Hot Summer Night Ch. 11

Story Info
Incredible two days in the hospital.
14.6k words
4.8
80.1k
67

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

It's Monday, a work day for everyone in my household. I had survived another weekend of sexually insatiable women. I even had to invite the neighbor over to help me out. As usual, it's 6:00 AM. As I rolled toward the edge of the bed to get up, my wife, Carrie rolled toward me and threw her arm across my waist to stop me. I looked over at her. She had a lusty smile on her face as she pulled me back to her. I didn't fight it.

I rolled to the middle of the bed to face her. She stretched up to kiss me and I kissed her back passionately. With lips locked she moaned quietly. I pulled her up close and continued the kiss. I was thinking, 'She's awake early. She must have been having an erotic dream.'

Sure enough, in the midst of our kiss, she reached down and wrapped her hand around my morning woody. It surged larger with her touch. She giggled around our kiss which broke the connection. She giggled again and said, "Hey Markey. He likes it." We both laughed. I bent down and gently placed my lips on her left nipple and caressed it with my tongue. It was already a little erect but it became much harder and elongated. As I tongued her left nipple and felt it engorge, I watched her right nipple do the same thing. She had sucked in a lungful of air and exhaled with my first touch.

Carrie began stroking my cock under the sheet. I used my feet to pull the sheet completely off both of us.

With nipple still between my lips, I turned to gaze down the length of her amazing body. Her hips were very subtly rocking up and down. I moved my left hand to her thigh and slowly moved toward her pussy. Her hips rocked harder. She was giving me all the signs that she wanted my cock in her now. When my fingers moved into her inner lips and touched her clitoris she lifted her hips high and inhaled rapidly and held it. She dropped her hips and exhaled. She was soaking wet. There was no need for foreplay and it was clear she didn't want any. She increased her stroking pace and her grip tightened.

She raised her left leg over my hips and pulled herself closer to me and released my cock. I maneuvered my hips and with me on my side and her on her back, I pushed my cock into her pussy and immediately established a normal fucking pace. I had to move my face off her tit but I moved my right hand onto it. Her large breasts were so noticeably harder and her nipples were totally erect.

Carrie was moaning loudly as I continued to fuck her for several minutes. She reached down with both hands to feel my cock moving in and out of her between her fingers. I love the sensation. She must love it too because she began pulsing her hips in synch with her pussy spasms around my cock. I increased my pace when I first felt her pussy clamping on my cock.

Her face contorted and her teeth clenched as she pushed air through them. Her mouth then flew open and she began uttering, "Ah..Ah..Ah..Ah," with each of my thrusts into her pussy. She was furiously pulling me into her with her left leg on my hips. Her left hand grabbed my arm and she squeezed it so hard it hurt. Her hips lifted and then suddenly dropped as every muscle in her body released. She collapsed back on the bed.

I kept on fucking her at the same pace. She looked at me and said, "My God Babe. You're going to kill me. If you keep going, we're going to have to take the day off. How about a blowjob to finish you off?" I smiled at her and said, "I don't know. I am really enjoying this. I'm not sure I want to stop." I reached over and touched my finger on her clitoris. She lurched and screamed out. "Ooooo. Pretty sensitive huh?" She slapped me on the arm.

I pulled my cock very slowly from her pussy and just to tease her some more I pushed the head back in. She rolled away from me which disengaged my cock. She moved between my legs and took my gooey cock into her mouth. She slurped her mouth and tongue around cleaning her own juices. What an incredible sight to see this gorgeous woman sink her face slowly down my cock and just as slowly pulled back up while looking me right in the eyes. Carrie loved sucking cock. She has had orgasms while doing nothing but sucking my cock.

She increased her pace and then began deep-throating me. I was groaning pretty much continuously. She smiled around my cock as I started, "Ah..Ah..Ah.." as her throat compressed my shaft. She pulled back to the head and began jerking me off with both hands twisting. She was bobbing her head up and down at a rapid pace and then she started rotating her mouth around the head. I was going nuts. I groaned loudly as I felt my cum rising. Carrie prepared for it and began tonguing the "spot" on the underside below the piss-hole. I thrust my hips toward her mouth and launched my load into her mouth. She took shot after shot and swallowed it all.

When I settled down and released my muscles, Carrie pulled my cock from her mouth and dipped her tongue and cleaned me all off. She slurped and smacked her lips. She smiled at me and said, "Wow. That was a load. Yummy." I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was a zombie lying on the bed.

She said, "I was having the most erotic dream when you were getting up. Thank you Babe for scratching that itch." I muttered, "My pleasure." She lay between my legs with her face resting on my spent cock for several minutes. Neither of us moved. We both fell asleep just like that until her alarm went off at 7:00 AM. She raised her head to get her bearings and then bent and kissed the head of my dick. She pulled herself off the bed. I rolled off the bed on her side and we both headed for the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature. Carrie stepped in and immediately wet her hair. She tipped her head back so her hair fell behind her shoulders. I took this opportunity to kiss her tits and suck on her nipples. She giggled and pushed me away. I grabbed the soap and began lathering her body all over. I love doing this; the slippery soap between our skins. I lathered up her tits and rubbed them all over until she said, "Ok Mister. We'll be here all day. Move on."

I moved down her stomach and lathered up her pussy and spent a while doing that before she pushed my hands away and said, "Come on, finish the job." I finished washing her from head to toe and she rinsed off. She took the soap from me and with a mischievous smile on her face she went directly to my penis. She got a good lather going and then started jerking me up and down. I looked down into her face and smiled. My cock started to rise from her ministrations. She smiled up at me and said, "Oh sorry Babe," as she released it. She finished lathering me all over spending time on my pectoral and abdominal muscles. She loves running her hands over my well defined muscles.

We finished our shower and dried off before moving to our sinks to get ready for work. I was done long before Carrie and went into my closet to pick clothes for work. I dressed and went down the hall to check on my daughter Julia. She sometimes has difficulty getting her butt out of bed on Mondays. She was up and I could hear her shower running.

I walked into her bathroom to find her standing at the sink looking at herself in the mirror. She was naked. As I walked in she said, "Good morning Daddy. I'm up." She turned and moved her body up close to mine and kissed me on the lips. She rubbed her small titties on my shirt and her puffy nipples immediately responded. "You guys woke me up early. I laid here listening to you and Mom fucking and sucking. Now I'm really horny."

I reached down and placed my fingers on her pussy lips. She was very wet. I asked, "How many orgasms have you had this morning?" She smiled up at me and showed two fingers. She said, "It helped but there is nothing that quenches my thirst like your cock." She snuggled up close and

reached a hand into my pants in search of my dick. She wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed firmly and pulled on it.

I bent down and kissed her forehead as she looked down into my pants. I was torn between being late for work and making Carrie late for work because Julia wouldn't be ready to leave on time. I decided that she needed to get ready for work. I pulled her hand away from my dick and out of my pants. She pouted up her already pouty Angelina Jolie lips and gave me her pleading look and said, "Please Daddy?"

"Honey, we will be really late if we do this now. I'll pick you up at work around 4:30 PM. We can do it in the car. I know you like car sex. OK?" She frowned again and nodded. I said, "Now you get in that shower and hurry your sexy little butt up." I spanked her lightly on that sexy little butt and kissed her again on her lips. I turned and walked downstairs.

I turned on the coffee machine in the kitchen and waited for the water to heat up. I made two cups. I handed a cup to Carrie when she came down. She was dressed in a matching skirt and suit jacket. She always dressed professionally, especially for work. She has a fantastic body for a woman of 43 years old. Her breasts are large for her trim figure. She stands 6'0" tall in her high-heels. Any heterosexual male was going to notice her when she came in a room. She is classically beautiful with wavy blonde hair just below her shoulders.

I explained the situation with Julia. I hoped that she wouldn't be much longer. She came bouncing down the stairs 5 minutes later. Carrie usually drops Julia off at work and picks her up after work. I told Carrie that I would pick Julia up today. She said, "Thanks Babe. There are some things I need to do after work today."

I got in my car and Carrie and Julia got in hers. We drove off to start our day. At the end of our road we went in opposite directions. It was a beautiful day. The sun was bright. There was not a cloud in the sky. It was still going to be hot today; just like the past couple of weeks. I pulled up to a red light and turned on the radio. When the light turned green, I slowly started forward. I was looking for the button of my favorite channel. The last thing I remembered was the screeching of tires. I never even saw the car running the red light and slamming into the rear driver's side door.

I awoke in the hospital wondering, 'where am I and how did I get here?' I was propped up in a bed with rails on both sides of me. I looked around but my vision was very blurry. I was hooked up to some kind of equipment. I could hear the beep...beep...beep. I had a tube across my upper lip and over my ears. There was an IV tube in my arm leading to a plastic bag hanging above me. I closed my eyes. My clothes were gone and I was wearing one of those backless gowns they give you in the hospital. I searched my memory to figure out what happened but it was a fruitless exercise. I heard Carrie's voice far away.

She was at the door talking to someone. I didn't recognize the voice. A few moments after that conversation ended, I felt a hand rest softly on mine and I opened my eyes. It was a beautiful sight to behold even if it was a little blurry. I smiled and groggily said, "I must be dead because there is an angel holding my hand."

Carrie said, "You're not dead but you scared me half to death. I called Julia at work. She is taking a cab over here now. How are you feeling?"

I said, "They must have given me something. I feel very groggy and my head and neck aches. I don't even know what happened."

She said, "Your head is all wrapped in bandages and blood has soaked through on your left temple. The doctor told me you will be fine. They want you to stay a few days for monitoring. You probably have a concussion."

Carrie released my hand and sat in a chair by the right side of the bed. I drifted off again. I came awake to Julia's voice saying, "Daddy. Daddy. Please wake up." When I opened my eyes, my vision had cleared somewhat. I smiled at Julia. She climbed herself onto the bed and crawled up to kiss me on the cheek. I kissed her back. Carrie explained to her that I would be fine and they were holding me for observation for a few days. Julia wanted to know what happened. I couldn't answer her.

Carrie had talked with the Police while I was asleep. She explained that a car had been trying to beat a red light and slammed into my rear quarter. My head apparently hit the side window and shattered it. The glass cut me up pretty good. It was all news to me. It was after 3:00 PM. I had missed the best part of seven hours.

A Nurse came into the room and explained that visiting hours were over until 7:00 PM. Carrie bent over the rail and kissed me on the lips. Julia couldn't reach over the rail so she climbed up the bed to kiss me on the lips. She hugged me around the neck which I suddenly realized was extremely sore. My vision went to stars from the pain. They both blew me air kisses on the way out the door.

As in every hospital, the temperature was way too hot for me. I couldn't believe that with the heat wave we had been experiencing, the radiators were pumping out hot air. I pushed my sheet and blanket down to my hips and then kicked them off me altogether. With my height of 6'5", the hospital johnny came down to my upper thighs. When the Nurse came in, with whatever they were giving for medications, she could clearly see my junk between my spread legs. When she left, she took another look on the way by the end of the bed. She pulled the privacy curtain so people walking down the hall wouldn't get a show.

After Carrie and Julia left I dozed off again and lapsed into an erotic dream of the twins and their incredible bodies and faces. Something awakened me and I saw two Nurses standing at the foot of my bed. They quickly moved out of the room when I opened my eyes. I watched them leave. Then I noticed that my penis was erect and standing straight up in the air off my stomach.

My johnny had ridden up my hips totally exposing my crotch. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around my shaft and stroked it a couple times. I pulled my Johnny back down as far as it would go but it didn't come close to covering up my cock. I had to hold my cock down on my stomach under the johnny until it softened and went flaccid again. I chuckled to myself and thought, 'well those Nurses got a good show'.

Nurses came in and out of my room all afternoon. It seemed like it was never the same one twice. Some were very attractive twenty or thirty somethings. Others were not. Some were actually on medical missions. Others were not. They would just come in, take a quick glance at my crotch and then turn around and walk back out. I knew what was going on and I decided I would play it up a little to see what would happen. I moved my penis so that it was hanging down over my balls between my legs so everything was visible under the johnny. In a completely flaccid state, my penis was five or six inches long.

At 7:00 PM, on the dot, the door opened and Julia and Carrie came in and pushed the curtain aside so they could get around the bed. Carrie asked how I was feeling. I told her other than my headache and my severe neck pain and if I didn't move my head, I felt fine. Both my girls moved in to kiss me on the lips. I was lying with my upper torso raised by the bed. The remote control had allowed me to find the most comfortable position.

Julia asked her mother to step to the door to say something private. I watched them trying to figure out what this was about. Julia spoke very softly to Carrie. Carrie nodded and left the room. Julia came back in and pulled the curtain all the way around the bed. She could see my cock and balls just as well as anyone else who walked in. She climbed up on the bed and reached one hand up under my johnny and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started lightly rubbing her hand up and down the soft shaft. She had a short

skirt on and she showed me that she had no panties on. Her pussy was wet with anticipation. She said, "I'm still horny from this morning. I have thought about your cock all day. Do you think you can help me in your condition?"

I said, "I will do my best. I had an erection this afternoon, so I know it still works. You will need to do all the work though." She smiled broadly and bent down to push my growing cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and jerked me with her hand at the same time. In no time, I was hard as a rock. She moved to straddle my hips and guided my erect cock to rub the tip on her clitoris and then up and down the length of her pussy several times before she pushed herself down the length of my cock. She lifted herself off with her legs and then sank back down. She established a fucking motion bouncing up and down on my hips.

Neither Julia nor I realized that the setting sun streaming into the room through the windows created a shadow of her fucking me on the curtain which was clearly visible to anyone out in the corridor.

Coincidentally, the nurse's station was directly across the hall and a group of Nurses were collecting there to watch the show. They were trying not to be obvious but Carrie knew something was up when she came down the hall. They spotted her coming and reluctantly dispersed. The Nurse behind the station made like she was looking at her computer screen. She had her fingers in her pussy frigging herself.

Carrie opened the door and walked around the curtain. Julia had asked for a few minutes in private but Carrie knew what the request was about and she wanted to watch Julia fucking her father as she had done several times before. Julia didn't even flinch when the door opened. She smiled at her mother as she took a seat. Julia continued fucking my cock.

I knew she needed to orgasm so I held my climax back so she would have time to bring herself off. I couldn't move without putting stress on my neck. Julia continued to fuck me for several more minutes before her pussy began spasming and clenching around my cock. I was right on the edge and went over too when her climax started. I shot several long streams of cum into her vagina. She quickened her pace when she felt me cumming. She didn't realize that she was virtually visible from the hallway, so she tried not to give herself away with loud moans and groans.

She grabbed her tits through her clothes and lifted her chin high. She was completely silent but the reassembled crowd at the Nurse's station knew exactly what was happening at that moment. Several had their own tit in their hand unaware that they were rubbing their nipple through their clothes.

When Julia had settled down from her climax, she smiled at her mother and said, "Do you want to clean us up?" Carrie smiled at Julia and nodded. Julia pulled my cock from her pussy and sat down on the side of the bed facing her mother. Carrie knelt on the floor and buried her face into Julia's pussy. She sucked and slurped cum and vaginal fluids from her. When she was satisfied she had collected all there was, she stood

up and leaned over the bed to suck my softening, gooey cock into her mouth. She knew she was projecting this image onto the curtain for all to see. She smiled to herself and sucked and licked cum and pussy juice from my cock. She stood up and pulled my johnny over my penis.

She grabbed the curtain and pulled it all the way back exposing the array of Nurses watching from the hall. They all fumbled around trying to nonchalantly disperse. Carrie made eye contact with several of them and she smiled broadly.

We talked about Carrie's and Julia's day trying to converse about anything other than the accident. It was impossible to do as the day for all of us had been consumed by this situation. At 9:30 PM a Nurse came in and told us that visiting hours were over. Julia climbed up the bed to kiss me good-night. Carrie leaned over the railing and kissed me passionately. She whispered in my ear, "I'm next Mr. Man, unless all those Nurses hanging around outside your room get you first." She laughed and she and Julia left.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers