Hot Summer Night Ch. 14

Story Info
Wife, Daughter and Secretary continue and Pizza Fuck.
9.3k words
4.79
66k
51

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,300 Followers

After the lunch suck and fuck session with wife, Carrie and Secretary, Gina in my office (see chapter 13), I was completely distracted all afternoon. Around 2:00 PM I gave up the ghost and grabbed my suit coat and headed for the door. When I opened it, Gina, who was sitting at her desk, jumped a foot. Her face was flushed and she acted like she just got caught masturbating, which of course she had. I reached out my hand and she moved her hand from her lap into it. I bent down and sucked each of her fingers into my mouth. "yum." I said. She looked down to her lap with a look of total embarrassment. I curled her fingers and gallantly kissed the back of her hand.

She looked up and met my eyes and said, "Mark, I am so embarrassed to get caught masturbating but I can't get the vision of your wife and the sensation of your huge cock buried in me out of my mind. I've had at least half-dozen orgasms since I left your office. I am totally wasted."

I said, "I am leaving for the day for the same reason. I am distracted thinking of our lunch. You don't have to stay. In fact, why don't you come home with me? Carrie would be delighted to see you again when she gets home."

Gina's face lit up like a light-bulb and a huge smile erupted. I looked at those bright red, luscious lips smiling up at me and thought how great they would look wrapped around my cock on the way home. She pulled her hand from mine and stood up. She smoothed her skirt down over her thighs and turned to grab her purse and jacket from the credenza behind her. When she bent down I could see that the back of her skirt was wet. She was going to carry her jacket but I took it from her and helped her into it. She had a confused look on her face. I quietly told her that she should wear it to cover the back of her skirt. She shot her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh my God. Of course it's soaked. That would have been embarrassing wouldn't it?" She giggled and walked out of the office ahead of me.

Gina always rode the bus to and from work, so riding with me was not an issue. When we got to my rental car in the company parking lot, I unlocked the doors with the remote and opened the passenger door for her to slide in. I slid into the driver's seat, started the engine and drove out of the lot. Home was about twenty minutes away.

We talked about Carrie, as that is what seemed to be on her mind. She kept glancing over at me and then down at my crotch. Her hands were in her lap as we talked. My cock was getting hard as I contemplated it being buried in Gina's mouth. On one glance, she noticed the movement in my pants. Her right hand subconsciously moved up to her ample right tit and began tweaking her nipple. My cock jumped again. I reached down to adjust it.

Her breathing was becoming labored and rapid. She turned in her seat to face me with her left leg pulled up on the console. I glance toward her and saw her move her left hand under her skirt and panties and into her pussy. I had a good view of her fingers pushing in and out. Her head was tipped back against the window and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily.

My cock was rock hard and it needed to be released from my pants. I reached down and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I reached into the boxer shorts and pulled my cock out into my hand. My driving was distracted with Gina finger-fucking herself and me jacking myself off but I slowed down and was careful. I didn't want to have another accident.

Gina began muttering, "Oh...Oh...Oh. Oh fuck. Oh my God, I'm cumming again. Oh Jesus. I need to suck your cock so bad." When her orgasm settled through her, she pulled her hand from her pussy and sucked each fingers into her mouth, one at a time. She opened her eyes and lowered her head from the window to look at me and saw me jerking myself off. I turned to look at her and she met my eyes before looking down at my cock.

Without a word spoken, Gina moved to her knees and then straddled the console and sank her mouth down my shaft. I groaned as my cock slipped past her lips and down into her throat. "Jesus. Gina. That is fantastic." She giggled with my cock still in her mouth. Her hands started stroking up and down as her head moved up and down. She pulled her mouth back to hold the cock-head in her lips and began furiously jacking the shaft from mouth to balls. After several minutes, I felt the familiar bubbling in my balls as my cum-load surged upward. Gina recognized it and continued the same action with my cock-head in her mouth. Her mouth received several long ropes of thick cum. She swallowed over and over again. She gagged once.

When I was spent and my cock started to soften, Gina pulled her head off and licked the dollop of cum from my piss-hole. She sat back up and looked at me. When I glanced over she was wiping cum from her lips and chin with her fingers and stuffing them into her mouth. She said, "That was the first cock I couldn't take all the way to the balls since I was a teenager. I guess I will need to practice more." She looked at me with that last statement.

I glanced at her and said, "I might be able to help you with that, if you like."

"I like." She said.

We arrived at my house a little after 2:30 PM. Carrie would be home in a couple hours so I fixed a couple drinks and we went to sit on the deck in the shade and talk. Even though we had worked together for years we had never talked about anything other than work du jour. We stayed away from of sex between us, but I couldn't keep her away from the 'sex with Carrie' subject. She wasn't even aware that one hand or the other always went to a breast every time the subject rose back to the surface.

After three drinks each, Gina asked about cooling off in the pool. I said, "You are quite a bit shorter than Carrie but one of her bikinis should fit you OK."

Her lips curled into an inebriated smile and she slurred, "I don't need any bathing suit. Do you?"

I smiled and stood up. She watched me strip down to nothing. She watched as my totally flaccid cock dangled between my legs. I helped her to her feet and she slowly and very sexily stripped down to nothing. Her nipples were extremely hard and erect. The sun glistened on vaginal juices between her legs. We walked side by side to the stairs into the pool. The water was cool and my cock responded in the usual way to skinny-dipping, which I have always thought was very sensual.

Gina subtly waved her hands around under the water. It was obvious she was trying to wash the effects of her many orgasms from her loins. She finally ducked her tits and shoulders under the water. She didn't want to get her hair wet. She wanted to look her best for Carrie when she got home. I was thinking that I might just have to sit back and watch these two go at each other. It was more than hot the first time.

Gina was starting to feel a chill from the cool water and she moved gracefully toward the stairs. I followed. My cock had stiffened and then softened during our time in the pool. Now it dangled low between my legs. Gina's ass was in my face as I followed three or four stairs below her. It was spectacular.

I went into the laundry-room and grabbed a couple towels and carried them out to the deck. Gina took one and dried herself from head to toe. I did the same. I walked back to the kitchen in the nude to make two more drinks. I looked at the clock and figured Carrie and Julia would be home in about 10 minutes. I made a drink for Carrie too in anticipation of her arrival. Julia could get a soda. I admit I was curious about how Julia would mix in with Carrie, Gina and me. She could just go to her room or be the center of attention or anywhere in between. I wondered too about Gina's reaction to having our daughter participating, if she chooses to.

I walked, with tray in hand, back out on the deck. Gina had sat naked in one of the lounge chairs and was all sprawled out luxuriating in the warm sun. Her eyes were closed. She certainly didn't need this fourth drink but she asked for it. She heard me approach and she turned to watch my dick swinging in front of me. She giggled and said, "Now that is quite a sight to see. Your soft cock is bigger than most erect cocks I have had."

I looked down at Gina and took in the whole package. Nice legs running up to a neatly trimmed dark haired pubic area. Her hips were perfectly flared to a narrow waist. Her stomach was very tight and her large DD-Cup breasts rode high on her chest. Her aureoles were scrunched up to the size of a dime and her nipples were erect. She had slim muscular arms. There were no tan lines on her Italian dark skin. Her black hair and red lipstick were an attractive contrast. She isn't the classic beauty that Carrie is, but all in all she is very sexy. I absentmindedly assigned to her a "do-able factor" of 8.5.

I handed her the drink and set the tray with two drinks on the table between our chairs. She looked at the two drinks. I said, "Carrie and Julia should be home any minute so I made a drink for Carrie."

Gina had a startled look on her face. She had not considered Julia's presence. I could see the concern spread. I said, "Gina. You look troubled all of a sudden. What is wrong?"

Gina looked up at me and said, "I had not thought about your daughter being home. I had not thought this through. I'm sorry. I should get dressed and go." She started to get up but the alcohol was playing havoc with her balance. She fell back onto her chair.

I sat on the edge of my chair and grabbed her arm to make sure she didn't tumble off the chair onto the deck. When she was seated again I said, "I think we should probably get ourselves dressed. Don't worry about Julia. She may join us. She may not. Either way is OK."

She looked up at me and mumbled semi-coherently, "You have sex in front of your daughter?" I took the drink in her hand away from her and set it on the tray. She didn't even seem to notice.

I said, "Yes, we do. I know it seems wrong, but Julia is mainly responsible for Carrie and my renewed love life. Julia is going away to college and things will go back to normal except for the fact that I can't get enough of my wife. After twenty-three years of marriage, that sounds right to me." I searched her face for any sense that she understood through her fog of alcohol. She was still mulling over her original question to me. I continued, "I promise that if she joins us you won't be sorry. Hell, you'll probably forget that I am even here."

I got up and pulled Gina to her feet. She staggered a little but stayed upright. I collected all of our clothes and helped her get dressed. I did the same and then we sat back down. Her head was starting to clear as she sobered up. She was not slurring her words so bad anymore.

I heard the front door slam shut as Carrie and Julia came in. They had gone first to the kitchen and Julia notice that I was sitting on the deck with a woman. Carrie looked out the window to see who I was with. A huge smile grew on her face when she saw that it was Gina. Julia saw her mother grinning like a Cheshire cat and said, "Mom. What are smiling about? Who is the woman sitting with Dad?"

Carrie responded, "That is Gina. She is your father's secretary. We all had lunch together today in Dad's office." The way she said "lunch" told Julia all she needed to know. "I don't know what it is. She isn't gorgeous, but I find her so intoxicating. She makes me so hot." She lifted her left tit with her hand and tweaked her nipple. Julia watched her mother seem to zone-out looking out the window.

Julia was intrigued by her mother's gaze and decided right there that she was going to have to see where this was going. She left her mother staring out the window and walked out onto the deck. As she approached, she loudly said, "Hi Daddy. How was your day? Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had company. Hi, I'm Julia, the daughter."

I said, "Hi honey. Julia, this is Gina. She is my assistant at work."

Julia stepped forward and reached out her hand to greet Gina. Gina shook Julia's hand and smiled up at her. She remained seated, which I thought was a good thing. Julia pulled up a deck chair. She pointed at the tray of drinks and asked if one was for her. I hesitated and then handed Gina's drink to Julia. She took a big sip and smiled at me. I could tell from her demeanor that wherever things would go from here, Julia was going to be in the middle of it.

Carrie finally came out on the deck and loudly said, "Gina. I'm so glad to see you. She had changed from her work clothes and now wore a tight tank-top with no bra and a tennis skirt with, God Bless Her, no panties. The high-heels made the outfit interesting, I thought. She pulled up a chair and sat next to Gina and put her hand on Gina's arm. I could almost see the electricity spark between them. Julia noticed it too.

Julia had assessed Gina and concluded that she was very attractive and even sexy. She didn't feel the same attraction as her mother. She would let her mother take the lead. She took another sip of her drink. I was watching Julia's reaction closely. I could almost read her mind.

I handed Carrie's drink to her and she took a long sip before returning her attention to Gina. Gina had not paid any attention to anyone or anything other than Carrie since she came out on the deck. Truth-be-told, Gina hadn't paid much attention to anything other than Carrie since lunch. She was completely infatuated. So was Carrie for that matter.

If Gina was at all concerned with Julia's presence, it no longer showed. Gina put her hand on Carrie's which still rested on Gina's arm. Sparks flew again. I moved my chair around next to Julia to get a better view of what would transpire very soon now. Neither Carrie nor Gina noticed the move. If the deck was on fire, they wouldn't have noticed that either.

All of Gina's inhibitions had been expunged with the alcohol and she made the first move. She raised her hand from Carrie's hand and leaned over toward her and gently placed it between Carrie's sopping upper thighs. Carrie separated her legs. When Gina's fingers separated the outer labia and ran the length of her slit to her clitoris, Carrie's eyes closed and her head tilted back. A sensual moaned escaped her throat. She leaned back in the deck chair and rocked her pelvis forward to aid Gina's access. This movement pulled Gina from her chair and onto her knees. She crawled one step closer until she was perched directly in front of Carrie with her head at crotch level as she sat down on her feet.

My perch was slightly to Carrie's left looking along her left leg directly into her pussy as Gina began pushing two fingers into Carrie's cunt. My cock had jumped to full dimensions as quickly as ever in my life. My pants were restricting its movement and were in fact causing much discomfort. I hadn't noticed Julia drop to the deck from her chair. She was kneeling beside my left keg and was unbuckling my belt and unzipping my fly. I glanced down at her as she pulled my cock from my boxers. I said, "Thanks Honey. That is much better."

Julia ran her hand up and back down the length of my shaft and said, "Jesus Dad. Your cock is incredibly hard. It's even harder than usual." She squeezed the shaft hard. It was like she was squeezing a baseball bat. My attention returned to Carrie's cunt. Gina now had three fingers working in and out. Carrie had both of her hands under her tank top pushing up each tit and fingering her nipples which were plainly visible to all. Her head was still tilted back and her mouth had formed an "O". She was breathing very ragged and heavy. Her teeth were clenched and a "Ssshhh" noise emanated from her mouth with each breath. The tendons in her neck were taught. I could count each one.

As Gina continued her onslaught, Carrie's hips began rocking forward and back. Gina matched the pace. Gina pushed four fingers deep into Carrie's cunt and increased the pace. Julia came up high on her knees to lean across my legs so she could watch the assault on her mother's cunt from a better angle that was not blocked my Gina's hand. I was surprised that Gina had not made a move to use her mouth yet. It was apparent that she had a plan for Carrie's ecstasy.

Julia's new position resting her torso on my legs allowed her to push the head of my cock into her mouth and still see the Gina/Carrie action. I let out a loud groan as she pushed her head all the way to my balls and then came back up and held the head between her lips and tongued the "spot" below the piss-hole as she watched the action. I love it when she does this. The feeling is amazing.

As my attention went back and forth between my wife and secretary and Julia's mouth, Gina pushed her whole hand inside Carrie's pussy and began fist fucking her. Almost immediately, Carrie launched into her first orgasm since lunch; at least it was the first that I was aware of. I thought she would come out of her chair; she was rocking her hips and thrashing around so violently. Gina held her in place as she continued her assault.

Carrie's muscular spasm started to subside and then she let out a blood-curdling scream as she rolled right into an even more violent orgasm. I thought, 'Jesus, I hope she'll be OK.' Gina was furiously pushing her entire hand up into Carrie's pussy. Vaginal fluids were launching out past her hand with each thrust. Carrie was in another world as she bounced all over the chair. When this orgasm subsided, Carrie settled back down in the chair. That lasted all of fifteen seconds before a third orgasm erupted. Carrie was breathing so hard that spit was flying from her mouth with each exhale. She inhaled through clenched teeth.

After a fourth orgasm in succession, Carrie reached down and wrapped her fingers around Gina's hand and stopped the fucking motion. Gina slowly removed her hand from Carrie's cunt. Huge quantities of vaginal juices flowed out onto the deck. Gina and Carrie locked eyes and Carrie said between heavy breaths, "Holy fuck, Gina...That was so wonderful. Thank you." She tilted her head back and took several huge breaths and then breathed out slowly. Carrie's eyes came back down and were looking over Gina's head at me with my cock in Julia's mouth. She smiled broadly.

Gina turned to see what Carrie was looking at. Julia was looking at Gina as she turned. She smiled at Gina around my cock and went back to a full depth blowjob again. My head rocked back on my shoulders as she did that. Gina watched the action in my lap for several moments before turning back to Carrie. Gina started to say something but Carrie pushed her index finger down onto Gina's lips to shush her.

Julia wanted to see what would happen next between her mother and Gina so she went back to flicking her tongue on the "spot" and stroking my cock with her left hand. Carrie bent down and kissed Gina very passionately on the lips. She then more or less fell forward pushing Gina to the deck and knelt straddling her. She unbuttoned Gina's blouse and gently pulled her bra up around her neck. Carrie placed her hands on Gina's huge tits. She massaged them all around and began tweaking her nipples. Gina's head fell to the deck with her eyes closed.

Carrie was mashing Gina's tits upward and together so she could bend lower and tongue both nipples at the same time. Gina groaned. My viewpoint was perfect and I watched every move. While Carrie was assaulting Gina's tits she was now grinding her mound on Gina's right leg. Carrie released one tit and moved her hand down between Gina's legs. Gina's panties were soaking wet as Carrie pulled them aside and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Her thumb flicked Gina's clitoris. Gina was flexing her pelvis up and down with each stroke of Carrie's fingers.

Julia pulled her mouth off my cock and stood up. She pulled her shirt off exposing her puffy-nippled titties. Her nipples were erect and very long. She pulled her shorts down and her thong came with them. She stepped naked from her clothes and moved her narrow hips between my legs. Her back was to me as she bent forward and reached back between her legs to grab my rigid cock. She sat back and guided me into her pussy. Once lined up properly, she plunged herself down. She was soaking wet as she sat down hard on my balls. I moved my hands around her body and gently fingered her nipples as she started rising and lowering herself with her legs. She placed her hands on top of mine and assisted the assault on her tits. Julia was intently watching the action between her mother and Gina.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,300 Followers