Hot Summer Night Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie stood up and offered Lisa her hands. Lisa gave them to her and Carrie pulled her to her feet. "Now walk around a little. Go slow." Carrie said. Lisa took three steps toward the kitchen and stopped short.

Lisa said, "I think they are going to fall out." She could feel herself flexing her vaginal muscle to hold them in.

Carrie told her she felt the same sensation but unless you have no vaginal muscle tone, they won't fall out. Lisa tried a few more steps and stopped. Lisa said, "I can feel them moving in there when I move. The sensation is...distracting."

Carrie walked her into the Living Room and set her down in the rocking chair. Lisa rocked while Carrie just watched. This would be critical to the plan. After about 15 minutes of rocking, Lisa grabbed the chair arm hard and closed her eyes. She pivoted her pelvis forward and then back again. Lisa was having a small orgasm. Perfect. Lisa recovered her self control and continued rocking.

Shortly after the first one came the second one. This one was a big one. She grabbed the chair arms again and began rocking her pelvis. Her mouth opened and a loud groan escaped her throat. This was followed by "Uuuuunnggggg... Uuuunnnnggg...Uuunnngg." as she threw her head forward and snapped it back. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she relaxed her grip on the chair arms. She opened her eyes and looked at Carrie and said, "Wow, I see what you mean about the rocking chair."

Carrie said, "Wow is right. I didn't have anything as intense as that. Are you ok?"

Lisa responded, "Yeh, I'm great." She stood up and walked back into the kitchen. She turned to Carrie and said, "So, do I just leave these things in there all day?"

Carrie said, "Try it today and see what you think. At the very least it will help strengthen your vaginal muscles after a couple of pregnancies. For myself, I plan on having mine in tomorrow evening for our date. I can't imagine what dancing will do. That should be funny having auto-orgasms while dancing."

Lisa said, "I'll try it today and let you know about wearing them tomorrow night or not."

Carrie looked at her watch. She knew she had spent way more time here this morning than she planned and she would be late for work. She said, "Well, good luck. I have to get to work. We'll talk later today to see how it went. Bye." She left by the front door and drove to work. She was a little late but she wasn't concerned.

At the dinner table that night Carrie went over everything that happened with Lisa. "I'm not sure if she will wear them or not. It's not critical either way. We have a plan B."

I asked Julia if there was anything new from the "Hannah fucks the world Show". We all laughed and Julia told us there was nothing that she knew about. Nothing was new in my world. I looked from Julia to Carrie and asked them both if they wore their 'ben-wa balls' today.

Julia said, "I wore them this morning but they were distracting so I took them out at lunch break."

Carrie said, "I have had mine in all day and while I haven't had an auto-orgasm there just seems to be a sexual undertone to every movement. I agree, it is distracting, but I like it." She paused and then continued, "But, the news is that Lisa wore her 'balls' all day. She said she had a small orgasm while using her exercise bike." Carrie laughed, "The funny part is that she said she couldn't stay out of the rocking chair." We looked at each other and laughed again. Carrie said, "We may have slightly misjudged her. She said she's definitely wearing them tomorrow night. She hasn't told Max about them yet, so don't bring that subject up. OK."

We finished eating and cleaning up after dinner and settled down to watch some more of our DVR'd TV shows. Julia went up to bed around 10 PM and Carrie and I did the same around eleven after the news. Carrie had removed and cleaned her 'balls' after dinner. We were beat. We rehashed the plan for tomorrow night. I was thinking that dancing with an orgasmic woman could be more than interesting. I was hoping that I would dream of just this image. I fell off to sleep. If I dreamed that, I didn't remember it the next morning.