Hot Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,569 Followers

Good thing, too. The plumber had hardly got out of the door when my mother came barrelling back through it, to find me standing there, fully dressed.

"Oh," she said. "I was worried that he might have tried it on with you."

Really? Then why did you piss off when he told you to?

"I told him that you would let me have the money out of your next pension cheque," I told her, "and that I'd take it around and pay him. If you don't pay him he'll come around and take back the new parts he installed and we'll have no hot water."

Mother looked disconcerted and grumbled about men in general but agreed to let me have the money out of her next cheque. And she will, too. I've pinched her bank card and she won't be able to get any money until I've got mine. I'm going to come out of this hot water affair with something. At least, with something more tangible than what I'd already got.

Ashson
Ashson
8,569 Followers
12