Hot Summer Night Ch. 09

Story Info
Carrie's Sister and Niece join in
18.1k words
4.81
91.1k
72

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers

I actually slept until 6:30 AM this Saturday morning. The weather had cooled overnight when a thunderstorm went through. The temperatures were in the 80's instead of the 90's that we had suffered through during the past week. It was still humid though.

Carrie was facing toward me and was still sound asleep. I watched her for a couple minutes. Her arms were curled around her breasts. The sheet was resting on the flair of her hips. I leaned over toward her and kissed her lightly on the lips. She sleepily kissed me back. I ran my left hand from her shoulders to her thighs, tracing her curves as I went. She shivered a little as I passed back up by her midsection and waist. She is ticklish. She unfolded her right arm and reached down to push my hand away. This left her right breast available for me to tweak her nipple before she could raise her arm to fold it back around her chest.

Carrie opened her eyes and gave me an air-kiss. She reached over and tweaked my cock, which was erect with my normal morning woody. She said sleepily, "Do you have a present for me?" I leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips and then moved over closer to her.

Carrie rolled onto her back with her hand still wrapped around my cock and slowly tugging on it. She said, "I bet if I suck you off, you could cuddle back in here and sleep-in for a while. I don't know why you have to get up so early even on weekends."

I said, "Sorry babe, I have other plans. I was dreaming of you last night. You were so erotic. I can't believe how lucky I am. I have bigger plans for you this morning." She giggled as I moved my left leg in between hers. I moved my lips from hers down to her left ear and lightly sucked her earlobe before moving down to her neck. I kissed and flicked my tongue along her neck and jaw line.

Carrie continued jacking off my cock as my lips moved down to her left nipple which was hardening. Her tits were getting harder too as they stood up higher on her chest. I worked lightly on both nipples. Her breathing was getting heavy. I knew she was getting horny. I knew her pussy was already getting wet and I hadn't even touched her there yet. I lightly ran the palm of my left hand over both tits and nipples which were now very hard and erect.

I moved lower on the bed so I could move my mouth lower on her body. This motion pulled my cock from her hand. I moved my mouth down and flicked my tongue in her navel which is an erogenous zone for her. Go figure. She lifted her stomach using her hips and shoulders for leverage. I moved lower. My left hand was on her left thigh, light touching her from knee to crotch. Now she lowered her stomach and lifted her hips. I knew she was begging me to move my mouth to her pussy, but I wanted to tease her a little more. She lowered her hips to the bed. Her hands were now in my hair urging me toward her pussy.

I stopped and turned my body around to a side by side '69' position. She wasted no time grabbing my cock again. I moved my head between her legs and blew lightly on her pussy. She was already soaking wet. I dipped my tongue between her outer lips and flicked her clitoris very lightly. Carrie groaned loudly and thrust her hips upward again, lifting me in the process. I kissed her outer lips and moved up to kiss her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She pushed my head back down. I smiled to myself and decided that I had teased her enough. She was quickly thrusting her hips up and down. Her breathing was very ragged and heavy.

She was so involved in her pleasure that she had forgot about my cock. Her hand was gripping it hard but was no longer jerking me off. As I pushed my mouth down into her pussy and began to lick her clitoris and tongue fuck her pussy, she was going nuts. I completely forgot my own pleasure and didn't even notice that Carrie was in her "orgasm world" where nothing existed except for her orgasms. I was in my "giving orgasm world" where nothing existed except giving her pleasure.

I alternated my attack on her pussy and clit. I pushed my head further between her legs and started licking her anus. She yelped when I did that. She was pulling her legs up and pushing them back down again. I was riding a bucking bronco as she flailed around on the bed. She let go of my cock and both hands were clenching and unclenching the sheets. Her face muscles were contorted. She was biting on her lower lip. Her nostrils flared with her urgent gasps for air.

Then her pussy began throbbing with her orgasm. As she went over the top, a loud, low pitched scream exploded from her throat. Her hips were thrust up hard and she held them there for several moments. I rode her hips and continued tongue fucking her pussy as the throbbing subsided. Her clitoris was so sensitive that I couldn't touch it. She collapsed back onto the bed and laid there unmoving for more than a couple minutes. Without saying a word, she curled up into a fetal position facing away from me and pulled the sheet up to her waist and almost immediately fell back to sleep.

My cock was lying on my left leg and was completely flaccid. I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. Carrie was already softly snoring. As I turned to leave the room I saw Julia standing in the doorway. She was naked. She looked at me walking toward her. She whispered, "Mom's screams woke me up. It sounded like someone was killing her. My heart is still pounding." She took my hand and put it on her left breast and held it there. "Can you feel my heart?"

My daughter, Julia is taller than average and very thin with small tits with puffy nipples. She has nice curves for her slight frame. Her hips are narrow and her waist is narrower. Her face is exceptionally beautiful with big green eyes and a pouty mouth. She has wavy, dark brown hair down to her shoulders. She has that erotic air about her and looking at her with my hand on her tit had an effect on my cock.

Julia released my hand and I removed it from her tit. I said, "Sorry to wake you Honey. Let's go out and close the door so your mom can sleep. You know she always sleeps late on non-working days." I closed the door behind us. My cock was standing up with a semi-erection which was pointing out from my body at 90 degrees.

Julia wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled me toward her bedroom. I followed. I wanted the release I was expecting earlier. It was still fairly dark at this time of the morning in August. Julia maneuvered me around so I was at the foot of her bed. She pushed me back so my feet were on the floor and my hips were on the edge of the bed. I lay back on the bed and reached up to grab a pillow to put under my head so I could watch Julia.

I had totally forgotten that Julia's best friend, Hannah had spent the night after the sex-a-thon with our neighbors, Max and Lisa last night. When I landed on the bed, Hannah sat up straight. She apparently had not woken from Carrie's groans and screams. She was awake now though.

Hannah is an exceptionally beautiful young woman. She is about 5'2" with Blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a cute little nose that crinkles when she smiles. Her mouth is to die for. She has a perfectly shaped body with breasts the perfect size for her slim waist and stomach and nicely flared womanly hips. Hannah is basically a nymphomaniac. She loves cock, pussy, ass, anything.

As Julia knelt on the floor to sit on her feet, she took my now fully rigid cock in her hands and began jacking it slowly up and down. She stopped to spit on my cock and then restarted her motion. Hannah got up on her knees and moved to straddle my face. She sat down lightly facing Julia. I held her up with my arms and began to attack her pussy. I don't know if the girls had already had some lesbian sex this morning but Hannah was very wet. I was busily licking up her juices as Julia watched us. She continued with her slow jerk off motion.

Julia was licking the sensitive spot under the ridge just below the piss-hole. She didn't do her usual deep-throat. She held my cock in one hand and just flicked her thumb up and down softly on that sensitive spot. It felt fantastic. She would use her thumb on that spot and then lick it with her tongue. My cock was getting harder and expanding its dimensions. After several minutes of this I knew that I would ejaculate from nothing more than her soft manipulation of this spot. She mixed it up a little by putting the head in her mouth and lathe her tongue on my velvety head but she never pushed my cock any further into her mouth. She watched Hannah riding my face the entire time.

Hannah stood up and turned around to face away from Julia. She planted her sopping wet pussy back on my face. As I was tongue fucking her pussy, she began thrusting her hips forward and back across my face and tongue. I reached up to hold Hannah's nice tits in my hands and tweak her nipples. She put her hands on top of mine but didn't try to stop anything I was doing. I released her left tit and moved that hand under her ass and pushed my thumb into her anus. She didn't know it was coming and she quietly screamed when my thumb pushed into her to the second knuckle. I pulled it back out and started fucking her ass with my thumb.

I could feel Hannah's pussy start to throb and spasm. She had hold of my hair and was pulling my head up into her pussy. Her chest was thrust forward and her head was tipped back. She was breathing very hard and gasping for air as she groaned around her breaths. It hurt like crazy as she pulled my hair but I just went with it. Hannah was furiously rocking her hips back and forth on my face until she started coming back down again. Her juices were flowing into my mouth and I was licking it up as fast as I could.

Julia watched Hannah and me and continued working that single spot on my cock with varying actions. I was going to burst and I wanted to see this. I moved Hannah off my face and she collapsed onto the bed beside me. I pulled myself up to my elbows to watch Julia with her mouth on the head tonguing the "spot". I said, "Julia, Honey. That is incredible. I am going to explode any second now. I can't believe what you're doing is.........Oh God! Oh my God!...I'm gooooonnnnne." My entire body clenched. A loud groan escaped from my throat as cum launched from my cock into her mouth as her tongue continued flicking the "spot". She took all my cum into her mouth without swallowing. It was a massive load. When I expelled my last spurt, Julia licked up the last of it and opened her mouth to show me cum on her tongue. She pushed it out onto her lips and blew some bubbles and sucked it back in.

Hannah was watching too and she quickly rolled off the bed and moved toward Julia. Julia knew what Hannah was doing. Hannah moved in close and kissed Julia on the lips with cum still in her mouth. Julia grinned around tightly clamped lips. She positioned her face above Hannah and opened her mouth to let cum drool out of her mouth into Hannah's mouth. When the entire load was transferred to Hannah's mouth, Hannah opened to show me. She did the same actions as Julia had. When she sucked cum back into her mouth, she sucked some down her throat and started coughing through a closed mouth. To recover she was forced to swallow the load with exaggerated throat action. Hannah said, "Yummy. You have the best tasting cum."

Julia climbed up my body and sank her pussy onto my hard but diminishing cock. She worked her pussy up and down on my softening cock until it fell out on my leg. Julia wasn't fazed at all. She just moved up further on my body until her pussy was on my face. Her pussy was soaked. I furiously licked up her juice that was oozing out. Some ran down my cheeks to my neck. Julia was grinding her pussy on my mouth and nose.

Hannah was still at the foot of the bed. She was sucking on my cock trying to get it back up again. I was concentrating on getting Julia off so Hannah was not making much progress. I think she just loves having a cock in her mouth, hard or soft.

Julia tensed up her muscles and slammed her legs together on my head. She was rocking her clit on my nose while I was tongue fucking her pussy. We went on like this for several minutes. My tongue was getting tired so I pushed three fingers of one hand into her. I pushed my thumb of my other hand in her ass like I did to Hannah. It had the desired effect. When my thumb sank to the second knuckle, she grabbed her tits and began pinching her puffy nipples. She threw her head back and pivoted her hips into my face. Her pussy was pushing my tongue out as I continued to push it back in at the same pace. After nearly a minute, Julia's pussy stopped quaking and she collapsed off my face onto the bed.

It had been twenty minutes since I blew my load in Julia's mouth and Hannah was starting to make some progress getting my cock back up. I got back up on my elbows to watch Hannah working. I said, "Jesus Hannah, you are one cocking hungry babe aren't you?" She smiled around my cock as her nose crinkled up. She kept right on blowing me. My cock was still mostly soft so she would push the entire length into her mouth and tip her head back and drag her lips back all the way off the tip. She kept repeating this over and over again.

When my cock was hard enough, Hannah started a deep-throat blowjob action from balls to tip and then changed into a half blowjob, half handjob with both hands rotating around and up and down the shaft. I laid there watching. Julia was watching too.

I was torn, but I decided that I wanted to fuck Hannah. We didn't get the chance last night. Her attentions were on Max and Lisa. I sat up and pulled Hannah off my cock and pulled her up onto the bed. I told her to get in a doggy position. I stood up and moved around to push my now fully erect cock into her pussy from behind. She had her head down so she could watch my cock move up into her. As I pushed all the way into her soaking wet pussy, she lifted her head with mouth wide open. A loud groan escaped.

Julia moved around behind me and started sucking on my balls as I stood still with Hannah furiously shoving her pussy back and forth on my cock. She was uttering with each thrust onto my cock, "Oh....Oh....Oh....Ahh...Ahh... Oh...Ah."

While still sucking on my balls, Julia shoved a finger up my anus. I clenched hard and thrust my cock forward into Hannah. Julia pulled her finger out and released my balls. Then she got into a doggy position on the edge of the bed right beside Hannah. Their hips were touching. They were both leaning toward each other and kissing.

I pulled my cock out of Hannah's pussy and pushed it hard into Julia. She groaned hard around her kisses with Hannah. I fucked Julia for a dozen or so full strokes and then moved it back into Hannah. I was finger fucking the one that I didn't have my cock in. I moved back and forth many times before I could feel my second load traversing from my balls and up my shaft.

I shot the first stream into Hannah's pussy and immediately pulled out and shoved my cock into Julia just as the second stream erupted. The third steam was expelled into Julia before I pulled out and pushed into Hannah for the fourth and last shot.

After resting for a minute, I pulled out of Hannah's pussy and drooled whatever cum remained onto her ass and then wiped the end of my cock on Julia's ass. They both reached around to wipe cum from their asses and pushed their fingers into their mouths. Hannah and Julia quickly moved into a '69' position to suck cum from each other's pussies. What a sight. If I was twenty years younger, my cock would be hard again already.

When they were done, they sat up and pulled me down on the bed. They both crawled up on either side and began kissing me on the mouth and firmly rubbing their hands over my ripped chest and stomach muscles. They were both licking their lips. Julia said, "Oooooo. That is yummy." Hannah agreed.

I sat up between them and tweaked one tit on each girl and kissed them and said, 'That was absolutely fantastic. Thank you both."

Hannah and Julia said in unison, "Actually. Thank you." They giggled.

After my morning workout in the basement, I went up to the kitchen and sat there, completely naked, at the bar sipping on a cup of coffee, reflecting on the change in my life over the past week. It was around 8:30 AM. There were no other noises in the house. I love this quiet time in the morning when I am all alone.

As I sat there with a blank stare looking out the window at the deck and pool area, I saw Lisa open the gate and walk up onto the deck. She was wearing her yellow bikini bathing suit. She turned around and bent to close and latch the gate. She has an amazing ass. My cock jumped. She walked up close to the kitchen window and put her hands up to her face to deflect the glare and looked in as if she were trying to see if anyone was up yet. I waved at her. She could see the motion and waved back and went to the sliding glass door in the breakfast nook and knocked lightly. I motioned for her to come in but she couldn't see me. I got off my stool and, with coffee cup in hand and cock dangling at half-mast between my legs, I walked over and opened the door for her to come in.

Lisa walked in then saw that I was naked. After our sexual encounters on the past Sunday night, Tuesday morning and last night, I was surprised she still seemed embarrassed to see me nude. I invited her in and walked back to the kitchen to make another cup of coffee. I offered her a cup and she accepted. I leaned back to rest my ass against the kitchen counter. I said, "What's up? I figured you guys would be down for the count after last night."

Lisa smiled broadly and said, "That was pretty incredible. I knew Max always had fantasies about Hannah and Julia. They are beautiful girls. Max is still on cloud nine. We had sex after going to bed last night before I removed the ben-wa balls. We had sex again this early morning. I actually have been in heaven since last Sunday night." She paused a moment and looked down at my cock. She unconsciously bit her lower lip and looked back at my face. She continued, "I hope we can do things like last night again sometime. Soon?"

I smiled down at her as I raised my cup to my lips and after a sip said, "Lisa. You and Max are like family now. You both can get what you need from any of us whenever." I decide to give her an example and continued, "I sucked Carrie off this morning. I didn't get off so Julia and Hannah worked me over for a couple orgasms." With that revelation and the visuals in her mind, Lisa's nipples hardened under her bikini top. I asked, "Is there something you need this morning? Carrie and the girls are asleep. I wouldn't expect to see them for another hour."

Lisa put one hand on her breasts to cover up her nipples. Her face was turning red. She said, "I was hoping Carrie was up. I couldn't wait to come over to thank her for the 'balls'. Max loves them almost as much as I do." She paused a moment and continued, "I have to take a break though. I just think about sex all the time when I'm wearing them and I have things to do taking care of the house and the kids. Max left at 5 o'clock this morning to do a job for his folks. He took the kids with him to visit their grandparents for the day, so I've been up since then."

Her hand, which she had put on her tits to hide her nipples, was now gently rubbing her nipples. They were getting harder and longer. She was biting her lower lip again. Watching her in her bikini with stiff nipples and with that great body had aroused my cock which jumped a little more with the prospects. I set my cup on the counter and moved across the kitchen to stand in front of her. We were almost touching. I took her cup and set it on the counter. I reached down to put my hand on her gorgeous ass and pulled her to me. I kissed her passionately on the lips. She hesitated a moment but then responded with the same passion.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers