Hot Tub Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to kiss back up her thigh to the entrance of her cunt, feeling her jump slightly each time.

She giggles, and moves around some more at this.

"Fuck, I don't think I've ever been so sensitive to something like a kiss on the thigh..." she says, her breath shaky.

Without another word, I begin to gently tease her clit with the tip of my tongue, the taste sweet and intoxicating.

"Mmm! And you actually know where it's at?" she giggles. "Baby, you're already doing better than my husband!"

Damn, really? They've been married that long and he couldn't find something as easy to find as the clit? No wonder she's cheating.

Guess I have him to thank for tonight, though.

I begin to work my fingers inside of her, rubbing my fingertips against her g-spot.

She coos in pleasure, her hand traveling to the back of my head.

She's wrapped tight around my fingers, and she's already practically dripping wet.

Being able to eat my hot mom's friend out, combined with the warm and relaxing water from the hot tub covering me, this night feels otherworldly. Her gentle moans and noises of pleasure are too great to even describe.

What makes it even better is knowing that I'm the reason she's making these noises.

I begin to finger her faster, combined with circling her clit with my tongue at a rhythmic, steady pace. These two actions combined earns even louder moans from her.

"Thank god your parents are knocked out... I'd hate to have to try and keep quiet." she says in between her moans of pleasure.

I reach up with my free hand and begin to pinch and stimulate one of her nipples, feeling it get even harder in between my fingers.

Ash then sits up, and I shift myself and my fingers as to not pause my rhythm.

She grabs my hand, pulling it to her mouth, where she begins to suck on my fingers. I can feel her moans vibrate through her closed mouth onto my fingers, and they get louder the harder I work my fingers.

She stares down at me, her blue eyes struggling to keep fully open the longer I tongue her clit. I know she's just sucking my fingers, but I can't help but think this is the sexiest thing ever.

Her warm tongue licks and wraps around my finger, all the while she sucks in. Fuck, I'd love for it to be my cock instead. I wonder how much of it she could handle?

My thought process is broken when she moans loudly, freeing my finger from her mouth.

"Fuck~!" she moans, the hand on the back of my head gripping my hair tighter.

I ignore what little pain is caused by her grip, and keep my pace going, knowing what'll be coming soon.

"Please don't stop, baby!" she begs. "Please!" her voice getting whinier and more strained.

I can start to feel her tighten around my fingers, and she's getting more fidgety.

"Make me cum you little stud!" she moans, biting her lip. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum so hard!" she says.

I try to make sure I'm focusing on using both my tongue and fingers equally, making sure she's getting equal amounts of pleasure in both areas.

And it seems to be working, as her pussy is now repeatedly gripping and loosening around my fingers as she squirms more.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, baby!" she moans, her voice louder this time.

The pulsating gets more rapid, and her moans become more incomprehensible and wild, with heavy breathing becoming more and more prevalent.

Finally, the tightening stops, and her moans disappear, replaced now with her panting. Ash then lays back on the ground, her chest rising and lowering again and again.

I slide my fingers out of her, with the two of them be glistening with her juices. I lift my head up and out from in between her legs, and look at my handiwork.

There in front of me lays a sexy, mature woman. Who also happens to be married and also my mom's best friend. Her skimpy bikini top is currently floating in the hot tub, with her bare, perfectly shaped tits rising with each breath. The stringy bikini bottom is pushed to the side, with her trimmed and tight cunt exposed to my eyes only.

Her breathing calms down, and she begins to speak.

"You made me cum..." she pants. "So. Fucking. Fast." she says in disbelief. "What the hell are they teaching you at college?!" she laughs.

"Seems like how to treat a woman." I flirt, climbing out and kissing her on her nipple, sucking and teasing it with my tongue.

She giggles, putting her hands on the back of my head and pushing me in deeper. Light moans come from her in response to my tongue.

"Obviously. You must be making a LOT of women happy there, huh?" she asks, still playing with my hair.

I continue to suck and tease her tits, enjoying the feeling of having them in my mouth. Her dainty fingers continue to be stroking my hair as I do so.

"Alright, college boy. Take those trunks off and sit down. It's time I repay you for your... services." she jokes.

"With pleasure, ma'am." I retort.

I stand up, dropping my trunks with ease.

My fully erect cock springs out, fortunately with no shrinkage due to the hot tub being, well, hot.

Once Ash sets her eyes on it, they widen from shock.

"No fucking way." she says in disbelief. "T-that's REAL?!" she says, starting to laugh.

"Last time I checked." I joke. "Sexy women in bikinis tend make it like this."

She laughs at this.

"Then I'll just have to take responsibility for it, huh?" she says. "After all, something this big, you might get dizzy from all that blood rushing to it." she purrs. "So sit down on the edge of the tub and let me take care of it." she tells me, getting in the warm water once again.

I sit down, feeling the excitement build up inside of me. Eating her out is one thing, but getting a blowjob from her? Unreal.

She positions herself in between my legs, and gently wraps her dainty fingers around the shaft of my cock.

"It's so... big! Like, some guys are long and some guys are thick, but you're both!" she exclaims.

"Biggest yet?" I tease.

"Honey, this thing is a monster!" she responds. "Luckily, I don't scare so easily." she says, licking up my shaft.

I shudder from the feeling of her warm tongue sliding up the length of my cock.

"Guessing it's a lot bigger than your husband, huh?" I taunt.

She looks up at me and smirks.

"I think we both know the answer to that one, baby." she tells me.

"C'mon, I wanna hear you say it." I tell her, putting one hand on the back of head.

She giggles a little at this.

"You're a cocky little shit, aren't you?" she teases. "But yes, you are MUCH bigger than him. Both in length and width." she says. "And I can't wait to feel how it fits inside of me..." she moans, licking my length again.

Stopping the conversation, Ash takes me into her mouth, her lips gently wrapping around the head of my cock first before she tries to fit as much inside as possible.

She can only get a little over half of it in her mouth, not that I'm complaining. Even an inch of it inside of her mouth would beat the girls at college that could deep throat it.

She bobs her head up and down, being careful to not go too deep and gag.

"Fuck, Ash..." I moan, watching her work her mouth along my cock. "It feels so good..." I tell her.

She giggles as a reply, and I can feel the vibrations along my cock as she does so.

Then, she begins to use her tongue while sucking, heightening the sensation.

"Oh!" I let out in surprise.

Ash is too busy focusing on not gagging to make a comment, and continues to use her tongue to pleasure me.

It feels even better than I imagined. Whenever I fantasized about this, it was always her coming into my room one night and making a move, not inviting me out to the hot tub where we'd flirt and slowly start to touch each other more and more.

I prefer it this way, though. It's much hotter than my initial fantasies, but it also helps that this one is coming true.

"Sorry it's not as deep as you're probably used." she says, seeming a bit disappointed in herself. "I don't exactly have much practice with one this big." she says with a wink, kissing the head of my cock.

I shiver from the feeling, and chuckle.

"Please, the fact that you're the one doing it makes this the best one I've ever had." I tell her.

"Is that right?" she asks. "Even better than all those girls you partied with?" she teases, running her tongue in circles along the top of my head.

"They can't even begin to compare to you." I say, moaning.

"Good answer." she says, taking my cock deeper in her mouth once again.

Not a single lie was told, either. I'm sorry, but girls my age just can't compete with Ash. A hot, sexually frustrated housewife who wants MY cock? Yeah, sorry.

I lean my head back, looking up at the sky while Ash pleasures me with her mouth. Every now and then I'd look down, her bright blue eyes looking up at me, and a slight smile would form at the corners of her mouth.

At least, I think it's a smile. It's kind of hard to tell when she's got her lips wrapped around a thick rod.

She continues bobbing her head up and down, getting faster and faster every second. I can hear the sounds of her gagging and moaning on my cock, and it's taking everything in me to not cum at this very moment.

"Oh- shit!" I moan.

Ash takes her hand at wraps it around my shaft, acting as a sort of guard to stop her from going too far and gagging.

Her tongue continues to lick and wrap around my cock as she sucks, creating an indescribable feeling of pleasure.

I start to shake a little bit from the pleasure, but Ash suddenly stops, a string of saliva connecting her lips to the tip of my cock.

"Sorry, college boy. I didn't wanna stop either, but I'm not gonna let you cum and have it stop with just oral." she says, climbing out of the water and on top of me.

She shoves her bikini bottoms to the side once again, and reaches down and grabs my cock.

"You don't get to cum unless it's inside of me and I'm screaming, no, begging for you to, understand?" she says.

Fuck, she's so sexy when she acts like this.

"Yes, ma'am." I answer, excited to slide inside of her.

"Good boy." she replies, kissing me quickly on the lips before sliding the tip of my cock into her entrance.

It's tight, warm, and wet. It's everything I imagined and more. Slowly, she slides down along my shaft, reaching the base and resting for a bit.

"Oh- I feel full." she says, laughing slightly. "Fuck, you're really filling me up in there, huh?" she softly moans.

"Need some time to get used to it?" I tease.

"Oh yeah. Something this big I gotta get used to..." she says, making a circle with her hips. "God, you're gonna stretch me out so bad." she states.

"Got a problem with that?" I ask.

"Fuck no. You can use that big cock to do whatever you want to this tight little hole, got it?" she tells me.

"I plan to." I answer, enjoying the feeling of her sex tightly wrapped around my cock.

"Look at you. So smart, knowing just what to say." she teases. "I'll have to think of some way to reward you." she says, beginning to slowly lift her hips up and down.

"As if this isn't one?" I flatter.

"True, but I've got a couple things in mind." she tells me. "It's a surprise, though." she whispers, leaning in and giving me a quick kiss.

She sits up straight, her hands on my chest to act as support while she slowly adjusts to the new length and girth inside of her.

"Good thing I have such a sturdy and hard place to keep my hands." she flirts, not taking her eyes off of me while she speaks.

I watch as her cunt slowly lifts up, almost rising off of my cock, before slowly sliding back down, Ash moaning all the while.

"God, baby..." she purrs.

She begins to ride slightly faster, getting used to the thick rod inside of her.

"That's it..." I moan, reaching up and pinching her nipples.

This earns a moan of pleasure in response.

The sound of her body slapping down onto mine gets louder and louder the more ready she gets. Her cunt has managed to get even wetter, with my cock now lubed up to make sure she has an easy time sliding up and down my long dick.

"You like that dick, baby?" I ask.

"Fuck, yes!" she moans, her riding getting faster.

"Good, because I love your pussy..." I moan as she keeps riding.

She closes her eyes from the pleasure, nodding as she continues to bounce up and down, her pace now much faster than it was originally.

Her tits bounce up and down as she does so, and I'm sure her perfect ass is as well, if only I could see it from behind in this position.

She alternates between looking at me and keeping her eyes clenched shut, unable to stick to one.

"God, I never knew how good a big dick could feel!" she exclaims, seemingly still shocked. "I might have jumped your bones a long time ago if I knew it'd be this good." she says.

"Younger me would have loved that." I answer, moaning myself.

"I bet, bagging some hot housewife? Now look at you, watching that same woman riding your big, fat cock." she laughs, her body slapping down onto mine each time she slides down.

"All while in the backyard of my house while my parents are sleeping." I tease.

I feel her tighten around my cock once I say that, and I start to realize she likes how dangerous this is.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" I tease.

She giggles, not slowing down.

"You like fucking your friend's son in her own backyard? Using her hot tub so you could get fucked while she sleeps?" I taunt.

Her cunt tightens even more.

"Yes..." she coyly admits, now moaning louder.

"What a naughty friend you are." I say, teasing her nipples once again, her tits bouncing in my hands. "And a bad, bad wife." I tell her.

She moans louder from this, and I can feel her tightening once again.

"You love being called out for this, huh? Cheating on your husband for some thick, young dick?" I ask, her pace starting to speed up.

"Fuck, baby..." she moans. "I'm a bad girl..." she says, smiling.

"That's right, you're a bad little housewife that needs to get fucked." I say.

"Good thing I have my - oh fuck..." she moans, interrupting herself. "At least I have a good college boy to fuck some sense into me..." she says.

"I'll make you loyal to my cock." I say, my voice deep and dominant.

"I think you already have, baby..." she says, her voice breathy and shaky.

Her hands on my chest, she begins to practically slam herself down on my cock, and I feel her warm, wet hole tighten wildly each time.

"Fuck..." she moans, her voice getting whinier at the end.

I pinch her nipples harder and I watch her amazing body jiggle every time she slams down. Her nipples are hard in between my fingers now, and Ash looks like she can barely keep focus because of the pleasure contorting her face.

The sound of her slapping down onto my cock has gotten louder, and surely the neighbors will hear it if they step outside. Fortunately, our moans and bodies hitting each other passionately isn't enough to wake my parents out of their drunken slumber.

"Fuck, Ash. You look so good bouncing on that dick..." I tell her, my voice breaking from the moaning.

"Do I, baby? Maybe I should make a habit of doing this, then." she giggles, biting her lip and rotating her hips on me.

"I'll always be down to let you." I respond, pushing my hips up as she slides back down.

"Maybe I'll just sneak in your room late at night wearing a little skirt so you can hitch it up easier..." she moans.

"Fuck, there's a lot of things I'd like to see you in..." I chuckle.

"Oh yeah?" she moans. "And what's that, college boy?" she asks, enjoying hearing how desired she is by me.

"Fuck, I've thought of maid costumes, teacher costumes, playboy bunny costumes... you name it, really." I tell her.

"You naughty boy... I love it." she says, moaning. "Maybe I'll surprise you one day." she giggles.

I feel my balls tighten from the thought of that.

"Fuck, I'd leave you sore and walking funny if you did." I laugh.

"As if that's not what you're gonna do to me tonight?" she giggles, bouncing up and down quickly.

She slides up and down on my shaft for a while longer, before her pace gets sloppier and she starts to slow down.

"Baby, I'm sorry... This feels fucking amazing, but it's really starting to tire me out..." she moans, out of breath.

"Don't worry, I'll take it from here." I tell her, lifting up.

She slides up off of my cock, it now glistening from her wetness.

"Get on your hands and knees." I order, giving her a sharp smack on the ass.

She exclaims in excitement, before giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Mmmm, yes sir." she says, getting into position.

She laid a towel out on the ground before doing so, making it more comfortable than just the bare concrete ground around the tub.

I get situated behind her, grabbing her ass with both hands and spreading it more.

"Take a good look, baby. That ass belongs to you, now." she says, swaying it back and forth to tempt me.

"I'm gonna watch this thing bounce while I fuck you." I tell her, spanking her.

I slowly insert my cock inside of her, watching her tight lips take me in and grip me all the while.

She lets out a low moan of approval as I slide inside of her, and she lightly begins to rock her hips to make me move.

I grab her my her soft hips and slowly begin to pump it in and out of her.

"Fuck, you fill me up so good... It's like that cock was made for me..." she laughs.

"And your pussy feels so good wrapped around me." I say, pumping slightly faster now.

Each time I push in completely, I watch a ripple get sent through her perfectly shaped ass.

"Everything you imagined?" she says, looking back at me with a smug grin.

"Yeah, your ass is amazing." I tell her, grabbing it with one hand.

"You know just how to talk to a lady." she jokes, laughing.

I chuckle, and begin to fuck harder, earning even more moans of approval from her. At least I can always tell if she likes it or not based on how vocal she is.

Her ass is now jiggling much more since I'm going faster and harder, and it's hard to take my eyes off of it. I give her a quick slap on the ass, surprising her.

A faint, red hand print forms on her ass from it.

I can do better.

I slap again, harder.

"Oh, baby!" she moans.

The hand print is redder now.

And I spank her again. And again. And again.

Each time my hand slaps against her bare ass, I feel her tighten around my cock. The little slut.

"Oh- fuck!" she lets out.

The hand print is now red and obvious.

"Just marking it as mine." I joke, fucking her faster.

"Mmmmm, can't wait for you to mark me on the inside..." she moans.

Damn, she's dirty. How did I get so lucky?

Ash's moans of pleasure snap me back to reality.

"That's it, baby... Please don't stop." she says, gritting her teeth from the pleasure. "Fuck this little whore housewife... make her yours..." she coos.

I smirk. I'm really making her talk like this, aren't I?

"Yeah, you're a little slut of a housewife, you know that?" I say, spanking her.

She tightens quickly from this.

"Just a little whore who needs some young, hard dick." I tell her, grabbing a fistful of hair. "Cheating on her husband with some college guy..." I pull her hair back, earning another moan of approval from her.

"Yesssss!" she says.

"How does it feel to be the slut of someone half your age?" I ask, slapping her ass. "I asked you a question, whore." I slap her ass again, another hand print forming on her other cheek now.

"It- oh fuck!" she says, unable to speak clearly from how fast I'm fucking her now. "It feels so fucking good... you make me feel like a woman again..." she admits.

"Good girl. You're my woman now, got it? This pussy belongs to me." I tell her.

She tries nodding her head in response, only able to moan wildly now.

"Use that pussy however you want." she finally gets out. "It's yours, baby!" she exclaims.