with Hannah's cunt. As she watched I took my cock in my hand and jerked it a couple times. I could see her cunt was oozing pussy-juice. I had no idea how many orgasms she had already had. I put my left hand on her pussy and wiped up some juice and rubbed it on my cock.

She had put a towel on the couch under her, so that was good thinking. I pushed forward and placed my cock-head at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed it up to her clit and down to her boyfriends cock a few times. I pushed my cock in as far as it would go. I couldn't push all the way in because Jason's cock, separated from mine by a thin membrane. I could feel his cock pushing in and pulling out. The sensation was incredible. I started fucking her slowly at first.

Hannah's head was rocked back with her mouth open as she muttered, "AH-AH-AH" and then as I increased my pace, "Oh my God.....Oh my God" over and over again. Jason was adding his own sound effects.

With my cock added to the action, Jason was going nuts. He didn't last long after I pushed into Hannah's cunt. As Jason spent his load, Hannah was in full orgasm. She was throwing her head from side to side and I could feel both Jason's and Hannah's spasms through my cock. Jason's cock wilted quickly after that.

Now Hannah shifted her position to take on my cock full length. I was hammering her cunt as hard as I could and I was approaching my orgasm quickly. Hannah whispered, "Slow down so I can catch up with you." I pulled my cock out entirely and Hannah had a horrified look on her face. I pushed my cock back in so that just the tip was in her. I started fucking her faster with just the tip and I could tell she really liked the change of pace. I brought myself up to the edge of cumming and then switched back to slow, full length thrusts and waited for her.

As her second orgasm began I pushed my cock all the way in and began fucking her hard as my orgasm arrive at the same time as hers. Jason's cock was completely out of Hannah's ass and lying on the towel.

With all the action on the couch I hadn't notice the two girls sitting in chairs across the room watching us. They were twins. Both were nude. They each had their legs over the arms of their chairs and were furiously fingering their clits as they watched us. Their orgasms came together (I guess that's how twins roll) at nearly the same time as Hannah's and mine and their groans and screams alerted me to their presence.

I pulled my spent cock out of Hannah's pussy and turned on my knees to look at the twins across the room. They were still slowly stroking their clits and had glassy eyes. They were gorgeous by anyone's standard. They were tall, thin, flat stomach, with narrow hips, legs that went from the floor to heaven (as the saying goes) and large breasts. Both were blonde but as both of their pussies were completely bald I couldn't tell if blonde was their natural color. They could have been Victoria's Secrets models. One had short, wavy hair to her shoulders while the other had very long, wavy hair cascading down to her lower back. I couldn't imagine why there wasn't a bunch of boys in here taking care of these two babes. 'Maybe they are lesbians,' I thought.

When I stood up Hannah grabbed my spent cock and pulled me closer. She put my cock in her mouth and sucked it in and started lashing it with her tongue. Then she pulled it out and started lapping it all over. When it was clean to her satisfaction she looked up at me and whispered, "I absolutely love your cock. I need to have it more often." I smiled and bent down to kiss her on the mouth. I could taste her and me in that kiss.

I pulled my bathing suit back up. Again, as I had half a woody, my cock bulged in the front all the way over to my hip.

I walked out the back door onto the deck by the pool and I found Eva and Julia and one other girl riding three guy's cocks in a slow rocking motion as the boys laid on their backs on the deck. The "other girl" suggested that they try to time the guy's ejaculations at the same time. I sat down to watch.

The girls communicated back and forth the status of when they thought their guy was going to cum. If one of the guys was about to cum his rider would slow down the motion or stop all together. Finally, when all three thought they had their guy almost there, they all started furious fucking motions and sure enough all three guys exploded at nearly the same time.

Since the girls were concentrating on timing the guy's orgasms they had given up on their own. So, they removed themselves from the cocks and all sat down on a long bench. They all spread their legs and motioned for the three guys to get their heads down there to make them cum. Eva's and the "other girl's" guy jumped up and got their heads down into their cunts. Julia's guy hesitated and then refused and said, "I don't do that. I think it is gross."

Julia had seen me come out on the deck. She turned to me and said "Mr. C. can you take over for this guy?" I smiled and moved across the deck and quickly into a kneeling position between Julia's legs and buried my face in my daughter's cunt which was slick with her own sex-juice as well as cum from the guy who refused to eat her out. I wasn't too happy about licking that kids sperm but I licked all around her pussy lips as the other two boys were eagerly licking and sucking. I pushed my tongue into Julia's pussy and then started flicking her clit. She gyrated all over the bench and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tight and started grinding her pussy on my face as I furiously flicked my tongue on her clit and then repeatedly jabbed my tongue deep like I was fucking her with it. I pulled my head back and put two fingers into her cunt and started strumming her clit with my thumb. Julia was in shear bliss. We did this for a couple minutes before I resumed my tongue job. I felt her orgasm starting and was then drenched by her ejaculation squirt. I had heard of this but never experienced it with Julia's mother. I moved right back down and continued to lick her pussy until she begged me to stop.

She started laughing when she looked down at my drenched face. I laughed too at what must be a site. I got up and jumped in the pool to wash off.

There were two teenage boys in bathing suits sitting on the edge of the pool with their legs dangling in the water with several beers and they looked like they were more than buzzed. One of them was the kid that thought cunnilingus was gross. I was thinking that these two guys were totally missing the point of this party. 'What the heck. Not my problem,' I thought.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers