Hot Summer Night Ch. 17

Story Info
On Vacation - Day 3.
13.9k words
4.78
46.8k
37

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers

Hot Summer Night Ch. 17 – Vacation Day 3

As a refresher, my name is Mark. I am 43 and in great shape with ripped abs, pecks, back, arms and legs as I work out in my basement gym on a daily basis. I am 6'5" tall and weigh 230 lbs. My hair is dark brown cut short with blue eyes. My wife Carrie is a smoking hot 43 year old blue eyed blonde who stands 5'10" in her stocking feet. She has a 38-26-36 figure with large full and pert DD breasts. She has long legs and slim waist and curvy hips. Her hair is shoulder length and is full and wavy. Our daughter Julia will be 19 years old in a couple of weeks and is about to enter college as a freshman next week. She is very slim standing at 5'7" and weighing around 100 lbs. She has a 32-A bust but has very sexy puffy tits. She has narrow hips and slim waist with long thin legs. She has shoulder length brown hair that is thick and wavy like her mothers. She has huge green eyes and a pouty Angelina Jolie mouth. She is extremely attractive as is her mother.

Julia and her best friend initiated sex with me several weeks ago during the early morning in my bed while my wife faked being asleep next to me (see ch 1). Carrie had been having sex with Julia for some time and felt guilty about that while leaving me on the outside as our sexual and marital relationship continued to erode. I'm not on the outside anymore. Our family relationship is unbelievably strong even if it is unconventional. Read the previous 14 Chapters to fully understand the events of the past several weeks. Chapter15 starts a very hot vacation. Enjoy.

The next morning I woke up at 5:30 AM because Julia was sucking on my cock again. She looked up at me and whispered, "I couldn't help it daddy. Your morning woody was poking me in the back and I got all horny again."

I whispered back, "Baby. I think you are horny all the time. You are insatiable." She smiled around my cock and bobbed her head to respond in the affirmative. With her incredible cock-sucking skills I didn't last 15 minutes. She swallowed every bit of cum I spewed into her mouth. Not a drop escaped. She licked her lips and then crawled up on my chest and kissed me deeply on the lips. True to form, she pushed her tongue into my mouth so I could taste my own cum.

I rolled Julia back to her spot and slid out the bottom of the bed and pulled on my workout shorts and pulled on a tee-shirt and sneakers. Julia watched me dress and threw me a kiss as I went out the door.

On the way to the gym I stopped to get a coffee and then made three in anticipation of running into Angel and Izzy. I carried the tray up the stairs and slowly and quietly opened the gym door and stepped in. I heard voices but they were behind a support pillar. I put the tray of coffees down on the water bubbler and stepped further into the room.

I could see the broad back of a monstrous black man who was obviously Meat kneeling on the carpet near the opposite wall of mirrors. His hips were pushing forward and pulling back in a fucking motion. His head was tilted back so he couldn't see me reflected in the mirrors. I moved to the side a little to see past his massive body and I could see a thin black thigh and the back of a black haired head kneeling on the carpet facing away from me. The groans from both were loud and continuous.

I moved further into the room and sat down on a bench to watch. Meat was fucking a black woman. I knew there weren't many here so the choices were limited. It was his wife or his daughter. Then she screamed out, "Be careful daddy. You are too big for me." My cock surged with this revelation. 'Meat is fucking his daughter right here in public. Holy shit!' I thought.

My cock was pushing out the leg of my shorts. I tweaked the head with my fingers and it jumped to full size. I could see Meat's huge cock pulling out of Izzy's cunt. He pushed it back in but only about half-way before Izzy yelped. There was no sign that Izzy was enjoying this at all but Meat sure was. He groaned with each insertion. I could tell he was getting close to blowing his wad. I had no idea how long they had been going at before I walked in.

Suddenly, Meat pulled his cock out of Izzy and started jerking himself off. He launched a stream of cum over Izzy's head and onto the mirror. He looked down to see where it was going just as the next rope flew and landed in Izzy's hair. Each subsequent shot had less range and the last of it dribbled out onto Izzys' ass cheeks.

Izzy turned her head toward me and screamed as she noticed me sitting there. She rolled into a fetal position. Meat now noticed me in the reflection of the mirror and launched to his feet with his cock still in his hand.

