Hot Summer Night Ch. 13

Story Info
Lunch with wife and secretary.
6.5k words
4.77
80.8k
49

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers

Carrie with short black wig and dressed like a hooker meets me at the bar at the pizza parlor and comes on to me. She takes me to the ladies room and we have sex in a stall. She brings my cum out in her mouth and lets it fall into her drink and then drinks it down.

Carrie wants one of the other guys in the bar. She leads him to the mens room for a blowjob. I watch from a stall.

The day had been spent supposedly recovering from my car accident per doctor's orders. After two days in the hospital for observation and the sexual attention from Nurse "Becky" and several others, I thought I would need a day to rest. I didn't work out that way. Carrie had invited a neighbor who needed a cock badly to "check-up" on me. She brought her mother along who was in need of the same thing. The twins came by to "express their concerns" about my accident. I guess I showed them all that I was feeling fine.

By early evening everyone was well fucked except for daughter Julia, who had watched the three-some between twin Christina, wife Carrie and me from her bedroom window.

After Christina left, Carrie commented that poor Julia was left out of the action and that if Julia could get another boner out of me, she would like to watch. Julia had stripped naked when she joined us on the deck. She was excited as she dragged me naked into the house by my limp dick. I was skeptical about the prospect of getting another hard-on. Carrie was naked as well as she followed us to Julia's bedroom. I lay on her bed with my head on her pillow. Carrie sat in the overstuffed chair by the bed and curled her legs up on the cushion. Her right hand was already in her crotch.

Daughter Julia crawled up beside me and laid her head on my shoulder. She started licking my left nipple and it immediately started to harden. I kissed her on the forehead. Her left hand cupped my balls and rolled them around in her fingers. She moved up from my balls with her thumb and index finger along the underside of my cock, which had remained completely flaccid until that very moment.

When my cock jumped, Julia lifted her head to look at me. She had a huge grin on her face. Carrie saw the movement and she smiled as well. I said, "Well I'll be damned. Look at that. Things are looking up, aren't they?"

With my cock laying flat on my lower stomach with the cock-tip below my navel, Julia lightly dragged her fingernail of her index finger along the length of my still soft cock. She was patient as she dragged her thumb-nail back down the shaft.

Julia recognized that I was getting used to her finger-nail action and the hardening started to reverse. She slid her head down my stomach and started flicking her tongue on the tip of my cock which jumped again upon contact. Julia said, "I just love how velvety men's cock-heads are." She was looking directly at her mother sitting in the chair. Carrie nodded her agreement.

Slowly but surely, my cock hardened from Julia's attention on the tip. When my cock lifted off my stomach, Julia moved lower and pushed her lips around the tip. When my cock jumped again, Julia wrapped her hand around the base of the shaft and squeezed firmly. I saw Carrie smile and nod at Julia indicating she was doing fine. I already knew that. With the firm grip on my cock, Julia started jerking my cock up and down. In less than a minute, my cock was at full attention.

I said to Julia, "Sweetheart, turn around so I can enjoy your pussy."

She popped my cock from her mouth and turned around to a side-by-side '69' position. She never lessened her grip on my cock. Once she was settled, I turned on my side to give her better access to my rigid cock and me better access to her delicious pussy.

As she pushed her mouth all the way down my cock to my balls I buried my tongue as far into her pussy as it would go. We both groaned loudly from our mutual attacks. Carrie increased her finger-fucking pace on her own cunt and she was breathing as hard as we were.

I was furiously working my tongue and lips on Julia's pussy. I wanted to give her an orgasm as badly as I was trying not to have one of my own. Vaginal juices were flowing and she was soaking wet as I drove my tongue in and out of her until my tongue was tired. Then I sucked her erect clitoris unto my lips and tongue-flicked it until Julia screamed out around my cock. She was blowing me and jacking my cock with her hands. When her neck tired, I started rocking my hips to shove my cock all the way into her mouth and back out again, pushing her hands out of the way as I went.

Julia put her upper hand on my hip and directed the rocking of my hips. I moved my tongue down to her anus and shoved two fingers into her pussy. I started tongue-fucking her ass at the same time I started finger-fucking her pussy. She was bouncing all over the bed. I knew she was getting close to her climax. She pulled her head back off my cock and went rigid. Her head lay on her side with her mouth wide open.

No sound was emitted until her orgasm started. Then she let out a scream. She was pivoting her hips into my face trying to get my fingers in as far as possible. I continued tongue-fucking her anus. I could feel her vaginal spasms through my tongue in her anus. As she pushed my fingers out, I pushed them back in. Every muscle in her body was tensed. Every tendon in her neck was stretched. Her muscles spasmed forward and back at irregular intervals. I maintained my attack until the spasms stopped and her body started to relax.

Her head rolled forward and rested on my lower leg with my cock slapping her on the face. When she recovered, she reached up and pulled my cock down into her mouth again. She held it in her mouth and started jerking it off with her upper hand. It was still rock hard and I wanted to feel the fantastic sensation of my cock sliding slowly into an eighteen year old teenage tight pussy all the way to my balls.

I rolled her over onto her back and I got out of bed. Carrie had motioned for me to turn her around so she could watch my cock entering Julia's pussy. I suspected she had other plans besides just watching. I picked Julia up in my arms, which at 100 pounds, was not a problem. She grabbed onto my cock. I kissed her passionately and laid her down with her head on her pillow. She released my cock. Vaginal juices were flowing out of her cunt as I moved my knees between her spread legs.

Julia reached down to grab my cock again. She plumped her pillow up so she could easily watch my cock enter her cunt. Carrie had a front-row seat and she was feverishly stroking her clit. Before I could even get my cock to Julia's pussy lips, Carrie screamed out with her own self-induced orgasm. Julia and I diverted our attention to Carrie and momentarily suspended our pending fuck.

A huge smile formed on Carrie's face when she recovered from her orgasm. She realized that she had interrupted us and she said, "Please continue." I turned back to Julia and moved the tip of my cock up to her outer pussy lips. Julia, who had not released my cock and now rubbed my cock-tip over her pussy and then quickly back and forth over her clitoris. With the contact on her clit, she involuntarily flexed her hips up and back down again.

I pushed my cock-head into her pussy and her mouth flew open as though she had a sharp pain. I knew she wasn't in pain and I pushed in slowly. Julia threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to my chest. Her long legs flew up over my ass and clamped down hard. She wanted me all the way in now but I wanted to go slow because the feeling was incredible. I fought her legs as she continued trying to pull me in.

When I was buried in her cunt right up to my balls Julia released the pressure with her legs but not her arms. I pulled my cock completely out of her pussy. She clamped down again with her legs and I entered her cunt again and pushed more quickly down to my balls. She released her legs again and I started a more urgent fucking motion. Julia was now just riding my body with her legs and arms as I increased the pace. Carrie had another orgasm as she watched me fucking her daughter.

To change things up, I moved my legs outside Julia's legs and pressed hers close together with my cock still buried in her pussy. This changed the pressure on my cock and the angle of my attack. Carrie slid down off the chair climbed up to lay on the bed. She pushed her face up to my balls and sucked in one and then the other.

This new attack on Julia's pussy was all she needed as within a minute was embroiled in another strong orgasm. I could feel her pussy clamp onto my cock as I increased my fucking pace again. She was groaning loudly.

With Carrie's attack on my balls and base of my cock, I knew I was going to blow and soon. As my cum burst from my balls, Carrie knew immediately. My cock surged in size and Julia knew what was coming. She yelled out, "Give it to me Daddy. Give it to me. Fill me up." When the first stream surge into her pussy; Julia screamed, "Yes. Yes. Oh my God. You're cumming in me. Jesus. Jesus." Several more steams filled her cunt. As I continued fucking her, cum came squirting out with each deep thrust.

When I had completed four huge shots, I pulled my cock from her pussy.

Carrie was waiting and immediately pulled my cock backward and into her mouth which received a final stream of cum. I was as surprised as she was. She handled it just fine and swallowed it. She continued lathing my cock with her tongue and mouth until it was clean.

I rolled off Julia and Carrie launched herself up the bed to bury her face in Julia's pussy. She urgently began sucking and slurping cum as it came oozing from Julia's pussy. Julia yelled out, "Oh my God Mom. That feels fantastic." She flexed her hips up into Carrie's face to give her better access.

Julia's hand went to my cock and squeezed it tight as her mother cleaned her pussy for several minutes. When Carrie was done, she kissed Julia's pussy and climbed up on top of us to kiss us both. Carrie said, "You two are so sexy together. I have never been hornier while just watching."

Julia said, "Dad is the best fuck ever. I will miss this when I go away to college next week."

I said, "I think you two are the best fucks ever and I will just have to fuck your mother even more to take up the slack."

Carrie said, "Yumm. I'll do my best to take up the slack, bucko."

We laid there for several more minutes not moving or talking. Carrie made the first move by climbing her naked body off of Julia and me. She said, "I'll see you in the shower." She left the room. I snuggled up to Julia and held her tight to me for a few more minutes. I kissed her and pulled myself up from the bed stood looking down at her. She smiled up at me as I walked from her room.

Carrie was in the shower. She had lathered up her pussy and was enjoying the slippery feeling on her clitoris. Her eyes were closed and her head was tipped back into the water spray. She didn't hear me come in.

I knelt on the tile floor and the second she pulled her hand from her crotch I buried my face in it. Her head flew down to look at me. I was looking up between her large DD-cup tits at the startled look on her face. The expression changed to a huge smile. She placed one hand on each side of my head and pulled me into her. My tongue was lashing her clitoris and she was flexing her hips quickly to aid my attack.

I wasn't sure I could bring her off again but I was going to give the old college try. When her head rolled back and her mouth opened gasping for air, I knew she was about to climax again and did she ever. I thought she would crush my head against her pelvis. I struggled back to get a lungful of air before I dove right back in. I absolutely love bringing Carrie to orgasm.

When she started to relax her muscles again and her breathing began to return to normal I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and smiled up at her. She was lustfully looking down at me. She bent down and wrapped her arms around my head and held me close to her stomach. She said, "I love you Babe." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her back and crushed her to my body.

I said, "I love you too." I kissed her passionately for a long time. She spent a lot of time washing my cock. If she was trying to get another boner from me, she was unsuccessful. She wasn't disappointed. There was always the next time.

We shut off the water and moved into the sink area. It nearly nine o'clock and it was dark outside. We decided we would put on our terry-cloth robes and go sit on the deck. I could hear Julia's shower on as we went down the stairs. We made some drinks and sat in lounge chairs on the deck and talked about various topics. Two drinks later it was ten-thirty. We were buzzed and we went up to bed. I don't think I moved all night as I woke at six o'clock in the same position.

I looked over at Carrie. She had pulled the sheet down to her waist and her tits were exposed as she lay on her back. She was lightly puffing air from her mouth on the exhale. I leaned over and kissed her left nipple. She stopped puffing and turned over on her right side away from me. I smiled and rolled out of bed. It was a normal day for me. My doctor's order day off was yesterday. I decided to go to the basement and try to work out. The muscle aches and bruises from my car accident had prevented me from doing so for several days now.

While I still ached some I fought my way through my normal weight-lifting routine. It was nearly seven o'clock when I returned to my bedroom. Carrie was lying in bed with her hands behind her head staring at the ceiling. She broke her reverie to look at me as I strolled into the room with my swinging dick leading the way. She smiled and said, "Have you noticed that no one wears clothes around here anymore?"

I stopped at the foot of the bed looking down at her bare breasts and said, "Yes I have. It's kind of nice isn't it?" She thought a moment and then just nodded as she pulled her legs out from under the sheet and stood up. I pulled her to me and grabbed her ass with both hands. She did the same to me. We kissed each other hard.

She pulled back, kissed me on the tip of my nose and went to start the shower. Regular shower hi-jinks were the order of the day as we washed each other in all the right places. She got a hard-on from me and she went to her knees and gave me a fantastic blowjob. After several minutes, I came in her mouth. She showed it to me and then swallowed it. I pulled her up and kissed her on the mouth. I could taste the bitter, salty taste of cum. She smiled at me and licked all around her lips. We finished our shower and moved to the sinks. I shaved, etc. and then dressed for work.

When I headed for the kitchen, I stopped at Julia's door to see if she was making progress. Her shower was on so I continued down the stairs. Carrie would be another 15 minutes and Julia would be longer. I turned the coffee maker on. I grabbed the newspaper off the front steps and sat down to peruse the sports page. The Red Sox were in a good position for a playoff spot. I'm a fair-weather fan so I was interested. I drank my coffee.

When Carrie came down I handed a cup of coffee to her. She sipped it and asked what was up for my day. I told her I wasn't sure. I hoped others were picking up my slack since I was in the hospital for two days and home for one. She said, "I was thinking about coming to your office for lunch and eating in." I noticed that she was dressed very provocatively for work. She had on a mauve colored, loose fitting, low-cut, silk blouse with a tight, short black leather skirt. She had on 3 inch black high heels. Her tan legs precluded the need for stockings. She had applied more than the usual work makeup too. She looked delicious. Something was up and I was likely the potential.

I said, "Sure Babe. How about noon? Are you bringing the lunch?"

She smiled and said, "Sure. I'll bring something."

Julia came bounding down the stairs and I handed her a cup of coffee. It had cooled enough so she just drank it right down. I said, "Well, alright then. I guess we are ready to go. You ladies have a great day. I'll see you at noon, Babe." She smiled her sultry little smile and kissed me on the lips. Julia did the same without the sultry part.

Other than the things other people couldn't do, my work had been handled while I was out. My assistant, Gina, was already at her desk when I came in. She jumped up and ran to hug me as I came in. I kissed her on the cheek and told her I was fine. She had a concerned look on her face as she examined the visible bruises on my face and forehead. The laceration on my temple was still a bit raw too.

Gina is in her mid thirties. She has almost black hair and dark, Italian skin. She always wore bright red lipstick. Her body on the short side and was very curvaceous with a narrow waist between flared hips and large breasts. She always dresses a little slutty but she looks great that way. She walked me through the tasks that needed my immediate attention. I have always appreciated her thoroughness. She is good at what she does. Carrie has never met Gina but she is aware of the particulars that every wife wants to know about their husband's secretaries such as what she looks like, how old is she, does she have big tits, is she fat, etc.

Gina has often come on to me in a subtle way that allows for her graceful extraction when I decline her advances. I have never mentioned Gina's advances to Carrie.

During the morning, I met with my boss and worked at my desk. When noon came I was deeply engaged in paperwork. Gina called to tell me that I had a visitor. I totally forgot about lunch with Carrie and stupidly asked her if my visitor had a name. She whispered into the phone, "It's a very attractive woman and she says her name is Bambi." I almost chocked. I laughed as I then remembered the lunch date and Carrie was messing with Gina. I don't have any pictures in my office, so she didn't know what Carrie looked like.

I told Gina to show her in to go along with Carrie's obvious ruse. I got up from my desk just as my office door opened wide and Carrie appeared. She was walking her sexy model, cross-over walk. Gina watched her every move as Carrie seated herself in one of my overstuffed leather chairs. I thanked Gina. She hesitated a few moments as she and Carrie seemed to be checking each other out. Gina broke the eye contact and closed the door.

Carrie looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and said, "You're bad for messing with Gina like that."

Carrie said, "You told me she was attractive but you didn't elaborate enough to do her justice. She is beautiful and she was checking me out."

I replied, "Babe. No guy is going to go on about how attractive a secretary is to his wife. I know you are enlightened but I'm not stupid." She giggled.

I said, "What did you bring for lunch?"

She grinned broadly and said, "Me." I was hoping she would say that. She continued, "I have always had a fantasy about blowing you under your desk. You have a nice kneehole with a modesty panel. It would be really hot if you had a meeting with someone while I was doing it. You could call in your assistant."

I called Gina and asked her to come in. She stepped up to my desk but couldn't take her eyes off Carrie. I asked Gina to take the report in my hand down to the copier room and make five copies. The report didn't need copies. It was just the first item I could grab for Gina to leave her desk. Gina pulled her attention from Carrie and took the file and left the room.

Carrie stood up and did a very sexy strip-tease. She took everything off including her high-heel shoes. She stood there totally nude on her side of the desk. My cock was rock hard inside my pants and was aching to be released. Carrie gathered up her clothes and put them in the adjoining bathroom and then walked around the desk and knelt down to undo my belt and unzip my pants. I lifted myself so she could pull my pants and boxers completely off. She folded them and opened a desk drawer to place them carefully inside.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers
12