Hot Summer Night Ch. 15

Story Info
Carrie, Julia and I go on Hot Vacation.
11.2k words
4.68
50.4k
35

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,295 Followers

Going on Vacation-Day 1

As a refresher, my name is Mark. I am 43 and in great shape with ripped abs, pecks, back, arms and legs as I work out in my basement gym on a daily basis. I am 6'5" tall and weigh 230 lbs. My hair is dark brown cut short with blue eyes. My wife Carrie is a smoking hot 43 year old blue eyed blonde who stands 5'10" in her stocking feet. She has a 38-26-36 figure with large full and pert DD breasts. She has long legs and slim waist and curvy hips. Her hair is shoulder length and is full and wavy. Our daughter Julia will be 19 years old in a couple of weeks and is about to enter college as a freshman next week. She is very slim standing at 5'7" and weighing around 100 lbs. She has a 32-A bust but has very sexy 'puffy' tits. She has narrow hips and slim waist with long thin legs. She has shoulder length brown hair that is thick and wavy like her mothers. She has huge green eyes and a pouty Angelina Jolie mouth. She is extremely attractive as is her mother.

Julia and her best friend initiated sex with me several weeks ago during the early morning in my bed while my wife faked being asleep next to me (see ch 1). Carrie had been having sex with Julia for some time and felt guilty about that while leaving me on the outside as our sexual and marital relationship continued to erode. I'm not on the outside anymore. Our family relationship is unbelievably strong even if it is unconventional. Read the previous 14 Chapters to fully understand the events of the past several weeks.

When I got home from the Pizza Parlor my daughter Julia and my wife Carrie were sitting at the kitchen table still dressed as high-class hookers as they had been earlier at the bar. Carrie had put my third of the pizza in the oven to keep it warm until I got home. Both of my girls were stunning in their attire and both gave me big hugs and kisses before I sat down at the table. We all laughed about the shenanigans we pulled at the Pizza Parlor.

Carrie was pulling my pizza from the oven and placing it on a plate. She said, "I am sure you haven't forgotten, but we are on vacation next week. What do you want to do?" as she pulled her short skirt up to reveal her bare pussy.

I laughed and said, "Honey, regardless of what we do, I will be taking care of that."

Julia had quit her job in anticipation of going to College the week after next. Carrie and I had planned to take a vacation week to coincide with Julia's freedom. In all the craziness of the past few weeks we had forgotten to make any plans and at this point it looked like we would make it a stay-cation.

Julia said, "I want to go somewhere. How about we go somewhere tropical?" Carrie looked at me with her signature mischievous look as I shoved a slice of pizza in my mouth.

"Oh crap", I said with my mouth full. I swallowed and continued, "What is your evil mind contemplating?"

Carrie didn't say a word. She just spun around and rapidly walked down the hall into our office. She sat down in the chair and opened the laptop computer. It instantly came to life. She started pecking the keys and I could see the reflection of the changing screen on her face. After about 10 minutes as I was finishing my pizza, Carrie closed the computer and walked back down the hall to the kitchen.

She had a huge smile on her face. She sat down at the kitchen table beside Julia and across from me and while still grinning said, "I just booked on "last minute travel" for three tickets to Jamaica for six days and five nights from tomorrow through next Thursday. We have a direct flight that leaves at 7:30 in the morning."

Julia's eyes went wide, which is something to behold with her big green eyes. She screamed and threw her arms around her mother's neck and nearly pulled her out of her chair. Carrie screamed with her as they hugged each other. They both got up and continued to hug as they came around the table and launched themselves into my lap to include me in the reverie. Julia said, "Wow, what a way to end the summer."

I looked at Carrie who was just beaming and said, "Nice going babe. I love you so much."

Her face was inches from mine and she leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips and said, "I love you so very much too." We just sat there with our foreheads touching and looking into each other's eyes and we stretched our lips to kissed again.

In spite of her reverie Julia could feel the sensual vibrations between her parents. She lifted herself out of my lap and said, "I better go get my things packed for tomorrow." We hardly noticed she had left.

My heart was racing like I was a teenager about to kiss a girl for the first time. Carrie's lips were quivering as she sat there in my lap, forehead to forehead. We both knew at that moment that something very hot and uncontrollable was about to happen.

Carrie launched her lips at mine and threw her arms around my neck. I put my hands on each side of her head and entwined my fingers in her hair to hold her close as we passionately attacked each other. Time slowed down as our senses and nerve endings came alive. There was nothing else in the world at that moment except her and me.

As we continued to frantically assault each other my hand came out of her hair and moved down her back to unzip her dress. She was just as urgently pulling my shirt up over my head. She ran her fingers over my pectoral muscles before moving them down to my ripped abs. She was not mindful of her long painted fingernails and she brought blood as she grabbed my back and pulled me into her.

I was frantically pulling her dress down over her arms so she had to release me. Just as frantically, I unsnapped her bra and it fell to the floor. We were mashing our mouths together. I stood up, lifting her with me. I pulled her dress down. Except for her 4 inch heels she was now naked and I was pawing her all over. We never broke contact with the kissing as she fumbled with my belt. I grabbed the belt from her and yanked in out of pants and unzipped my pants.

Carrie broke our lip-lock and bent down to pull my pants and boxers down to my feet. As the boxers went down, my cock sprang up and hit Carrie on the chin. She grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my incredibly hard 9" cock to her mouth and immediately swallowed the entire length into her throat.

I threw my head back as her chin hit my balls. I mumbled, "Jesus Christ. You are an amazing cock-sucker." I looked down to see my wife's gorgeous face with the most lustful look in her eyes and my cock buried in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she repeatedly pulled her head all the way off and back down onto my raging cock.

Her hands were furiously frigging her pussy. I was not about to blow my load in her mouth. I wanted her so bad. I had never wanted, no, needed anything more than I needed to fuck her right now. I hated to do it but I pulled my cock from her mouth. She had a pleading look on her face as I pulled her hands from my ass cheeks and pulled her up to embrace her again.

She put her hands behind my head and pulled herself into me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and picked her up and pulled her close as I walked her over to the kitchen counter. I set her bare ass down on the granite counter-top. She jumped from the cold surface and it broke the mood a little and things started to slow down.

I continued to passionately kiss her and she returned the same. I pulled from her lips and bent down to kiss her left nipple and then her right. I came back up and put my mouth to her right ear and nibbled on her ear-lobe. I whispered in her ear, "I desperately need to fuck you right here, right now."

Carrie's entire body started trembling in my embrace. In a very hoarse voice like she was possessed or something announced, "I'm cumming. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Aaaaauuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh. Please fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can." She screamed out load when I drove my enraged cock into her pussy. She was soaking wet. I no sooner buried my cock in her and she had a huge orgasm. She threw her legs around my ass and desperately pulled me into her. I was fucking her as fast and hard as I could.

Carrie was bouncing all over the counter as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. I thought then that she wasn't having multiple orgasms; she was having one very long or one. It went on for several minutes. I continued to pound into her. I wanted to do this forever.

I could feel her cunt clamping down on my cock as her orgasm went on and on. Carrie had her arms around my neck more to just hang on. Her head was tipped back. Her mouth was agape. She was gasping for air. So was I. I was so into Carrie's passion that I forgot about my own. I just wanted to give her maximum pleasure.

Once her monster orgasm passed, she pulled her head back up to look me in the eye. She had a very serene look on her face. She ran her fingers up into my hair and pulled me in for another passionate kiss. When we separated she said very softly, "Baby. Please cum in me."

I slowed my fucking motion down and started a slow full motion that pulled my cock out so the tip was just touching her lips and then burying it down to the balls. Carrie sucked her breath in on each penetration. We fucked like that; gazing into each other's eyes. God, I love this woman. After a couple more minutes I could feel that familiar feeling as cum began to surge up from my balls. I casually said, "I'm going to cum."

She said, just as casually, with a big smile on her face, "I know." I fired my hips to bury my cock in her just as my Cum burst from my cock. I blasted stream after stream into her. I was groaning with each one. With the last one, I collapsed my head onto her chest and kissed between her breasts. I looked up into her face. She had an amazing smile as she pursed her lips to blow me a kiss. Then she said, "Mother fucker, where did that come from?"

"Heaven", I replied.

As our other senses began to come back on line, Carrie noticed Julia standing by the refrigerator. She had a huge smile on her face as she was looking at us with my cock still buried in her naked mother's pussy. "How long have you been standing there?" Carrie asked over my shoulder to Julia.

Julia said, "I never left. No way was I going to miss that. I have never seen anything like it. It was so incredibly sensual. God, I love you guys."

"We love you back, baby." Carrie said and motioned with her hand for Julia to come join our embrace. Julia walked slowly toward us as though she wasn't sure she wanted to infringe on our passion. I put out my arm to pull her in.

Julia burst into tears as she wrapped one arm around me and one around her mother. Carrie kissed her on the cheek and I kissed the other cheek. Around her sobs she said, "That was so beautiful mom. I feel so emotional right now."

My cock was starting to soften and slide out of Carrie's pussy. As my cock came to rest between my legs, Julia reached over and wrapped her right hand around my sticky, wet cock. She squeezed it a couple times and released it. She raised her sticky, wet hand to her mouth and licked her palm. "Yummy."

I lifted Carrie off the counter and set her high heels on the tile floor to stand up. She was weak kneed and started to collapse. I held her up while she gathered herself. "Whew. What a ride." she said.

I walked her into the dining room and set her down in a chair. After several minutes Carrie said, "Well, we have a lot of work to do to be out of here early in the morning." With that she reached down and removed her heels and pushed her naked self out of the chair. She wobbled a bit but walked straight up the stairs to our bedroom.

Julia and I watched the beautiful sight of Carrie's ass swaying side to side as she went. She knew we were watching so she accented it a little bit. When her mother was out of sight Julia placed her left hand on my ass and patted it. She took my cock in her right hand and lifted it to a horizontal position. She ran her hand back and forth and rubbed her thumb on the ridge of the glans. I looked down to watch what she was doing and then over to her face to see what she was thinking. I said, "What is on your mind baby girl?"

Julia didn't reply. She just looked up at my face and massaged my flaccid cock until she could tell that it was going to take a concerted effort on her part to raise my member to working condition again. Finally, she said, "Just checking to see if I might get some of this before bed." She released my cock and leaned up to kiss me. I bent to meet her half-way and kissed her back.

I said, "We had better get up there and get ourselves packed or your mother will have your skinny little ass and mine in her hands."

Julia giggled and said, "And a nice ass it is.", as she pinched my right butt cheek. We went up the stairs together.

We all packed ourselves with Carrie running herd to make sure we were taking what we needed for the week of sun and pool during the day and evening attire for the night. When all passed her inspection, we closed the suitcases and placed them in the car for the drive to the airport in the morning.

We were all exhausted and after quick showers we turned in. We had to get up at 4:30 AM to check in and get our seats. Carrie had saved a lot of money on the "Last Minute Travel" so she had upgraded our flights to first class and our room in Jamaica to a mini-suite.

By 5:30 AM, we were on the road. Carrie was driving and a big suitcase was sitting in the shotgun seat. Julia and I were sitting in the back. I was dressed in cargo shorts, sport shirt and joggers. Carrie, as always dressed very stylishly in a strapless white sundress with a hem at mid-thigh and high heels. Julia was wearing a spaghetti strap sundress with a similar hemline and high heels. They were both very sexy. Every man in the airport would notice them because people don't travel dressed that way anymore. Too bad. It was a 40 minute ride to the airport and then a shuttle to the international concourse. It was pitch black out and streetlights were sparse until we got near the airport. I kept dozing off.

About 10 minutes into the ride I felt pressure on my crotch. I opened my eyes to see Julia with her hand unzipping the fly of my shorts. I smiled to myself thinking, 'she sure is predictable when it comes to sex'. I closed my eyes as Julia reached into my boxers and pulled out my flaccid cock. I felt the cool air.

Julia flicked her tongue on the head so lightly I wasn't sure what it was. Then I felt her lips wrap around the shaft and inch slowly down the length to my balls. I felt the head move into her throat as my cock was getting harder and harder. I thought, 'Jesus she sure learned her cock sucking skills from her mother. Maybe it's genetic."

Julia lifted her head off my cock and flicked the "spot" with her tongue and then pushed her head back down to encase my turgid cock in the warm moistness of her mouth and throat. I wanted to get my hand on her sex but I couldn't reach it from our mutual positions. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Julia looking back. It is so sexy when a woman giving you a blowjob is looking you right in the eyes as she moves her head up and down.

Julia picked up the pace a little and sucked only on about half of my cock while stroking the remaining shaft with her hands. She worked up and down for another several minutes before I could feel my cum starting rise. I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled her down to impale my cock as deep in her throat as it would go. She knew what I was doing and she also knew I was about to unload. She prepared herself and when I exploded, the cum went straight down to her stomach. She gagged only once which prompted Carrie to look in the rear-view mirror to see what she already knew was going on.

We made eye contact in the mirror. She just smiled and shook her head. Not a word was spoken. By the time we were pulling into the parking lot Julia had just finished cleaning me up with her mouth and tongue. She smacked her lips and reached up and kissed me on the lips. I could taste my spunk on her lips.

We loaded our bags onto the shuttle bus and rode the short distance to the concourse. By 7:15 AM we were all settled in our seats. First Class only had two seats on each side so we couldn't all sit together. Julia and Carrie sat in seats 3A and 3B while I sat across the aisle in 2C. Next to me in 2D was a very attractive classy middle-age woman dressed to the nines. We said hello and then I closed my eyes and promptly fell asleep like I always do on take-offs. It would be a four and a half hour flight to Montego Bay Airport in Jamaica.

I woke up feeling refreshed and was surprised that I had only been asleep about a half hour. I looked to my right to look out the window and noticed that the woman beside me was still sleeping. I looked her all over to give my personal "fuckability factor" and decided it was an eight.

I looked back over my left shoulder to see what Julia and Carrie were doing. Carrie was sitting in the window seat which was tipped back. Her back was in the corner between the seat back and the bulkhead. Her eyes were closed. Julia was sitting in the aisle seat with her head resting on Carrie's right breast. I blanket was pulled up over both of them. Julia's eyes were also closed.

I could just barely make out that the blanket was moving ever so slightly around Carrie's crotch. Julia was fingering her mother right there on the plane in front of anyone who wanted to look. I looked forward and noticed that one of the flight attendants was intently watching them and didn't notice that I was looking at her.

I turned back to look at Julia and Carrie just as Carrie opened her eyes as though she could sense someone watching her. She nudged Julia and motioned with her shoulder toward me. Julia looked over and smiled and exaggerated her finger-fucking motion. I looked back at the flight attendant who was now looking directly at me. I stared at her until she looked away.

I looked back at Julia and Carrie just as Carrie's face muscles contorted around an orgasm. Her hips rocked forward and back. Her mouth came open and formed an "O" as a soft guttural moan escaped her lips. Julia kept right on fucking her pussy until Carrie settled down and collapsed back into her seat. Julia pulled her finger out from under the blanket and while looking directly at the flight attendant pushed her fingers into her mouth and cleaned them off with her tongue. The flight attendant's right hand seemed to move involuntarily down to her crotch.

My cock was at attention as I watched my girls and the flight attendant as though I was watching a tennis match. Julia looked over at me and when she noticed the bulge in my pants her eyes widened and she licked her lips.

The flight attendant started coming down the aisle toward me. She stopped at my seat and looked down at my crotch and asked if I had my seatbelt on. What a ruse. She was getting a close up look at my crotch. I looked at her name tag which said "Joan". She was tall, slim, dark hair with large brown, almost black eyes and very attractive with probably too much makeup on. I immediately subconsciously gave her a "fuckability factor" of 7.5. I lifted my arms to give her a better view. My cock surged to lift my shorts at the same time. She just stared at my crotch and then lifted her gaze to look at Julia, who was intently looking at her while she sucked on her fingers like they were a cock. Carrie had closed her eyes and drifted off after her orgasm and missed everything that followed.

Joan, the flight attendant, said, "Thank you Sir. Have a nice flight. If there is anything I could to enhance your enjoyment, please don't hesitate to ask." She continued down the aisle to the end of first class and then returned to her perch at the front of the cabin.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,295 Followers