Hot Tub Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, lovebirds keep your eyes closed and maybe no kissing for a moment. I don't think this high priced shampoo tastes very good."

Chad rested his forehead against Amy's. Her eyes were scrunched tight. Chad risk a quick look and half smile at Vince then screwed his eyes closed.

Feeling weirdly as if he were anointing them Vince began to rub shampoo into their hair. He quickly realized Amy's thick long hair was a two handed job.

"Chad buddy, do me a favor. Rinse off and help me with Amy's hair. It's beautiful and thick and needs more attention than yours, no offense."

"None taken". Chad twisted and rinse his head under the tap.

"Water's starting to get cold. I'm going to let the tub fill now."

Vince merely nodded. Chad twisted the cold tap to off and closed the drain. Amy had plenty of shampoo in her hair already. Chad scooted closer, one of his knees slide between hers and began to massage and knead her hair. As he did so Vince shifted to the back of her head.

Chad's hands soon left her hair and began to massage and play with her breasts. Vince left her hair and joined him. It was Vince who spoke.

"You have glorious breasts kiddo, Don't let anyone talk you into implants or anything remotely as stupid as that. They're perfect."

"Told ya," Chad chuckled. "But do you listen? No."

As if reading each other's minds both men began to scoop water over her head, rinsing her hair, rinsing her chest. Chad stopped long enough to shut the water off, even wide open the hot was beginning to run cold.

While Chad was occupied, Vince used his thumbs to wipe the water from Amy's eyes. He leaned over the tub and kissed her, very softly, almost chastely, no tongue, just a pressing and holding of the lips. When he leaned back she opened her eyes and stared at him. Vince spoke first.

"I know I said this was a full service salon kiddo but I might have exaggerated. You okay skipping the cream rinse? I'm afraid you'll start to get cold."

She nodded and Vince grinned. He leaned back in, taking her face in his hands and kissing her again. He held the kiss this time and when he felt her lips relax he offered her his tongue. She accepted it. He did not try to match the fervor of her young lover. Instead his tongue did a languid exploration of her mouth, teasing her. He pulled away, giving her one more quick peck before rising and taking hold of her hand.

"Let's get you out of there before you freeze." He glanced at Chad. "You too."

Vince stepped back to give them room. He held one of Amy's hands, Chad the other. Chad let her step out first then joined her on the fleecy bath mat.

"Huddle up. You'll stay warmer." Vince directed. They did as he asked and shuffled toward each other, each with their hands clasped below their chins and elbows tucked into their sides. Vince shook his head. If it wasn't for Amy's beautiful tits and Chad's dick pointing skyward they really would look like a couple of kids. Well, he didn't mind playing dad for a little while longer.

He threw a towel over Amy's shoulders then Chad's.

"Sorry big guy ladies first." He voice by way of an apology as he took a third towel and began to dry Amy's mop of hair. Satisfied, he laid that towel aside and used the one over her shoulders to dry her back. He dried between her ass cheeks and then knelt to dry her legs. He worked his way up her front. He felt Chad lean in to kiss her but they broke the clench so Vince could dry her chest.

Vince stepped back and smiled at her.

"It's been a long time since I've brushed a woman's hair. I'm afraid I'll pull it. My brush and comb are right there. I promise there are no cooties or anything."

Amy nodded and stepped to the sink, reaching for the brush. Chad began to towel dry his hair as Amy began to comb out her hair.

Seeing her watch them in the mirror Vince took the towel from Chad and stepping behind him began to dry his back. He let Amy see him work his fingers and towel into Chad's ass crack. He watched Amy watch him. Her eyes shifted to her fiancé's face. Vince did not look at Chad. The guy was relaxed, Vince's fingers told him as much. He moved to dry his chest. His back was to Amy now; he couldn't see her, couldn't follow her reaction. His hands and the towel dropped and he ran the soft towel over Chad's dick. He applied a little more pressure and eased the foreskin back, wiping the head softly.

As he knelt he risked a glance at the mirror. Amy was holding the comb against her cheek, her lower lip caught between her teeth. Her nipples were hard. Vince took that as a positive sign as he dried Chad's legs.

Fortune. Bold.

Keeping the towel against the back of Chad's thighs Vince pivoted slightly and before he could convince himself this was a bad idea, too soon, too aggressive, he took Chad's dick in his mouth and in one quick movement deep throated it.

He heard Amy gasp. "Jesus."

Vince was paying as much attention to her as he could with his mouth and throat full of cock. She didn't sound pissed. He risk a glance. She had dropped the comb into the sink and turned to face them. He didn't risk a look at Chad. He'd not been shoved away, which told him most of what he needed to know. On the other hand Chad stood motionless. He didn't move his hips or his hands. He said nothing. Vince supposed Chad was waiting for Amy's response as much as he was. It was a lot for her to compute.

Vince dropped the towel so he could rub his hands up Chad's legs, grab his ass. He locked eyes with Amy and slowly pulled his mouth off her fiancé's dick, pressing his tongue firmly against the soft under shaft. He pressed his lips over the head, snagging the foreskin and stretching it out and away from Chad's dick. Vince's heart had soared at his first sight of Chad's uncut meat. He appreciated uncut cock as much as natural tits. This was something else Amy had never thought to try. Her widening eyes told him that. Keeping his eyes on hers he eased forward again taking it all until his nose was bury in Chad's thick wiry pubes.

Amy stepped closer, bent to look.

"How the fuck do you do that? The whole thing? Jesus." She was not pissed, merely perplexed.

Vince did a second slow motion withdrawal once more tugging at Chad's foreskin with his lips. He took one hand from Chad's ass and wrapped it around his dick, just behind the head. Using his hand to steady Chad's dick he slipped his tongue under the foreskin and made a slow circle around the head of his dick. He heard both Chad and Amy suck in a breath.

Letting the cock slip from his lips he smiled at Amy.

"Practice, just practice."

"What the fuck? Are you gay?"

Vince heard anger creeping into her voice and wondered if the question was solely aimed at him.

"No kiddo. I know people say we don't exist but I'm bi. I love your breasts and your sweet looking pussy as much as I love Chad's cock. If you had come up here alone I would have been perfectly happy. Surprised and wondering if you thought you yanking some old dude's chain, which is what I think your were doing by the way, but I'd have been happy. If Chad found his way up here I'd have been happy again. Both of you dropping by, well that is unfucking believable, as long as it's clear I don't have a chain and if I did I wouldn't let it be yanked on."

Amy looked uncomfortable. That was exactly what Vince intended, head off her anger, put her on the defensive.

He risked a look at Chad. He stood there, expressionless, waiting to see how this played out before committing himself one way or the other. Vince made a note to never play poker with this kid.

He stood as Amy turned to lean against the bathroom counter. He stepped close behind her, letting his erection slide up her back as he wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss and nibble her shoulders. He ran his tongue along the side of her neck and felt her shiver. He watched Chad in the mirror, saw him drop a hand to his dick. He caught Chad's eye he beckoned without taking his hands or his mouth from Amy. He moved to one side, making room for Chad.

Their hands meet on her ass as they kissed her shoulders and upper arms. Chad's other hand found her breast, and Vince's her pussy. Amy continued to lean on her hands, her head between down between her shoulders. She shivered again as Vince's fingers made their way between her lips and into the warm wetness of her excitement.

"Oh kiddo, you are so fucking wet and hot." Vince whispered in her ear. He pulled his fingers from her. He could see her peeking in the mirror as he put the fingers in his mouth and began to lick them clean.

"Tasty too."

He put his hand between her legs again and worked his fingers in and out of her, feeling her hips start to move. When he pulled his hand away she groaned a little. Chad had been kissing her shoulder and kneading her breast as he watched Vince finger fuck his fiancé in the mirror. Vince held out his fingers. Chad did not hesitate. He darted his head forward and wrap his tongue around one of Vince's fingers and began to lick.

It was Amy's turn to moan.

When Vince returned his hand to her dripping cunt, Chad lowered his head and began to roll her nipple between his lip and tongue. Amy's hips began to buck against his hand and Vince pulled it away.

"Not yet you gorgeous hot sexy woman. Not yet."

He offered Amy his fingers. She hesitated. He ran one of the fingers over her lower lip.

"You taste sweet as cold water on a hot day baby. You never tasted yourself? Go on kiddo. Way better than that pretentious over-priced scotch we were drinking. Way way better."

She sucked his finger into her mouth.

Vince nipped at her shoulder. Chad raised his head to kiss her check then his tongue joined Amy's. They licked and sucked at Vince's fingers together.

When he pulled his hand away. Chad nuzzled at her neck.

"Jesus, Am you are fucking incredible. You've always been the sexiest woman I've known but this is fucking wild."

Vince felt her stiffen. Chad felt it as well because he pulled back, looking worried.

Amy's voice was trembling.

"You fucking wild about me? Or about him? You liked what he was doing to you didn't you?"

Chad did not answer.

"Have you let other guys do that?"

Vince couldn't help the kid out of this one. His only play was silence. He did not take his hand off Amy's ass but he held it still. He felt for them. He really did. He and Amy waited for Chad's reply.

"A couple of times, yeah." He finally whispered in a soft voice. "But it doesn't mean anything babe. Am, I love you. You know that."

She didn't speak as tears spilled from her eyes and began to course over her cheeks.

"Oh Am, don't".

Vince stepped away and let Chad wrap the girl in his arms.

He left them there, coming back only long enough to slip his heavy robe over the girl's shoulders.