I had no idea what he was going to do now. I might die in the next few seconds. After the immediate shock wore off Izzy stood up and said to her father, "Daddy. It's ok. It's Mark. You know, Julia's father. From a couple nights ago?"

Meat settled down but even on his black face you could see the flush of his embarrassment. Izzy was embarrassed too because of the familial taboo. She wasn't embarrassed at all of being naked with vaginal juices running down her legs.

Meat just sat there with his deflated cock in his hand. It was still huge. Finally he said, "So, what now?"

I decided to help put him at ease and said, "This morning, not even an hour ago, I woke up with my usual morning woody and my daughter Julia was in the process of giving me a fantastic blow-job. She grinned around my cock-head and mumbled, 'good morning daddy'. I don't have any issues with this. In fact it was very hot and I have a stiff cock to prove it."

Meat smiled and looked at Izzy and said, "Well girl, get down there and take care of the man. He is obviously in some discomfort." He stood up and up and up and pulled his shorts back on and sat down on the incline bench to watch.

Izzy knelt down as if she was going to give me a blowjob but she then turned around and presented her rear to me. She looked at her father for approval. He smiled. She smiled. I smiled. We were good to go.

I pushed my shorts down to my knees and knelt behind Izzy. I pushed my raging cock into her pussy. I was easy with her because her dad's cock had hurt her. I slowly pushed all the way in. She grimaced a little but she took it all. I fucked her slowly for several minutes. Meat had his cock in his hand jacking himself off as he watched.

Izzy looked back and then at her dad and said, "I want it in the ass. OK?" I remembered she had butt-fucked that guy in the pool yesterday so I guessed that she really liked that. I didn't move until I got the nod from dad which was instantly.

I pulled out of her pussy and set my cock-head on her anus and pushed the head in until the glans passed her sphincter. She groaned and gasped for a second. Meat was furiously jerking his cock in long strokes from head to balls. I pushed slowly into her until my balls rested against her pussy lips. She pulled forward a little and pushed back. She was ready to go. I fucked her ass with abandon, always mindful of the monster man sitting 5 feet away.

Izzy had several small orgasms as I pounded away in her ass. When my cock surged in size with my pending explosion, she screamed out with a massive orgasm. Meat couldn't take it anymore and he stood up and knelt down in front of Izzy's face and shoved his cock half way into her mouth. She took it with a "Mmmmmmfffffff". She was still in the throes of her orgasm when my cum surged up from balls and poured into her as her sphincter muscle spasmed on my cock. At the same time her daddy poured his load into her mouth. She was gagging on it and it all came back out past his cock, still buried in her mouth, onto the floor.

'Mother-fucker, what a sight.' I went to stand up but a hand landed on my shoulder and pushed me back down. I turned to see Angel standing beside me naked with one hand in her pussy. She knelt down beside me and pulled Izzy's ass to her. She buried her face in Izzy's ass and pussy and began slurping up all of my cum and Izzy's juices she could. Izzy was licking and sucking all the cum from her dad's cock. When Angel was finished cleaning Izzy she turned herself and inhaled my flaccid cock and licked and sucked all of Izzy's and my juices clean. She pulled her head back with a loud 'Pop'. Izzy giggled with the sound.

Meat came over and reached out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. At my 6'5" I had to look way up to his nearly 7'. I wasn't used to not being the tallest in the room. He looked down at me and said, "Mark, you put on one hell of a show. You have something special about you. Before you came in we were just having sex. Then you got involved and we were all having sensual SEX."

Angel butted in with, "Amen!" Izzy responded, "Fuck yeah."

I responded, "I'm just me. I enjoy sex with a passion. It was my wife and daughter that showed me how. I don't just use my big cock as a tool." I smirked at Meat and continued, "I put my whole soul into making love with whomever I'm with. Women can tell the difference if you're just fucking them with a big cock and making love to them with whatever size cock...Sorry, I'm getting a little philosophical."

I bent down and picked up my shorts and slipped them on. I headed for the door and turned around and said to Meat, "I know from experience that these two beautiful women are extremely sexual and sensual creatures that want you to make love to them with passion not just being fucked because you have the biggest cock in the world and they should be grateful."

Both Izzy and Angel looked at Meat and nodded agreement. I turned and left the room. I went downstairs and into the buffet breakfast. I made myself a plate of everything. I was starved. I sat down and ate every bite. I went back and made of a couple plates with everything and carried them back to my room.

My girls were just stirring and Julia's eyes went wide when she saw the plate of food. "Yummy", she said. I put everything on the table and guided Carrie to sit down and eat. She complained that it was too early to eat. I just shrugged and went to take a shower.

When I came out naked, Carrie said, "Honey, we are going to take awhile to get ready. Why don't you go down to that pool you were telling us about last night and save us some lounge chairs? We want to be stunning to turn everyone's head when we arrive." She slid up against me and kissed me on the lips.

I responded, "Ok, keep your suits on till you feel like it's time to take it off." I turned to Julia and said, "Sweetie, call us by our first names when other people are around. Don't call us mom and dad. OK?"

Julia nodded and squeezed my cock and bounded excitedly into the bathroom. She squealed from the bathroom, "I can't wait. Ooouuuu. This is going to be great."

Carrie handed me the same speed-o suit and said, "I didn't get to see you in this yet." She squeezed my cock and turned to go into the bathroom. It was 8:00 AM and I didn't expect to see them at the pool until 10:00. I headed for the pool.

It was getting busy at the pool. I left my suit on for now. My flaccid cock had no room and bulged out to my left side trying to poke out. I had to go all around the pool to find three empty lounge chairs and dragged them over to where I was sitting yesterday. The sights were steadily improving as more and more very attractive young women were flooding in from every part of the resort. It was obvious that this pool was party central. Most everyone was wearing bathing suits for the moment. I knew it would change fast when the bar opened at 9:30.

I spread out on my lounge chair and basked in the sun. It was warm and would get hot before long. I had placed towels on Carrie's and Julia's chairs to save them. My eyes were closed and I was in a twilight-like dream when I felt like someone was standing beside me. I looked up and saw Phoenix. She knelt down to face level. I spun around to sit up and said, "How are you? I was concerned about you. I tried to find out but nobody knew anything." I took her hand and held it in mine.

She said, "That was very nice of you to be so concerned. I'm fine. I just zoned out for a while. It had never happened to me before. It was like every nerve in my body was tingling and my brain seemed to overload. All I remember after that was being helped to the bar. I do remember what happened before I blacked out though." She smiled broadly and said, "Thank you Mark. You were incredible."

I turned a bit of red with embarrassment and said, "You were too. I'm just glad you are ok." I released her hand and she stood up.

"Can I get you a drink? We aren't open yet but I will take care of you."

"Yes. I would like a Bloody Mary with extra vodka and pepper. Leave out the celery." She smiled and walked back to the bar. Five minutes later I had my drink in hand. Phoenix delivered it personally.

I drank that down and Phoenix delivered another without me even asking. I finished that and dozed off for a while. I woke with a start and saw that a third drink was sitting on the table next to me. The alcohol was feeling great so I drank down the third. I looked over to the bar and Phoenix was putting one finger up asking if I wanted another one. I put my hand up flat palm pointing down indicating I was good. I dozed off again.

When I woke again, I was feeling a good buzz. Bathing suits were starting to disappear as women and men were walking by me totally naked. I looked at my watch. It was nearly ten o'clock. I started looking for Julia and Carrie. I didn't want to miss that.

At quarter past ten I saw Carrie approaching. She was wearing a sort of bathing suit that I had never seen before. It was jaw dropping. She has a spectacular body and she looked great in anything. The suit was a shimmery gold. The top was strapless and split deep in front to show an incredible display of cleavage. My cock jumped knowing that this vision was mine even though I knew I would be sharing today. Her bikini bottom was the same color and as I suspected when she turned to look around the pool it was a thong. 'God, her ass is amazing.' Every male and some of the females watched her as she walked by. I knew what they were thinking. Maybe they would get lucky. Maybe they would.

Julia was behind Carrie and I couldn't see her at first. Even though she is very skinny her string thong maximized her assets. She had ignored my direction about wearing her suit down to the pool. She was topless. Her A-cup puffy nippled tits stood out proudly. Her nipples were hard as nails and pointed up slightly.

They came over to me and sat down on the chairs I was holding for them. I heard some guy behind me say to his buddy, "Great, they are with him." Carrie overheard too and chuckled.

Carrie looked around and said, "We left you alone down here yesterday in this and you came home? Wow. This looks like it is going to be fun."

Julia looked like she was salivating as she was pinching her right nipple. Both had put on a little makeup and they looked beautiful.

I got drinks for both from Phoenix and palmed another twenty-dollar bill. She smiled and said, "Enjoy the day. It looks like it is going to be a hot one. Is that your wife in the gold suit? She is very beautiful."

I smiled back and said, "She is and I'm betting on it getting very hot." She indicated that she would deliver the drinks. I know she just wanted to get a better look at Carrie.

I went back and sat down. Guys and girls were all milling around us ogling Carrie. Julia was checking them all out.

After our drinks arrived and they were quickly consumed. I leaned over to Carrie on my right and suggested that they should get things going a little around here. She smiled and stood up and removed her top and bottom. Whistles came from everywhere. She went around my chair to Julia and put her hands on Julia's thong bikini and pulled it off. Julia lifted her ass to assist.

Carrie bent down and sucked one of Julia's tits into her mouth and nibbled on her nipple. Julia's head tipped back against the chair. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as Carrie moved down to her stomach and finally to her crotch. She very lightly flicked her tongue on Julia's clitoris and Julia surged her hips up to make a harder contact. All eyes were on them.

Carrie was bent at the waist with straight legs in heels and her pussy was visible from behind. Her right hand went down between her legs and worked back up to her own pussy and flicked all of her fingers around her pussy lips.

Julia had pulled Carrie's head down to make firm contact with her pussy and she was driving her hips up. In minutes Julia was throwing her head side to side and flexing her hips up and down. Her legs spread wide as Carrie knelt and buried her head deep in Julia's pussy. A second orgasm arrived almost immediately. This one was bigger and she gritted her teeth and gasped for air at the same time. Carrie had to hold her in place to continue her ministrations. After several more climaxes Julia pushed her mother away and stood up.

She pushed Carrie down in the vacated chair and reciprocated the pleasure. Carrie was so horny from doing Julia that she launched into a climax the second Julia's tongue touch her clitoris. She screamed, "Oh...Oh...Oh...Fuck yea. Eat me baby." Julia did just that. After several orgasms Carrie was laying there like a ragdoll. She finally said, "That's enough for now sweetie." Julia stood up and walked around my chair and sat down in Carrie's original chair. Her own vaginal juices were flowing down her legs.

Carrie turned to me and said, "How was that?" I laughed out loud. My cock was sticking out the top of my bathing suit. I stood up and peeled it off. My cock stood out straight in front of me with a slight up angle. I sat back down.

After that show things really took off around the pool area. In the water and on the deck, on chairs and lounges. We sat and watched the live pornography. Julia was frigging herself as she watched the sexual escapades all around her.

A really attractive guy walked over and bent down to talk to Carrie. He was probably twenty years younger than she. He was naked and had a big hard-on as he talked a few minutes with her. He stood up and pulled her out of her chair. She looked over and winked at me. I said, "Show him how it's done baby." They went into the pool hand in hand.

Another young guy came over and spoke to Julia. He was around twenty, I'd guess. She got out of her chair and went with him. It turned out he was with a bunch of young guys and it looked like Julia was walking into a cluster-fuck. Carrie could take care of herself. I kept an eye on how things were going with Julia but I didn't want to cramp her style.

Phoenix showed up with drinks for us. I took mine and her hand lingered touching mine. She finally released it and bent down and sucked my rigid cock into her mouth. She bounced on it several times before releasing it. She said, "It looks like your girls have deserted you."

I said, "We are all making our own fun. I hope you are available later." She smiled and nodded. I looked to my right to see what Carrie was doing. Her guy was sitting on the edge of the pool. Carrie was standing in the pool bent over with her head buried on his cock and bobbing up and down at a pretty good pace. Another young guy was behind her with his hands on her hips fucking her furiously. It wasn't more than a minute before the guy fucking her threw his head back and blew his load into her pussy. She continued blowing the guy on the deck.

She pulled her head off the guy's cock and motioned for another guy to fuck her. Instantly, there was a line forming behind her. They were all young men and none of them lasted very long. Carrie was fucked by three guys before the guy on the deck blew his load in her mouth.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers