Hot Tub Pussy Shave on the Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point I was in sensory overload. I knew my pussy was being stretched and I could feel extra tightness with Ken dancing in my ass. I was trying to suck Liam in a rhythm but I felt like I was too distracted to do him justice.

I could feel Tim's weapon going deeper in me and Ken was moaning wildly in my really tight asshole. Finally, I was able to get Liam moaning and bucking and fucking my mouth. I considered that this may be a woman's ultimate dream and I still was having trouble believing I had three cocks pleasuring me at the hot tub.

Liam had a really pretty cock and as Ken lost his load in my ass, Liam shot his hot load right into the back of my throat. I almost gagged but I sucked harder and took it all in. I could feel the warmth of the cum of Ken's load as it greased my ass, but that Tim was starting to slip and slide in my juiced pussy. It took his thick member some time but he was now in a rhythm, with Ken having rolled off and out of my ass.

My 3 on 1 was down to me trying to tame Tim's cannon since Liam lost his load and started to fade. He simply slid under me and starting sucking my nipples on my tits that were hanging and swinging as I leaned into Tim's raging dick. OMG it was so thick and so long but he knew how to go deep on one stroke and then side-to-side on the next one. It felt like I had two dicks in there but it was just Tim.

This was one amazing fuck and he pushed deeper and I was flailing wildly, trying to enjoy the moment. I had great sex with my hubby but this was something completely different. It was carnal, erotic, and he knew how to use his cannon for pleasure. It stretched me and hurt while at the same time sent the pussy juices down my legs. If only I could put this in a pill to take a couple times a year I'd be a happy wife.

I could feel it building fast in my loins. I was swinging my hips across his dick and I picked up the pace. We were both moaning and I sat straight up, to get my clit a piece of the action. I reached for his balls, and Tim laughed and told me to take it easy with his nuts that he'd just blow his load.

I thought that he was going to go all day but it must be close to 8 am. I can't fuck him all day. I probably won't be able to walk after this. I grabbed his balls again, made sure his dick was still finding my wet clit, and just like that I came hard. I was loud and almost out of control as I danced on his cock.

"Damn, Tim." He kept slamming into my pussy and I grabbed his balls again. He started to laugh and begged me to stop so I worked over his testicles even harder as another cum built quickly in my pussy. Finally, he released his hot load that hit the back of my pussy and I lost it again, almost screaming as we came together.

Wow, what the fuck just happened, I thought. I thought of the country song about the guy being a testament to his gender. I hope these three young cougar-hungry young men think I'm a worthy representative of my gender, but with my dripping, cum-covered, tingling pussy, I needed a shower and a nap.

12